Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does This Frustrate Anyone Else

Omorashi is often understood as everything that has to do with pee and pissing, and sometimes (at least on this site) with messing as well.

Meanwhile, pissing and desperation are two different and very distinct kinks. Indeed, the only thing they have in common is that desperation tends to end with wetting. But even then, in desperation wetting is not necessary, it merely serves as a sign they held it to the best of their ability, really had to go and what not. To understand the difference between them one just has to realize that desperation holds value on its own, even if no wetting takes place afterwards.

The context and proper story are super important for a good desperation experience. That's why I'm not interested in 1-2 minutes "pissing scenes" - I want a longer video that takes its time to introduce the model, shows the drinking, the buildup. Desperation is about the journey, not the destination, while pissing is mostly strictly about the act. Of course, desperation is much harder to film and to get right. Indeed, most people just use the word left and right with little understanding what it's all about. You can easily find some 5k clips on the Internet with "Desperation" in the name, and I assure you, they will end up having nothing to do with the thing.

True....but u see sometimes when I have not seen any omo content for quite a long time....its seems okish......but ya.....but if dude is getting views we can't blame him .
But what really frustrates me is when girls pee themselves in videos they say some like this...
“Eww so gross....”

“Oh no no....eww.....so disgusting “

“Yuck eww”

All with a smiling face

You must have got what I am trying to say here.....i just don't think anyone would say that when they actually have an accident for they would be speechless and red with shame

Just viewing a wetting scene is nowhere nearly enjoyable as seeing a long build up of desperation. I look for leg crossing pee dancing, and of course crotch holding. I really want her to vocalize her desperation, describing how it feels as her pee is threatening to come out, moaning and such is a big arousing bonus.

I used to post wetting/naked peeing videos on x-tube. I always held my pee until it came out because I couldn't hold it . I routinely vocalized my growing desperation. The women enjoyed that.