Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

wetting lottery

4 hours ago, Super awesome said:

Once a day a random member gets picked to piss themselves and it gets announce on the front page

Love that idea. Perhaps have it be an active member? Maybe above a certain rank and they have to be online frequently/that day so it doesn't go to some random inactive/offline account? Maybe they get extra points if they post proof they did it?

Ok, after thinking over if for a few seconds, the following things came to my mind:

-Can you opt in/out of it?
-What is with the people that have to hide that they have such a fetish?
-How do you want to know if they really did?
-Will there be some sort of reward if they do?
-Will there be some some sort of punishment if they don't?
-Woulden't this kind of system be non consensual and therefore against the rules? 🙃

I know, I'm fun at parties 🤣

Sorry, I'm still bouncing back and forth between staying active and cutting back how much I'm online.

On 7/10/2022 at 11:22 PM, WetterMesser said:

Love that idea. Perhaps have it be an active member? Maybe above a certain rank and they have to be online frequently/that day so it doesn't go to some random inactive/offline account? Maybe they get extra points if they post proof they did it?

Thats a good idea. I like that.

16 hours ago, therelolord said:

Ok, after thinking over if for a few seconds, the following things came to my mind:

-Can you opt in/out of it?
-What is with the people that have to hide that they have such a fetish?
-How do you want to know if they really did?
-Will there be some sort of reward if they do?
-Will there be some some sort of punishment if they don't?
-Woulden't this kind of system be non consensual and therefore against the rules? 🙃

I know, I'm fun at parties 🤣

No one will be forced to do it.

15 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

Since I wet nearly every day, I'm good with this, as long as it doesn't have to be a public wetting.

Not public wetting

On 7/19/2022 at 2:11 PM, romanf123 said:

It could be more of something that you have to physically enter yourself into, not something that you are automatically entered into. It can also be rank-locked, to lower the chances of an inactive account.

Yeah. That's what I was thinking. It would be more fun to just have people join in it. 

Edited by DerekOmoso (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd be willing to play, especially as I'm forcing myself out of my comfort zone, and having a deliberate public accident every day.

It could be done low tech putting up a post asking all who wish to participate to reply to the post. And suggesting they mark it as follow.

Make a list giving each participant a number then using a random number generator to select whose turn it is.

Give the participants 48 hours to complete.

1 point to write about it.

2 for photos.

3 for video.

4 if it is inside.

5 if it is outside.

5 for night time.

10 points for daytime.

So a max score would be video wetting outside in the daytime posted 48 hours after receiving the message. Giving a total score of 18 points. The lowest score would be 10 points for writing about wetting in the house at night. Obviously not completing the challenge would score zero.

I thought this idea sounded fun until you guys started bringing pictures and videos into all of it. I think if anyone wants to share then they will, and if they don't then they won't, there's no reason to incentivize sharing personal photos. 
That aside the wetting lottery idea sounds silly but I like it personally, it would definitely help deepen peoples engagement with the site 

Creating an opt-in thread like Derek suggests seems way more practical than a site-wide thing. A site-wide feature like this that isn't opt in is unlikely to actually generate many extra wettings due to the following practical issues;

-There are a lot of lurkers on this site.
-Just because a person is into omo doesn't actually mean they enjoy wetting themselves. I suspect this accounts for a fairly sizeable chunk of the userbase on this site.
-Even if a person is into the idea of wetting themselves and active on the site, it's quite likely they will be unable to perform a wetting the day they win unless they were already planning to do so. For people with busy lives, a wetting can be a fairly commital activity as it requires non-neglible amounts of setup and cleanup.