Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo fantasies...

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2022 at 7:48 PM, katiekate said:

I'd love to go out for some drinks with someone, making sure they stay super well hydrated on top of the alcohol consumption. When they start getting so desperate that they can't sit still, we would head home on a train or bus, them doing all they can to avoid leaking in public... Then of course once we get home I'd fuck their brains out before letting them go

For me this would be one of mine, except I would want the roles reversed, and a girl puts me in this position. 

Another one I have that I would to do some day (really not hard with 2 females and a webcam on each side) is to RP as the stereotype guy that comments on a thread saying that guys are superior at holding their bladders, girls are more prone to accidents, especially after drinking, and should consider diapers. So a few girls read this and come up with an idea to put him in his place. They challenge him to a bladder holding contest... loser wesrs diapers. He thinks its all fair, but the girls have set him up.

They only drank half the amount of liquids the preparation called for and weren't desperate when they started. Watching each other on webcam, the guy nervously squirms as they laugh and tease him as his bladder fills past capacity.... he refuses to yield, but there seems to be no hope... the girls appear to have unbeatable bladders.... and eventually he has a very embarrassing accident and has to deal with the consequences...

Edited by TexBoy (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

For me, one of my biggest fantasies would be to spend the evening out on the slopes drinking and having a good time with a lady friend. Naturally, we’d both have to pee pretty frequently while drinking beers on the chairlifts and at the bar. Fast forward to after dark, we both have nice little buzz going when the lift suddenly stops about halfway up the mountain. There’s no one on the chairs in front of us or behind us and we both have to pee pretty bad but have been trying to stay strong and not show it so neither of us knows how bad the other has to go. Ten minutes go by and we see a bunch of workers on snowmobiles heading down towards the bottom of the lift and it seems pretty evident to us both that they’re having some technical problems and we may be stuck there for a bit until they can get it going. By this point I’m clenching my thighs together and wiggling my toes in my boots but making my best effort to not show how bad I really have to go. We chat and joke about the situation and I start to notice she’s squirming around a little but I pretend not to notice. A few minutes later a ski patroller is skiing down the mountain below us and she yells down to him nervously asking how long he thinks it will be until we’re moving again. He tells us to be patient and that they will hopefully have us going again in a few minutes. By this point I’m already doing the math in my head, knowing it’s still another ten minute ride up once the lift starts going again. I look over at her and she’s visibly squirming and bouncing in her seat. I reassure her it’s no big deal, these things happen sometimes and she tells me she understands that, she just has to pee sooo bad. She looks down at my legs and back up at me and asks if I do too because she thought she saw me fidgeting and squirming a little too. I tell her I actually do have to piss incredibly bad and joke that if it takes any longer my eyeballs will start floating. By this time we’re both squirming around desperately and unable to really say too much. Another 5 minutes pass and she tells me she’s afraid she’s going to pee her pants and I jokingly tell her “I hope your snowpants are waterproof!” We both laugh and she says “well this isn’t exactly how I expected I’d be testing that”. By this point I’m absolutely desperate and can’t stop squirming around and she appears to be in the same situation. I ask her what she thinks about the logistics of me trying to get my snowboard off and hand it to her while I pull myself up onto the chairlift seat and just pull it out right there and piss off the lift. She tells me “that’s not fair!, you want me to hold your board for you while I inevitably pee my pants and you get to enjoy the sweet relief of peeing off the lift?!. No way, If I take my hands out of my crotch I think I’ll pee right here!”. So I tell her playfully “ Ohhhhh! I see how it is!  If you’re not making it off this lift dry then you’re gonna make damn sure I don’t get to either huh?” and we both share a little laugh. She stops squirming for a minute and grabs my hand and moans, looking me in the eye and says “help me hold it” as she pulls my hand between her legs. I press firmly as she bounces and squirms. I can’t stop moving my legs back and and forth and wiggling my toes and I feel the little bursts of warmth as the first couple leaks spurt out and soak in to my pants. Neither of us say a word to eachother, by this point we’re both concentrating every ounce of our being into not peeing. I can’t help but wonder if she’s been leaking too when suddenly the chairlift comes back to life and gives our chair a slight jolt as we begin moving again. She immediately gasps and looks me in the eye as she smiles in ecstatic relief. Right about the time I notice the outer shell of her snowpants growing warmer to the touch and I hear a subtle hiss emanating from within her snowpants. While staring me in the eye as I continue to squirm in desperation she moans “oh my god, it feels SOOO GOOD, it’s so warm!” She giggles and looks down at my crotch as I squirm around. She puts her hand between my legs and while looking me in the eye and asks “are you leaking yet?”.  I can’t even speak, I just nod and while still holding her hand between my legs she says “ it’s okay, just go, it’s not like you’re going to make it anyways, you’re already leaking. It’s over. Just. Relax.”  I immediately relax and start flooding my pants. I feel it pooling up across my lap and overflowing back down over my hips as the enormous flow of warmth just spreads everywhere. I’m sure the look of relief in my eyes was impossible to hide at that point. She suddenly giggles and says “ohhhh, I can feel it getting warmmmm!! You’re wetting your pants aren’t you?!!” I laugh and say” I’m sorry, I just couldn’t hold it any longer!!  You really weren’t kidding about this being warm!”. She smiles while looking me in the eye and pulls my hand over to the waistband of her pants. She guides my hand down into her warm, steaming wet pants and undoes her button for me before reaching over and unbuttoning my pants too and sliding her hand in. She squirms as I rub her hot, soaking wet pussy while she grabs my rock hard cock inside my soaked snowpants. We bring eachother to orgasm within a few short minutes, leaving us just enough time to  get our pants buttoned back up before riding off the lift.....

On 7/13/2022 at 7:48 PM, katiekate said:

I have so many fantasies but no one here to play with so I'm gonna post a few here. I'd love to hear some of yours!

I'd love to go out for some drinks with someone, making sure they stay super well hydrated on top of the alcohol consumption. When they start getting so desperate that they can't sit still, we would head home on a train or bus, them doing all they can to avoid leaking in public... Then of course once we get home I'd fuck their brains out before letting them go.

I take forever to have an orgasm... So a big fantasy of mine is to have someone completely desperate make me cum before they're allowed to pee. Ideally they'd be so desperate that it impacts their ability to pleasure me hehe

Another is to just tease someone with my tongue while they try their hardest not to leak in my face! Aaaand vice versa 😅 I'm definitely more of a domme in my fantasies but god damn the idea of grinding my desperate pussy on someone's face... So hot.

Anyway please tell me ur fantasies, and maybe I'll post back here with more later 😊

This is also my exact same fantasies!!! Sooooo hot. 

On 12/12/2022 at 10:16 AM, DesperateJill said:

@LilyBgirl

"Being tickled while desperate is a big fantasy of mine too!"

Tickling is one of my other major fantasies. My ideal would be to be stripped naked and tickled until I piss myself by a dressed woman.

I would love to have an Omorashi friend get me desperate by ordering me to drink bottled water and then a double shot of whiskey before tying me to a bed both hands and feet, fully clothed in jeans, tee shirt, and a tucked in white shirt. 

My friend would then tickle my bare feet while playing recordings of crashing surf, a mountain stream, someone peeing in a toilet, and the hissing of someone wetting their jeans.

Edited by OldWetGuy
Better details (see edit history)

@trekkie

"I always thought you’d be a dominant type, more likely to be the one doing the tickling. Heh."

I'm probably like 95% submissive really. The only time I feel vaguely dominant is if I don't have to pee and I know another woman does and isn't able to. When it comes to tickling now I feel like I would probably be a bad tickler, mostly because I have a terrible habit of biting my nails so they often feel rather rough. And a couple of times I have petted my cats after biting my nails and then their fur sort of gets stuck in my nails!

On 7/14/2022 at 1:48 AM, katiekate said:

I have so many fantasies but no one here to play with so I'm gonna post a few here. I'd love to hear some of yours!

I'd love to go out for some drinks with someone, making sure they stay super well hydrated on top of the alcohol consumption. When they start getting so desperate that they can't sit still, we would head home on a train or bus, them doing all they can to avoid leaking in public... Then of course once we get home I'd fuck their brains out before letting them go.

I take forever to have an orgasm... So a big fantasy of mine is to have someone completely desperate make me cum before they're allowed to pee. Ideally they'd be so desperate that it impacts their ability to pleasure me hehe

Another is to just tease someone with my tongue while they try their hardest not to leak in my face! Aaaand vice versa 😅 I'm definitely more of a domme in my fantasies but god damn the idea of grinding my desperate pussy on someone's face... So hot.

Anyway please tell me ur fantasies, and maybe I'll post back here with more later 😊

I love all this, I also take a while to O, so would be nice to have a desperate girl desperately trying to get me off, so she can have a much needed wee

My wife is on board with letting me drink her and giving me showers, but I haven't really had the chance to like.. Incorporate more people. I've always wanted a group of trusted friends to get really hydrated and struggle for a long time to then either A: all explode on me in one orgasmic group release, or B: have to form a cue and watch each other pee on me one by one, building the desperation and giving a more personal experience with everyone.

Both the concepts of group pees and desperate waiting cues are major things for me.

3 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

I really love the idea of pushing and poking someone’s groin while they have a completely full bladder. Just seeing them squirm and moan in discomfort. That really gets me going.

I like the idea and the imagination too, to press and to push in someone’s lower abdomen, who is needing to pee really bad.

To increase the urge that way and to see them squirm and hear them moan and groan, would be great.

To massage a overfilled and swollen bladder would be great too.

• 10 months later...
On 7/14/2022 at 1:57 AM, LifeIsStrange said:

Most of my omo fantasies are about female characters in fictional media being desperate to pee, the only real life females I fantasize about being desperate are all celebrities.

Wanna discuss our fantasies about female celebrities being desperate to pee in DMs/PMs? Please reply yes or no ASAP thank you