Sign In

The bathroom

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had this idea for what I think could be a nice little game for this forum. Join in if and whenever you feel like, 'cause this thread represents our shared (mixed gender) bathroom. Want to

No need to be shy. it's ok to post as little or as much as you want.  We all need to go, and it's completely natural.

well....nevermind...its too late... VID_20220717_183616.mp4     dont need the bathroom anymore ><

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Racergirl1404 said:

*We get to my place 2 minutes later* 

So what do you prefer to wear? And what size?

Well maybe if you have a spare mini skirt i’d be so grateful! I mean if i have another accident it wont be as messy as if i am wearing pants. 

I got a pretty small waist so i guess small? 

Oh and here’s your jacket.

*I untie her jacket and hand it over to her but i notice i have got it a little wet*

Oh.. i am so sorry.. i think your jacket got a little wet from my pants.. im really sorry..!

23 minutes ago, hypergirl44 said:

Well maybe if you have a spare mini skirt i’d be so grateful! I mean if i have another accident it wont be as messy as if i am wearing pants. 

I got a pretty small waist so i guess small? 

Oh and here’s your jacket.

*I untie her jacket and hand it over to her but i notice i have got it a little wet*

Oh.. i am so sorry.. i think your jacket got a little wet from my pants.. im really sorry..!

Shhhh don’t apologize. My bathroom is the 1st door on the left once you get inside 

11 minutes ago, Racergirl1404 said:

Shhhh don’t apologize. My bathroom is the 1st door on the left once you get inside 

*I enter the lady’s bathroom quickly, i take off my soaked clothes and then i sit on the toilet to empty the remainder of my bladder before i hop in the shower. I wash and clean myself up well and then dry myself with a towel before wrapping it around my whole body. I went outside peeking to see if the lady had prepared for me the mini skirt i asked for.* 

14 minutes ago, Racergirl1404 said:

*I grab a skirt, a couple different tops & a few different choices of undergarments (2 different styles of underwear as well as a pull-up) then set them all on the counter right by the door*

*i find many beautiful choices in front of me, i grab a white top and a black mini skirt with white cotton panties and quickly change into them. I came back out fresh and clean.* 

I really appreciate all what you did for me! What did you say your name was? 

On 11/30/2022 at 11:47 PM, Seifer69 said:

@ola93The other two toilets have been installed and the cubicles are up and the sinks are in. The Bathroom will be opened up tomorrow. It's a unisex bathroom now.

Later on I will be doing other things

(Edited for clarification: we were actually working on adding a urinal and a shower)

Edited by ola93 (see edit history)