Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Our story takes place at Riverdale High, though to be more accurate the senior branch, which is ~2 kilometers from the main campus. To start we should first meet our characters, all of which you can control, or attempt to... your more of a voice in their head, so they only will do something if they can agree to it. The more a decision wins by the more likely you can convince them... so let's get started!

Ms. Jones
A younger teacher who just joined the school this year, her bladder is weak around C+, but her bowels are strong, so no messing with her (or anyone if you don't want it to happen). Being only 29 her seniors don't respect her authority in the slightest, who knows what would happen if she were to wet?

Ms. Penny
A assistant teacher, who's been working for years despite being only 35, her bladder is above average (around a A-), but sadly she can't say the same about the other waste. Her C- bowels have caused incidents before, luckily without an audience, because this she is experimenting with diapers, and always has an extra pair in the teachers lounge.

Ms. Caroline
Another teacher, older then the other two who's age is 46, she has two children, and because of this her bladder is weakened. She is below average on both fronts, but still pretty strong overall. Her bladder ranks at a B-, and so do her bowels.

Principle Olivia
The principle of the school, strong willed and tough, she built her way up from years of teaching, but started only allowing her to be principle at only 38. No one's ever seen her have any need at all, but she always seems to know who's in the bathroom and what their doing, and is willing to punish both teacher's and students with bathroom prevention. Her bladder and bowels are both A+.

Keycard System

To access the bathroom you must use an identity attached keycard, it won't open if your being punished, even if you don't know. You must file a log of your business in the bathroom... it's almost as if this isn't just a school.

Upgrade System

Your power and information are currently limited, but at the end of each school day you can upgrade them. Upgrades cost omo tokens which you can gain by causing an incident. This doesn’t have to be an accident, close calls, holding, and other options also give tokens. Generally the more interesting an incident is the more I generates. You start with the bladder and bowel gauge.

Story
The story starts in the next section but first... what is everyone wearing. All teachers have both a bladder and bowel meter, as well as an inventory. Certain stats can be boosted, nerfed with certain items. Items with effects that are generated by common sense such as skirts being easier to see up, and white pants being easier to stain are not added to the list.

Clothing with Effects

Tight Frilled Panties: Increases Bladder Gain Majorly, and Minorly Bowel Gain

Diapers: Allows for no mess to be made (currently limited to Ms. Penny)

Blue Leggings: Greatly increases bowel gain - they seem to glow

Jeans: Against dress code - limits bathroom access (does not effect principle if she ever uses the bathroom)

No Panties: Woah there, risky move - Decreases bladder strength greatly, and minorly decreases bowel size

So, what is everyone wearing? Underwear (or none!), shorts, shirt, skirts, dress, whatever you want! I will randomize this stage, so submit your options, and I will randomize who picks the clothes for each. I will write the next part in 3 days, and probably release it in 4.

Edited by SummerRain
Added omo tokens (see edit history)

Ms Jones: I think should wear a blue and black button up t-shirt with the first few buttons undone to show off her cleavage, and some black leggings, covering blue and white childlike panties.

Ms Penny could wear a nice red blouse along with beige kakhis covering a red thong

Ms Caroline should wear a black sleeveless sweater along with a pencil skirt and the tight frilled panties. (Also I like to think ms Caroline is actually into this and is a secret pervert)

Principal Olivia can wear a nice business suit with a tie and similar frilled panties to Ms Caroline.

Edited by Blueyedhaw (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Blueyedhaw said:

Ms Jones: I think should wear a blue and black button up t-shirt with the first few buttons undone to show off her cleavage, and some black leggings, covering blue and white childlike panties.

Ms Penny could wear a nice red blouse along with beige kakhis covering a red thong

Ms Caroline should wear a black sleeveless sweater along with a pencil skirt and the tight frilled panties. (Also I like to think ms Caroline is actually into this and is a secret pervert)

Principal Olivia can wear a nice business suit with a tie and similar frilled panties to Ms Caroline.

Do you have a preference on which one would be selected? Also - added upgrade system (see topic). I'll see what I can do with Ms. Caroline!

I'll start the story with Ms. Jones, though in the future I'll wait for responses.

Bladder [|||----] +2 bars per hour
Bowels [||||-----] +1 bar per hour and a half
Time: 9:00, Period 2
Class: Science

Hold amount (bars on meter): 
A+: 12
A: 11
A-: 10
B+: 9

She is wearing the clothes as seen above, though... a little less desperate. 

"Good morning class. Today we'll be studying the urinary system, I'll be taking attendance, the lesson plan and homework is on the board, and if we have time we'll do a lab." Ms. Jones spoke to the class, half of which was partially a sleep, the other half watching the clock.

"Geoffrey?"
"Here"
"Elena?" 
"Here"
"Mark?"
"Here"
"Carol?" 
"Here"
"Pearl?"
"Here"
"Araya?" Ms. Jones said monotonously. The response was silence
"Araya?" Ms. Jones repeated, louder. Still, silence.
"Araya? Absent" Ms. Jones wrote down.
       Suddenly Araya burst through the door, "I'm here, Ms. Jones, I'm here" Her jeans we soaked, streams of golden fluid running down them, a looks of bliss on her face.
      "Araya, could you come up to the front please." Ms. Jones said.
      "N-no, Ms. Jones, I-I'm sorry the bathroom, it locked, it wouldn't let me in."
     "Araya, could you come up to the front please." Ms. Jones repeated. Hesitantly, a look of shame on her face she walked up to the blackboard, still dripping. As she approached the chalkboard, Ms. Jones told the class, "This is a perfect example of the urinary system at work." The class laughed, finally some reaction. "This is the mouth" Ms. Jones said pointing with a ruler into Araya's mouth, shut by her quivering jaw. "Araya? Can you show us the purpose of the mouth?" Ms. Jones said demeaning, handing her a full bottle of water.
     "M-Ms. J-Jones, really it wasn't my fault p-please." 
      "Drink it, no one here has given me any respect, why should I do the same?" Ms. Jones spoke harshly.
      "B-but"
      "I said drink it!". Araya slowly lifted the bottle to her mouth taking four small sips.
     "Now that water is travelling down the esophagus into the stomach" Ms. Jones said somewhat forcefully bringing the ruler towards Araya's stomach. 
     "This water will enter the bloodstream, and then travel to the kidneys, where the glomerus filters it intaking the water that our friend here just drank, speaking of, drink some more, the whole thing please, after something like that... we wouldn't want you to get dehydrated"
     "O-ok" she said, her quivering arm lifting the bottle to her mouth. 
     "Then" Ms. Jones said abruptly, "Most of that water is put back into the body through the tubule, and the rest, why that's sitting in a puddle around her right now. That urine is stored in the bladder, and released through the uretha, in females the uretha ends, and in males it travels through the penis." Ms. Jones then pushed harder, and harder on the quivering bladder of Araya.
     "Normally, the exit of urine is blocked by sphincters which are voluntary, and normally you can prevent humiliation like what's happened to Araya here... after all of you are diaper trained, right Araya, do you need a diaper Araya?" the class giggled, she wouldn't here the end of it today, or for the rest of the senior year.
     "Now fill out these worksheets" as she passed out the worksheets she sighed. She hated doing this to her students, but they never listened. Making an example of someone should prevent that.
     "Araya come sit at my desk"
     "M-Ms. Jones, i-it wasn't my f-fault"
     "I know Araya, but still there's only an hour of school, you weren't even holding it all day. This is the third time this month." 
     "M-Ms. Jones p-please g-g-give me another ch-chance."
     "I want to, but you know school policy." then looking towards Ms. Penny, "Can you look after the class while Araya and I take care of something"
     "M-M.s Jones p-p-p-please" Araya begged as they walked out the door into the teachers lounge. Ms. Jones silently handed Araya a diaper.
      "Your 19 correct? You should have graduated last year, but you can't even hold on to a little bit of pee?" Ms. Jones yelled. "Do you know how distracting it is to have a piss soaked student, for me, and the class. Not even counting the time you walked in with more then just liquid waste covering you clothes. Get changed, I do not have to provide you privacy"

Araya slipped the diaper onto her naked body, still dripping with pee. The diaper was massive, it would be obvious to anyone that she wore it.
     "I will check it after class. Now go back to class, I have to talk the the principal" Ms. Jones lied. 
"Ugh already 10" Ms. Jones said aloud. 

Ms. Caroline
Bladder: [||||||-] +3 per hour (+1 from tight panties)
Bowel: [||||---] +1 per hour
Class: Prealgebra

"Welcome class, today is about limits. I would like you all to attempt the worksheet on your desk, as a pre-study assessment, in order for me to judge your current knowledge in this topic." Ms. Caroline spoke loudly. Although not serious yet, she had a slight pain in her bladder. "Well, I'll have to wait to third period to use the restroom, it's Ms. Jones's week with Ms. Sofie." she though to herself, not too concerned. 
     "Ms. Caroline, m-may I use the restroom?" a student asked, a small wet patch was noticeable in her white leggings.
     "I'm sorry Mia, although this is just an assessment it's still a testing environment, I can't permit you to leave. Please finish you worksheet and then you may go." Ms. Caroline answered, envious of the poor girls ability to leave.
      "P-p-please Ms. Caroline, I-I'm going t-to p-pee myself." Mia responded. Ms. Caroline could now see that both her hands tightly grasped in her crotch, and her legs were thighs were squeezed together. 
      "I'm sorry, Mia, it's your own responsibility to take care of these things before and after class. If you pee yourself that would be two strikes, you know what happens at three. Finish the assessment and then you can use the restroom." Ms. Caroline saw Mia's pencil desperately scratch at her paper.
     "Only two more questions, only two more, two more, c'mon." Every time she made a mistake forced her to lift her hand from her crotch, to erase, and every time she leaked a little more, her chair now damp with urine. "One more, one more... please, please, one more." 
     "Ms. Caroline I'm finished!" Mia yelled in excitement, as Ms. Caroline gestured at the door. Suddenly a wave of desperation hit, forcing Ms. Caroline into her seat, a sharp pain in her bladder, the pee only stopped her hand, and thighs. She was noticeably wriggling in her seat, this wouldn't be the first accident she had, but those were always at home. For 15 minutes waves of desperation hit, each one harder then the last. There seemed no way to make it out of this dry. Her classroom had become her prison, locked in alone with an audience, watching her every move. Every drop that hit the floor, was seen, every squirm, squeeze, and clutch, seen. She checked the clock, 9:45, still another 45 minutes of hell. Then the first leak happened - Ms. Caroline was standing straight lecturing the class one the limit laws. Even while standing her legs doubled crossed, and her thighs squeezed tightly. A couple of the students watched her crotch expectedly, smiling at her pain, "Perverts" she thought. Suddenly, a wave of desperation hit, and the pee started to flow, a small stream wetting completely her pencil skirt, and running down her legs, into her shoes. "ahhh" she said softly, the warm feel of the golden fluid, and the relief caught her off guard allowing more then just a small leak to escape. As she walked a soft squish of her socks was obvious.unnamed.thumb.jpg.09467449a57ec734919e1f4d39de90e2.jpg
     "Does Ms. Caroline have to pee?" One boy mocked.
     "Give me your bathroom card" Ms. Caroline said sternly. "I said give it to me."
     "N-no, I'm sorry please don't" he said as her put the thin piece of plastic on the table. Ms. Caroline silently took it, swiped it through a rivet in her desk and handed it back to him.
     "We'll see who has to pee at the end of the day." 
     "H-how many more?"
     "None, all gone. Do not mock m-" another wave of desperation hit Ms. Caroline, but this time her legs, and hands could not help, a large stream wrapped around her legs, her shoes now pools of warm urine. She stopped herself quickly but the damage had been done.

What should Ms. Jones do?
Bladder: [|||||--]
Bowels: [|||||----]
     1. Use the restroom
     2. Eat... how much?
     3. Drink.. how much?
     4. Eat and Drink... how much?
     5. Do 5 minutes of yoga
     6. Something else (could involve Ms. Caroline)

What should Ms. Caroline do?
Bladder:  {||||||||} over capacity 9/7
Bowels: [||||||---]
     1. Just pee herself, it's too late
     2. Pee in a garbage bin
     3. Keep holding only 30 minutes left
     4. Stretch
     5. Call in Ms. Jones to watch her class and use the restroom
     6. Call in Ms. Sofie to watch her class and use the restroom
Also what are people (besides Ms. Jones) wearing?

Edited by SummerRain (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to A Teachers Life - An Omorashi Interactive

Ms. Jones

Bladder: [|||||--] +2 per hour
Bowels: [|||||----] +1 per hour and a half
Time: 1:00 Period 2

Suddenly the entirety of Ms. Jones's mouth dried, and immense thirst overtook her. She ran to the minifridge grabbing three plastic water bottles, hoping to get rid of this horrible dryness. Not thinking about her already pained bladder she drank all three, ingesting over a liter of water (+6 bladder per hour). With a sore stomach, and a filling a bladder she made her way back to class in no particular rush, a decision she would come to regret. 20 minutes. 20 minutes is all it takes for water to move through the blood into the kidneys, through the ureters, and into the bladder. In 20 minutes Ms. Jones's was very aware of this fact (+2 bladder). Her bladder was at capacity but the water wasn't done tormenting her, wasn't done making her regret every decision that she had made. Araya was also starting to struggle, although she had only one, clearly it was enough. 
      "Ten minutes, that's all there is, before relief, I just have to make it ten more minutes" Ten minutes is not a long time, but when both your hands are in a death grip at your crotch, your thighs squeezed tight, your legs crossed twice, ten minutes is an eternity. Every second the golden liquid was threating to spill, the dam to break. She, a teacher could not stand the pure humiliation of the punishment diaper, like Araya had, no, she had to make it 10 minutes. Every minute felt like an hour, every second, a minute. At five minutes, it strengthened, her bulging bladder was forced down by her now tight shirt, and her leggings wouldn't be dry for long.

Ms. Caroline

Bladder: {|||||||} 9/7
Bowels: [||||||---] +1 per hour and a half
Time: 10:00 Period 2

Class: Math

"I-I-Is e-everyone d-done w-w" Ms. Caroline's hands move for just a second as a massive spurt release, drenching the front of her skirt, a small puddle forming beneath her, but she gains control, just barely. "d-done w-with their a-a-a-ssesm-m-nt?" Half the class looks away, the other is staring right at her, expecting a show.
     "Yes Ms. Caroline" the seniors said in chorus.
     "W-w-well th-then I-I'll g-give y-you t-time to w-w-work on y-your h-homework." Ms. Caroline had given up on composition, and was now trying anything, everything to not embarrass herself in front of the entire class, if the principal saw, well, she would punish her, and not lightly. Every movement she made, made the growing pressure worse, her body exhausted wanted nothing more then to give up, and with the amount of warm, wonderful, goldenness that leaked out of her, it almost did (-1 bladder). For 15 minutes she sat there at her desk, a grip at he crotch, crossed legs, squeezed thighs, slowly dripping a small puddle onto the ground. Then another 10, still twisting turning in desperation, her class watching her, some aroused, others disgusted.
    "5 minutes, that's all 5 minutes" she thought, but in this state 5 minutes is a long time.

Ms. Penny
Bladder: [|||||||---]
Bowels: [|||-] +1 per hour and a half
Time: 10:25 Period 2

Never had Ms. Penny seen an adult so desperate, especially Ms. Jones, who always seemed to have composure, and calmness, never would she even imagined it. Ms. Penny was sure to keep her butt clenched, today there was no diapers to hide the mess that would result if... something happened. It wouldn't, or at least she hoped it wouldn't, and accident like that is devastating, especially at a school like this, with that horrible, perverted principal. There were rumors that when teachers show their weakness she tosses them in a lab under the school were their forced to hold until they burst, and as soon as they mess or wet, it starts again. Those were just rumors, well at least she hoped. 
      Ms. Penny watched as Ms. Jones slowly got wetter and wetter, an ever-growing stain on her pristine black leggings, and a pool of pee at her feet. Still, she could tell, that wasn't even close to the ocean inside her bladder. 4 minutes, then 3 then 2, then 1... 1 minute is all that Ms. Jones had to do. 1 minute, until freedom, well for Ms. Caroline at least, Ms. Penny wouldn't have that luxury, not for today. 30 seconds, so close only 30 seconds, but then it started. A pencil dropped, her pencil dropped, her only pencil dropped. Instead of leaving it on the ground she leaned over, pressing her tight bladder against her legs. That was enough, her body gave up, let go, and for 5 seconds urine rushed through her uretha, her chair now soaked, and so were her leggings. If only she hadn't dropped that pencil. Still she was desperate. Ms. Penny watched in horror, as tears fell from Ms. Jones's eyes. This day couldn't have gone worse.

Ms. Penny & Ms. Caroline
     The bell rung, and simultaneously both teachers robbed of their composure rushed, leaking from running to the teachers lounge, were the private bathroom was located. They left a trail of pee behind them, as the burst open the door to the bathroom. Of course the bathroom consisted of exactly one toilet, which works once per five minutes, "For hygienic reasons" the principal had said. The door was of course card operated, and as both women quickly found out, would not open for them. 

Ms. Jones should...

Bladder: {|||||||} 8/7 

1. Try the student lavatory
2. Put on a diaper, wet it, and throw it out
3. Pee her leggings onto the carpet of the teachers lounge
4. Something else

Ms. Caroline should...

1. Try the student lavatory
2. Put on a diaper, wet it, and throw it out
3. Pee her leggings onto the carpet of the teachers lounge
4. Ask Ms. Jones if she wants to have a holding contest
5. Something else

Ms. Penny should

Bladder: [|||||||---]
Bowels: [|||-] 

1. Get a diaper
2. Eat... how much
3. Drink... how much

Edited by SummerRain (see edit history)

Ms. Jones

Time: 10:32, Break 1
Class: Break 1

Her soft hands forced into her crotch, warmed from the spurts, and leaks, even with her thighs squeezing, and her legs twisted. "T-t-he st-sudent bathroom." she remembered, knowing very well that it was her hope, the teachers restroom barred from her. Both hands grabbing her crotch, she ran towards the girls room, without the extra pressure from her thighs, pee dripped down her black leggings, forming a trail of warm golden fluid behind her. The wet spot now dripping down both legs. Although she knew that the embarrassment would never end, she couldn't help but feel bliss, her legs warmed, and the pressure released if not partially. Then as she turned the last corner, she saw the line, 16 people long, none as desperate as her. She tightened her thighs instinctively, although she new that by the end of this 45 minute break she would be so
     "M-M-Ms. J-Jones?" she heard Ms. Caroline's voice appear behind her, her focus wavering for just a second, causing a stream of pee to run down leg. Ms. Caroline saw, but did not comment her hands also gripped at he crotch, "W-We b-both are d-desperate. W-would y-y-you h-h-old w-with m-me?  W-w could m-make it a c-competition."
     Ms. Jones never thought that Ms. Caroline enjoyed this type of thing, and she certainly was not, but... it might be fun? "O-ok... w-where, i-i-if the principle sees-"
     "Fuck the principal, all she can do is f-fire-" a drip of pee hits the floor causing both teacher to leak, Ms. Caroline's skirt now completely darkened, her legs golden and warm. Without looking at each other they both rushed to the teacher's lounge, knowing that they would need to start now. Unfortunately they were not alone, as Ms. Penny was sitting at table chugging at water and eating what looked like 4 sandwiches. A drop of water fell down her cheek and hit the ground causing both teachers to collapse, they're bladders screaming.
     "M-Ms. P-Penny? C-c-can y-you get u-us both a b-b-bottle of water?" she said as she pulled out her phone with one hand the other still gripped tightly at her uretha. 
     "W-what aa-re you doing?" Ms. Jones asked. Desperate to start, and desperate to release.
      "W-well w-w-we need to h-have a-a challenge t-t-to do, I-I'm asking... a-a f-forum."

Doing a Holding Challenge
Doing a holding challenge, any ideas? I'll do all of them in order until I pee, really desperate right now, at around 9.5, I feel like I could lose control any minute. We have diapers should we wear them? Your wish is our command 😉.
-WetCaroline284

I would like to the principle introduce in the future. An ideal time would probably after the contest as she already knows about the challenge. (She does know everything that happens in the school). Since this is a school setting I would like to an introduction to some sport teachers for physical education.

(Would be nice to have a Cheerleader coach who has a weak bowel. An idea would be since Ms. Penny is an assistance teacher, maybe she also the part time cheerleader coach for the school's cheer team. It would set up some interesting scenario where she might not want to have an accident in front of the cheerleaders or have to hide the fact that the cheer skirts can barely hide the diapers, if she choose to wear them.)

Take a drink of water. Then touch your toes, clap your hands and do a star jump. Repeat this five times with each time with an additional drink of water. First one to leak a little has to finish the other's count as well as their own. (Example:  Ms Penny and Ms Caroline are on 3/5 into the challenge and Ms Penny loses first, she will need to finish her 4/5 and 5/5 (4 sip and 5 sips) as well as Ms Caroline's 4/5 and 5/5)

• 3 weeks later...