Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So this happened last weekend the night before my husband and I went to my coworkers house to hang out drink and take some edibles we all three of us got out own 12 packs of beer I was the only one that completely finished the whole 12 pack I normally don’t do that but I haven’t gone out to hang out with friends for a long time because of my job. What I remembered from the night I was gone with the combination of drinking and taking an edible so my husband and I went home as soon as I got to our room I stripped of everything but my boxers and passed out. I woke up at 11am the next day my husband was out in our gaming room playing Final Fantasy 14 so I was in the room by self I woke up instantly desperate to the point if I get up I would lose control and being comfortable in bed I didn’t want to get up so I decided to have a little fun. I laying down to see how long I can last having my phone on hand to record it but enjoying the feeling after five minutes I lost completely control and soaked my boxers and my sheets my husband walks in and sees me having a full blown accident him knowing I like Omorashi and being okay with it he just told me it’s a good thing we decided to buy a water proof mattress cover. 

Edited by Mr0racle777 (see edit history)