Sign In

The bathroom

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had this idea for what I think could be a nice little game for this forum. Join in if and whenever you feel like, 'cause this thread represents our shared (mixed gender) bathroom. Want to

No need to be shy. it's ok to post as little or as much as you want.  We all need to go, and it's completely natural.

well....nevermind...its too late... VID_20220717_183616.mp4     dont need the bathroom anymore ><

Posted Images

I was gonna state how convenient it was the bathroom was left open so I didn't have to wait 15 minutes more to have my morning pee and I must admit I still did, but it seems like some people took their chance to demolish things in there while it was unlocked yet unattended.

Seems like you'll have to do some excessive cleaning if not renovations when you get there @Seifer69.

Where is @Seifer69 when we need him most? I understand @Alex62 went anyway when was bursting like I did before and I'll probably need to do so again when I get home, but at least for women like @Racergirl1404 that doesn't really seem to be an option with no seat, toilet paper everywhere but on a roll, urine everywhere and once again no running water except from the burst pipe...

Edited by ola93 (see edit history)