Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello friends! This is where I will be posting short-form ideas that do not expand into full fanfics. I post them in general because they're not structured/long enough to be fics, I don't think. 

This is my third time posting omo content online, so I'm still very new. Criticism is welcomed but please be nice about it.

Also, some of this will involve sex.

anyway, getting us started. 

so in your typical fantasy setting, elves are usually thought to be more resilient/stronger/can go longer without attending to their bodily needs than humans, right? 

I'm thinking of that with omo. 

Elven royalty training to hold for as long as possible, their poor tormented bladders swelling to the size of basketballs, even beach balls, able to hold a solid few gallons before they finally have to go. Imagine the bladder bulges, standing out firmly against their normally toned stomachs. Imagine elven royalty having perfect composure even when they've got two or three gallons of water contained in them. Now imagine them being pushed past their limits even then, sweat breaking across delicate brows, toned thighs beginning to tremble, toes beginning to curl. Imagine the quiet "... Could you please, if it's not too inconvenient, tell me where I can find a chamber pot?" when they really can't hold anymore. Imagine them being refused and faced with either finding it themselves and possibly offending their hosts or soaking delicate silks and velvets with literal gallons of pee. Or imagine the host being kind and showing them a real chamber pot, but it's just too small to hold all of their waters, and they have to try and stop their stream, wait for the servants to empty their chamber pot, then finish. Imagine them having to do that multiple times. Or maybe the host has to borrow a large bucket or cauldron or barrel for them to go into, if they value their comfort that much/are that kind. Imagine the relief when they finally do find somewhere appropriate to pee, a full five minutes of gushing and holding back moans, determined not to humiliate themselves more than they already have. 

Or, with average elves, human friends/lovers/co-adventurers seeing their elven compatriots' bulges for the first time, not as big as the bulges of royals of course, but still able to retain a solid gallon. Imagine how shocked and surprised they are. I bet they would probably push the elf in question to just find a tree or bush or alley or something, not to torment themselves in this way. Unless, of course, they told them to hold it more. See how big that sucker can get. 

Imagine an elven adventurer visiting the home of a gnome or halfling and having to hold it the whole time because the bladder size difference is so great. Imagine the gnome/halfling/fairy/other short race just telling them to go in the garden if they find out. Or imagine them lining up three to six chamber pots for them to use and the elf having to crab walk from one to the other in order to fully empty themselves 😅 Of course, your average elf probably wouldn't be as resistant to just going in the woods/garden/whatever as elven royalty, so there's more opportunities for peeing in things that aren't toilets, if you're into that like I am.

Also has opportunities for hurt/comfort after a wetting, if you're into that--"I'm an elf, I'm not supposed to soil myself like this!" "Don't worry, *elf-friend's name*, even you aren't invincible, you just pushed yourself too hard. Let's get you nice and clean and we won't worry about this anymore." There are opportunities for messing, too, if you're one of those who believes elves eat a plant-based (and high in fiber) diet. 

Also, imagine how much a bladder bulge of a few gallons would jiggle and bounce and slosh when the elf moves. Pure torment, I bet ❤️

Edited by PopGoesThWeezl (see edit history)

MESSING AHEAD! Specifically, constipation, wanting to pee and poop but not being able to, and eventual peeing and pooping in a container that isn't the toilet. If this isn't your desire, don't read this next bit. 

Spoiler

Imagine someone who has been constipated for the better part of a month. Their stomach is swollen to the size of a beach ball, making them nearly unable to walk normally. It's hard to the touch and tender, too. They sit on the toilet and strain and strain, but nothing comes out. It's gotten to the point where their belly, butt and genitals are all so tense from the abnormal bulging and strain that they can hardly pee, so their bladder is constantly irritated. Finally, tired of all of this, they take a large cocktail of laxatives to stimulate their pent-up bowels and soften their stuck shit. 

Shortly after this, they experience the worst urge to move their bowels that they've ever felt. Shaking and sweating, they stand to go to the toilet, but their lover cuts in, saying that there's no way the shit that they have pent up would ever go down the toilet. Since they can already feel their monster turd turtle-heading, teasing their sensitive anus, they snap out a "Where would you have me go, then?"

The lover thinks for a second before coming back with a large black garbage bag. They're horrified for a second before the shit inches just a centimeter further and they realize it's this or their pants. They yank off their pants and panties and squat down as the lover maneuvers the garbage bag in a way where nothing will get on the floor. The garbage bag is barely in place before the first log rockets out, stretching their anus wider than it's ever been. Log after log shoot out of them, accompanied by gasping and moaning, as well as a powerful stream of piss. The lover watches their belly deflate, flattening slowly as the massive shit-piles march on. 

Finally, once they're empty, the lover moves them to the bathroom and lets them clean up in the bathtub before deposing of the twenty-pound behemoth shit. 

Anyway, I have a few mass desperation scenarios to share, too!

• Imagine the leader of a harem (with a golden-shower kink) being willingly chained up in a large tub. They lie luxuriously inside despite the ties on their ankles and wrists keeping them there. Several hours previously, they had given the order for every harem member to ingest two liters of water and a strong diuretic. Now, all the members are suffering bulging bladders that are on the very edge of bursting. There isn't enough room for all of them to pee at once into the tub. They all try to crowd around as tight as they can despite this, driven by pure agonizing need. A few of them have to go into containers and empty them into the tub. Somebody produces a funnel with a tube and a few people get to use that. A few lose control when faced with the sight of so many bladders voiding at once, making puddles on the floor, dirtying the finery that decorate their bodies and genitals. The splashing of all the urine on their skin makes the harem keeper come without being touched. 
    • Originally when I had this thought, I saw it as a female harem keeper and a mixed female and male harem, but any configuration of genders would work for this fantasy, really
  • On this same note, imagine a highly fancy dinner party/wedding party at a large mansion where the wine/punch/whatever gets spiked with powerful diuretics. At first, it's fine--these people have sturdy bladders, and there's a toilet available. Over time, however, as the bladders get fuller and the toilet line gets longer, things begin to get interesting. Eyes dart longingly to potted plants, sinks, windows, and the back door. Once the first person breaks down and steps outside to use the bushes, all hell breaks loose. Faced with the prospect of a large mess or a little embarrassment, these people trained to never show need or humiliation choose embarrassment. Sinks, containers, and plastic bags all get filled with desperate urine. Several people just leave once they realized something's going terribly wrong, only to have to duck into a gas station, piss in a bottle in their car, or squat on the roadside. A few people don't make it, leading to fancy dresses and suits having to be thrown out. The pool gets peed in several times. The perpetrator is never found, although one of the line cooks was recorded looking unusually cheerful that morning... 
  • Imagine a sort of... omorashi camp? omorashi meet group? something like that? Anyway, they hold a monthly no-toilet day, leading to a lot of group desperation and peeing in odd places. They also have bladder bulge competitions, competitions to see how much they can hold, competitions to see how long they can hold, help enlarging bladders, help resisting the urge, help overcoming bladder shyness... you get the idea. It's like this forum, but in real life. 
    • I know that's not really a fantasy, but it might be the setting for other things I post here.

Pregnancy, lactation, and humiliation warning, as well as... it's not slobification or infantilization, but it's kind of similar? A pregnant woman gradually losing control of bladder and lactatory functions. I'm putting it under a read more. 

Spoiler

Imagine a lady, some seven or eight months pregnant and just starting maternity leave, but she's still trying to be mostly functional and not just a lump for the next month or so until she births. She and her husband go out to buy baby stuff, during which she starts to experience an urge to pee, but she opts to hold it because she doesn't want to have to ask an employee to find her a bathroom. Her bladder starts to ache as they're finishing up, and she's getting pretty uncomfortable, but they're able to check out without incident. She's able to waddle out to the parking lot, but as her hubby is loading the car, the baby starts kicking inside her, right against her full bladder. She can't reach over her gut to press her hands on her pussy. She tries to sit down, but she leaks, and just then, the baby gives one hard final kick, making her uncontrollably pee all over herself in the middle of the parking lot. 

Her husband finishes loading while she wets, then puts a towel down for her so she won't ruin the carseat. He then loads her into the car and drives home, all the while reassuring her that it's okay, no one expects her to have any control of herself. She's far too full of babies and hormones for that. Next time, he'll go alone, and have her on Facetime/Zoom/whatever in the background, so she can stay home and rest. Besides, her milk is starting to flow, too, and she'll need to pump before the baby is born. Between all of that, she couldn't possibly be in any control of her body, so it's better that hubby takes care of everything while she sits home and deals with herself, or tries to, anyway. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 1:55 AM, Omo luna said:

You should do one with them plugging up their urethra for a week or 2

I'm guessing you mean in response to the first post? 

An elven adventurer is invited on a quick, day-long dungeon crawl by some adventurer friends of theirs. They, accustomed to holding their bladders for a day or two at a time, plug up so they won't have to subject themselves to peeing in the dungeon where hostile creatures could smell the waste. Once they get into the dungeon, they realize quickly it'll be a much bigger task than they thought it would be. A day passes, then two, and they still are only a third of the way through the dungeon. The elf is starting to feel a persistent, nagging desire to pee. Their bladder becomes a constant fixture in their mind, their sphincter tingling with need as they slowly fight their way down through this dungeon. By the time the third or fourth day has passed, they have to undo the ties on their pants, because by this point (assuming elves produce about as much urine as humans do) they'd be carrying some 10 to 15 liters (2-4 gallons) of urine. It's become painfully heavy, making it hard to move. A persistent, throbbing pain troubles them at all times--in their bladder, in their back, in their genitalia. Their adventurer friends begin to notice around this point, but the elf insists they can handle it. There's nothing they can do anyway--dungeons don't have usable bathrooms most of the time, and at this point, using a corner isn't an option. They just have to manage until they're out of the dungeon. 

They manage to beat the dungeon on the fifth day. The elf, now holding five gallons, is bulging out of their armor. The poor elf can barely walk. They stumble out of the dungeon, stand up a little straighter to take a breath and see the sky again, and, to their terror, the shift in position and the massive pressure dislodges the plug. It shoots out into their undergarments on a wave of urine. Their pee-hole burns from the lengthy plugging and the days-old pee shooting through. Dry sobs escape their throat as they fill their boots, create a massive puddle of warm mud beneath them. It takes a full minute for it to start feeling good. The humiliation and relief is terribly overbearing. They can't stay on their feet the whole time. 

Once they're empty, their adventuring mates awkwardly help them back to their place, where they get a nice bath and clean clothes and the promise of no plug for a while.

(I know you said a week or two, but if elves produce a gallon-ish of urine a day like humans do, they'd be holding 7-14 gallons by the end of this. I've seen grown men struggle to carry five gallons of water. It's a lot. That's why I did 5 days instead. Plugs are cool though!)

• 5 weeks later...

This one involves oral sex (female receiving), so warning if you don't wanna be a part of that. 

Imagine a girl is receiving oral from her boyfriend. He's working her fat little pussy with all his might, teasing her button and hole until she's teetering on the edge. He's using his skilled tongue to keep her there, not letting her cum, keeping her edged for hours at a time. Sometime in the middle of this, he brings her back from the edge just enough for her to realize that she really has to pee. She doesn't want to interrupt, and she wants to get to cum first anyway, so she toughs out another few rounds, feeling her bladder get a little fuller every time he pulls her back from the edge, trying not to accidentally let go while his face is between her legs. His tongue is working against her and she's shaking with pleasure, nearly exploding in more ways than one. He tastes a little droplet of pee when he's tracing his tongue around her button and pulls away, asking if she's okay, and she finally cracks and admits that she's had to go real bad for the last hour or two and could we please take a really quick break so I can pee? 

And from here either he tells her to hold it and she's shaking and dribbling and whining the whole time, getting no relief of either the sexual or urinary kind until he finally lets her cum, at which point either the relaxation of her little peach leads her to realize she can't hold on. She's peeing on her thighs by the time she reaches the toilet. 

Alternatively, he says yes, but not in the toilet--he wants to drink down what she's got. Her brain is so pleasure fogged that she's cool with anything, so he gets his mouth around her ladyparts and she just. lets go. and her juices are pouring over his tongue and his tongue is lapping at her cunny, pee hole and clit. her rushing stream stimulates her clit just right and she can't hold it back anymore. she's shaking and squealing and humping into his mouth. 

Either way, by the time it's all over, she's empty and exhausted, but full of hormones and pleasure and ready to return the favor to her doting hubby ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 12:33 PM, Omo luna said:

Question have you ever thought of a female hydra?

Sorry for the late reply, btw. Uni/work started back up again and I've been kind of busy. I'll try to check here more often! 

I've thought of snake, dragon, and lizard-people before, but not hydras. Were you thinking something more humanoid, or more like a multi-headed dragon? Reptilefolk are nice, but something more dragonoid would be pretty neat too! I looked it up, and apparently the OG hydra of myth was an amphibious/aquatic creature. Maybe a hydra who's used to just letting go anywhere now has to spend some time on land for something and quickly realizes that they can't just let it out when and where they want. I mean, imagine the puddles. You can't just empty that anywhere. 

Hydras who have delicate bladders from pissing whenever they need to who can't hold for longer than an hour or so, maybe. Breaking down trees in their urgency to get back to the water and let go. Not making it and making massive muddy puddles. Tail thrashing and tremendous thighs trembling. Fat scaly pussy the size of a beach ball, baseball-sized pee slit twitching and dribbling from the effort. A human companion could put their whole fist in there and block it off. Reaching a creek or something and squatting over it, tail flying up, pressurized stream thundering into a little forest creek. Or maybe not making it at all, and soaking her thighs and making a big, mucky puddle.

Spoiler

Also, I know you said female hydra, but now I'm wondering if a male hydra would have as many penises as it has heads. That's kind of a funny thought to me. 

This isn't a hydra per se, but have you read The Urges of Ember the Dragoness? It's excellent if you're into big reptiles and major desperation. There's also a continuation somewhere on this site's fiction forum, but I sadly don't have it. I think a dragon could hold for far longer than a hydra, being a land dwelling creature and also having a lot more innate magic.

6 hours ago, PopGoesThWeezl said:

Sorry for the late reply, btw. Uni/work started back up again and I've been kind of busy. I'll try to check here more often! 

I've thought of snake, dragon, and lizard-people before, but not hydras. Were you thinking something more humanoid, or more like a multi-headed dragon? Reptilefolk are nice, but something more dragonoid would be pretty neat too! I looked it up, and apparently the OG hydra of myth was an amphibious/aquatic creature. Maybe a hydra who's used to just letting go anywhere now has to spend some time on land for something and quickly realizes that they can't just let it out when and where they want. I mean, imagine the puddles. You can't just empty that anywhere. 

Hydras who have delicate bladders from pissing whenever they need to who can't hold for longer than an hour or so, maybe. Breaking down trees in their urgency to get back to the water and let go. Not making it and making massive muddy puddles. Tail thrashing and tremendous thighs trembling. Fat scaly pussy the size of a beach ball, baseball-sized pee slit twitching and dribbling from the effort. A human companion could put their whole fist in there and block it off. Reaching a creek or something and squatting over it, tail flying up, pressurized stream thundering into a little forest creek. Or maybe not making it at all, and soaking her thighs and making a big, mucky puddle.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, I know you said female hydra, but now I'm wondering if a male hydra would have as many penises as it has heads. That's kind of a funny thought to me. 

This isn't a hydra per se, but have you read The Urges of Ember the Dragoness? It's excellent if you're into big reptiles and major desperation. There's also a continuation somewhere on this site's fiction forum, but I sadly don't have it. I think a dragon could hold for far longer than a hydra, being a land dwelling creature and also having a lot more innate magic.

Multi headed dragon