Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Emma finally returned from the bathroom probably feeling much lighter.  "So about what you said..." Phil mumbled. Emma remained silent, making no attempt to stop Phil saying what he wanted to. 

Phil decided to proceed as normal for now. He didn't want to appear like he was trying to create a situation where Emma was desperate for the bathroom, even though he would love to see it!  As Em

Hmm, this one is a tougher choice. I think I'll go with Option C. Emma's a new employee after all without much if any relevant experience in the industry, so Phil could try to justify it as a lea

With the door firmly shut tight and Emma becoming more and more desperate, the situation began to feel hopeless. 

Emma's bladder must have felt heavier than ever as she couldn't keep still. Phil was amazed when 20 minutes past and she had still not yet wet herself.

"Oh I'm gonna burst, why am I even holding it anymore?" Emma said. 

"I'm really sorry this is happening again, Emma".

Phil genuinely felt sorry for Emma, even though she looked absolutely amazing bursting for the toilet. She had now been on the verge of wetting herself twice in as many weeks. 

"How about this..." Phil began. "I'll drink a few cups of coffee and in no time, I'll be just as desperate as you".

Emma smiled, although it was a pained smile. "Sure, that... might make me feel a bit better".

And so Phil, taking on the role of gentleman, dutifully drank a huge amount of coffee in a short amount of time. It seemed to do the trick. Although Emma legs were clenched like pretzels, she managed to hold herself until Phil himself became extremely desperate to pee.

"Oh my God, I have to piss now" Phil shouted.

"Me too I can't hold it much longer". Emma seemed happier now she wasn't the only one in a tragic situation. Poking Phil in the ribs, she added "although I've been holding a lot longer than you".

"Please don't, I'm about to burst".

Phil squeezed his dick, which was throbbing and hurting in its need to urinate. He would love nothing more than to tickle Emma back since she, herself, must be in agony. But any action that wasn't clenching, would surely result in him wetting himself. And he wanted to hold on a little longer... for Emma.

Phil could barely manage another 5 minutes though. This time, when he removed his hand from his dick, a leak escaped into his underwear. 

"Fuck"

Emma was now bent over double. Her butt was on full display revealing her sexy thong. Any other time that would have been the best sight in the world, but this was an emergency. Nevertheless Phil noticed that Emma's amazing, long legs were dry. If, like him, she had leaked, she had managed to keep in contained in her panties. 

"What happened?" Emma queried. 

There was no sense in Phil lying. "I've just leaked in my underwear"

Emma hesitated a moment, then presumably saw no sense in lying either. "I had to let some out in my underwear too. It's not helped... I'm going to wet myself right now". 

Without thinking, Phil embraced Emma. She accepted his embrace and he felt her bladder: so very firm, surely full to the brim he thought. 

"Owww" she moaned but made no attempt to escape the embrace. 

"It's okay if you wet yourself. I'll clean it up".

Emma seemed to relax and Phil thought this was the moment where Emma's bladder gave up and, after so much holding over the past few weeks, she would eventually wet herself. 

Phil wanted to put his hand on the front of Emma's thong to experience the moment that when she finally couldn't hold any longer. However, he kept Emma in a tight hug. If she was going to wet herself, he wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible doing it. 

Phil felt another leak escape into his underwear. They were now pretty soaked and he felt like it may have been visable on the front of his trouser now. But still he kept in the embrace. 

Phil was just about to wet himself when the door handle rustled and a cleaner burst into the room. Was Emma still dry? 

The pair forgot they were still embracing. Suddenly, the penny dropped that they were free. Without explanation, the desperate couple dashed for the door, heading as quickly as possible for the ONE available toilet in the building.

Who will make it to the toilet first?

A) Phil

B) Emma

C) They arrive at the same time

Both workers, Phil and Emma, ran - or more accurately, waddled - to the toilets almost simultaneously. The toilets weren't far but battling extremely full bladders, the journey seemed to take an age. Emma seemed to be helped by her unthinkably large bladder, whereas Phil's hard-on was probably the only thing stopping him from pissing himself. 

Reaching the promised land at the same time, Phil and Emma stopped momentarily outside the one male toilet cubicle. One question was on both their minds: who would go first?

"Fuck I can't hold it. I'm so full. Please, please, please let me go first". Emma was potty dancing now, her face crimson red, practically begging Phil to let her go. 

Being partly responsible for Emma being in such a desperate state, Phil could hardly deny the poor girl her relief. If Phil had been less of a gentleman, and if he hadn't locked her in his office, then he may have put his own need first. But he couldn't be so cruel.

Nodding at Emma, he said "Okay, you go first but I'm coming in with you so I can go as soon as you're finished".

There was no time for any more deliberation. Emma bounced onto the toilet seat; Phil locked the door. Emma jerked her skirt and panties down, almost ripping the flimsy material in haste; Phil held his dick for dear life. Emma released a torrent- a full day's worth - of piss into the toilet; Phil watched on, mesmerized by his sexy assistant. Emma groaned with pleasure; Phil could take no more and he started pissing himself in front of Emma.

It was so embarrassing but he couldn't stop it. The room was so small, he was literally in Emma's eyesight. A few seconds passed before it became visable on the front of Phil's trousers and Emma noticed. Unfortunately, Emma was still pissing in full flow...

"Oh my god, you're wetting yourself". Emma was shocked but they were both on the verge. 

Phil remained silent, his face growing redder and redder.

"Look, you can wee between my legs". Emma opened her thighs up while still pissing, giving Phil a small area where he could piss into the toilet. 

Phil's trousers shot down. He was already pissing so wee splashed onto the linoleum floor. Aiming between Emma's legs proved to be impossible. Phil's stream was so strong and his dick so hard that piss splashed onto Emma's legs, onto the floor, and onto the toilet seat. On the one hand this was a huge fantasy for Phil, but on the other hand he was so embarrassed! 

Eventually, Emma finished weeing and deftly moved out of the way so that Phil now had the full toilet to aim for. As he finished off peeing, Emma wiped Phil's piss from her legs (it was decided that Emma definitely wasn't wearing fake tan). 

When both had finished, Phil grabbed a wet floor sign positioning it on top of his piss, which flooded the toilet. Oops!

Sheepishly, both workers exited the toilet and, luckily, nobody had saw them.

Breathing heavily, Emma said "okay that was kinda fun but let's never mention this again".

Phil's face had finally returned to it's normal shade. "Agreed" he said.

*Not so much of a vote but a question this time. I have 2 more stories planned for Phil & Emma if you are all still interested but after that, it's up to you!

How long should I keep this series going?

A) For the last 2 stories then stop

B) Keep going after 2 and see how it goes creatively

C) Make this a long running series with new characters and settings

9 hours ago, FullBladder85 said:

Why not option A for now, and then re-evaluate it later?

Yes, I think I will do this 🙂

________

As the weeks rolled by, the weather became colder and colder as Christmas grew closer. Emma had been becoming more open about her need to use the toilet and, perhaps even enjoying it. Her amazing bladder had definitely strengthened though. Although she had needed to pee a few times by lunchtime, she had still yet to have an accident. The closest time still being when Phil and Emma had been locked in the office and had been saved, literally on the last moment, by a cleaner. Maybe all of that was about to change though.

The pair had been planning a Christmas party for themselves and the rest of the staff. There would be drinks and food galore and Phil was wondering if Emma would be willing to test her bladder once more. As it would be very public though, he didn't want Emma to be embarrassed in front of her colleagues. Plus, as there would be other women there, the toilets would have to be unisex for the evening, or else Phil would be faced with a lot of complaints. Perhaps on this occassion, he wouldn't let his imagination run wild.

Running wild is exactly what it did though the following morning when Emma, full of mischief, cam to him with an idea.

Emma seemed shy at first. Despite the cold weather, she was still dressed in a leather skirt but had long black socks pulled up above her knees.

"So.. i was thinking about this party.. and how you like to see me desperate for a wee..."

Phil was interested now. He even started to get a bit of an erection.

"Well, it would probably be the perfect time to... make something happen between us" she announced. 

Phil wasn't quite sure what she meant by the last part but whatever Emma was thinking, he was fully on  board with it. 

"Great, what did you have in mind?" He replied. 

What could Emma suggest?

A) Wearing a lock on her belt to prevent her using the bathroom

B) Having to ask Phil permission before using the toilet

C) A holding contest between her and Phil