Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo fantasies...

I've never had a partner go down on me while i was truly desperate (my partner has no interest in this side of things, I wouldn't want to involve him in it by accident), but I have had a partner go down on me while I was waiting for a housemate to get out of the bathroom... it definitely adds a different dimension of sensation. For me the feeling of sexual pleasure is very closely linked to the feeling of bladder fullness and it's nice for them to enhance each other. The idea of grinding on my partner's face while bursting is definitely appealing.

Another idea I really like is being made to get very desperate and then forced to stay really still, not allowed to wiggle, not allowed to squirm, not allowed to hold... not anything. Maybe even be tied up for it if I can't be disciplined enough to control myself. There was a video I saw on here, I wish I could find it again, of a lesbian couple outside on a porch, and one is desperate to pee but can't get the door unlocked, and the other refuses to unlock it for her, forcing her to hold it with her legs apart on the front porch. It's insanely hot and I would love to have a partner put me in a situation like that... somewhere a bit more private than the front porch, lol.

Guest Wettishfettish
2 hours ago, skirtandtights said:

I've never had a partner go down on me while i was truly desperate (my partner has no interest in this side of things, I wouldn't want to involve him in it by accident), but I have had a partner go down on me while I was waiting for a housemate to get out of the bathroom... it definitely adds a different dimension of sensation. For me the feeling of sexual pleasure is very closely linked to the feeling of bladder fullness and it's nice for them to enhance each other. The idea of grinding on my partner's face while bursting is definitely appealing.

Another idea I really like is being made to get very desperate and then forced to stay really still, not allowed to wiggle, not allowed to squirm, not allowed to hold... not anything. Maybe even be tied up for it if I can't be disciplined enough to control myself. There was a video I saw on here, I wish I could find it again, of a lesbian couple outside on a porch, and one is desperate to pee but can't get the door unlocked, and the other refuses to unlock it for her, forcing her to hold it with her legs apart on the front porch. It's insanely hot and I would love to have a partner put me in a situation like that... somewhere a bit more private than the front porch, lol.

Thats pissqu33n, you can find them on Twitter 

I'd basically find it fun to be tickled into wetting myself. (Will remain a fantasy as I am unlikely to even pluck up the courage to try to find a partner to do that to me)

Also kind of fun to think about a situation where there isn't a bathroom nearby or chances to use the bathroom but at the same time I wouldn't mind wetting myself, and not being sure whether I'll make it through whatever trip or event, but feeling I wouldn't mind, and might enjoy, if I didn't. (In normal circumstances if anyone else was around I would not want to wet myself at all, however much I love it when no one is around)

I'd say a bondage-induced wetting too but chances are, like my usual holds, I'd get impatient and pee voluntarily.

Some of mine:

Being affectionate to someone while denying myself the ability to go so I can stay with them longer, generally another man.

Having someone bursting in my arms, squirming but not trying to leave.  Generally a woman.

Helping someone hold it by drinking some, or the same done to me.

I love really long holds and kinda wish I could combine some peoples' giant bladders with my long endurance.

Getting a deep tissue massage while desperate to go.

And someone else unknowingly and unintentionally shaking up my bladder, like in a car ride or something.

5 minutes ago, SoggyShorts said:

I'm really more about the wet than the hold.  I originally had it in mind to drop a few in this message, but I am just going to drop this one for now, and if I think of it, I'll drop some more later.

I'd love to have a cute woman sit in my lap, someplace in public, probably a bar.  She is wearing a short skirt.  She flashed her panties at me earlier, so I know the ones she is wearing are super cute, too.  She teases me sexually, of course, but also teases me about how she needs to pee.  Then she leans in and whispers in my ear, "I'm going pee right now."  Just then, I feel the warm sensation of her pee soaking into the front of my pants.  As her flow accelerates, I hear her piss hissing loudly as it blasts out of her pussy and into her panties.  The blast of her piss saturates my pants and very soon it's dripping off of the edge of my seat, and splashing onto the floor below.  Wow, she really had to go pretty bad.  She's still pissing. 

Finally, the hiss dies down, she wraps her arms around me, looks me in the eyes and smiles.  "I'm done!" she cheerfully declares.  She leans in and kisses me, then whispers in my ear, "Your turn."

Well, I'm already wet, so I might as well, right?  I'm hard as a rock, though, so my dribble is kind of pathetic at first, but then builds to a crescendo.  "Ooh!" I hear her declare, "I can feel that in my panties!"  I keep going as forcefully as I can muster. 

As I finish, she starts grinding against me.  Knowing that her super cute little panties are saturated as my pants, I am very quickly brought to the point where I blow a massive load of cum into my pants as well.  She remains there the rest of the night, until it is time to take her home, both of us ordering drinks and just peeing in our clothes whenever we need for the rest of the evening.

That would be an amazing thing to experience! I'm sure, in some form or another, a girl peeing while sitting on a guys lap is on most guys lists. I know it's on mine!

I've always had a fantasy about tying a willing partner to a bed after they have drank large amounts or liquids (water, tea, soda, alcohol ect.). After this I will cuddle and tease said girl as she grows more desperate in my arms (pressing bladder, drinking in front of her, tickling her). Eventually she can't hold it anymore and I make out with her as she loses control and then, well you know.

I have always found this fantasy weird as I have always been a sub and this fantasy is very dom heavy, this is probably the fantasy I think about the most however. Just writing this made me a lil bit hard haha!

Edited by WetandKinky13 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, WetandKinky13 said:

I've always had a fantasy about tying a willing partner to a bed after they have drank large amounts or liquids (water, tea, soda, alcohol ect.). After this I will cuddle and tease said girl as she grows more desperate in my arms (pressing bladder, drinking in front of her, tickling her). Eventually she can't hold it anymore and I make out with her as she loses control and then, well you know.

I have always found this fantasy weird as I have always been a sub and this fantasy is very dom heavy, this is probably the fantasy I think about the most however. Just writing this made me a lil bit hard haha!

I am a switch and would enjoy being on either end of this one.

For a variation on the theme, whoever is in the sub position could be tied down and left that way until they wet.  The dom in this scenario could even tell the sub to just go, or could tell the sub they have to hold it until they are told they can wet themselves.

I'm still really more about the wet than the hold, but an inescapable truth is that a longer hold leads to a wetter wet.

9 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:
10 hours ago, WetandKinky13 said:

've always had a fantasy about tying a willing partner to a bed after they have drank large amounts or liquids (water, tea, soda, alcohol ect.). After this I will cuddle and tease said girl as she grows more desperate in my arms (pressing bladder, drinking in front of her, tickling her). Eventually she can't hold it anymore and I make out with her as she loses control and then, well you know.

For a variation on the theme, whoever is in the sub position could be tied down and left that way until they wet.  The dom in this scenario could even tell the sub to just go, or could tell the sub they have to hold it until they are told they can wet themselves.

I would love to do something like this with a dominant partner. I imagine being teased with it, like "oh, you can hold it just five more minutes", and being told so over and over again, so the hold never really ends, but there's always an end goal in sight.

This is a great thread. I always enjoy reading what other people fantasize about.

20 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

I'm still really more about the wet than the hold, but an inescapable truth is that a longer hold leads to a wetter wet.

Either of them is extremely hot. 

In addition to this I have an outdoor kink so a lot of my fantasies have to do with that.  One of my most recent is also more about the wetting then the holding.  It involves me being tied to a tree in the forest while I am very desperate, preferably near the trail.  I would be able to struggle and move a bit, but very definitely am not going to be able to undo my pants or pull my cock out to relieve myself properly.  Maybe I would have a rope tied around my middle, or my belt has been pulled tight, putting pressure on my bladder.  As I am forced to stand there I get more and more desperate and am working harder and harder to try and hold on, in the hopes I might be "rescued".  Finally it just becomes too much and I feel my start to spurt in my pants.  Someone would be watching me, maybe the person that tied me up or maybe a stranger who happened to be hiking by as the wet spot forms on the front of my shorts and grows larger.  As the warmth spreads around my crotch, I realize there is no stopping it and just give up.  I let go, drenching myself in a steady stream with a groan until my bladder is empty.

I have a number of fantasies based around exploring the intimacy of desperation with a willing partner.

1) Mutual desperation. Probably the least likely to happen, but although I'm not necessarily turned on by my own desperation, I am very intrigued by the scenario whereby we're mutually turned on by each other's desperation. There are no end of holding and competitive scenarios that could be brought into play, depending on the particular proclivities of the woman involved. I long regret letting go an ex-girlfriend who subtly hinted she might be turned on by male desperation.

2) The long car trip. This is a recurring one but there is something particularly arousing about the combination of being trapped and desperately searching for a suitable pee spot. Plus watching the denouement, of course. A tempting variation on this is 'the long walk back from the pub'.

3) Going down on a desperate woman. The ultimate in intimate fantasies. Given that I'm a pee fan, I'm not much into wetting or clear-up, so this always happens on a blanket in the garden.

4) This is more of a voyeuristic one, but I love the storyline of a woman who not-quite-but-agonisingly-nearly gets to pee somewhere but nearly gets caught and has to buckle up again. Quite a few video-makers have done a take one this, and they're largely great, but at the same time not quite as they could be.

5) Mild-ish control fantasies. I don't get my kicks out of bondage and hardcore bladder control, but the urge to delay a woman's need to pee while some other important duties are carried out is very appealing. In reality, I don't think I'd ever play this one out, but it's a nice video for my head. There is a milder variation on this where I very, VERY slowly strip off a 1-piece swimming costume from a woman who is begging to go.

On 7/14/2022 at 1:48 AM, katiekate said:

I have so many fantasies but no one here to play with so I'm gonna post a few here. I'd love to hear some of yours!

I'd love to go out for some drinks with someone, making sure they stay super well hydrated on top of the alcohol consumption. When they start getting so desperate that they can't sit still, we would head home on a train or bus, them doing all they can to avoid leaking in public... Then of course once we get home I'd fuck their brains out before letting them go.

I take forever to have an orgasm... So a big fantasy of mine is to have someone completely desperate make me cum before they're allowed to pee. Ideally they'd be so desperate that it impacts their ability to pleasure me hehe

Another is to just tease someone with my tongue while they try their hardest not to leak in my face! Aaaand vice versa 😅 I'm definitely more of a domme in my fantasies but god damn the idea of grinding my desperate pussy on someone's face... So hot.

Anyway please tell me ur fantasies, and maybe I'll post back here with more later 😊

such a delicious thought pattern, you have the sort of brain I wish i could know IRL! and you're all for the build-up, too, which is very nice to read and imagine. my imagination has conjured up, again in a bar or a club with a fellow omo, a few drinks and enough hints and touching and suggestive conversations later, that she's so horny and desperate that she finds herself leaking tiny amounts when walking anywhere, safe in that knowledge that she'll never be unconfortably bursting due to this, but also deep in the knowledge of being unable to head to the nearest bathroom. in a darkened bar or outside terrrace, we're close together, and she takes my hand and pulls it under her dress, guides me to her knickers and slowly lets out drip by drip of hot pee, enough for me to feel, enough to cause her waves of ecstasy, and enough for her to feel how it makes me, too. i try to pull the fabric aside to feel the pee coming out but "no, that's for later". another squirt. (and i'm gagging for it!)

A fantasy I've had for a long time involves woman somehow finding out what I'm into and arranging a situation where she admits she needs to pee really bad but can't get to a restroom for some reason. Over time she becomes less and less subtle about how badly she needs to go and gets more serious about holding it in with leg crossing and eventually a full-on potty dance, all while gauging my reaction until I can't pretend I'm not interested anymore. Then she admits she knows that's what I like and invites me to watch her more intently or whatever else I want to do with her, which could involve tickling, feeling her bladder, and as others have said on here I'd love to go down on her while she's struggling not to leak (which I wouldn't mind). 

• 1 month later...

This is my new one. Since I am attracted by fantasies that connect peeing, holding etc with sub/dom roles (and being each side depending on my mood), I have fantasy like this. 

When solid 8-9/10, sub is given a bottle of water. The only place sub can pee for certain time is this bottle. But also the only way of emptying it is to drink from it. So before first pee, sub would drink as much as possible with literally tears in eyes, just to make it as empty as possible before peeing. And then it would be hard choice... Would the sub become desperate enough to drink water mixed with it's own pee, to have space to pee again into the bottle? I think it's very interesting, even I'm curious if I'd dare... Because when I think about it I'd say no, but also I know about myself already, than I'm completely changing my point of view when being desperate to the insanity... 

I like the idea of a woman casually wetting herself. Like maybe we're in the woods or some other secluded place, she really has to go, but instead of squatting behind a tree like a normal person, she decided to just piss herself right there as nobody is around to see it. Then we continue walking around while she's wearing her soaked clothes and laughing about it.

On 7/13/2022 at 8:48 PM, katiekate said:

I have so many fantasies but no one here to play with so I'm gonna post a few here. I'd love to hear some of yours!

I'd love to go out for some drinks with someone, making sure they stay super well hydrated on top of the alcohol consumption. When they start getting so desperate that they can't sit still, we would head home on a train or bus, them doing all they can to avoid leaking in public... Then of course once we get home I'd fuck their brains out before letting them go.

I take forever to have an orgasm... So a big fantasy of mine is to have someone completely desperate make me cum before they're allowed to pee. Ideally they'd be so desperate that it impacts their ability to pleasure me hehe

Another is to just tease someone with my tongue while they try their hardest not to leak in my face! Aaaand vice versa 😅 I'm definitely more of a domme in my fantasies but god damn the idea of grinding my desperate pussy on someone's face... So hot.

Anyway please tell me ur fantasies, and maybe I'll post back here with more later 😊

I have actually done #1 and #3 with my girlfriend! A few times, actually. The first fantasy we did after coming home from a night club. We were both pretty drunk and desperate, but also really horny, so once we got in the elevator to go up to our apartment we started making out, and when we got into our apartment I tried to run to the bathroom, but we kept making out and I guess drunk me thought it was more important to fuck than to pee. She went down on me and I was trying so hard not to pee in her mouth, but I did leak a little bit, and I did the same to her. She then hopped on top and started rubbing our clits together, at which I couldn’t hold it anymore and peed myself. She didn’t stop and kept fucking me, and when we both came she stood up and let her bladder go all over me. We ended up having to get rid of our mattress. That was a crazy night!

On 7/14/2022 at 7:51 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

I'd basically find it fun to be tickled into wetting myself. (Will remain a fantasy as I am unlikely to even pluck up the courage to try to find a partner to do that to me)

Also kind of fun to think about a situation where there isn't a bathroom nearby or chances to use the bathroom but at the same time I wouldn't mind wetting myself, and not being sure whether I'll make it through whatever trip or event, but feeling I wouldn't mind, and might enjoy, if I didn't. (In normal circumstances if anyone else was around I would not want to wet myself at all, however much I love it when no one is around)

I'd say a bondage-induced wetting too but chances are, like my usual holds, I'd get impatient and pee voluntarily.

Being tickled while desperate is a big fantasy of mine too!