Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Crinklz are super affordable and have really cute graphics. A lot of people really like them but I personally find their build quality soso. Mainly I'm not a big fan of the tapes. But for the price their quality and capacity isn't bad and I really really like their graphics.

I also really like Little Pawz from ABU and Puppers from Tykables. But they're significantly more expensive compared Crinklz.

Hi @Diaperboy157 - so from your word “cute” I take it you want more of playful AB style diaper, with colours and picture etc… if yes, then our friend @LittleOtterPup has given some great recommendations. 

For me, I prefer the more ‘medical’ diapers. Toned down graphics, but in my opinion sometimes a better fit, and actually a better shape that looks cuter on the body. 

Not sure where on the planet you are, but I would say the “cutest” diapers are the European Tena Slip. In Maxi absorbency, they have the delicate light violet graphics, but predominantly white colour. The fit and comfort is exceptional. They also look pretty great on. Even on me, if I do say so myself.. 🤣. They come in options with fabric feel backing, and also The ‘Active Fit’ (my fave) which is plastic-backed. 

But hey, have fun exploring! So many fun, comfortable and practical options out there! 

While I do prefer the more AB baby-ish diapers, I certainly enjoy and appreicate medical too! With Tena's being high on my list (the good ones aren't quite as available here in the states). I also enjoy the fit and aesthetics of Abena M4s too! All the lines and blue and yellow (that turns blue lol) is an actually pretty cool look imo 😄

Also, I don't think they make them anymore, but the purple Molicares were really cute too imo. Although the new ones look pretty decent and cute too imo, just not as much as that awesome soft purple color they had. And while being relatively plain-ish, I do also like the look and feel of Wellness Superios with its blue shade.

But it's been a minute since I've tried medical diapers and I still can't help resits gravitating towards the cute little fade designs with cute little graphics that reinforce the whole being little/smol aesthetic