Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is a  project that I've been working on for a while and is specifically designed for community involvement. I've already designed 2 characters as examples for what is possible within this world, but there are so many other possibilities to play with here. So have fun. Put down what you would want to see a character experience. 

But most importantly: Enjoy!

Welcome!

Welcome to the Carsis Experience Resort, where all of your dreams become a reality!

Here at Carsis, we offer state of the art experience creation to bring whatever fantasy you have to life. Whatever life experience you wish you had, we have the ability to provide it. With a campus stretching over 1000 acres of land, we have built a resort like none other to the highest specifications.

Whether it be waking in a mansion surrounded by staff or as a forest elf living in the trees, we can provide this through our expansive world building and planning as well as our highly trained staff who welcome you with open arms. But our world building does not stop there! 

Through the use of advanced technology, your dreams are our reality. Experience life literally in the shoes of another be it gender, age, or ability.

A day at Carsis is a day like none other. 

Packages include:

• Residency customization
  • Body modification
  • Clothing
  • Lifestyle planning
  • Support staff

So what are you waiting for? Call (555) 022-7747 today to begin planning your get away from reality!

“Alright everyone, alright,” Mrs. Crenshaw called over the din of excited students, attempting to draw their attention to the front of the class and away from their friends. “Listen up!”

“EVERYONE!” Mr. Hayfiend shouted, his voice echoing off the stone walls of the pod where all of the seniors had gathered. “QUIET!”

Slowly the noise petered out with only the occasional whisper heard from small groups of friends who were farthest from the teachers. A bit of shuffling, a few sniffs, and a cough echoing as silence finally took hold over the class of seniors excitedly awaiting their senior project. A project they had only heard rumors of, but had never heard exact or believable details of. Everyone who had been able to partake in the project said it was life changing, but, short of a smug smile, that was the only information they were able to give. 

“GOOD!” Mr. Hayfiend bellowed once more before motioning his coworker to the stand with a small bow. 

“Thank you, Mr. Hayfiend,” Mrs. Crenshaw said with a smile before turning to the now quiet group in front of her. “As you all know, I have been given the task of running the much anticipated senior project. So first, a round of applause for all of you; you did it! You worked hard and applied yourself to your studies. Every one of you has been allowed to partake in this venture because of your efforts throughout your time at Myton High. Additionally, every one of you has passed your final exams with flying colors. Congratulations to all of you!” 

A cheer went up from the seniors in the pod as the weight of the stress of final exams was lifted from their shoulders. They were graduating! They were going to go to their school of choice! Whatever the “project” was, it surely was a reward for their hard work!

“QUIET!” Mr. Hayfiend yelled once more.

“Now, you may be wondering what this senior project is and why we asked you to pack for a week away,” Mrs. Crenshaw said with a smile on her face before reaching down and grabbing a box filled with thick plastic cards from inside of the podium. “It is to my delight to introduce you to your home away from home for the next week. Together, we shall be traveling to the Carsis Experience Resort.”

Another round of cheers went up, mainly from the girls who excitedly began speculating what amenities the resort would have.

“Each of you…Ahem!” Mrs. Crenshaw said, clearing her throat loudly to bring attention back to her as she held a card aloft for the students to see. “Each of you will be given a card upon arrival at the resort. On that card will be your reporting station. At your reporting station, you will be given further instructions on what your stay will be like at Carsis. You will not get to choose your card and every card is different. There is no information on the card, so do not assume you and a friend will be able to search for matching cards. Is that clear?”

Another, substantially more disgruntled sounding noise came from the crowd at this announcement. What kind of vacation would this be? True, it was called a project, but what kind of project would take place at a resort? How awful could it be, really?

“Alright! Everyone, grab your luggage and follow me to the buses!” Mrs. Crenshaw said, smiling as she climbed down from the podium and grabbed her own bags. 

These wonderful children were in for an experience they wouldn’t soon forget.

Edited by JungleMoon (see edit history)

Great chapters, I like your descriptions and details! Below are some ideas

It'd be interesting to have 2 students switch to the opposite sex. What about someone with a normal bladder, but they have limited access to a bathroom? Another person could have a condition where they are extremely pee shy and can not pee at all with other's nearby. This one is a bit weird, but someone could become a hermaphrodite, where they have a penis and a vulva and pee out of both ends.

This is absolutely fantastic. Aside from eagerly awaiting hearing more about Megan, I’ll propose this other one:

Rachael draws the card to experience the week as a boy. However, she is a total girly-girl and not at all adventurous. When given the option for her short, curvaceous body to transform into that of a guy, she refuses. But the rules stipulate that she must “live the week as a boy would.” Consequently, she is disallowed from wearing panties, bras, skirts, or other overtly female clothing—although she is still permitted to wear her girls’ form-fitting jeans and tops. The only underwear she is permitted is boys’ briefs or boxers.

Most significantly, under no circumstances is she allowed to pee sitting down or even squatting. To enforce this rule, the nanobots modify her bladder reflexes to refuse to contract if she’s sitting or squatting even the slightest. She must be fully standing, with her legs mostly together, for her bladder to release. She is also prohibited from using the ladies’ room; she can only use the gents’. Her story follows Rachael’s adventures struggling to pee like a boy without completely exposing herself in front of her male classmates, and without making giant puddles in her clothes and on the floor. I am thinking she is given a set of disposable female STP devices to get her through the first day or so, but informed that since a boy wouldn’t use them, she cannot restock after that.

Edited by brucejedi (see edit history)

Very interesting story so far, cant wait to see where this goes. As for ideas for characters, maybe someone could have an infinitely expanding bladder and are only able to pee at certain times? sort of the opposite of Megan. Also maybe another girl's breasts could have been made much bigger, and she has to get used to living like that. Another idea could be a guy who gets turned into a girl and has to get used to his new body? I'm just throwing ideas around here, might not work with what you have already so its up to you. Looking forward to your next chapter 🙂

On 7/14/2022 at 8:12 AM, JungleMoon said:

Alright ladies,” Nadia’s nurse said, motioning towards a golf cart. “Would you two like the tour together or separate?” 

“We can go together,” Megan said, Nadia nodding in agreement. “Can we have a bathroom break at the halfway point though?” 

I'm not going lie; I'm a trans woman and I would really like to try the pregnancy sim one... Like I doubt I would ever even want kids but I wish it was my choice to make....

I wonder something, are the alterations strictly physical, or can they also affect the mind/mental state of the subject? For example, in contrast to Megan grappling with the difference between her old habits and how she has to handle herself for a week in this role, could someone sign a waiver or something to spend a week essentially convinced their experience is simply how they've always been? Maybe someone living as an individual who never has known continence/toilet training.

Also, just to float an idea, perhaps someone with unnatural physical/mental empathetic tendencies: seeing someone laugh might make them more ticklish, squirming in place suddenly makes them have to go where they didn't before. Alternatively, maybe an inability to be selfish or excluded, so if a friend is pee shy, they can't go alone unless they get them to first, or vice versa if they're dealing with desperation or an accident.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...