Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Request - Thisvid new lizraw wetting vid

1 hour ago, misguided15 said:

I have him in my friends list on ThisVid but don't know how I would go about ripping a private video.

If you're asking how to actually do it, it's quite simple. If you're asking about how to feel about ripping private vids, I can't help you there. To rip a ThisVid video that you have access too, simply make sure you're on the video page, then hit F12, then do CTRL + F, then type .mp4, then right click the highlighted .mp4 file and open it in a new tab. You're basically going into the website's code to find the .mp4 video file and download it, since you aren't able to do it directly from the ThisVid video player. In the new tab, right click the video and click "save video as". I would also recommend changing your browser settings to ask where you're downloading files before you download them to avoid any uhhh, potentially awkward download locations such as shared cloud drives. I can give instructions on how to change those settings too, if you would like. Happy ripping.