Sign In

The bathroom

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had this idea for what I think could be a nice little game for this forum. Join in if and whenever you feel like, 'cause this thread represents our shared (mixed gender) bathroom. Want to

No need to be shy. it's ok to post as little or as much as you want.  We all need to go, and it's completely natural.

well....nevermind...its too late... VID_20220717_183616.mp4     dont need the bathroom anymore ><

Posted Images

is this forum for anyone like me to read and comment on? Ive never wet or messed myself on purpose personally. Though as you might guess with me being on this site i do find pleasure when others like it. For me personally I find the desperation of a consenting women the major component for myself. Sorry this is probably a bad space to give my life story i guess. Ive never told anyone about any of this before besides one girlfriend I knew in another continent many years ago and also a therapist a mentioned it to once years ago.

27 minutes ago, kalbano1 said:

is this forum for anyone like me to read and comment on? Ive never wet or messed myself on purpose personally. Though as you might guess with me being on this site i do find pleasure when others like it. For me personally I find the desperation of a consenting women the major component for myself. Sorry this is probably a bad space to give my life story i guess. Ive never told anyone about any of this before besides one girlfriend I knew in another continent many years ago and also a therapist a mentioned it to once years ago.

This thread is intended to make people wait for each other to use the bathroom, so you can share it here if you need to go and want to give yourself a challenge by (probably) having to wait for someone else, or possibly some fictional trouble with the bathroom. In turn, that may increase the challenge for some coming by after you off course, if they'll have to wait for you.

Wetting and messing can always be avoided by going to another bathroom for people who don't want that to happen and get too close before it's their turn.

that sounds fun. I mean the part where I would make others have to wait to use the bathroom. 😉 especially since when im at home at my apartment by myself I tend to pee every 1 to 3 hours including waking up 5 times a night. I will be away from my computer in a couple hours from now though since I have a dentist appointment. But other than that and a telehealth mid afternoon with another doctor i plan to participate when I get home from the dentist. I have been very pee shy my entire life and have been unable to pee in urinals even. But if anyone here may enjoy seeing me desperate and possibly wet I may consider it some time. I have my own washer and dryer so Im thinking I could wash my clothes immediately after if i did. 

this isn't actually related since I don't dream about omorashi. Unfortunately. 😀. but I also tend to remember pretty much all my dream. I usually experience and remember for a while at least 1 dream every time I wake up. Though sadly the majority are nightmares and stress dreams. some nights are much worse than others. the worst night for having a lot of dreams for me is actually when I had around 40 separate dreams in one night. Also Ive been talking in my sleep for years but lately i wake up talking in my sleep much more often. Tonight I woke up and was talking in my sleep 6 times between 7 pm and midnight. And had stress dreams each time and peed after each time.