Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I want create a interactiv Omo Game with the Sims 4 and i need you

Some know my work on different illustrations that I do on the Sims 4. Whenever I create illustrations I think it would be cool to create a game of choice (or interactive game) to illustrate with the sims 4. The problem it's that I have no idea of software to use to create my game. Because I would have to be able to share it with everyone, that they be easy to download, that they be visually pleasant and ergonomic .

It should be as easy for me to create it because I have no programming skills. If you have a simple tool to offer me that would allow me to create this but also allow it to be shared easily, that would be fabulous.

In the best of cases I would like to be able to create a game with the possibility of moving from room to room like a point & click, with a bladder bar that would climb more and more and possible interaction with the scenery. . But in the "worst case" a fair game with choices would be nice too. These especially to make me a 1st experience in this environment ^^

I am aware that I am asking a lot of things but I think that maybe people know such software but just something that comes close to it would be great but to sum up.....

I need
. Interactive storytelling software
. the possibility to illustrate page not just show text
. possibility to interact with environment (room by room)
. the possibility of putting a bladder system that increases with time
. easy to create and share ❤️

an idea of the game screen

gameproto.png

Most game development software requires atleast basic programming skills. The easiest thing to do might be to make a Visual Novel. I heard stuff like Ren'Py is easy to work with. A lot of popular visual novels are made using that, stuff like Doki Doki Literature Club. There was even an Omorashi Visual Novel game made and published to this various site, the artist Pogbernard made it.

You can find his game here. It's a bit old now and Pogbernard's art is significantly better than it used to be, but the game's still worth a look: 

You can find Ren'Py here: https://www.renpy.org/
I haven't used it myself, but many people have told me that it's really easy to learn. If it proves to be difficult however, there's plenty of tutorials online. Good luck!

12 hours ago, Glocky said:

no i really want player have the choice so actually i use quest 5 but i dont know how i can add image 😕
but all characters is create and map too so is a really good start ^^

Hmm. Quest 5? There was also another Omorashi game made using that called Pant's Labyrinth. I know there's images in that game, so clearly it's possible. If you're having trouble you could probably try asking the creator of that on how he did it.

4 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Hmm. Quest 5? There was also another Omorashi game made using that called Pant's Labyrinth. I know there's images in that game, so clearly it's possible. If you're having trouble you could probably try asking the creator of that on how he did it.

wow thx for this information !!! i have install the game and play and is very usefull for see why i can make 😄
I share information with you when i have make new good things with the game

the map of the game ^^
if i create uptade i have the space for create a lot of new room and a basement
you can see the game have a lot of toilet but is not too easy to go. first if people see you its impossible to go in male WC and a lot of toilet is blocked, out of order or just taken by a another girl. You quick discover in this game toilet is not the best place to go if you need pee 😉 

GTG map1.jpg

GTG map2.jpg

• 1 month later...