Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girl pees in the club

Guest Jasminexo
1 minute ago, Ian Newton said:

Why in God's name would anyone knowingly tip a cup of piss over someone? 

I suppose it’s sort of classed as a piss kink, but either way it’s non consensual which is pretty gross and fucked up, and the fact that it’s been posted makes me a little disappointed. 

16 minutes ago, Jasminexo said:

I suppose it’s sort of classed as a piss kink, but either way it’s non consensual which is pretty gross and fucked up, and the fact that it’s been posted makes me a little disappointed. 

Exactly. It's basically assault. Poor girl was probably desperate. Bathrooms at clubs usually have long lines, and when you do get in one, you are doing well if you find a door that locks and a toilet with a seat. Having to make the choice between peeing in a cup and peeing your pants, just for some twat to tip it over you! What gives anyone the right to do that!?

Guest Jasminexo
9 minutes ago, Ian Newton said:

Exactly. It's basically assault. Poor girl was probably desperate. Bathrooms at clubs usually have long lines, and when you do get in one, you are doing well if you find a door that locks and a toilet with a seat. Having to make the choice between peeing in a cup and peeing your pants, just for some twat to tip it over you! What gives anyone the right to do that!?

Yeah, it’s clear she’s not doing it for fetish purposes, and is genuinely just having an accident which is bad enough since she’s probably not enjoying herself, but the act of throwing it over her just adds insult to injury 

2 hours ago, Jasminexo said:

What you call ‘gross and fucked up’ I call incredibly hot and sexy. This girl is so wasted she is just pissing in front of everyone and doesn’t even care. Then she gets completely drenched in her own piss and it doesn’t even phase her. I find this so arousing so I figured I’d share. If you don’t like it well the post wasn’t for you, why don’t you move on and get over yourself, this whole website isn’t catered to you. So fucking dramatic, go cry somewhere else because I’m trying to cum to this shit that you call “fucked up” and I hope that disappoints you.

Guest Jasminexo
29 minutes ago, Chaz1126 said:

What you call ‘gross and fucked up’ I call incredibly hot and sexy. This girl is so wasted she is just pissing in front of everyone and doesn’t even care. Then she gets completely drenched in her own piss and it doesn’t even phase her. I find this so arousing so I figured I’d share. If you don’t like it well the post wasn’t for you, why don’t you move on and get over yourself, this whole website isn’t catered to you. So fucking dramatic, go cry somewhere else because I’m trying to cum to this shit that you call “fucked up” and I hope that disappoints you.

Calling me dramatic because I don’t condone shitty behaviour? Man that is literally a crime, it’s also against the rules of the site as it’s non consensual. 

I don’t expect the site to revolve around me, but I’m not just gonna sit there and passively support acts of sexual assault, and judging by the rest of the comments, most people aren’t in support of acts like this either. 

I may be looking too far into this, but so far I’m the only one you’ve decided to reply to, I’m also the only one who has a username which clearly indicates I’m a woman, wonder if there’s a connection there?

8 minutes ago, Jasminexo said:

Calling me dramatic because I don’t condone shitty behaviour? Man that is literally a crime, it’s also against the rules of the site as it’s non consensual. 

I don’t expect the site to revolve around me, but I’m not just gonna sit there and passively support acts of sexual assault, and judging by the rest of the comments, most people aren’t in support of acts like this either. 

I may be looking too far into this, but so far I’m the only one you’ve decided to reply to, I’m also the only one who has a username which clearly indicates I’m a woman, wonder if there’s a connection there?

How is this sexual assault? From my perspective it’s a drunk woman pissing in a cup and having that cup poured on her because someone else thought that it was gross that she did it and wanted to punish her for it. May be a little fucked up but it’s not sexual assault, it’s consequences for actions. Fine if it’s against guidelines, have a mod take it down, but your whining isn’t going to change anything. Also being a woman does not change anything, I replied to you because you said it was “gross and fucked up” and I wanted to let you know that you’re someone on a piss fetish site and we’re drawing lines here?

Guest Jasminexo
6 minutes ago, Chaz1126 said:

How is this sexual assault? From my perspective it’s a drunk woman pissing in a cup and having that cup poured on her because someone else thought that it was gross that she did it and wanted to punish her for it. May be a little fucked up but it’s not sexual assault, it’s consequences for actions. Fine if it’s against guidelines, have a mod take it down, but your whining isn’t going to change anything. Also being a woman does not change anything, I replied to you because you said it was “gross and fucked up” and I wanted to let you know that you’re someone on a piss fetish site and we’re drawing lines here?

1. She’s drunk, she cannot consent, I do not need to go any further but I will. 

2. The man did not ask the girl for consent before throwing it on her. 

3. https://wamu.org/story/17/11/09/woman-sentenced-jail-time-throwing-urine-metrobus-driver/

This is an article about how a woman was arrested for assault for throwing a cup of piss on a bus driver, this can be used in our example as she was arrested for assault as it was done in malice, the video you have uploaded is of the same action, but is being used for sexual pleasure, so because it is assault that has been committed for sexual pleasure, it is therefore she is a victim of sexual assault. 

Ive got nothing against the action of pissing/throwing a cup of piss over a consenting partner for sexual pleasure, I’ve had it done to me and I enjoyed it, however what makes it gross and fucked up is that it has been done without consent, sexual assault is gross and fucked up in any case, this case included,  the only issue here is the lack of consent. I should apologise for not making that clear, I should also apologise for thinking that you were specifically responding to me because I was a woman, I take back that statement. 

• The topic was locked