Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Any new long extreme desperation videos?

Does anyone have any long extreme female desperation videos? Preferably holding. My favorite videos are where the girl is holding her bladder to involuntariy wetting. battling the urge to pee no matter how bad the pressure gets. spurting, leaking, etc. past the point of pain

I've seen the legend videos russian drinking desperation (although editing makes it seem like she didnt lose control earlier) but still my favorite video to this day.

I've also seen the Philippines one which is also really hot.

23 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

The Giga videos are still the best, lots of desperate Asian girls, they just don't make game shows like that in the US! I hope I'm a Japanese woman in my next life with lots of cats getting lots of pussy!

There's nothing else in the universe like the Giga contests!

But, if you have lots of cats, then technically you'll already have lots of pussy... 😄

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
7 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

The Giga videos are still the best, lots of desperate Asian girls, they just don't make game shows like that in the US! I hope I'm a Japanese woman in my next life with lots of cats getting lots of pussy!

I haven't seen one of those in years. I agree they were the best . I had a favorite with 4 girls in tights, already desperate when the show started.  They had to drink frequently and perform other bladder straining tasks. One by one they eventually lost control until there was just one left. She had shown the least desperation and when the third contestant lost control,  the last one,who had become desperate by then let go. She was so full she had to press on her bladder to empty it.

This show went on for an incredible 1.5 hours, giving me plenty of time to pleasure myself, multiple times. I no longer have that video.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On 7/11/2022 at 2:55 PM, DesperateJill said:

So true, nothing can ever come close to those old Giga videos. It's so strange though, even they don't make those videos anymore. I remember someone who spoke Japanese on this forum or Animedesp forum and they asked Giga directly why they didn't make them, and they said it wasn't profitable enough anymore. I wish we could crowdfund a company into holding a desperation contest. The only thing that comes close was Bound2Burst's pee holding contests with multiple women, it's so tough to find.

I think Japanese culture changed too, I think they're more conservative nowadays. In the old days Japanese gameshows were so insane, everything was so crazy back then. I tried watching content from Jade Filth too. Is there anything else like Giga?

I too like long desperation videos where leaking and spurting occur as one struggles to contain the inneviatble when no toilets are present.  Yes, these are somewhat rare and more need to be produced.

I did, im fact commission one such video.  Several performers will do that.  In this instance, it was Dixie Comet.  I wrote up a scenario, paid to have it produced and she shot it.  She then delivered me the video and then posted the end product on clips4sale.  Clips4sale is a good source for videos, albeit pay per view, but also a ppace where you can find people who do customs.

Edited by navesink01 (see edit history)
  • 8 months later...
On 7/10/2022 at 7:16 AM, extremefull34 said:

Does anyone have any long extreme female desperation videos? Preferably holding. My favorite videos are where the girl is holding her bladder to involuntariy wetting. battling the urge to pee no matter how bad the pressure gets. spurting, leaking, etc. past the point of pain

I've seen the legend videos russian drinking desperation (although editing makes it seem like she didnt lose control earlier) but still my favorite video to this day.

I've also seen the Philippines one which is also really hot.

Can you link the two files here?