Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Part 1 - Interviews:

'Have you ever wanted to work in a fast-paced, innovative, fun, forward thinking tech company? If so apply for one of our new roles today at Intertech. No experience necessary'

This was the advert that Phil had put out. In reality, Intertech wasn't as innovative as the advert made out. It's staff were all male, offering little in the way of diversity. The company had stagnated and for this reason, Phil was keen to hire a woman; a smart woman, but a woman who would make a difference. The only problem was the company hadn't planned to take on a woman. They didnt have the basic facilities ready and that included a basic, key facility: no toilets. The pay was generous though and Phil hoped that the right candidate could work around this though. He would have some women's toilets build by the summer.

He took another glance at the candidates:

Emma:

Previous job: Model

'Due to the self-employed nature of my previous role, I have excellent time keeping and organisation skills.'

Emma was a tall brunette with a few tattoos and piercings. She had turned up to the interview in a very short miniskirt. Phil questioned the type of 'modelling' she did but Emma seemed bright and easy-going.

Jenny:

Previous job: Sales

'I am an outgoing, hard-working, career focused woman. The change in career interests me as I think my skills are more suited for the needs of Intertech'.

Jenny was the most shy and quietest of the three women. She was quite pale and also had a tattoo on her thigh. She seemed to have steely resilience though, and seemed bright and friendly. 

Norma:

Previous job: N/A

'As a high-achieving graduate, I am keen to take on a job where I can develop my skills. This role seems like the perfect opportunity for me to grow and develop.'

Norma was fresh out of university. She was Norweigian with bright red hair. Norma was the most giggly of the three but didn't seem overly nervous. In fact, she seemed almost flirty at times. 

Phil wouod make this decision alone. He knew other people would not approve of the candidates he had selected. But he knew one of these women would fit right in. Due to the toilet situation, they would have to be flexible and easy-going. He didn't want any complaints so the successful candidate would have to be willing to hold themselves through work. 

Who should Phil hire?

A) Emma 

B) Jenny

C) Norma

Edited by LilyBgirl (see edit history)
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Emma finally returned from the bathroom probably feeling much lighter.  "So about what you said..." Phil mumbled. Emma remained silent, making no attempt to stop Phil saying what he wanted to. 

Phil decided to proceed as normal for now. He didn't want to appear like he was trying to create a situation where Emma was desperate for the bathroom, even though he would love to see it!  As Em

Hmm, this one is a tougher choice. I think I'll go with Option C. Emma's a new employee after all without much if any relevant experience in the industry, so Phil could try to justify it as a lea

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

*sorry for the big gap but I want to pick this up again. Please re-read the opening as well as this chapter.

Phil had decided to offer Emma the job. He didn't want to be judgemental but she seemed like she would be the most accepting of the current 'toilet situation'. Besides, she seemed funny, smart, friendly, and easy-going. She was also really hot; her legs looked amazing in the short skirt she had worn to the interview. Phil told himself not to think about her too much in *that* way. She was just an employee after all. That was if she accepted the job.

Phil rang Emma and the young model answered immediately:

"Hi, this is Phil from Intertech. Is this Emma?"

"Yep..."

Phil told her about the job offer and she seemed delighted. The pay was great. The company seemed perfect. Emma seemed perfect. But... he had to tell her about the lack of toilets and let her make her own decision. He didn't want a lawsuit. Thinking on, he would ask Emma to sign a waiver in case of any accidents. Not that he expected any but if it happened, he wouldn't complain!

"There is one small problem I must tell you about before you start"

"It's the toilets. We have yet to build any female toilets therefore there wouldn't be a bathroom for you to use while you were in work"

There was an awkward silence before Emma finally replied.

"Well, the pay is great so I'm sure I could manage. I will just hold it and go during my lunch"

Phil let out a silent cheer. He couldn't believe this stunning woman would be holding all day in front of him at work. It was sometimes 4 or 5 hours before they got a break; Emma would surely be bursting by the time lunch rolled around. 

"I'm glad to hear that. Can you come in straight away for an induction?"

"Sure" Emma said chirpily. "I'm just grabbing a coffee then I will come in"

Coffee? Interesting. This will not be a short induction either, Phil thought.

"Great see you soon".

How will Phil greet Emma?

A) With another cup of coffee

B) By asking Emma about the size of her bladder

C) Proceed as normal for now

Phil decided to proceed as normal for now. He didn't want to appear like he was trying to create a situation where Emma was desperate for the bathroom, even though he would love to see it! 

As Emma arrived in her plaid mini-skirt, it was hard for Phil not to stare at her long, slender legs. She had a butterfly tattoo high on her thigh; it was fully on show due to the shortness of her skirt. Emma also has small heels, open-top, displaying her pale pink painted toes. A white blouse covered Emma's large breasts, the top few buttons unbuttoned to show off the aforementioned breast size. Phil was pretty sure she was breaking at least 3 dress code rules but he would give her the benefit of the doubt. He loved her outfit and besides, it was just the two of them in the office. 

The morning was spent signing documents, including the 'no bathroom' waiver, and discussing the job. He felt Emma had a good understanding of the role. 

"How about a glass of water?" Phil offered being polite. He knew two cups of coffee in the morning and he would be dying for a wee. He didn't want Emma's first day to be too traumatic, but he wouldn't complain if her bladder filled slightly. Hence the water...

"Go on then. I had better not drink too much though..."

Phil poured two glasses of water and they shared a drink. Emma drank the full glass. Was she being polite or did she really trust her bladder?

"Time for a tour" Phil announced. 

The pair did a thorough tour of the building. Explaining in detail the ins and outs of the technology, Phil tried to draw out the tour of the company. He knew he shouldn't but he was hoping to see a sign of desperation. Besides if she needed to go, he was ready to call for lunch time. 

His prayers were answered once they returned to the office. Upon sitting down, Emma immediately crossed her long legs. 

"Ooh I really need a wee now"

Phil remained silent. Should he laugh off the remark? Should he call for lunch? On the one hand, Emma looked amazing with her legs crossed, clearly now needing to go for a wee, but on the other hand he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable on her first day.

How should they proceed?

A) Call for lunch

B) Tell Emma lunch is in half an hour 

C) Find a way to cancel lunch altogether 

"Lunch is in half an hour so not too much longer to wait now"

Phil tried to seem as natural as possible although his dick had hardened. Emma took the news in good spirits though, simply crossing her legs and resigning herself to a half an hour wait. 

Over the course of the next 30 minutes, Emma frequently crossed and uncrossed her legs, but seemed unable to find a comfortable position for her bladder. 

"Ooh I'm really dying for a wee now. There can't be long left before lunch now"

Indeed she was right, only 10 more minutes before the agreed half and hour had elapsed. Emma was now bouncing up and down in her seat. She remained chatty and vibrant though; Emma really was amazing. 

Phil was about to call for lunch when the phone suddenly rang. Deliberating momentarily, Phil decided to answer the old black phone.

"Hello, Phil from Intertech speaking"

Emma watched on with a concerned expression as Phil spoke with a marketing representative, Mr Turner, on the phone. In his infatuation with his new employee, Phil had forgotten about a marketing meeting he had planned. 

Mr Turner, despite being kept waiting, told Phil that he would wait for him if he set off right away. It was an important meeting for Intertech but it meant Emma would have to hold down the fort in the office being the only worker left in. Phil knew he could be upward of one hour and Emma already said she was dying for a wee. 

Would she be able to hold until he got back?

What should Phil do?

A) Cancel the meeting so Emma can go to lunch

B) Attend the meeting but tell Emma she can use the men's toilets

C) Attend the meeting and lock the men's toilets 

Phil informed Emma that he had to attend a meeting, but assured her she could use the men's bathroom if she needed. 

"Okay thanks, do hurry though. I'd rather not use the men's room if I can help it" Emma declared. 

"Dont worry, I'll be as quick as I can" 

Phil was unbelievably excited by the prospect of Emma holding her full bladder, refusing to use the men's bathroom. 

How much would she push herself? She was already pretty desperate. 

Phil couldn't concentrate throughout the whole meeting. He could o ly thi k about Emma sat in the office bursting to pee. Had she gone to the bathroom? How badly did she want to avoid using the men's room? Would she really sit there for almost an hour holding it in?

His questions were answered when he returned to the office. Emma's face was a light shade of red. Her legs were still crossed over tightly. Only now she was holding herself between her legs. She looked like an innocent child caught short one road trip. She smiled nervously as she made eye contact with Phil. 

"Emma, why on earth didn't you use the men's bathroom?"

"Oh... a few of the workers came back and... I couldn't bring myself to go in case they walked in"

"Emma, you must be bursting?" Phil queried.

"I am... i need to go so bad". Emma lowered her head as a wave of desperation passed by. She must have a huge bladder Phil though; she had been holding a full bladder forma while now. 

"You must go now" said Phil. "I'll stand guard so nobody walks in"

Emma tentatively got to her feet, still holding herself. Phil could see under her shirt skirt that her panties were still dry. She had done such a great job at holding herslef despite been so desperate. Phil had to ignore his erection as he led Emma to the bathroom. 

"There was another reason that I decided to wait" Emma whispered.

Phil remained silent.

"I thought maybe... oh it doesn't matter, I suppose" 

"Don't worry, you can tell me" Phil urged Emma, who was now dancing from foot to foot, delaying her trip to the toilet for a few more moments.

"Well... I thought... maybe... you were making me hold on purpose"

Phil again took a vow of silence. 

"Oh no, there's no way you would do something like that. Please, just forget I said anything".

With another wave of desperation, Emma dashed into one of the cubicles, wee blasted into the toilet seconds later. Phil was forced to stand outside, listening to stream of piss and considering how to respond to what Emma had just said. 

How should Phil respond?

A) Deny that he would ever stop Emma using the toilet 

B) Deny he would ever stop Emma using the toilet but admit he was turned on when she heeded to pee

C) Admit he was turned on by Emma needing to pee and ask if she would consider wetting herself next time