Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What clothes are the hottest to wet in (in your opinion)

What clothes are the hottest to wet in (in your opinion)  

240 members have voted

1. 1. What bottoms are your favourite to see someone wetting in?

• Shorts
    • Jeans
    • Skirt
    • Dress
    • Other kind of pants
    • Other (let me know!)

11 hours ago, John_John said:

Peeing while sitting with a skirt is an awesome sight to behold (a completely wet butt 😍)

Well, embarrassment factor when it happens in public, is similar to when you pee your pants. People can tell immediately what happened. Sitting on something wet is usual excuse, but not very believable, because that makes different wet pattern. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me bright colored jeans and panties are the best, because it shows what has happened so well! Light blue or grey jeans tend to be what I use the most...But I own a green pair and some other pants

Surprised no one has mentioned overalls or rompers! Hard to take off when you really need to and they are super cute. I love a good overall wetting.

Some kind of tight yoga pants that clearly shows the wet patch.

I love jeans because its something you can't hide! Theirs definably in my fantasy world the aspect of "shame/embarrassment" of having an accident. Especially in public where they're is not easy way out of it and you kinda stuck like that.

To add one more accessory, tight high ankle boots with ties! Something about the added shame of peeing into your boot that is bondage laced to your leg... whew.

I think it depends on the situation and the subject , I' ve recently commissioned a video and I've choosed jeans  for her to wear.  In a real life situation, where a girl is forced to pee herself down her legs or squat in public,  wearing pants could make her discard  the first option and bring her to hold in until the absolute limit, were the choice is between completely drench her pants or exposed herself in public; a nightmare situation where a shy girl would surely ends wetting herself,  maybe even if she is wearing  white pants  and black knikers,  and white wet pants can become see trough if not totally trasparent 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...