Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Emma finally returned from the bathroom probably feeling much lighter.  "So about what you said..." Phil mumbled. Emma remained silent, making no attempt to stop Phil saying what he wanted to. 

Phil decided to proceed as normal for now. He didn't want to appear like he was trying to create a situation where Emma was desperate for the bathroom, even though he would love to see it!  As Em

Hmm, this one is a tougher choice. I think I'll go with Option C. Emma's a new employee after all without much if any relevant experience in the industry, so Phil could try to justify it as a lea

Emma finally returned from the bathroom probably feeling much lighter. 

"So about what you said..." Phil mumbled. Emma remained silent, making no attempt to stop Phil saying what he wanted to. 

"I must admit something to you..."

Phil was the one now under pressure. He was so nervous, he began to shake.

"I'll be honest, I do find it extremely attractive when a woman has to pee. But at no point would I ever stop you from going."

Emma smiled but it was a kind smile.

"I was wrong to suggest you would stop me. I think I just... enjoyed the attention"

Both workers shared a momentary awkward silence before Emma continued. 

"Well, I suppose today won't be the only time that I'm going to be dying for a wee"

"Unfortunately not" Phil said with a smile of his own.

The pair said their goodbyes and went their separate ways, wondering what a new day would bring. 

Part 2: Dinner

The next morning Phil found himself counting down the minutes until Emma arrived. He was trying not to allow himself to become too attracted to his employee but the image of the poor girl bouncing up and down in her short skirt, bursting to pee, wouldn't leave his mind. 

Suddenly Phil's phone rang.

"Oh Phil, it's me Emma. I overslept this morning so I will be a be minutes late. In the rush, I also forgot to go to the toilet. And I already need to go".

Phil's dick instantly hardened. Here we go again, he thought.

What should Phil say?

A) Tell Emm she should be able to have an early lunch today.

B) Tell Emma lunch will be normal time

C) Tell Emma that there's a lot to do and lunch will be late

*thankyou for so many replies this time 🙂

"Don't worry Emma, you can take an early lunch today. Hopefully you will be okay until then". 

Phil didn't want the young girl to feel too uncomfortable on only her 2nd day. Besides, even with an early lunch, she would likely still be bursting to pee by the time she was able to leave. 

Emma sat at her desk, flashing a glimpse of her grey panties. Her skirts were so short, Phil regularly caught glimpses of what she wore underneath. 

"Well, I suppose I'll get busy to keep my mind off my bladder".

And so they both buried their heads in the day's work: inputting data, checking spreadsheets, sending emails. A few hours passed without incident. However, after a while, Emma could no longer hide that she needed a wee. 

"Ooh I know this is probably inappropriate after what you said yesterday, but I'm dying for a wee again. I can't help it"

Phil's dick once again hardened. Emma had probably been trying to hide how much she needed to pee after him telling her yesterday how it turned him on. 

"Please don't feel bad. We can go for lunch very soon and as an apology for you having to hold on for so long, how about I buy you lunch at the local?"

Emma was now sitting cross-legged again, squirming in her seat as she had done the day before. 

"Thankyou, I'll enjoy that once I've been to the toilet"

For the next 10 minutes, Emma bounced around in her seat, crossing her legs one way and then then the other. Each time she uncrossed her legs, Phil got an eye-full of her panties, but each time they were dry. The young girl must have a strong bladder he thought as she has clearly spent most of the morning desperate to pee. 

Phil was about to call for lunch when another one of his employees entered the room. 

"Boss, we need you out back. A delivery of cables has arrived but they've brought the wrong ones. They want to know if you'd like a refund or if you'd like to keep them at a discount. 

The employee couldn't resist a glance at the underdressed girl sat cross-legged at the desk opposite Phil. He seeme to stare at her sexy legs before realising what he was doing, then quickly looked away. Emma blushed, and gripped her thighs. 

Back in the room, Phil had a decision to make. Emma was clearly dying for a piss. He could let her go for lunch now and catch up with her at the pub. Or, he could make her join him while he dealt with the delivery; it shouldn't take too long after all.

What should Phil do?

A) Let Emma go and catch up with her for lunch

B) Tell Emma to wait in his car and go and deal with the cables (this would allow Phil to stall)

C) Ask Emma to join him as he deals with the cables (Phil will have to hurry as Emma will know if he stalls)

Edited by LilyBgirl (see edit history)

"Will you join me on this, Emma? It would be a good learning experience in case I'm ever off" 

"No problem" Emma replied, before leaning in closer and whispering "but hurry up, I'm dying for a wee".

Phil had to quietly re-adjust his erection as not to embarrass himself in front of the delivery driver. The pair made their way downstairs, the lift taking an age to arrive surely to Emma's frustration. 

Emma kept a professional demeanor throughout the whole discussion, however. Phil kept glancing her way looking for signs of her being desperate but other than crossing her legs together subtly, she hid her situation well. Finally, Phil was able to get 75% knocked off his order and the delivery driver left with his reduced payment. Now that they were alone, Emma started to dance on the spot, her sizable breasts bouncing up and down as she gave herself a squeeze. 

"Ooh, that was torture trying not to show how much I needed to go. I didn't think i would be able to compose myself" Emma moaned. 

"You did a great job, Emma. I wouldn't have been able to keep so composed with a full bladder."

"Hmm maybe we'll try that sometime" she teased before her mind returned to her swollen bladder. "But for now can we go for lunch so I can have a wee?"

Without further delay, the pair left the building and quickly got themselves comfortable in Phil's car. Phil was in no rush. Having completed many of the days tasks, he could enjoy a long lunch. It was Emma who jolted him into action.

"Ooh Phil, hurry up, I'm dying for a wee here"

"Oh sorry. I'm setting off now.

"You better or else I'll wee in your car". Emma was smiling but the way she gripped herself while sat on the passenger seat made Phil think it was a real possibility if he didn't hurry up. 

"Well we wouldn't want that, would we? He joked back.

Ten minutes later, they turned into the local pub. A large truck say outside so Phil had to park a bit further away from the building, adding a little longer onto Emma's wait. Phil was looking forward to a lunch and a pint; Emma was surely looking forward to a piss. 

Deciding to be a gentleman - not wanting Emma to wet herslef on only her 2nd day - Phil went straight to the bar. 

"Can I have 2 pints of bitter please. And also where are the toilets? My colleague is quite desperate".

"I'm sorry sir, but some draining work is just being done. There was a leak this morning so there are no toilets for the moment."

Phil considered the situation. Emma must be bursting by now. He really didn't want her to piss herself in the middle of a pub. But perhaps, if the toilets would be open soon...

"Do you know how long the toilets will be closed for?"

"We are hoping it won't take long than half an hour" the barman  replied, before adding "would you still like your drinks?"

What should Phil do?

A) Wait at the pub and order drinks

B) Wait at the pub but not order drinks

C) Leave and find somewhere else to use the toilet