Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Welcome to the Twilight, Princess of Friendship interactive!

Prologue
Princess Celestia have invited Princess Twilight for a meeting. Now that she have a castle and a map, she can look for where she want to spread friendship and love. Celestia will give her the mission to help and take care of problems in the land of Equestria and futher. The sun and the moon continues to rise and set as Celestia and Luna make them, but it is up to Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship, to manage and improve relations between communities and groups, towns and cities, ponies and other species.

Ruleset
Like in MLP series, characters cannot be hurt -or at least, barely or briefly, without too much long term impact if not subplot planned-. They can't bleed, they can't broke, they can't die. Nonetheless, it doesn't mean they won't suffer from a bad situation. When hungry, thirsty, exhausted, or tired, they will be less efficient and more annoyed. There will always be a way to get out of a bad situation -like if baddies have technically won-, magic of Friendship will always find a way, so traveling for adventure is still interesting in terms of Risk/Reward. So Twilight convinced her girl friends and they will be able to offer almost anything that could help to buy the peace between Equestria and the other countries. 

How we will play
We start with the 6 main characters we all know. But as soon as the adventure goes, you will be able to connect and create new friendships, maybe recruit a secondary team to help or save the main when captured or such. There will be both adventure and roleplay based quests. Like sometimes you'll have to save Equestria from external threat or sometimes from internal friendship problems. The global score count will be the number of friendship and couple you will have formed and baddies you have triumph against. This will be a worldwide dating and relation manager, along with an soft Equestria at War inspiration, and the sims. You can try to make any character date anyone you'd like, but its pointless if they break up a week after. You can also make everyponies friends, but that's boring. Best would be to make lasting and lovely couples, and friendships.
**I decided to keep the complicated values of couple probabilities away for better experience**

Characters - Main

Spoiler

Princess Twilight Sparkle // Magic
STR - 8
DEX - 13
CON - 10
INT - 15
WIS - 14
CHA - 12
Alicon: Can fly and use magic.

Rainbow Dash // Loyalty
STR - 15
DEX - 14
CON - 13
INT - 10
WIS - 8
CHA - 12
Pegasus: Can fly.

Rarity // Generosity
STR - 8
DEX - 13
CON - 10
INT - 14
WIS - 12
CHA - 15
Licorn: Can use magic.

Pinkamena Diane Pie // Pinkie Pie // Laughter
STR - 10
DEX - 15
CON - 12
INT - 8
WIS - 13
CHA - 14

Fluttershy // Kindness
STR - 10
DEX - 12
CON - 8
INT - 13
WIS - 15
CHA - 14
Pegasus: Can fly.

Applejack // Honesty
STR - 12
DEX - 13
CON - 15
INT - 10
WIS - 14
CHA - 8

Note: Stats and new special skills will be able acquired when training and learning them. 

Characters - Secondary

Spoiler

Spike
STR - 8
DEX - 13
CON - 15
INT - 10
WIS - 12
CHA - 14

Shining Armor
STR - 12
DEX - 15
CON - 13
INT - 8
WIS - 10
CHA - 14

Maudelina Daisy Pie // Maud Pie
STR - 12
DEX - 15
CON - 10
INT - 13
WIS - 14
CHA - 8

Note: All further characters living in Equestria (and foreign) are Background character. They can eventually get to Secondary then Main, and fell to unknowns after a time again. All depends on your choices.

Locations
    Map

Spoiler

Equestria kingdom main locations
-Canterlot
-Ponyville
-Appleloosa
-Manehattan
-Cloudsdale
-Las Pegasus
-Fillydelphia
-Crystal Empire (Vassal nation of Equestria)

Spicy mechanics
Characters will be able to grow fetishes like omorashi, humiliation and such as wetting contests, when they are in front of it. Example, Twilight could find books about water-loving traditions in rare villages faraway, then discover odd specific things or fun-facts, that would eventually redirect her to pee, wetting, and other golden water pratiques. Or she could just goes the basic 'forgetting to have a pause in her study' scene, then she would start to have an habit doing that, then she'd realize she likes it.
When exploring such fields, they will acquire experience in it, making them have a skill based on their loves and interests, like Rarity knows fashion.

--------

Twilight Sparkle, the crowned Princess of Friendship, now have a castle. It is nice enough, but then she discovered there is a map in the thrones room, that makes her able to see the nation and further on a global scale. After coming back from the quest of the cutie marks in Starlight's town, her best friends will return to their passions. They, eventually, will go to the Galloping Gala that happens later in the month, but may are right now concentrating on something else. They aren't everyday long with her, but her friends see her regularly enough to know eachother's interests. They just have decorated the castle at their wills and it ended up being surprisingly wonderful, each of her best friend dedicated a part of the castle and put their heart in it.

Spike walks close to Twilight after entering the room, more precisely the library of the castle. The princess is already at work, finding new things to do, or just mindlessly reading.
"Hey Twilight, what are we going to do today?" he asks.

Twilight thinks about it herself. What to do today?
1 - Study about other nations (Seaponies? Yaks? Dragons?)
2 - Find a way to help her friends at their different tasks (Sweet Apple Acres farm? Ponyville's Carousel?)
3 - Go relax at the Saddle lake with friends

Twilight thought it right.
"We will see if Ponyville needs any help somewhere, if nothing important or we finish before night, then we would just relax at Saddle lake." She states.

The Princess and her dragon assistant will visit Sweet Apple Acres to see if anything needs help on. When they arrive, Applejack greets them.
"Twilight my saver!" She hugs her. "You are just in time. We made a lot of applejuice recently, and the sales are skyrocketing! But. We were wandering if you would like to be a tastingtongue for us. We are trying new recipes for different kinds of applejuices, and who else better than classing and drive our experiments with new ingredients and stuff!"
"Oh, that'd be amazing!" She smiles.
"Oh really?" She asks, wanting to be sure. The princess nod her head in sign of reassurance. "Yeehaa! Apples, prepare the drinks!"

A minute after, she finds herself aligned with a long, long, very long table of applejuice glasses in line. The princess gulps. 
"Oh by Celestia. You were prepared for this weren't you?" She glances at the Apple family staring at her. "Isn't that a lot just for me?"
"Don't worry sugarcube. Just swallow a few of each so you know their tastes and ranks their best." She grabs a notepad and a pencil out of nowhere and patiently have her eyes wide open staring at the Princess' reactions.
The Twilight walks to the first glass.
"This one is mixed with 1/10 of orange juice." She says, looking at her first line on her notepad that have drawings of 10 apples and 1 orange.
The princess drinks a few of it before making her judgement.
"Mhh. Sweet. Its pretty good." She states while Applejack precisely copy her each words.
She advance to the second.
"This one have 1/3 of cherry juice." She announces.
The princess tastes it and smiles.
"This is great! I love it!" She cheers the drink.

After a time passes, she eventually have tested them all.
"Phew. Finally." She says, her stomach growling in satisfactions of the end of this tremendous task. A few quite burps climb to her throat and mouth, exiting her now quite full belly.
That is when Pinkie Pie bounces until reaching here.
"Hey what are you up too my friends?!?" She glances at the drinks.
"We were making decisions on which juices tastes better and all." Applejack summarize.
"Nice! Can I taste too!" She says before she suddenly dashes and drinks all the of rest of whatever there was in the lines of glasses.
"N-no! Pinkie you're going to-" Applejack tries to stop her. "get sick.."
After she finishes she have a big burp and her belly is quite round. She is a bit clumsy and fall on the ground, her head a bit greenish.
"Oh. I know why you tried to stop me now. But they were so delicious I couldn't handle letting the glasses not totally empty!!"
"Its okay Pinkie Pie, now we will just rest.." Twilight says, feeling a bit how she might feel.
Rainbow Dash flies to them and lands near them.
"Hey! What are you'all up to?" She asks curiously.
"We did some. Drinking." Twilight says before Rainbow glances at Pinkie that burps, and smiles. 
"Hey. Why not go rest at the Saddle lake now this is done?" Applejack proposes.
"Yay!" Pinkie smiles. "But you are going to move us to there."
"I can help with that." Rainbow grabs Twilight that have lika 'uh oh' face on her then.
She speedflight throughout the trees, suddenly stopping in front of a tree then flashing through an open space, repeatedly while Twilight becomes green.
"There." She is proud of herself.
The princess thanks her by a smile before she tries to not burp too loud. Rarity and Fluttershy are in a little picnic aside of the water, so they gesture to her.
"Hey! Darling! Come here!" The purple maned pony with a hat waves at her.
"Hi Twilight!" Fluttershy smiles gently.

After a little time Applejack carrying Pinkie Pie on her back comes by. Fluttershy holds a cupcake in her hoof, that looks quite delicious.
"Hey do you want one?" She asks softly.
"Nooo." She does a movement with her hoof, her belly assuring her she don't need anything more. "I think I have enough things in me for today."
Suddenly Pinkie flips from her green face and sick emotions to her usually pinkness. 
"Cupcakes?" Her eyes have red crosshair zooming on the thing Fluttershy is holding in her hoof in direction of Twilight, kind of in a slow motion moment while she is at full speed.
She sprints to it in a pink lightning strike, comically and unnecessarily zigzagging between rocks, leaves, bunnies and other small animals, before reaching the cupcake.
Out of her mind, what happens for Twilight and Fluttershy is that a sudden pink flash grab the cupcake before anyone can even know it.
"My cupcake. Mine." She turns her head, in direction of the others, while she is protecting the delicious cake from anyone.
"Wow. I never seen Pinkie Pie react like that to a single sugary." Rarity giggles.
"You know, there is only one chocolate cupcake, so savor it with passion." Fluttershy says.
Pinkie Pie gasps.
"You are so wrong! This cupcake is vanilla with chocolate-chips on it!" She shout.
Rainbow giggles.
"That is the exact same thing!" She roll her eyes.
"What?!?" Pinkie Pie plays she didn't heard it correctly.
The mad pink pony open her mouth and swallow the cupcake in a instant.
"Mhhh." She suddenly have a chibouk pipe with smoke, a british face and round glasses, with a strong accent she clears her throat to speak. "Eventho I can experience the love you indulged in your bakings, indeed I perhaps always will be the only queen of bakery."
The friends laughs.
"It's okay Pinkie, I'm not trying to compete you there." Fluttershy smiles.
Pinkie Pie loses all of her accessories and rushes to her with big opened eyes.
"You better not, you cutie pie." She smirks.
The friends laughs.
"Hey Pinkie! Want to race to the water?" Rainbow dares her.
They both flies throughout the grass to rush to the lake that is only meters nearby. Twilight suddenly thinks about water, and feels her belly still full, now her state evolving from being full to having to get empty. She isn't desperate yet, but soon enough, the great amount of fruity juice not helping, she will have to go.
"Twilight are you okay?" Spike worries about her.
"Yeah! Sure.." She mumbles.

What will happen next?
1 - Pinkie Pie finds out about the need of Twilight and decides to play around with it and tease her.
2 - Twilight isn't shy and admits she will get back to the castle to release herself. (She could still have another event on the way keeping her from reaching it in time, maybe.)
3 - Spike and the ponies goes in the water. Twilight's too polite will hold it even in the water, but eventually lose it, maybe.

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash plays a bit in the water, before the rainbow maned pegasus decides to already go and rest on a deckchair.
"Already tired? Urgh. So lazy you are." She mumbles a bit to herself glancing at Dashie laid with her sunglasses and a drink.
She grabs binoculars from nowhere and scout the nearbies. In the interface of the glasses there is wrote 'Fun Radar', and while looking around she sees Twilight's unsatisfied awkward smile with a overlapping colour like temperature scanning thing would see what's hot. Suddenly there is wrote 'Pony unhappy detected.' and she knows instantly what to do.
"What? Somepony needs fun?" Her eyes have golden stars.
She dashes in a flash that cut the water of the lake in two for a second, before she reaches Twilight in a moment.
"Hey Twilight!!" She says "What did the fish say when he swam into a wall?"
"Um-" She tries to think.
"Dam!" She shouts.
Twilight is unsure how to react for a time. None of the ponies does anything and are a bit concerned why Pinkie does that right now.
"Heyyy I have another!" She says excited. "What's an apple that doesn't want to be tidy?"
"Why do you-" Twilight tries to speak.
"An Orange!" She laughs loudly trying to convince her to laugh. "A-non-range!"
Fluttershy giggles. Applejack looks concerned. Rarity tries to draw her attention.
"Hey. What are you trying to do darling?" She asks.
"Nothing!" She have a great grin on her face for a sec. "But the question is, what is she trying to do HER!" She gesture at Twilight, with suspecious eyes.
"Well, in fact she isn't totally wrong. Twilight looks a bit worried about something of some sort. What's up my sweet applejuice?" Applejack asks her.
Twilight suddenly becomes quite nervous.
"Ummm. Hehe nothing! I'm just having so much fun! Really lotta fun for sure!" She have sweats drop on her face by now.
Pinkie Pie stare in her eyes while Twilight involuntarily wiggles a bit on the spot in her lack of perfectly hiding her need. The mad pink totally recognize her need and becomes incredibly interested in it, and for some reason she have put herself as objective to make her lose herself before she can leave the lake.
"Well if you are having fun, all is rolling nice then!" She smiles evilish while her mind already building a plan.

After a while everything is still, calm and pretty. Suddenly Pinkie Pie explodes a cannon of confettis. 
"Happy 54 000 second of the dayyyy!" She screams, which scares Fluttershy and make Twilight gasps.
"Pinkie don't do that so close to me! I told you I don't like sudden sounds like this!" Twilight says to her angrily.
"Calm down Twilie, its just her usual party cannon, why are you nervous like that?" Applejack asks.
"No I agree with her, Angel is all confused each time she does that!" Fluttershy joins Twilight's side, looking at Angel's stars over his head.
"Can't we have a calm evening for once?" Twilight says out of anger.
Pinkie Pie recognize her nervousity and becomes increasibly playfully angry, wanting her to not hide the truth, but also, just wanting to see what will happen if she have an accident out of pure curiosity.
Suddenly she gasps as she have an idea, losing all her annoyed angryness to her playful side.

A little time after, she comes with a handful of feathers. 
"Hey! Who wants to play tickle battle with me?" She asks joyfully.
Everypony fastly grab a feather and start tickling eachother. Even Fluttershy plays with everypony, eventually she will laughs a lot but suddenly gasps and blushes fully red. Without much time she continues to play like anything happened.
But the trap on Twilight was closing now. Everypony was a bit confused and giggly and somehow resting in a kind of a pause, while they all realize that one pony never took a feather to tickle anypony else.
"Ummmmm. Twilight darling?" Rarity says while they all have a big smile, staring at her.
Twilight sweats a lot, and even wiggle a bit of nervousness and desperation.
"Wha- What?" She asks trying to look clueless.
While she glance at Pinkie Pie with an frown, the pink pony smirks, quite maliciouly happy about what is going to happen.
"Everypony on Twilight!!" She smirks to her.
She thought that Twilight would teleport elsewhere to escape that desperate situation, but no. After all, it would be quite unpolite to leave you friends like that Pinkie thought, satisfied with the current situation.

The next second, they all rush on Twilight that explose in laughs, while she can't help but completly lose herself and create a puddle, incircled with all the ponies tickling her. She floods heavily without much anypony seeing it, but after a time they stop, backwarding a bit to watch the Princess entirely out of hope to stay dry, that have now closed her eyes and can't put off her hooves of her face.
"Please don't mock me!" She cries.
"Oh no! Darling, you had an accident!" Rarity says.
"Oh my, by all apples of Equestria I didn't knew you had that need in you! I wouldn't done that if you told me you had to go! But why didn't you asked for a little break?" Applejack asks.
"Don't worry Twilight, that happens to everyponies, really." Fluttershy says, trying to reassure her. 
Rarity shakes her hoof a little.
"Yeah I guess that's what I felt earlier then." She says, while Fluttershy blushes, before she fastly hides behind Angel.
"I'm sorry Twilight. I shouldn't have put you off your tracks, even if it was really funny." Pinkie says.
"It's okay." Spike says. "We aren't going to mock you. You must really had to go after all."
Twilight regain a bit of stability after recovering from that event. She have now a bit of a revenge idea to have over Pinkie Pie. 
"Speaking of someone having to go really bad. I think you, Pinkie, have drank way more than me didn't you?" She smirks.
"Um..." Pinky Pie suddenly blushes, before transforming into a balloon. "Uh oh."
She flies in the air in a comic and senseless way in all direction, with the force of her release before she falls in the lake, making a big wave.
Hopefully all the pee got in the lake and not on the ponies. But at that moment Rainbow dash wakes up from a nap, awoken by the splashes reaching her.
"Hey! What does the water is salty?" She asks out of clues.

Everyponies laughs but Rainbow Dash while the sun dives lower and lower in the sky, behind the mountains in the background.

--------

Alright! That's it for now. I have plenty of ideas and stuff in mind but just wanted to post that before I'll go sleep. Goodnight, and I hope my story pleases you already!

A few day passes and the friend stay quiet about the accident.
Rarity is now already preparing for the upcoming Grand Galloping Gala that is in about 2 weeks, creating dresses and outfits for all of her friends, but also Twilight is active right now: Celestia asked her to help to host the Gala, trying to get rid of the usual boredom reign there is at that event, besides being secluded to highest Canterlot and Equestria ponies. Twilight is now wandering on how to make it the best party ever. The accident still running in her mind, she thought that it would be a good thing to either train herself or learn to deal with being wet in public without any shame of it. In either cases, it would be hard thing to do, so it would be better to start as soon as possible. She will call her friends for a meetup to announce her decision.

Twilight decided how they will assess the gala:
1 - Learn to be wet in public without shame (Rarity could be reluctant)
2 - Train themselves to hold better (Fluttershy surely couldn't even if she tried)
3 - Organize holding contest events in Ponyville to decrease self-conscious and shyness around pee and wetting, eventually making the contest during the Galloping Gala the Grand Final of that Championship. The "high society" could be seeing it as disgusting but eventually fall in charm of the sportiness and marketability of the field.

Twilight clears her throat. She is surprised of what she have in mind, that wouldn't be a thing some days ago. Now its the main thing in her head. Getting to hold it longer. She will then tell her friends what she have in mind.
"My friends, we all remember how surprising my accident was, but in fact I think it only would be benefitial. If we can destroy the myths around always being able to hold it, we can then come to the gala without a fear of becoming wet. That is why I made this idea, a holding contest."
Rainbow Dash have stars in her eyes.
"A contest?" She smirks. "I want to win it!"
"I bet you wanna win it already, but I'm sure another pony here have better chance than you Dashie." Applejack.
"And that pony is me!" Rarity have a high quality smirks.
"What?" Applejack and Rainbow.
"A mature enough lady knows to hold it in under all threats." She states.
"I'm sure Gummy can approve the hours I hold it when I bake a whole evening sometimes!" Pinkie Pie adds.
Before the ponies get too excited, Twilight waves at them.
"That is really great that you seem interested in these, but these would eventually not stay closed to us.."
Fluttershy dies of blush.
"What?!? In front of a crowd?" Rarity asks, afraid.
"Calm down friends. I'm sure everyone will be into it when we will play it nice and make it a contest known worldwide." Twilight tries to reassure her friends.
"I'm still up for it!" Rainbow Dash doesn't lose confidence even with the fact that it will be public.
"But we can make a try indoors right?" Rarity asks. "Or actually I have an idea! Why can't I make the dresses so everyone will have a suit their size and can't cheat with more or less absorbants or stuff!"
"That's a good idea!" Twilight replies. "You don't have all to participate the contest but it'll be great if you help with it at least."
"Oh and I could make sure the drinks or juices are all even and equally sugary, sweet, or such!" Pinkie Pie asks.
"Yes!" Twilight replies. "And you Fluttershy?"
"I think I'm going to watch all of that for now.." She replies.
Twilight have a little 'aww' face when she says that. Then she knows what to do.
"That's great. Now we are going to recruit and organize everything to make this gala the most interesting and the most fun of all time." She smiles as she likes ordering and organizing things.

The white coated and colorful maned pony is sat on a table in face of the Princess of Friendship. They both have a little discussion and update over the plans.
"Princess Celestia, I wanted to inform you over my recent ideas." She starts.
"Great. I knew it was a good idea to put your help into the gala, we quite lack of interesting event for it, making it a long-lasting business discussion without much things to be said." The Princess replies in her wisedom.
"Yeah. So I had tought of... Holding contests." She have a bit of sweats, not knowing how the princess will react to that.
"Holding contests?" She looks interested in that, even if she is clueless about its meaning, while she sips a bit of coffee.
"We gather a number of ponies, we schedule timestamps for them to drink, and the last one to be able to have held it in wins." She wiggles a bit in fear.
"That sounds magic!" She smiles. "That is surely going to need a proper floor-cleaning department refundation!" She jokes.
Twilight loses all her stress. 'If the Princess makes jokes about it, it must mean she is totally okay with that contest!' she thought.
"Pinkie Pie made me thinks that unicorns should have their magic inactive to avoid them changing the rules when we are distracted." She points out.
"That seems fair." Celestia replies. "What is needed to participate?"
"I thought of running few qualifications sessions, then make quarterfinals and semifinals, before making the grand final at the gala." She says.
"I could provide spare tickets for you to reward the contenders at the end of the semifinals!" She smiles.
"Yes, that'd be nice." She grin. "I hope this will be great!"
"I hope so." Celestia replies.

Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy will draw banners and flags to put a stand they will built out of planks, and create a nearby scene while someponies will look at all of that thing happening in a curious manner. Spike will roleplay to come by and be interested.
"Hey Twilight!" He says playfully exaggerating so more ponies hear than a few meters around. "What is this all about?"
"This is the registration booth for the Holding Contest Championship of Equestria! This scene will in the next days be the place where the qualifications will occurs, the quarterfinals, then the semifinals, and is a career booster for anyone that is unknown because the final will happen at Canterlot, during the Grand Galloping Gala!"
"What?" He gasps. "You mean the finalists will get a quarantee ticket to the Grand Gala?!?" He overplays.
"Yes! But there will be prices even if you don't reach the gala." Twilight smiles. "So. Do you wanna participate?"
"Oh no, I wouldn't make it to the final. But I'm sure some pony could get there if they tried!" He smirks, glancing at the ponies of Ponyville that now gather bit by bit around the scene.
"Come on ponies! I'm sure you always dreamed to win at something!" Pinkie Pie have a big grin.
Spike, Pinkie Pie and Twilight have big grins, trying to be the most natural way possible.
"I'm afraid I don't know everypony's name. Can you present yourself?" Asks Spike, trying to make the ponies indulge in interaction.
"My name is Golden Harvest, and I want to win this contest!" The yellow coated and orange maned pony smiles in will to prove its strength.
"I'd like to participate. I'm Bonbon." The clear cream coated with dually colored blue and pink mane follows the first voice.
"Hey. I'm Perfect Pie. Count me in." An orange coated and green maned pony adds.

A few other ponies will join the fun with these 3 earth ponies. Two unicorns, known as Twinkleshine (clear coat and pink mane) and Amethyst Star (pink coat and purple mane), and a pegasi named Orange Swirl (orange coat and magenta mane).

After all that public advertisement and back in calm in the castle, Twilight, Spike, and the others can watch the participants list for now:

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

Golden Harvest (earth)

Spoiler

STR - 10
DEX - 9
CON - 12
INT - 11
WIS - 8
CHA - 12

Bonbon (earth)

Spoiler

STR - 11
DEX - 12
CON - 13
INT - 9
WIS - 9
CHA - 13

Perfect Pie (earth)

Spoiler

STR - 10
DEX - 13
CON - 12
INT - 11
WIS - 10
CHA - 8

Twinkleshine (unicorn)

Spoiler

STR - 8
DEX - 9
CON - 8
INT - 13
WIS - 12
CHA - 14

Amethyst Star (unicorn)

Spoiler

STR - 9
DEX - 8
CON - 9
INT - 13
WIS - 12
CHA - 12

Orange Swirl (pegasi)

Spoiler

STR - 14
DEX - 13
CON - 8
INT - 8
WIS - 10
CHA - 13

But hey. Its just for now yet. Besides. What other pony or OC could participate?
Pony form for OCs!

Spoiler

<Name> (earth, unicorn, pegasi)
Coat:
---
Mane:
---
Personality & traits:
---

I will create stats for your ponies based on personnalities and kind! If you have no ideas, in general unicorns are often slightly precious, pegasi are more on raw strength and boldness, earth ponies are on calm and wisedom. If you are regularly on this thread I'll make more stories with your OC at your wishes! (We won't always follow the main characters all the time!)
For the qualifications I will suppose the event is not known throughout the world to fill slots entirely yet, so there will be a quarterfinal with (I hope) something like 12 contenders, then we eliminate the 3 first wetters, then again for the semifinals, letting us with around 6 contenders for the final at Canterlot's Galloping Gala.
I could fill out the OC slots, but it would be way less fun! But I'll allow multiple OCs if too few people make one.
Be reminded that ponies can't use magic during the contest, obviously!