Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Free week to wet - HELP!!

On 7/13/2022 at 12:42 PM, PeeNewbieGirl said:

Just wet yourself in bed (probaly use some mattress protectors). It is so comfortable and nice. After this you can splash around. Wish you lots of fun. ☺️

I've tried a couple times but always chicken out after a small wet patch 😳 a week seemed a whole lot longer a couple days ago but now I'm halfway through nearly and barely done anything!! 

7 hours ago, TrynaWet said:

I've tried a couple times but always chicken out after a small wet patch 😳 a week seemed a whole lot longer a couple days ago but now I'm halfway through nearly and barely done anything!! 

If you can not relax in bed, just try to do it in the shower. There will be no mess and your clothes can be washed easily. 

You could also try to wear pullups in bed so the most of the mess will be caught in it. Probably this will also help. I have tried it with pullups just to not have the very huge mess.

But if you have a view days left i am sure everything will dry duting the weekend. 😉

Would be nice to hear ftom the result of your peeing, but do not force yourself. If it is not working it is also okay. 🙂