Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you Wet yourself? Looking to have some fun

To be truly enjoyable my wetting must be a true "accident", even though it is planned. By that i mean I consume extra fluids and hold my pee as long as I can. I do all the routine things to hold it in , squirming , pee dancing, squeezing my legs together, and of course,grabbing my dick with my hand. My pee only comes out when I can no longer prevent it from doing so. Even if after I start leaking and spurting , I continue to try to hold the rest in until I uncontrollably lose a long enough stream to soak my jeans. Then I let the rest out. The hold, the desperate, my pee is about to come out feeling, especially with some wetness in my briefs and jeans is my favorite part. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Well....

For clothes, I've peed in literally every pair of pants, shorts and underpants that I own.  My favorite shorts are short split-leg running shorts; my favorite pants are wind pants.  All of my underwear is of one particular variety (sports briefs) and are a real joy to pee in.  For the wind pants, I have some that are unlined, some mesh-lined, some fleece-lined.  I choose which of those three varieties depending on time of year.  For instance, I'm wearing an unlined pair right now in the summer heat, and I am probably going to pee in them sometime tonight.  I will probably wet the bed in them.

For place . . . my two favorites are bed wettings and public wettings. 

For bed wetting, I have four basic ways . . . .

• Simply don't hold, and eventually it will just gently trickle out into my pants
  • Count down to a particular time, and pee full force when that time comes
  • Push for a few seconds and see if I wet
  • Play some game on my phone, or chat with someone, and when the right stimulus comes (I win, or they say something specific) I start peeing full force

For public wetting . . . . there are a couple that I will not recommend here, but some that I can:

• Go for a walk and just don't bother to hold
  • Go for a walk with so much water in your system that you couldn't hold if you wanted to
  • Go for a walk and push until you pee
  • Step up to a urinal, pull down my pants and start to pee, then pull my pants up into the stream as soon as it hits full force

Hopefully those will give you some inspiration.

23 minutes ago, Wetch said:

The other way around also works well. Go to the toilet and you're not allowed to unbutton and take your pants down before yo are fully peeing. 

Yeah, I know, but I love that moment of no return, the second that the stream contacts the waistband of your pants, and watching that stream soak in and quickly run down the inside before letting go of the waistband and fully committing to the wet.

Guest PeePieTaster

For something easy with not a lot of cleanup, Try sitting on the toilet in underwear when you're bursting to pee and listening to a youtube video of water pouring in a cup on repeat, or maybe a babbling brook.

Sip on some water, tea, or soda, Try not to close your legs, and to keep holding it when you leak.