Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi everyone.  I was on a road trip out of town over the weekend and was driving home when I saw a convivence store that I knew sold diapers.  I have worn a few times out of curiosity, but for the most part I enjoy my partners being diapered and me taking care of them.  Anyway, I pulled off into the convivence store looking for something with tapes and some pull-ups but only found the latter and got a pack of s/m Always discrete pullups (I know they are meant for ladies, but for several reasons I chose those) (they are a bit small for me too).  My heart was racing, I was shaking, and the older lady behind the counter kept coming back and trying to make small talk as I tried to quickly use the self check.  Anyhow, I got them and hopped back into my car and started to head home.  This is the first time I have bought myself diapers.  I had several hours of driving ahead of me, so I figured I could pull off at a rest stop and use the bathroom to change into one.  I passed so many busy rest stops it kind of blew my mind (it is summer though).  I had been drinking a lot of water and soda and really needed to pee, and after 2 hours of driving I decided it needed to happen.  I opened the pack and folded one of the pull-up so it would fit in my pocket and pulled into the first rest stop with a bathroom that I could see.  I got out of car, intending to look for a stall, and walked in only to find half stalls that I could have easily been seen in, so I walked to the urinal and did my business (good thing too because the flood that came out didnt want to stop) and walked out of the bathroom in defeat.  As I was walking into the building I saw an open family restroom, and slipped in there.  My heart was beating so fast.  Not only was I going to put on the first diaper I bought for myself, but I was also doing it in public!  I dropped my jean shorts and boxers and stepped out of them, stepped into the pull-up, and pulled them up my legs.  They stopped before my waste line, but that was fine because I did not want to end up in the wasteband picture thread ;).  I got dressed and rushed back to my car, and quickly got back on the road.  Seeing as I had just relieved my self and only had about an hour of driving left I was not in a prime position to wet myself in my car like I really wanted to. I tried too, but it took me stepping into my house before my body would let me pee.  It wasn't a strong stream, but it seemed like I was peeing forever.  My pull-ups were full, and I really enjoyed walking around and unpacking the car with a wet diaper the nobody (I hope) could see under my shorts. After I unloaded everything I changed into a fresh pull-up and sat around the house wishing the store had diapers with tapes and started look for stores around my house that had them.  I found a pharmacy with a sale on some diapers stood up and started walking out the door and peed myself just before walking out of my house.  My hand went to my crotch to feel it as I was standing on my back porch.  I realized what I was doing and took my hand away and got into my car and drove the mile away to pick up a pack of diaper.  I did not think I smelled at all of pee, but I got a lot of funny looks walking up and buying just a pack of diapers, but I tried not to look at people and got back to my car asap.  When I got home I immediately took off the heavy, wet pull-up and taped myself into the first proper diaper I have ever worn.  None of my past partners wanted to be diaper diapered, so this was super exciting for me.  I spent the night hanging out in diapers, peeing as I needed to, leaked on the floor because these are cheap, took a shower, and got ready for bed.  As I was laying in bed I realized that I could sleep in them too, so I put one on and tried to fall asleep.  I have not wet the bed since I was a very young child other than one time when I was very sick and chugged a dr. pepper before taking cough syrup with codeine, but constantly feel the urge to pee and get up several times to do so at night.  I wanted to see if I could recreate that with two bottles of water and no cough syrup, but was unsuccessful.  Anyhow, that is my word dump for my first day with diapers.  I have been a lurker on this site for a long time, and have tried to contribute a few times without much success.  I am currently leaking on my bathroom floor as I write this, so I should get cleaned up and  clean up.  Thanks for reading

• 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, robertsonlie said:

I'm glad you thought it was funny!  I was shocked to see anyone reply to my post!

It was a good post! I have lived through many of the same moments during my long interest in this… nice to read about other people’s experiences. 

On road-trips these days, I seek out special places to change out and about - obviously out of sight of bystanders (I have NO desire for my secret to be out with strangers). It all just makes for exciting adventures. 

take care!