Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

IT: Infant Tech

By Horatio Husky

Commissioned by Bolt

Chapter 1: The Office

_oBGh_6Kb165ge5JTemigPKibEu688tNBC_uhxBRc8J-r13x9dvUFQlMiWhcC9yssT9BXmrAAq_TlfEYBWPpviF1a7ofZqn8phWyuAy2lXSgAHAFOhi61L9BTd_MoitMrZZzEZEwd_JLLnFceg

Bolt readjusted his glasses. This was a nervous habit of his, which he would perform with relative frequency whenever he was working with unruly code. Sat in front of his desk, garbed in his normal office attire of dress shirt, black dress pants, classy shoes, and stylish bowtie, the husky was deeply immersed within the contents of his computer screen.

The husky’s office cubicle was relatively orderly; a Newton's cradle and Rubik’s Cube served as the only available knick-knacks. The husky knew full well that too much desk clutter was a prime environment for distraction. Sometimes, however, a little distraction was necessary to allow his mind to wander just far enough for him to be able to get some perspective. 

He had been staring at his computer screen for about two hours straight at that point, and despite the blue light filter in his glasses he could feel his warm, brown eyes beginning to dry up just a little bit.

A semicolon… really… that was the error?

A sense of weariness suddenly overcame the husky. Moving his right paw, he delicately stroked his keyboard a few times until he had typed in the correction to his code. 

Bolt leaned back in his chair. He pulled down softly on his one droopy ear, another habit he often performed when deep in coding contemplation. 

Unseen, conveniently hidden in the break room by drawn blinds, two felines stood holding respective mugs of coffee. A caracal and tiger, the two giant cat species had their attention focused on the husky through a break in the blinds which the tiger held slightly open with an extended claw. 

Yuri’s had a singular protracted claw, his other paw holding the mug of joe in his paw with a firm, confident grip. 

Cinder, on the other hand, appeared to be every semblance of calm, cool, and collected. He lounged leisurely against the countertop, gazing down the bridge of his nose at the same husky that had just now caught his feline companion’s attention.

“Another office crush, Yuri?”

Withdrawing his gaze momentarily from gazing between the break in the blinds, the tiger gave the caracal his best withering look. Which, coming from a tiger, is quite an intimidating experience. 

The desert cat was left unphased, however, as he had been at the end of such an unflattering glance more often than not. Idly, he took a sip from his coffee mug and cocked his head to the side, his long, pointed ears flopping to the side dramatically.

“Oh don’t look so grumpy, kitty cat. Shall I bring out the ball of yarn so you can feel better?”

Yuri, who had grown used to the unwavering confidence that the caracal seemed to have a true abundance of, chose to ignore the comment and turn his attention back to staring at the husky.

From his vantage point, he could see that the husky appeared to be well distracted and in the midst of work. Having only recently quit his temping position at the company, the husky was now able to exercise his full work ethic with the accompaniment of financial compensation. At this rate, he would be employee of the month in no time. 

Yuri’s golden, feline eyes pierced through the husky with a predator-like ferocity. Something inside of the tiger told him that not all was what it seemed with the newest member of IT. It was while Cinder was idly browsing through his phone, disappointed that he was unable to get a rise out of his tiger friend when Yuri gasped. 

Cinder knew this was important. Deftly placing his mug of coffee on the counter he pushed himself off the counter in a quiet, controlled leap landing right next to the tiger. 

“What is it?”

He whispered softly, his feline instincts kicking in as the two cats’ slitted eyes narrowed as they gazed at the oblivious canine. 

Bolt sighed, stood up, and turned around to pick up a small laptop on the desk behind him. As he did so, an uncharacteristically large bulge in his rear end pressed against the seam of his pants. 

Cinder’s mouth dropped wide open, an uncharacteristically surprised face coloring the feline’s sharp, noble features. Yuri simply smiled, chuckling softly under his breath which came as a deep rumble inside of the massive cat’s throat. He spoke under his breath.

“We got ourselves another one…”

“This is the second one this month! How do they keep falling into our paws like this?”

Yuri shook his head, a gratified smile across his muzzle as he placed a heavy, reassuring paw on the smaller cat’s shoulder. 

“Alright, like we did last time. I’ve still got the carseat set up and he looks pretty gullible. I think we’ll be having some good fun tonight, kitten.”

Cinder blushed slightly towards the end of the tiger’s comment, knowing full well what the larger cat was referring to. It wasn’t so long ago that he had been the subject of the tiger’s cleverly designed trap.

Yuri turned around, in a series of purposeful movements he drained the remainder of his coffee into the sink before depositing his mug on the dirtied dish rack. Taking out his car keys, he placed them on the countertop before departing. His striped tail floating majestically behind him, the muscular feline shouldered his way through the door of the office kitchenette and made his way over to the husky’s cubicle. 

Cinder had picked up the car keys, slyly lowering them into his pocket before silently exiting after the tiger, making his way towards the building’s garage level. 

The image of confidence, Yuri loomed over the husky casting a shadow over him. Bolt took quick notice of this, and turned around in his seat to gaze up frightfully at the intimidating fur in front of him, blinking several times. 

“Uhm… Can I-”

“Yes, you can. I’m Yuri. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

The cat extended a massive paw towards the husky. Bolt, recovering quickly, smiled in kind and took it on his own, giving it a firm squeeze as he replied with a clarity in his voice that took even him by surprise. 

“Hi Yuri, I’m Bolt. The pleasure is all mine.”

Confident little scrappy mutt, isn’t he? Ohhh I like him… This should be fun!

Yuri’s smile broadened, now feeling a sense of genuine delight at having witnessed a confident introduction accompanied by a firm handshake. He didn’t much like wimps, even though he did enjoy putting them in their place. Cinder had shown significantly less bravado than the canine in front of him, and only after he had discovered the truth behind the tiger’s intentions did he warm up. 

No, this pup has spunk! It’ll be even more fun to see him crawl now…

Still smiling, the tiger motioned with a jerk of his head towards the elevator that led to the garage level below. 

“Bolt, I’ve got a few computer towers in my car that I worked on over the weekend. I really would have no trouble transporting them myself, but if you come along it’ll only take one trip. How about we use it as an excuse to take a break from work with a little aerobic exercise and a friendly chat, hmm?”

Understanding quickly, Bolt nodded and smiled congenially. Closing down his computer, he stood up and nodded indicating that the tiger should lead the way. 

Yuri turned, and began to make his way towards the elevator. Glancing back briefly, to ensure that Bolt was coming along. Given the size of the cat, Bolt had to take a step and a half for every step the tiger took. The subtle waddle the husky was unconsciously exhibiting slightly was now more apparent. Suspicions confirmed, the tiger turned to face forward with a look of satisfaction on his muzzle. 

“It’ll be the grey minivan, the company likes its Chrystlers.”

Yuri spoke, his tone a low rumble as the two entered the elevator and the tiger pressed a button marked ‘G’ while Bolt nodded in response. 

The two stood silently in the elevator, waiting patiently for the lift to descend down to the parking garage several levels beneath the ground floor. The company building itself was relatively massive, sporting fourteen proud stories above and three below. The two were stationed on the fifth floor, so the descent was relatively brief. 

Ding!

The elevator doors opened to reveal rows of sparsely populated parking spots, the smell of concrete with a hint of car exhaust hitting their nostrils as Yuri led the way. 

“I’m parked towards the back.”

He stated simply, his smirk hidden behind his turned back as he heard the husky behind him pick up speed to keep pace with him. 

Everything is running smoothly… 

“Alright, take a look at what I’ve got here for you!”

Speaking confident, he opened the passenger side door with a flourish to reveal what was inside. 

It took Bolt a moment to process what he was seeing. In front of him appeared to be a baby’s carseat, except no ordinary one. This particular seat looked large enough to comfortably seat him, with an impressively robust five point harness that looked as if not even Yuri would be able to break through it. 

Stunned, the husky stood open mouthed for a few seconds while he tried to process what he was looking at. This was exactly the opportunity that Yuri and Cinder were looking for. 

“Now, before we get you snuggly buckled up for your car ride little guy, let’s check something really quick.”

Unable to react in time, Yuri placed his hands underneath the husky’s armpits and raised him up effortlessly. Taken by surprise, Bolt let out a whimper while his legs dangled helplessly behind him. 

As suddenly as he had been picked up, he felt something fiddling with the front of his belt buckle. Twisting around, his cheeks burning bright red, he was able to catch a glimpse of the Caracal he had seen wandering around the office earlier trying to undo his pants. At last he succeeded accompanied by an exclamation. 

“Aha! There we are.”

His pants now around his ankles, Bolt’s choice of underwear that morning was now on full display for both of the large cats to examine. 

“Just as I thought, we have a little puppy on our hands.”

Yuri stated, a condescending but not unkindly tone in his voice. Bolt was now blushing furiously, his tail curled between his legs in a vain attempt to hide the large, white diaper that hugged his waist snuggly. It was apparent to both of the onlookers that it was designed with both comfort and absorbance in mind, as a trail of puppy paws ran from the front middle all the way through the back. 

“You won’t be needing these, I don’t think.”

As Bolt spluttered, an overwhelming feeling of helplessness and smallness washing over him as he continued to be held up in the air, Cinder delicately disentangled his pants from his ankles. 

Now, he wore only his work shirt and sneakers, which made him feel incredibly exposed. 

The tiger looked him up and down, an expression of approval across his muzzle while Cinder neatly folded the husky’s pants and placed them under his right arm. 

“Cinder, do me the favor of checking the puppy’s diaper, would you?”

At the direct mention of his padding, the husky’s ears folded against the top of his head. Tail tucked between his legs, cheeks burning, and ears pinned, the canine was the spitting image of an utterly flustered pup. 

Grinning, Cinder placed an authoritative paw over the front of the dog’s thick padding, squeezing gently before cupping the back in turn. Pressing it upwards, as if to further remind Bolt of what he was wearing, the caracal shook his head as he replied. 

“Still dry, surprisingly enough,” Cinder commented. 

“Well then, I think we should do something about that,” said Yuri, giving the husky a large, toothy smile before depositing him into the oversized booster seat. 

“W-wait a second! I一mmpf!”

Bolt, having finally been able to find his voice, barely managed to splutter out a complete sentence before he was silenced by Cinder, who had apparently been waiting for such a moment. 

Crossing his eyes, Bolt looked down to see what had interrupted his exclamation while Cinder tightened something behind his head. His vision obscured by the caracal’s red-orange fur, the husky only became aware that he had been fully buckled into the carseat when he felt the harness tighten over his shoulders, waist, and onto the front of his diaper pressing it up against him. 

The husky’s heart was now beating quickly, limbs flailing. As if in anticipation of this, Yuri swiftly grabbed each of his wrists and looped them through soft, padded cuffs. His wrists now suspended by his head, his arms held upwards in an incredibly vulnerable position, he found that he was no longer able to struggle as effectively as before. Cinder had grabbed his ankles and pulled them through a similar set of cuffs that prevented him from raising his ankles more than a few inches away from the bottom of the carseat.

Both cats stepped back and took a moment to admire their handiwork. Bolt looked down to see what they had done to him, a lock glowed softly from a small panel that served as the center-point for all of the buckles. From what the husky could gather, the locking mechanism appeared to be activated by a touchscreen, the key to which he was sure was possessed only by the two felines in front of him. 

“Aww, I think he looks pretty cute! That pacifier won’t let much more than a whimper through, pup. So you can whine all you want on the ride home!”

Cinder extended a wiry arm forward, gently booping the tip of the husky’s snoot. Yuri appeared pleased as well, his arms crossed and looking down at the incapacitated fur as if he were appraising a prized possession. Speaking softly, and without breaking his gaze at the pup, he placed a car key into Cinder’s paws. 

“Yes, I think he does. Take the highway, kitten.”

It was Cinder’s turn to blush, which he barely managed to conceal as he lowered his vision and nodded, opening the door next to Bolt’s and sitting himself down in front of the wheel. 

Moving with the impressive display of control that all large cats appeared to inherently possess, Yuri sat down in the seat next to Cinder's, looking back at Bolt in the rear view mirror. 

“I encourage you to behave, puppy. This will be fun.”

With that statement hanging in the air, Cinder pulled out of the parking garage and had merged into city traffic within a few minutes. 

Bolt was still trying to process what had just happened to him. The two cats had seemingly quickly found out about his little secret before he had had the chance to react. He was now pacified, gagged, restrained, and being transported to who-knows-where. 

Despite himself, to make matters even worse, he was beginning to feel himself become aroused at the restrictive tightness that five-point harness seemed to impose on the front of his padding. Wrapping over his shoulder, with three straps ensuring that his waist and diaper were snuggly pressed against him, there seemed to be no hope of escape. He was completely at the mercy of the felines sitting in the front seats of the car. 

The car ride passed in silence, Bolt pulled helplessly at the restraints holding his limbs hostage but to no avail. Yuri would occasionally look up in the rearview mirror, Bolt could see that his eyes were wrinkled as if he were smiling, hidden from view from the husky’s limited line of sight. Whatever the tiger was thinking, it was causing him great pleasure.

Edited by HoratioHusky (see edit history)

Chapter 2: Suspended

f7Sx9Iuk7iWJ2YAzv9qDPw-gHOxWo_V2uU43Wmy5NrZsCc66YIR77G_HYch0WlmbDhmjoQDdV74ZtRW3AARrOvGkkf5evBAMZeLw2C4hVQRTOzm2O2JW8m0KN8M9fFkGR5EuLxn7S-EzDwcAQg

Although it could not have been more than a quarter of an hour, it felt much longer to Bolt. His sense of panic had still not abated, even when they pulled into what looked to be quite a comfortable looking suburb causing Cinder to begin to drive in a much more leisurely fashion. Soon enough, he had pulled in a driveway connected to a two-story house. 

“You remembered how to get to my place without a GPS, I see.”

The tiger commented. Judging from the slight hesitance in Cinder’s response, this caused him some amount of discomfort. 

“Well… It’s practically a straight shot from work anyway.”

Bolt looked to Yuri, whose face was turned to face Cinder head on. The tiger smirked, but decided not to push the subject. Getting out of the car, Bolt watched with a sense of trepidation forming in his gut as the tiger opened the car door next to the husky. 

Yuri leaned in, his facing filling the oversized pup’s view as he spoke softly in an intimidating growl. 

“Now then, you have two choices. Cooperate, and you might just get some enjoyment out of this, or struggle, and I’ll make it a publicly humiliating ordeal, get it?”

Bolt gulped. Hastily, he nodded his head several times to indicate that he had understood, the pacifier ring flopping up and down comically and emitting a soft clicking sound as he did so. The tiger smiled, appearing both pleased and amused by the impression he was pressing upon the husky. 

As Cinder made his way into the house, the tiger placed a singular paw pad on the front of the screen that served as the harness focal point. A small green light flashed on the screen, and all five of the buckles detached simultaneously.

Now was the opportunity to escape, but despite this, Bolt hesitated. He had been forcibly taken against his will by the two, but had not been harmed. Additionally, instead of being disgusted and taken aback by his choice of underwear, oddly enough they appeared to be celebrating it. 

He knew that the tiger would likely overpower him if he did try to wriggle free, but at least that would stand testament to his dignity. Feeling his stomach twisting in knots inside of him, he was surprised to find that he did not resist in the slightest when the tiger undid his wrist and ankle restraints and gently scooped him out of the carseat. 

“There we go, heavy little guy aren’t we?”

Yuri stated, despite carrying him with apparent ease. One massive tiger paw rested possessively underneath the husky’s diapered, furry bottom furthered the sensation of being under the tiger’s control. The muscular frame of the big cat intimidated him as much as it gave him an odd sense of assurance. Another paw was placed on his upper back, which patted it gently as the tiger rumbled into his ear after shutting the car door. 

“Wise choice, there’s a good little puppy.”

Blushing profusely, the husky glanced back and forth down the street of the slice of suburbia that he had been brought to. To his immense sense of relief, it appeared that no fur was around to witness what was happening to him. 

Still facing backwards, he was brought inside and watched as the door was shut behind him. As he heard the lock click into place, an uneasy sensation came over his stomach as he felt his heart drop to his knees. 

“Cinder, why don’t we make our guest a bit more comfortable while we prepare lunch, hmm?”

Bolt still clung to the tiger, his feelings of apprehension now manifesting into a visible sweat on his brow as he listened to the tiger’s cryptic request. 

He could hear the smile on Cinder’s muzzle as the desert cat responded, sounding very pleased with himself.

“I think that’s a splendid idea, why don’t we add him to the decor?”

The husky’s legs were quivering, the tiger could feel the tense manner with which the husky was now clinging to him. He smiled, satisfied that his charge appeared to be equally excited as he was terrified. Something about instilling a mixture of turbulent emotions into the hearts of his subordinates made the tiger feel invigorated with predatory energy. The malicious grin still plastered across his muzzle, he stepped further inside of the home headed towards an unknown direction. 

Bolt tried twisting his head around to see, desperate to know what was going to happen next but was corrected as Yuri’s paw was removed from his back and placed on the back of his head stopping him.

The canine whimpered softly into the pacifier still firmly lodged in his muzzle, beginning to suckle on it reflexively for comfort. It took a moment for him to realise what he had started doing, gaining comfort from his dummy like an actual puppy, before the color once more flushed his cheeks. 

Thus he was moved forward, his legs looped holes in fabric while appearing to be the spitting image of embarrassment. He looked down, then glanced up nervously to see that he was being fitted into some kind of onesie that was attached to the ceiling above him in the middle of a doorway. 

A second later he understood.

They’re putting me in a baby bouncer!

Looking around, feeling a slight sense of panic wash over him, he was able to catch a glimpse of a comfortable looking living room to his right and a closed door on the left side of the hallway he was facing. 

As his legs were looped through, he felt a pair of hands firmly grab his paws and lead them up and above his head. Cuffs, similar to those he had been restrained by in the car, were attached high above his head to the straps of the bouncer. Helpless, he could only watch as his paws were guided through and securely restrained into place rendering them useless. 

He looked down to see Yuri buckling the bouncer straps into place, securing him in the contraption with buckles at his crotch, waist, and chest. His legs lashed out frantically, instinctively trying to get a pawhold on the ground but those too were wrenched from his grasp. 

Cinder’s nimble paws had snagged them out of the air, holding him by the ankles; another pair of cuffs were brought over his paws and fastened snugly around his ankles. This forced the entirety of his weight to be focused on his padded bottom, as his arms were suspended above him and his ankles now hug a few inches from his padded rear making it look like he was kneeling in midair. 

He struggled pathetically, attempting to pull at his restraints only to find that he was completely incapacitated. His gaze met with Yuri’s, who stepped back to take in the scene before him, his hands on his hips. 

“That’s much better, I always thought we should invite more guests to hang out.”

The last two words were strongly accented, as if the punchline of a particularly grueling pun. Behind him, Bolt heard the caracal groan audibly. 

“You say that every time Yuri…”

He said dryly, although his tone of voice betrayed the fact that he was nevertheless amused by the dry pun. 

“Hmm, do you think we should check if our guest is truly comfortable, Yuri?”

The tiger looked up from his appraising gaze, making eye contact with the cat and giving him a knowing smile. 

“Yes, my dear friend. I think that’s a splendid idea. Just to make sure.”

Suddenly, Bolt could feel the warm breath of the caracal alighting upon the fur on the back of his neck. His fur tingled, standing slightly on end in response to the sudden proximity of the orange furred cat as he felt arms wrapped around his midsection. 

His right ear flicked, the hot breath becoming more distinct as he felt small pin pricks of mild pain register on his ear. Bolt gasped into his pacifier, his gaze leading up to the tiger who had also stepped close and placed a large paw underneath his chin, bringing his head up to gaze up into the tiger’s golden eyes. 

Yuri’s other paw reached around, and began to gently pat the husky’s thickly diapered bottom reassuringly. As Cinder began to squeeze and massage the padded front of the husky’s padding, eliciting an excited reaction from his member Yuri began to gently scratch him underneath the chin.

The overwhelming amount of physical affection he was experiencing almost short-circuited the poor husky’s brain. His tail began to wag madly, an uncontrollable sign that he was deeply pleasured by the attention being paid to his body. 

The pacifier bobbed back and forth in his muzzle as he began to suckle on it in earnest, his heart pounding in his chest as his stomach continued to twist inside of him. He felt himself growing harder, unable to stop himself; he let out a loud whine of pleasure and desperation as the weight placed on his padding made the confines inside of his diapered front even more resistant against his growing erection. 

He began to pant, his right leg twitching in what would have been a series of gentle kicks had it not been suspended underneath his round bottom. Yuri half-grinned at him, a low growl emanating from deep in his chest as the great cat began to purr softly. It came out in his voice as he spoke, giving him a slight vibrato that only further accented the raw power that emanated from the noble beast. 

“There we go, just a little puppy yearning for attention, right? Wanting nothing more than to have all the attention possible brought to the front of his puppy padding. You’re just a huffy little strapped up puppy, isn’t that right?”

Bolt was now exerting significant effort to keep himself under control. The bombardment of sensations that the two were indulging him with made him feel desperate for release and utterly at their mercy.

The gentle, possessive patting of his bottom, the arms wrapped around him ending in a gentle massage just a mere inch away from his throbbing member, the powerful gaze of the tiger combined with the scritching underneath the chin, and the feeling of helplessness and vulnerability that came from having his ear bitten were all a little bit too much for the husky.

The dog panted. Breathing in and out and closing one of his eyes in the effort to remain in control, but he could not. 

Just as he thought he was going to burst, the patting on his bottom stopped and the tiger snapped his fingers.

As soon as it began, it ceased. The patting, the groping, the massaging, the scratching, and the biting all stopped at once. 

The lack of closure and interruption to the overwhelming amount of affection was abrupt and unpleasant. Bolt whimpered loudly, wriggling and straining against his restraints in what appeared to be a small temper tantrum as he felt the maddening combination of pleasant sensations suddenly torn from him like a rotten tooth pulled out with a pair of rusty pliers. 

It was almost as maddening as the experience itself. 

Yuri paid him no mind. In fact, he practically ignored him as he looked over his head to speak with Cinder. 

“I’m feeling like chicken this afternoon, maybe with pasta?”

Behind him, unseen by the husky, Cinder nodded and turned tail to head into the kitchen. 

“I handle the meat, you get the pasta going?”

He asked, matter-a-factly as the sound of cupboards opening and post clanging reverberated behind the suspended husky.

“Sounds like a plan.”

The tiger replied, nimbly stepping around the husky and continuing to act as if he was only a piece of inanimate furniture to be circumnavigated. 

Bolt was feeling practically furious. He had been edged to the point of what might have been one of the best climaxes he had ever experienced only to be emphatically denied an end to his pleasuring. 

He bowed his head, ears flattening against his skull as his tail came between his legs in an express of complete defeat.

Gently, he bounced up and down unable to even get a good rhythm going as his suspended ankles prevented him from even gently brushing against the floor beneath him. 

The previous indulgence that his crotch had had now gone, leaving behind only the possibility of pathetically bucking his hips to derive any small amount of resistance he could manage. 

He twisted, trying to crane his neck to see into the kitchen behind him but was unable to catch even a glimpse. Sighing into his pacifier, he suckled on it in earnest feeling so desperate for assurance that he now even began to feel grateful for the gag preventing him from being able to speak. 

Behind him, the two cats continued to behave as if he was not there at all. That was not entirely true, however. Although they made sure to not speak a word of acknowledgement that they had a full grown husky suspended into an adult baby bouncer wearing highly visible padding in their kitchen door, they continuously glanced and took moments to simply stare and admire their charge. 

Several times they exchanged knowing glances, their suspicions having been confirmed. Not only did the husky like to wear diapers. Bolt was thoroughly turned on by the attention they gave them. 

Soon enough, the kitchen was filled with a series of delicious smells causing the husky’s mouth to water around his pacifier. 

His stomach growled audibly, forcing Cinder to have to stifle a giggle which elicited a warning glance from the tiger so that the caracal would not break the spell. Thankfully, Bolt was unable to hear it and continued to undergo the strange sensation of feeling like an object unworthy of recognition or attention.

He had never felt so subordinate to anyone before in his entire life.

On 7/7/2022 at 5:28 PM, Dark Knight said:

Hate to break it to you, but black text is basically illegible on Omo.org's slate-grey background. Did you perhaps write the story on a different site and copy-paste it here?

Hey, thanks for the head's up! I've gone ahead and edited all of my recent posts to reflect this. All future posts will be tailored with this in mind from now on. 🙂

Chapter 3: Lunch Break

UF7KCSxA0ms02y1m8tJ_erkdfpyF-OOnjduwteWIJKSdvR-xOWwkr_4wVFMHlqh8Z3zxnkxfrJiwLxPvbylKpTWviK2iGoCQoeDpASRRx6gUDztBilFqbMHvAxXzKzw-DEoByZhHF-TNlrf-GKmg3g

As the sound of kitchen preparations continued to fill the silence between the three furs, Cinder glanced over at Yuri raising his eyebrows in an inquisitive manner. 

In his paws, he held two jars of baby food. One of them contained pureed peas and carrots and the other contained apple strawberry banana flavoring. Wordlessly, Yuri shook his head and nodded towards the fridge. Understanding in Cinder’s sharp eyes he reached up to put the containers away before reaching for a brightly colored bowl and spoon, perfect for a literal babyfur. 

The smell of breaded chicken, fries, and other such kid fur delicacies now pervaded the air, having a mouth water effect on the still steadily bouncing pup. A thin line of drool now hung from the bottom of Bolt’s pacifier guard, a visual display of how eagerly his stomach was urging him to get to filling it as soon as he could.

He was, however, unable to do so. Ears still lowered in resignation, he listened to his tummy gurgle for the second time within a minute’s time. 

Cinder and Yuri bustled about, putting out plates, forks, and napkins on the dining room table in the next room over. Twisting, Bolt was just able to glance into the dining room out of the corner of their eye and see them making the last few preparations before lunch would commence. 

Unseen by him, a large, white high chair had been placed at the head of the table. A clean white plastic, with a multi-colored paw patterning on the insulation lining the back, it appeared for all intents and purposes to be designed for a three-year-old  just learning how to spoon feed themself for the first time. There were, however, two stark differences. 

One was the size, as the highchair stood up to the center of Yuri’s chest making it so that were he placed in it even he would be able to barely brush the bottom of the floor with his robust paws. 

Second, the harness and lock placed in the center of the harness appeared to be much more robust than would be necessary to contain a babyfur. Thick nylon straps, attached to stainless steel buckles would have a strap running over the shoulders, against the waist, and up between the legs of the high chair’s inhabitant ensuring that escape would by near impossible.

A screen, similar to that of the car seat Bolt had been strapped into, was placed in the center which functioned via a paw pad scan to alternate between locked and unlocked states. 

The infantile throne was being prepared by Yuri as Cinder began to carry plates of chicken fingers, nuggets, mac and cheese, crinkle fries, and bowls of fruit into the center of the dining room table. They had gone all out, as was their plan, to fully encompass many chosen childhood favorites. 

Yuri slid out the high chair table tray, pulling apart the straps in preparation to put the padded pup inside of them. 

At last, lunch was ready to be served. 

Silently, Yuri retreated back into the kitchen and approached Bolt’s bouncer from behind. Despite the husky’s sensitive hearing, he was unable to detect the tiger’s presence until he stood right behind him. Leaning in, the tiger’s hot breath struck at the back of Bolt’s neck as he whispered into his ear. 

“Hungry, puppy?”

The two words held a resonant power in them that sent an excited shiver down Bolt’s spine. Despite himself, he nodded eagerly and suckled audable on the pacifier bulb in his mouth. As to speak up in affirmation, his stomach let out a loud grumble that even reached Cinder’s ears from a room over. 

As the last round of borborygmus tapered off with a low growl, Yuri began to unbuckle the straps that kept the husky secured, saving the cuffs suspending his wrists into the air last. A moment later, he stepped around in front of Bolt and grabbed him underneath the armpits and lifted him up into the air. 

Cheeks reddening from being dog-handled so easily, he clung instinctively to the tiger as he was carried over to the high chair. 

His eyes became wide with awe when they entered the dining room, zeroing in on the high chair that was waiting for him. Before he was fully able to grasp the large size of the infantile furniture, he was being secured inside of it by the five-point harness. 

As the last buckle clicked, a small whirring noise came from the lock nexus in the center and he felt all of the buckles tighten. Having been properly restrained, he pawed experimentally at the screen which now displayed a white lock symbol against a green background. 

Mumbling into his pacifier, he watched as the green turned to red, denying him access from unlocking the harness. 

“Good puppies don’t unbuckle themselves, silly.”

Yuri chided softly, causing Bolt to actually experience a brief sensation of shame and embarrassment at having acted briefly disobedient. Thus, he did not pull his paws away when Yuri pulled his wrists down underneath the trey table which he slid into place. 

The table pressed up against the husky’s chest, causing him to realise only after it was too late that he was unable to pull his arms up from underneath it. 

Strapped in and without the use of his arms, Bolt put two and two together to recognize that the two felines intended to feed him. 

His eyes locked onto the many childhood treats that were arrayed before him on the table, his salivary glands now working double time with food now present almost within arm’s reach. 

As Yuri stepped away, Cinder stepped forward and started stacking several cylinders onto the highchair tray table. 

Bolt glanced down briefly to see what the caracal was placing before him, and then did a double take. In front of him tupperware containers with various contents inside being placed before him. Judging from the appearance, the cat had placed some apple sauce, mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, and Greek yogurt in front of him.

His eyes widened, and he glanced furtively between Yuri and Cinder. As Cinder placed the last jar, the sixth to be exact, in front of the husky he stepped back and gave the pacified pup and wide, toothy grin. Yuri spoke. 

“There we are, a luxurious lunchtime mix appropriate for a puppy your age. We’re going to take your pacifier out now. If I hear even a single word come out of your muzzle, it’ll be a spanking instead, understand?”

Bolt gulped. He understood just fine. Even as a tremendous feeling of disappointment washed over him at the daunting prospect of having to consume much more boring food, he knew that the two cats had full capacity to make it worse. Regardless, at least he would be fed. 

The mixed feeling of wanting to rebel yet deeply enjoying the experience resonated inside of him, a feeling of turmoil that risked breaking free at any moment. Still, he remained obedient if only out of curiosity for what would happen next.

That did not mean, however, that he was going to enjoy the meal in front of him any less. 

As Yuri moved to unfasten the buckle keeping the pacifier bulb in his muzzle, Bolt watched Cinder with trepidation in his eyes as the caracal opened up a container of applesauce. 

The faint smell of sugar and pureed apples wafted through the air into Bolt’s flared nostrils. 

The pacifier bulb was removed from his muzzle, causing Bolt to open and close his muzzle in order to stretch it out even after spending little time having been gagged. But as Cinder picked up a spoonful of apple sauce, which had a pleasant red orange hue to it, Bolt clamped his muzzle shut despite his initial urge to obey.

Cinder looked at Yuri expectantly, but appeared to not be surprised by Bolt’s refusal to cooperate. Even as Bolt watched with wide eyes, curious as to what the cats would do, it was followed by yet another round of stomach grumbling, Yuri calmly reached over and firmly pinched the husky’s nostrils closed. 

Bolt understood immediately what the tiger was trying to do. Try as he might, he could not hold his breath for longer than a minute. Choosing not to struggle, he opened his mouth out of reflex as soon as his nasal passages were blocked.  

He was rewarded with a large spoonful of fruity sweetness, which did not taste as bad as he had expected. Grimacing, he looked up at the tiger still pinching his nose closed. 

A stern glare told him that he had better swallow the portion of food he was given, or else. After moving the food around in his muzzle a little bit, he swallowed effortlessly. 

Now the spoonfuls were coming in rapid success, which he entertained obediently.

The texture wasn’t too bad, shapeless and mushy; the food required almost no chewing and could essentially be swallowed as quickly as it was fed. 

This, Bolt realised, turned out to be an effective strategy as the sooner he swallowed the food the sooner, he hoped, he would get to eat some of the chicken nuggets. 

Cinder and Bolt fell into a steady routine of spoon feeding, swallowing, and repeating. Yuri took his paw away from Bolt’s muzzle after a few successive spoonfuls as the husky demonstrated he was now quite willing to cooperate. 

He stepped back, serving as a silent sentinel witnessing the adult husky being fed like he was no older than a toddler. 

Even as Bolt did his best to swallow the contents of the containers as quickly as he could, the mush still clung to his teeth, muzzle, and coated his tongue. He was now hoping for something to wash it down with.

Although he was beginning to go at a relatively brisk pace, he was still feeling hungry for the fries that still tinged the air with their salty, tater smell.

Bolt whimpered, still feeling hungry for the more adult food that the two felines had been preparing all this time. Reluctantly, knowing that his cooperation would most likely be rewarded, he slowly accepted the next spoon full. They had arrived at the mashed potatoes, which was decidedly the most flavorful food item he had tasted so far. 

Even though at times he felt as if he were close to choking, he continued to dutifully ingest the food. Hoping that at the end they would at least allow him a few sips of water or maybe sneak him a spoonful of mac and cheese. 

After the third and fourth container, Bolt watched with anguish in his eyes as Cinder opened up a container of vanilla yogurt. 

The husky had hit his limit, even as Cinder teased the spoon full of vanilla flavored goop. Bolt twisted his head this way and that doing his best as a desperate feeling overwhelmed him to not eat any more of the boring food. 

As Cinder tried in vain to sneak the spoonful in, Yuri placed an assuring paw on the caracal’s shoulder. Cinder stopped, looking up at the tiger inquisitively as Yuri’s eyes met with Bolt’s. He spoke softly.

“Is the puppy not hungry anymore?”

The truth was, Bolt felt hungry as ever. Despite the fact that the puppy food was beginning to feel quite filling, his palette yearned for something more stimulating and delicious. Still, the adult part of his mind told him that the vanilla yogurt wasn’t all bad. Still, he felt like he had earned a little bit of leeway for childish misbehavior. His tail wagging behind him, he allowed himself a small yip off affirmation, staring pointedly at the fried food on the dining room table in front of him. 

He knew, however, that this might be his only way out of having to no longer endure any more containers of plain puppy food. 

Yuri nodded, looking over to Cinder to give him a singular nod as well. Placing the spoon down on the tray table, Cinder meandered over to the table full of food as Yuri reached up to rebuckle the pacifier gag into Bolt’s muzzle. 

To his chagrin, Bolt saw that the two felines had decided that it was not necessary to give him the kid fur food just yet. Even as the bulb once more pressed down on his tongue, rendering any complaints he might have had into faint muffles, the flavor of vanilla was the closest he would get to getting to eat something particularly yummy. 

Settling himself down in front of Cinder, the two began to spoon generous helpings of the food in front of them onto their own plates. Bolt watched helplessly as they took their time, selecting their food of choice with great exaggeration before finally placing a cloth napkin into their respective laps. 

“Bon appetit.”

Yuri stated cheerfully, before picking up a chicken tender and making a big show out of taking a bite out of it. 

“Mmmm…”

He was helpless, whining loudly he kicked his legs against the bottom guard of the high chair as he tried in vain to pull his arms out from under the tray table.

The two cats paid him no mind, as if what Bolt was doing was nothing more than a little puppy acting fussy at the dining table. They chatted idly with one another between mouthfuls of mac and cheese and crinkles fries dipped in ketchup, discussing first the weather and then their day at work. 

Bolt felt pathetic, helpless and completely ignored by the other two felines he eventually gave up on struggling and hung his head in resignation. 

Despite ignoring him, Cinder and Yuri cast the occasional satisfied glance towards the puppy who was now staring sadly down at the spoon in front of him, which still had a helping of yogurt on top of him. 

The two cats looked at each other once more, appearing very pleased with themselves. 

Silently, the two saw in each other that they were having even more fun with their padded pup than they had originally expected. Bolt had already successfully adopted the mentality and behavior of a little, fussy puppy wanting food that was just a bit too out of reach.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4: Intern Training

0lMEYZnLnoGJ4fYClC7FbIXf1j90vNVfvqhG6-fFvf-DwStkwI24bksbkweFEH4-V3aiyKKp7xSR9D-VzH2iOLDisOxwguHdVWTxq5r8ZTem_0AgmhDTjTa7I7CSdBZdV1BnjBiDEyG6GfPhJ8GD6w

Bolt was beginning to grow restless. The smells of the fried food continued to waft into his nose even as the felines in front of him began to finish off the helpings on their plates. 

After the first ten minutes of dining or so, the two felines had lapsed into casual conversation that conveniently excluded Bolt’s presence entirely. In fact, after they had grown off work-related small talk, they had changed their topic of conversation to the pup. 

Much like an actual puppy, too young to fully comprehend the depths of adult conversation, they spoke of him as if he was not there to hear every word. Not that he could have added much to the conversation to begin with, as the pacifier gag was still firmly lodged in his muzzle. After catching himself instinctively suckling on it for comfort, as being spoken of without any ability to input your own opinion was a chastening experience, he realized that he was actually beginning to gain some comfort from the bulbous object in his mouth.

The plans of the felines were working to its fullest effect. Bolt was beginning to feel as if he was the baby of the family with an increasing sense of dependency on the cats in front of him. Unbeknownst to him, however, they had not even started. 

“Well, I’m stuffed.”

Yuri patted his belly lethargically, raising a balled paw up to his muzzle and stifling a belch. Cinder appeared to catch his yawn, flashing an impressive array of sharp teeth before smacking his lips together in a self-satisfied manner. 

“Likewise.”

Pushing himself away from the table, Yuri began to gather the various dishes into his large, impressive arms as Cinder followed suit. Bolt watched their movements carefully, beginning to grow curious about what the cats had planned for him next.

As Yuri and Cinder padded to the kitchen and back, ferrying the dishes and cutlery, Yuri spoke matter-of-factly while he was stacking plates. 

“Check the puppy’s diaper, would you?”

Cinder in the same casual tone as Yuri, nodding as he put down the casserole dish he had picked up.

“Mhmmm…”

Striding over to Bolt, who had squirmed in a mixture of excitement and discomfort at still having his arms pinned down against his torso, he watched as Cinder’s eyes alighted on the front of his padding. Kneeling down, now out of the husky’s sight as he examined the front of his diaper from underneath the tray table, Bolt felt his heart skip a beat as he felt the caracal’s paw gently squeezing the front of his padding. 

The examination did not stop there, an electric feeling of excitement ran up the dog’s spine as he felt the cat’s soft paws caress the inner part of his thigh, before slipping in two fingers inside of the diaper’s lining to check for dampness. 

Bolt could not help himself, he whimpered softly at being so personally examined. The entire act was performed as if it were routine and completely ordinary. But to Bolt, the sensation of having his diaper checked without a moment’s consideration of how he would feel about it made him feel even more little than when he had been strung up in the baby bouncer. 

“Still dry, surprisingly.”

Cinder called out, straightening and reaching over to gently ruffle Bolt between his ears. Cheeks still burning from having the regal feline examine the state of his protective padding, Bolt bowed his head slightly and leaned into the head pats. 

Yuri called out from the kitchen, amidst a clamor of ceramic and the sound of running water. 

“That won’t last long!”

Chuckling, Cinder turned away and strode into the kitchen to join in the post-lunch cleaning up, leaving Bolt still feeling as if his insides were filled with so many fluttering butterflies. 

It took a minute for Bolt to realize that it was not just his feelings that were causing him a measure of discomfort, but he could feel the beginnings of cramps in his lower abdomen indicating to him that he was going to need to pee soon. 

Although it was not intense enough for him to merit the need to go immediately, he knew that he would end up having no choice but to use his diaper for its intended purpose. He huffed out a breath into his pacifier, beginning to feel slightly fussy at having been left incapacitated in his high chair only to struggle with the increasingly urgent need to relieve himself.

Just as he was considering whether or not to go now rather than later, Yuri strode back into the dining room holding a large cylindrical object in his right paw. 

Bolt’s eyes widened, as he recognized what the item was. The largest baby bottle he had ever seen was clutched firmly in the tiger’s paw, filled with a milky substance that Bolt guessed to be at least 64 ounces of whole milk.

“Come on up, runt. Let’s get this in you.”

Feeling abashed at having been called a runt, despite the fact that he was now a fully grown adult fur, Bolt found that his will to resist had been thoroughly suppressed by the admonishing comment. 

The impression that disobedience was an option that was fully out of reach ingrained in his mind, he waited patiently for the tiger to slide out the tray and unlock him from his harness. As the pressure on the front of his padding lifted, Yuri tucked the oversized bottle under his arm and lifted the dog up by the armpits. 

Depositing him on his hip, the tiger placed a firm paw on the bottom part of Bolt’s diaper and held it firmly against him. The placement of his paw had a possessive undertone to it, as if the tiger were silently saying that the husky’s butt belonged to him and only him.

It might as well have belonged to him, as Bolt instinctively clung to the tiger as he maneuvered their way over to what appeared to be the ground floor living room. Comfortable couch cushions, a recliner, a pristine coffee table, and a large television appeared to be the main attraction in terms of furnishing. Several paintings hung from the walls, displaying pleasant natural scenery of pine tree forests, bubbling brooks, and snow-covered mountains. 

The room gave off a quiet, comfortable atmosphere that Bolt immediately picked up on. This manifested itself by the fact that Bolt did not complain when Yuri sat down and laid the large puppy over his lap. 

Naked, except for the diaper around his waist and pacifier gag in his mouth, Bolt felt particularly exposed, facing belly up into the noble face of the much larger tiger. Yuri grinned down at Bolt, a measure of satisfaction in his face as he looked down at his charge. 

Bolt’s paws were folded over his chest in a begging position, staring up woefully into the tiger’s face before looking down at the nipple of the bottle which was slowly approaching his muzzle. 

Even as it did so, Bolt felt the back buckles of his pacifier gag being undone. Grasping the pacifier ring with his pinky, Yuri guided the pacifier out of his muzzle and set it aside. 

“Drink up, pup.”

Bolt realized that he had become quite thirsty since he had finished off his last cup of yogurt, most likely by the intention of both felines as he accepted the nipple without fuss. 

At first, Bolt was unsure of how to proceed. He had not nursed from a baby bottle since he had been an actual pup, so he took a few experimental suckles on the teat to gauge the rate of flow. 

Finding that the amount of liquid that came out was much smaller than he anticipated, he began to suckle in earnest in order to suck more of the warm milk out of the bottle. 

This resulted in a loud, suckling noise combined with his measured breathing between swallows. It took a moment for Bolt to shift his focus away from feeding on the bottle to realize just how much noise he was generating. 

His cheeks reddened, ears flattening against his head as he looked up to give Yuri a sheepish look. The tiger had witnessed it all, noting that the husky had taken eagerly to the bottle the moment it was presented to him.

He’s taking to the role much quicker than expected…

He thought to himself, even as he responded to Bolt’s embarrassed expression with a raised eyebrow. Deciding to break character momentarily, he inquired softly even as he raised the bottle up higher to allow for a steadier flow.

“Enjoying ourselves, are we?”

Bolt felt his insides twist yet again, his cheeks burning brighter as he nodded slowly. Despite how quickly the two had descended on him, he could not help but relish slightly in the feelings of helplessness and freedom he had in not being able to make any decisions for himself. 

He had now consumed about a fourth of the contents of the bottle, his cheeks becoming tired from the effort of having to suckle with effort in order to get at the milk. To his pleasant surprise, Bolt found an aftertaste of cinnamon lingering across his tongue. Whatever the concoction that was now being poured into him had, it certainly was no ordinary milk. 

Lapsing into a steady pace, Bolt allowed himself to relax as he fell into a steady rhythm of nursing. His shoulders relaxed, his legs spread out over Yuri’s lap, and his eyelids remained half open as he began to enjoy the attention. 

The tiger, too, relaxed. This was the part that he always enjoyed, as it was usually during bottle feeding that the majority of littles he spoiled were able to relax and fully embrace an infantile mindset. 

Padding in quietly, Cinder sat himself down next to the tiger and watched 

as Bolt closed his eyes and continued to nurse in earnest. 

Yuri and Cinder, genuine smiles dancing upon their muzzle, exchanged appreciative glances with each other. The husky appeared downright adorable, milk gathering at the corners of his muzzle. 

The three sat in relative silence, the only noise pervading the air being the nuk-nuk of the baby bottle. 

Eyes still closed, as Bolt began to float in a blissful state focused only on the warm milk now giving him a cozy sensation in his belly, the pup felt a twinge in his bladder. 

The husky did not give it much thought at first, wanting more to focus on the supple milk pouring down his throat. But as the thought of liquids flooding took center stage in his mind, he realized that he could ignore it no longer. 

The natural reflex to hold it until a toilet was available took over, but Bolt quickly regarded this incline with skepticism. 

What if…

Bolt was then reminded of the fact that there were two of his coworkers sitting with him on the couch as he nursed; although his eyes did not open, he felt the familiar sensation of his cheeks beginning to blush once more. 

Still…

A sleepy feeling came over the husky, one that he found he could not bring himself to resist. Relapsing back into his pacified state, he was only a little taken aback when he felt the dam break with surprisingly little resistance. 

A familiar feeling of warmth began to spread throughout the front of his thick padding, first appearing as a small dark spot before growing and spreading throughout the front of his diaper. Underneath the landing zone of the padding, Yuri’s eyes drifted down as the telltale, softened hiss of a diaper being peed into filled the air. 

Cinder’s nostrils flared, the scent of urine and baby powder now filling the air in 

a particularly nostalgic combination. Silently, the two two cats watched keenly as the husky appeared to utterly flood his pants. 

Still in the depths of little space, Bolt only registered the feeling of relief that came with emptying one’s bladder. The warmth had now spread throughout the front of the diaper, weighing down with a reassuring weight on the husky’s bits. With the expansion of the absorbent material inside of the padding, the diaper was now a snug fit around his waist. 

While previously it had been a pleasant, fluffy pillow gently hugging his 

mid-section, it had now become a bit more intimate as the sodden padding now pressed up closely against him. 

The feeling only added further to the husky’s feelings of infantile bliss. He found that once he had finished the bottle at last, that his breathing had slowed to a much calmer, somber rate. 

His muzzle detached from the bottle with a soft squeak, a contented sigh leaving his muzzle as he nestled further into the tiger’s arms. The initial shyness and unwilling cooperation had now been forgotten, as the warmth and comfort that came from being in the tiger’s arms overrode any inclination to resist. 

Yuri and Cinder waited a few minutes, ensuring that Bolt had successfully sunken into a peaceful slumber. The tiger then gave Cinder a meaningful, sideways glance nodding once. 

Nodding in response, Cinder got up and quietly tiptoed out of the room and turned to pad up the stairs as Yuri gingerly stood up. 

The tiger’s square jaw bobbed downwards once, checking to see that the upwards movement had not woken up Bolt. 

The husky did not stir, as the contents of the bottle he had just ingested appeared to be coming into effect. 

Experimentally, Yuri gently shook the husky from side to side watching as his ears flopped about. 

Nothing. The husky was out cold, his chest rising and falling slowly with the methodical rhythm that came with a drug induced trance. 

A smile slowly spread across Yuri’s muzzle as he looked the husky up and down, his gaze lingering on the puppy’s soaked padding.

“We’ll give you a change, little pup. But only after you’ve properly used your padding.”

He remarked out loud, to nobody in particular. He hoisted the dog up, gently resting his head against his powerful shoulder as he placed a paw on the dog’s now slightly soggy bottom yet again. 

Turning, he made his way towards the flight of stairs, following the caracal while Bolt’s tail began a faint wagging movement. Whatever the dog was dreaming of, it was eliciting feelings of content.

• 2 months later...

Chapter 5: Dependent

cFgEOpDy2cVUN0MljfDOqb7i8AvVTsMwfE8GpPCyGCazcizbFr1mzAZiKUGbOqGeVFJVqE8df5yaNwoeD7q4jk0FNGomVrvBl4-9TExPrkLv-5DtGn7Qeawzeuu7bEq4LdH9pmM4xnj8oHXFcfD_xjFl19xsP1dOxriwNdWCEOZ_alZM2JLuddhP

It could not have been far past five o’clock, but Bolt was finding that after that morning’s surprising events he wanted nothing more than to rest. What Cinder and Yuri had been through had been exhausting more so from the flood of feelings than from the physical exertion, as he was mostly kept inert according to the two felines’ deliberate intention. 

The feeling of warmth that emanated from the tiger’s fur as he carried him up the flight of stairs seemed to deepen his sense of lethargy. With each step that the feline ascended, he could feel his weight shifting in his powerful arms. The firm, reassuring presence of Yuri’s paw against his freshly sodden bottom was a sensation that was not lost on the pup either, something he would have never imagined experiencing with his coworker. 

Yuri, unbeknownst to Bolt’s heavy eyelids, had across his face a satisfied, toothless smile. The little canine was rather cute, especially in such a vulnerable position. Legs hanging over his hips, his arms wrapped around his neck, and his head resting gently against his shoulder. 

Cinder was padding closely behind them on the stairway, able to see Bolt’s contented face as he dozed gently against the robust feline. 

Yuri glanced down, his ears picking up on the crinkling of Bolt’s diaper while his tail wagged sleepily to-and-fro, almost indistinguishable from the natural movement of their bodies as they ascended. 

Upon reaching the second floor, Yuri banked left almost immediately. The two large kitties’ spare bedroom had been appropriated for a very special purpose. 

Had Bolt been awake, he would have marveled at the level of detail the two had strived to achievement. 

The floor was covered with foamy block letter patterning, connecting seamlessly from corner to corner allowing for both a very infantile aesthetic and ease of cleaning. The floor’s bright colors brought the room to life, uplifting the spirits of the lucky guests that were allowed to take a look inside.

Cinder could feel a sense of elation rise up inside of his chest, remembering the first time he had been the baby being brought into his room. Yuri had been a bit younger then, as had he, and their combined youth and passion for the same fetish had blossomed into a coalition of interest they now jubilantly shared with others. 

The caracal enjoyed imagining how Bolt must feel, recalling fondly the loss for words he had been at when he beheld the nursery for the first time, which was much sparser back then than it was now. 

Yuri had been quite forthcoming, not bothering to wait for a full verbal reaction from the caracal and had proceeded to simply grab him from underneath the bottom and put him on top of the changing table, bringing the strap over his chest. 

Bolt’s treatment, however, would be riddled with more stringent policies than Cinder’s treatment had been. 

Yuri stood still next to the crib, the bars of which towered all the way up to the ceiling. The space underneath was the only part of the room that was not covered with foam squares, but instead lavishly carpeted and insulated on all three sides save for the side where the bars would descend to allow access to the mattress. 

At first glance, this would appear odd as to why the area underneath the crib would be fitted similar to the sleeping quarters above. 

Cinder, however, had spent several nights locked beneath the crib in mittens, locking pants, and pacifier gag and left to his own devices. The caracal knew that sleeping in the crib was a privilege, a privilege he had to behave in order to maintain.

“Cinder…”

A low, but not unfriendly, growl came from the tiger. Cinder glanced up, meeting the tiger’s gaze. The caracal blushed deeply, his right ear flicking and giving away just how flustered he felt at being caught in the middle of his reverie. 

The tiger had an uncanny ability to sense what one was thinking, making him a particularly effective dominator in the bedroom when it came to it. As off-putting as it was to know that he could hide nothing from the tiger’s knowing gaze, it was precisely that element in his personality that Cinder was absolutely smitten with.

“Right, I got it.”

Cinder replied, his voice hushed but still awkward as he resurfaced from his fantasizing. Not wanting to deviate from the steady performance he had been maintaining in their kink play, he stepped forward and opened a small wooden panel nestled inside of the headboard of the crib exterior. 

A soft whirring noise followed, the crib bars descending steadily until with a small click they had fully lowered themselves to the ground. 

Laying on top of the mattress, nestled underneath a large fleece blanket and several very huggable looking stuffed animals was an intricately laid segufix set. 

Traveling from the head to the toes, there were straps intended for the neck, chest, biceps, forearms, wrists, waist, thighs, forelegs, and ankles. Each cuff was equipped with a magnetic lock that could only be unlocked by a specifically orientated magnet. The only copy of which hung on a necklace around Yuri’s neck.

Cinder rubbed his paws excited, a grin that appeared more malicious than it actually was spreading across his muzzle. 

Cinder looked at Yuri, and Yuri looked at Cinder. 

Like clockwork, the cats set to work. 

Cinder expertly undid all of the straps, pulling apart the few that had fallen over each other to allow the husky to be laid down onto the mattress. 

Bolt stirred only once as Yuri laid him down, at the moment when his body came into contact with the mattress. Instinctively, the cats froze at the sound, their predatory instincts from feral days eons ago kicking in. 

Cat eyes dilated, the hair on their tails standing on end and flicking behind them, they gazed down at the husky with a ferocious intensity in their eyes. Had Bolt been awake, he would have undoubtedly found the visage of the two felines gazing down upon him to be slightly off-putting. 

Luckily, after murmuring softly something indistinguishable, the dog fell silent once more. 

“Cinder… grab his pacifier gag, would you?”

“On it…”

Having successfully laid the canine into the opened segufix equipment, Cinder withdrew from the room, taking great care to close the door silently behind him. 

Yuri turned his attention back to the still-to-be-incapacitated canine. This task was always troublesome, but highly rewarding. To fall asleep in the reassuring arms of one’s obligate caretaker only to then wake up in a state of supreme security was one that he knew would be sure to send butterflies through the canine’s stomach. 

He started with the legs. Knowing that the lowest concentration of nerve endings were to be found in such areas he would work his way up to the more sensitive parts of his body.

One ankle, then the other, then came the forelegs and then the thighs. Yuri appreciated the advantage that magnetic locks provided, not metal buckles to clang loudly against each other and alert his infantilised guest of the current ruse. 

Yuri decided that the waist should come next, as the diaper that was still firmly taped and now slightly discolored from the husky’s earlier wetting would undoubtedly make the most noise. Gently guiding the three straps over one another, Yuri fished out the magnetic key from inside of his shirt and firmly locked all seven of the straps he had completed. 

Next came the arms. Starting with Bolt’s bondage mittened paws Yuri gently guided the cuffs into position, fastening them over the bottom seam of the mittens. Forearms, biceps, chest, and the most delicate part of the body: the neck. 

His paws slack, wrists moving as elegantly as an eel taking its daily stroll through a coral reef, he laid the straps over Bolt’s neck and tightened them as much as he dared. Snug enough to restrict his movements, but not so much as to restrict the flow of air through his trachea. 

The tiger glanced at the husky’s eyelids, noting that his eyes were moving behind them in a manner that told him Bolt had most likely entered the REM phase of the sleep cycle. 

Yuri took in a deep breath, making sure to breathe out of his nose and exhale as silently as possible. His large, feline canines revealed in a controlled grimace, he held his breath as he set the last of the magnetic locks into place. 

A smile spread across his muzzle, he had done it. Earlier attempts with other visitors had not gone as smoothly, but Bolt appeared to be quite the deep sleeper. 

“Nice…”

Cinder had slipped into the room, surprising even Yuri with how quietly he had drifted in on his feline paw pads. 

Glaring momentarily, eliciting a sheepish grin and hunched shoulders from the caracal, Yuri graciously accepted the pacifier gag that Cinder offered forward. 

Holding the pacifier bulb in front of the husky’s mouth, he prodded and gently teased the bulb across his lips. Bolt stirred, his brow furrowing slightly as he turned his head slightly to the side away from the pacifier gag. 

Cinder watched intently, marveling at how focused Yuri appeared to be in that very moment. The tiger was not deterred, deep within his throat he let out the lowest purring the other cat had ever heard him emit. 

Watching in amazement, he saw that the husky’s furrowed brow relaxed within a few seconds of hearing the noise. Additionally, his jaw slackened allowing the tiger to push the pacifier bulb past the now relaxed lips. Continuing the luxurious purr, the tiger scooped a paw gently underneath the back of the husky’s head bringing it forward, buckling the pacifier gag into place. 

Yuri took a step back, standing next to Cinder to survey his work. Without the opening of a single, sleepy eyelid the husky had gone from light baby bondage to being fully encased inside of the segufix. 

The generous amount of fur that lined his neck stuck out above and below the neck strap, while the rest of his body was held almost immobile by the medical bondage. 

“He’ll wake up quite surprised…”

Cinder murmured, looking up and raising his chin up at the tiger. Yuri side-eyed him, a smile playing on his lips that he appeared to be trying to conceal. Cinder raised a paw, gently poking him in the shoulder. Yuri blinked once at him, his expression unchanged as he raised his own paw and poked him back. 

The caracal raised his eyebrows, an expression of mock surprise plastered across his feline muzzle, opening his mouth and feigning shock at the teasing affront. 

Rolling his eyes, Yuri proceeded to then actually surprise him by reaching forward and grabbing the tip of the caracal’s tail.

Being a cat, unlike the playful nature of canines, this was considered to be a very forward gesture. 

Cinder’s heart rate began to increase, rising up and pushing against his chest. Yuri narrowed his eyes, which Cinder responded to in kind as he searched the tiger’s face for the meaning behind the movement. 

Yuri winked. 

Briefly glancing down at the incapacitated pup to ensure that he was still sleeping, the tiger stepped forward to press the button inside of the wooden panel.

Before the soft, whirring sound of the bars raising ceded from deep inside of Bolt’s unconscious state, two intertwined cat tails had already exited the room. 

~    ~    ~

Bolt felt secure. Something about the position he was in felt right, as if he were in the most comfortable sleeping pose he had ever been in his life. 

This beat sleeping on his side, even having his leg straddling a pillow, or on the rare occasion that sleeping on his stomach provided him the faint memories of tummy time long ago, a source of comfort that he was never quite able to place. 

Drowsy, and unwilling to bring his mind to the real, waking world, Bolt continued to doze for several minutes. 

His waist felt particularly secure, soft, squishy, and oddly insulated. A sensation that continued not only around his puppy parts and back towards his bottom, snuggly compressing itself around his waist in a highly reassuring manner. 

He wondered what kind of underwear he had decided to wear before he took a nap. The husky was pretty sure that none of his boxer briefs that he owned were nearly as comfortable as…

Wait a minute… Nap? Isn’t today Wednes-

Bolt’s eyes shot open. Above him, to the sides of his vision, several vertical wooden bars, painted a deep, rich dark brown, extended their way up to the ceiling. 

It was then that Bolt became aware of the pacifier gag inside of his mouth, bulb pressing firmly down on his tongue and spreading his jaw slightly open. He was then able to remember what had transgressed that morning. 

Snuffling, he looked down to be met with yet another surprise. The reason he had been so comfortable was that he was, in fact, being held in a comfortable position by force. 

Despite the neck strap, he was just able to peer down towards the foot of the crib. 

Bolt could feel his stomach twist as the full impact of the predicament he was in registered in his mind. From head to his footpaws, he was snuggly held in the confines of a large set of straps, leading down under the mattress and keeping him snuggly pressed down upon it. 

Even if he hadn’t been gagged, he would have been at a loss for words. The simultaneous feeling of complete and utter helplessness in addition to the sensation of security and safety the bondage provided was almost uncanny.

Bolt could feel his heart racing, mind trying to comprehend what this all meant as he gave an experimental tug with his right arm. The straps held fast, barely allowing squirming let alone pulling his arm up off the bed. He tried his left leg, and was faced with the same result. 

The husky felt dumbfounded, it was one thing to be manhandled into a car and treated like a baby in a bouncer, a highchair, and then in the tiger’s lap.

The memory of being held inside of Yuri’s strong, reassuring arms caused Bolt to blush, reflexively suckling on the pacifier teat for comfort as the rush of hot feelings for the tiger came over him.

I’ve never felt this flustered before…

Realizing that he was only faced with the choice of sitting tight, resigned to his current state of restraint, and waiting for someone to come in and check on him, Bolt went over the memories of what had transpired that past afternoon.

I would have never expected… I mean, whose coworkers just happen to have all this in their house? I haven’t even been working there for two months yet!

His thoughts drifted to the sensation of pleasure he felt from being treated the way he had been treated, cowed and debased to a level barely above that of a toddler. He had been victim to their every thought and whim.

I almost… Can’t admit how much I… actually… I… I actually like this…

His thoughts came in short bursts, unable to articulate himself even inside of his mind as he came to the conclusion that he was experiencing a mild case of sensory overload. 

I feel so… Helpless… They could come in here and do… Anything to me. I’d be utterly helpless to stop it!

Bolt felt a sudden pressure in the front of his diaper, the waist straps pressing down on the plastic exterior as he felt himself growing excited from all the ruminating of his current predicament. 

He whimpered, muffled only slightly by the pacifier gag as he felt the resistant, unyielding strap press down on his steadily growing canine phallus. 

G-god… This is honestly… Really, really exciting…

Just as his thoughts had begun to drift to places much more erotic in nature, with plenty of muscular tigers involved, a gurgle announced itself to the inside of the crib which came from his lower abdomen. 

His head lying flat on the pillow, Bolt’s first instinct was to keel over as he felt the first cramp stab him in the gut. His whimper became a soft cry, filling the silent room as another round of borborygmus filled his ears. 

He could feel a distinct pressure growing, one that took him a second to identify. It was then that the tiger’s previous words flooded back into his mind. 

“We’ll give you a change, little pup. But only after you’ve properly used your padding.”

Bolt suddenly felt the desperate need to void his bowels. Squirming, pulling, struggling against the restraints, he was unable to reposition himself into a more comfortable pose. Forced to lie flat on his back, he realized that he was probably going to defecate himself lying supine.

He could not imagine a more infantile position to be in when crapping his pants. 

The dog’s bowels had grown impetuous, Bolt could not remember when last he had felt such a need to vacate. He suckled on the pacifier gag for comfort, the feelings of discomfort growing until they bordered on painful. 

A soft sob escaped his chest, the mild stress of being completely debilitated and having to go climaxing to a near breaking point. 

“Frrrbrbrt!”

The flatulence that escaped his rear end served as only a brief prelude to the main performance, as he felt the warm mush begin to spread out against his backside and against his furry buttcheeks.

“Blortch! Brrprpt… Blort Frrrbrbrtt…”

His abdomen briefly spasmed as he continued to push, his wrists and ankles pulling up on the restraints as he used the strap’s resistance as a method of bracing himself. 

It went on for what seemed like minutes, even though it only took under a minute. Push after push, Bolt breathed heavily until at last he felt the last bit of his messy accident slide out of him.

Exhausted, his eyes fluttered as he relaxed and rested his head against his pillow. 

A little too relaxed, he realized, as he felt the trickle of urine cascading down his puppy parts and flooding the bottom of his padding. 

Bolt’s cheeks burned, even as the hiss of urine petered out while the warmth of his fresh accident spread through the sap of the adult diaper.

Lying in a crib, restrained by a complicated menagerie of straps, paci-gagged, and now resting in his own mess, Bolt was now distinctly aware of the fact that he was wearing a very thoroughly used diaper.

Within seconds of concluding, he caught a whiff of what he had done. His nostrils flared, wincing as far as the neck restraint would allow. 

Despite the relief that washed over him from being able to relieve himself, the changing circumstances of his situation had now become very apparent. 

He was stuck waiting in his dirty diapers, unable to do anything about it. 

Bolt tried not to think about just how much this actually felt like he was a little puppy again, but was unable to push the thoughts aside. 

He had nothing else available for him to focus on. 

This must have been the intention all along, as the oversized pup’s thoughts drifted back to the bottle that he had been fed a few hours earlier. 

They… They spiked it…

He concluded, now realizing just how far the two felines had gone in intruding upon his volition. Not only had they restrained him, they had gotten inside him. As he continued to ponder this, the warmth of his freshly used diaper beginning to slowly dissipate, he thought about just how incredibly aware he felt at that given moment. 

It was as if he was viewing himself fourth dimensionally, understanding each and everything that the felines had done for the purpose of leading up to this moment. 

He was defenseless. 

The blush returned to his cheeks, his whole body beginning to feel warm from the enormity of how powerless he was. 

He would have continued to reflect, had the door to the nursery not opened a minute later. 

Bolt strained his neck, his eyes wide, breathing heavy. Turning as much as the neck strap allowed to just be able to look through the bars of his crib and see the muzzle of a tiger sneak itself in the open crack of the doorway. 

It sniffed once, then spoke in a deep baritone. 

“I think I smell someone.”

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 6: Downsizing

AYQYS24shlFI4Q20fbky40hMEQWqSWumj12kP0aR7FVx8CmrS8qBKGJiyO6LcUmP6rEhSw5pJjlzIatjUGuNsDEV5Ifov_Lx4RbyXo5v6tc7l1q8Yl_De16a25I7UKCTMm--WiHlp4TsHEQJZx_Bu5WaE5k-HSBURnz3wwy0ECiOeVMKHrMNWks3Zg

The door opened wider, revealing the rugged form of the tiger leaning against the doorway with the tip of his tail twitching every so often as his regal rear appendage floated behind him. Bolt was just able to see half of the tiger’s muzzle through the bars, seeing the slightest hint of a curled nose upturned in response to his latest big accident.

“I expected to have a soggy puppy on my paws, but not a full blown stinker.”

The rumble that came from the tiger’s throat was casual, as if finding grown canines strapped down lying about in their own mess was something that the tiger was no stranger to. For all the canine knew, this might have been true. 

Still, the emphasis with which the tiger uttered the word, ‘stinker’ caused Bolt to flatten his ears against his head. The diminutive admonishment came as a sting to his pride. While in the previous situations he had been put into, the desperation he felt in his current predicament superseded the previous scenes he had had with the two felines.

Yuri, pushing himself off of the doorframe, sauntered over to the edge of the crib. He leaned his burley forearms against the bars, poking the tip of his muzzle through. The tiger sniffed again, grimacing and letting out a chuckle as he recoiled backwards, his eyes growing wide and appearing to grow slightly watery.

“Puppy, what did you eat?”

Bolt’s cheeks burned. The previous treatment and humiliating commentary had caused his stomach to turn occasionally, but something about the growing discomfort of his accident rubbing into his fur and irritating his skin combined with the teasing furthered his need to be changed out of his padding as soon as possible. 

Reaching through the bars of the crib, the large paw of the tiger gently slid between the straps of the segufix snuggly holding his waist secured to the mattress. Noting that he had done quite a thorough job with securing the straps, he reached back and took out the magnet key hanging around his neck underneath his shirt. Reaching through once more, he unlocked the top lock, loosened the straps so that there was just enough wiggle room for his paw to reach inside for examination. 

Bolt watched this all happen helplessly, unable to do anything else other than raise his head slightly off of his pillow to observe the tiger fiddle with his bonds. Reflexively, he felt his thigh flinch as the tiger placed a possessive paw on top of it, protracting his claws out slightly and allowing them to graze over the husky’s quivering leg. Upon reaching his padding, he flexed his paw deftly and retracted them once more so as to not accidentally puncture the plastic lining. 

He groped the filled padded behind, gently squishing it between his paw pads as he pressed it up further against the husky’s backside. 

“Mmpf!”

Bolt attempted to protest, half concerned for the tiger’s sake as he was only further dirtying the fur that the canine presumed would become the large cat’s responsibility to clean. Yuri did not appear concerned in the slightest, as he continued to physically examine the hefty contents of the husky’s properly messed diaper.

“What’s that pup? Still think this one can hold a little bit more?”

Bolt’s eyes widened, and he shook his head vigorously from side to side as much as the strap around his neck would allow him to. The tiger chuckled while continuing to gently rub the properly used padding. Bolt had no choice other than to bear it, still firmly affixed to the crib mattress as the tiger’s puppy play thing. 

“I don’t know little guy, I think this puppy pamper’s pretty packed! Somebody must have had to make pushies before their caretakers got a chance to check on them.”

The brown eyes of the dog glistened as they stared at the tiger’s amused expression, the big cat's eyes downcast and apparently amused by the thoroughly used padding the puppy was trapped in. He glanced up to meet with the canine’s gaze, seeing that Bolt was doing his best to beg with his eyes for the cat to release him and clean him up. This appeared to only further his sense of entertainment.

“Aww, what’s the matter, puppy dog? Is your little tushie getting itchy?”

The tiger’s voice fluctuated, adopting a teasing lilt to it that caused the husky’s blood pressure to rise. His sense of desperation was beginning to transition into frustration, his eyes glistened as he stared plaintively up at the tiger, silently begging him to free him from his messy misery. 

Yuri seemed to pick up on the fact that his puppy was beginning to grow a little bit more uncomfortable than was within his tolerance level. With casual slowness, he lowered the bars of the crib down until the top railing was set level with the mattress. Reaching inside of his shirt, he withdrew the magnetic key once more and began to undo the menagerie of straps and bindings the canine was comfortably nestled in. 

Bolt watched, not daring to struggle or move around too much as he hoped to be as complacent as possible for fear of misbehavior getting in the way of a change. His face burned, ears pinned against his head as he tried not to think too much just how dependent he felt on his coworker as he undid the loops holding his forearms at his sides. 

Yuri worked at a leisurely yet systematic pace. Upon loosening the strap around the canine’s neck, he slid his mighty paws underneath the canine’s back and pulled him up into a sitting position. Bolt now sat directly on top of his accident, biting down on the pacifier bulb in his muzzle, wincing as he felt the contents of his well-used diaper shift around underneath him. He tried not to think about the state his fur must be in at this point. 

Doing his best to breathe from his mouth past the pacifier bulb, he allowed the tiger to hoist him up and deposit him on his hip. Bolt grimaced, feeling his padded front press up against the strong thigh of the tiger and grind not so unpleasantly against his bits. With a few soft strides on soft tiger paw pads on lush carpeting, Yuri hoisted the puppy onto the surface of the adjacent changing table and placed an authoritative paw on his chest, pushing him down onto his back.

“Lie still.”

Yuri commanded, but Bolt had no intention of disobeying. Even as a leather strap was pulled over him and fastened smartly on the other side, pinning him down by the chest and biceps, he felt no urge to resist. 

“Let’s take a look at the damage now, shall we?”

Yuri mused, towering over the canine and arching an inquisitive eyebrow. Bolt looked away, turning his head to the side as his face continued to flush with burning shame and embarrassment. His ears picked up on the ripping of tapes, the plastic adhesive complaining audibly as it was pulled off of the landing zone. A rush of cool air flowed over his genitalia even as the unpleasant odor intensified drastically.

“Phew! You’re one smelly dog, Bolt! Looks like our little guy really had to go!”

The experience in of itself felt almost degrading, but accompanied by Yuri’s infantilizing commentary made Bolt feel as if he wanted to dig himself a hole in the ground and bury himself in it forever. Unable to restrain himself, he whined audibly and shut his eyes tightly, holding out through the mortifying experience as best as he could. 

His sense of deep-seated disgrace was only slightly alleviated when he felt warm, moist wipes beginning to dab away at his soiled fur. As the scent of the puppy powder infused wipes began to slowly respond to the stench of his mess, the canine’s breathing began to feel easier. Chancing a glance back down at the tiger, he observed Yuri paying close attention to the task at hand, his brow slightly furrowed from concentrating on properly cleaning up the canine. 

Bolt closed his eyes and allowed his head to rest back down against the plastic surface of the changing table. The tiger continued to work away at properly expunging any traces of his accident from his fur, the sound of the diaper pail situated next to the changing table opening and closing multiple times as he disposed of the sullied baby wipes.  

“Good puppy, that’s much better now, isn’t it?”

Bolt found himself nodding instinctively, the tiger’s voice lowered to a soothing whisper, patting the husky’s left thigh comfortingly. Grabbing the dog by the ankles, he lifted his legs up and slid the used diaper out from underneath his furry cheeks. Disposing of it, he performed another passover with a few more wipes to his satisfaction leaving Bolt feeling relieved and grateful for his renewed sense of cleanliness. 

It took a few moments for Bolt to notice that Yuri appeared to be fiddling with his bits in a manner that was a little bit more involved than were he simply wiping them down. His eyes shot open, and Bolt leaned his head forward sharply to see what the tiger was doing. Taking no notice of the canine’s apparent alarm, the tiger continued to loop the pup’s ballsack through a metal ring and slide a phallic shaped object over the dog’s sheath. 

“Schtawp! Nyuu!”

Bolt’s protests were distorted by the pacifier bulb in his muzzle, preventing him from expressing his indignance without the added filter of a ridiculous lisp forcing every word to sound especially sophomoric. Yuri appeared to choose not to reply, but instead unsheathed his claws and lightly grazed the bottom of Bolt’s ballsack with the sharp, intimidatingly long fingernail.

He got the message. Feeling cowed, he leaned back and watched helplessly as his manhood was properly fitted into the chastity cage. Satisfied with the fit, Yuri pushed the sheath into the ring and looped a small, heart-shaped lock through it, closing it shut with a satisfying click. 

Shifting his newly locked away bits around in his paws, Yuri inspected his handiwork from several angles before reaching up and gently patting the canine on the tummy with a paw. Still ignoring the canine’s apparent displeasure, he leaned down to pick out a fresh diaper, taking his time to fluff it out after unfolding it before finally matching the canine’s gaze. 

“Is there something you would like to say, puppy dog?”

Bolt found it difficult to maintain the eye contact, the tiger’s broad face and piercing eyes appearing frightening enough for him to cast down his gaze to look forlornly at his well-contained bits. 

“That’s what I thought.”

The tiger admonished, the sternness in his voice stinging slightly as the canine resigned himself to the fact that he was going to be staying in the cage for as long as Yuri dictated. 

Resuming his comforting, gentle demeanor, the tiger made quick work of changing Bolt into the fresh diaper. Lifting him up by the ankles again, Bolt had no choice but to begrudgingly admire how expeditiously the feline was able to neatly align the four tapes into a comfortable, attractive position. 

“Does the puppy feel better now that he’s no longer a little stinker?”

Yuri leaned forward, placing his paws onto the canine’s exposed belly and placing a comfortable amount of weight against Bolt’s body. His nose gently brushed against Bolt’s own, booping him in a playful manner as Yuri fluttered his eyelashes at the dog in a manner most uncanny for his usually reserved, pristine disposition. 

Seeing the feline behave in such an unexpected fashion caught Bolt off guard, and he giggled in response, unable to help himself. Momentarily forgetting the fact that Yuri had just clapped his canine member into solid steel, he shook his head and smiled, the corners of his lips turning up to just barely become visible behind his pacifier guard. The tiger’s paws gently scratched at the puppy’s tummy, as he leaned forward a little bit more and gently kissed the top of the husky’s furry forehead. 

“There’s a good dog, you were very well-behaved during your change.”

The praise elicited an uplifting sensation inside of Bolt’s mind; unable to help himself, he felt himself glowing in response to the tiger’s praise. Perhaps it was his helpless state, or maybe the fact that the tiger had actually cleaned him up in a professional, soothing manner, but upon hearing Yuri’s statement of satisfaction, the husky suddenly felt light as a feather. 

Unfastening the chest strap, Yuri grasped the puppy’s paws and guided him up into a sitting position. Wrapping his burly arms around him, he hoisted him up into his arms supporting him by his crinkley bottom which rested comfortably atop his forearms. 

“I think some puppy playtime is in order. Let’s see what Cinder is up to.”

Yuri turned to face the doorway, leaning down briefly to pick something up that was out of the husky’s line of sight before continuing on to the entrance to the nursery.

Bolt felt his stomach flip. Something about the way Yuri had said, “Puppy playtime” told him that he was in store for an even more unexpected turn of events. And to his chagrin, he felt the tightness of the chastity cage around his bits reinsert its unyielding presence even as his rocket twitched at the tiger’s mention of playtime.

• 2 months later...

Chapter 7: Fetch

The sensation of the chastity cage firmly affixed to Bolt’s bits was an unfamiliar one. Although he had indulged himself in the odd fantasy or two involving their use, not to mention consumed a not so small amount of online content featuring them, he had never had the opportunity to experiment with one himself. Now, not only did he feel its iron grip keeping his jewels firmly contained, he had experienced what it felt like to be caged up against his will. 

The diaper played a significant role in serving as insulation between the tiger’s hip and the chastity device. Had it not been snuggly taped around his waist, it would have likely been a painful experience for both him and the feline. The padding around his waist resolved all issues, insulating his front and bottom in a manner he was slowly becoming accustomed to. 

The comfort of the fresh pair of crinkling underwear was beginning to grow on him, unlike the subdued erection he now found almost impossible to calm down from. As if further spurred on by the impossibility of growing to his full length, the knowledge itself that he was utterly helpless in even popping a boner made it all the more maddeningly frustrating to have even this most basic of privileges sorely denied him. 

Reflexively, he let out a puff of air from his nostrils in frustration. Yuri immediately picked up on his impulsive act and chuckled softly, his canines flashing as he gave the pup a toothy grin. 

“Having trouble?”

He remarked, sarcasm dripping from his rumbling tone of voice as he rounded at the foot of the stairwell and turned into the living room. 

Cinder was reclining idly on the couch, a bottle of wine stood open on the coffee table in front of him. Cupped elegantly in one of his paws, the caracal sipped lazily from his glass of red before glancing up to greet the two furs with a smile. 

“Well, if it isn’t our favorite little pet! Did you have a nice nap, puppy?”

As Yuri stood next to the couch, his arms wrapped around Bolt’s lower back and underneath his padded bottom, he gently bounced him up and down as he watched the husky’s ears bob gently up and down from the movement. The caracal reached up with his free paw, affectionately patting the subby canine on his diaper butt, eliciting loud crinkling from the material. Bolt blushed, not for the first time that evening by far, and nodded softly in response as he found himself suckling on his pacifier gag for comfort. 

Bolt had to admit to himself that the process of napping, messing, and getting changed into a fresh pair of diapers had been quite a refreshing experience. After getting his fur cleaned up by the doting attention provided by the burly tiger currently holding him aloft, he had indeed found himself feeling grateful for having his diaper changed. Despite the cage now hindering any sort of pleasure he might have gotten from the situation, he could not help but feel a sense of contentment from the attention. 

Bolt’s ears perked up as Cinder moved his paws down to reach for something underneath the coffee table. The caracal caught the husky’s movement, reading his eagerness and giving him a whimsical grin in response. 

“Oh? Are you an excited little puppy dog?”

Cinder now clutched a bright, neon green tennis ball in one of his paws. The husky’s eyes alighted upon it immediately, and despite himself he felt his tail beginning to wag behind him. Although an anthropomorphic creature, the genes involved in finding enjoyment in running and fetching spherical objects still remained. Although, adults such as himself usually worked out such fascinations through keen engagement in ball-containing recreational sport.

However, when Bolt had been an actual little puppy, he was no exception when it came to being a lover of a good old-fashioned game of fetch. 

Cinder held the brightly colored orb up on one of his paws, making direct eye contact with Bolt as he twisted his wrist back and forth, shaking the ball. Bolt’s eyes flitted from the ball to Cinder’s steady gaze, his heart rate rising in his chest as he felt the excitement of a chase building up. Yuri lowered him to the floor, his padded rear crinkling against his hindpaws as he was sat down in a kneeling position. 

“Aren’t you forgetting something?”

Yuri had settled himself down on the couch after selecting his own cup of wine in his paw. He held the wine glass up to his muzzle, his nostrils flaring delicately as he noted its contents. Cinder glanced over to Yuri, leaning his head forward as he gave him a sideways glance. His eyes lighting up, he nodded and placed the tennis ball on the surface of the coffee table. Bolt followed every movement. 

From behind one of the couch pillows, he withdrew a pair of soft, baby blue objects which were linked together with a leather strap. Bolt’s attention wavered, dragging his eyes reluctantly from the teetering tennis ball to register the item that Cinder had revealed. 

“Come here, little puppy! Let’s get your booties on for playtime.”

Cinder sounded out in a sing-song fashion, as if he were indeed addressing their newly adopted puppy dog and inviting him over to the front door for his ‘walkies.’ Deep in his headspace, Bolt sidled obediently forwards, his rear swaying from side to side as his tail now wagged madly behind him. His cheeks remained slightly flushed, as he retained some modicum of awareness of his situation despite having been lured into his subordinate headspace. 

“Sit!”

Bolt sat, moving his footpaws forward as he lowered himself down onto his rear end. His seat cushioned by his padding, his tail increased in tempo as the caracal drew his attention to slipping on the plush booties onto the husky. Expertly sliding them over his footpaws, the feline paid careful attention to buckling them snuggly around his ankles; he tugged once at the strap between them as if to check their resilience. Then, he pressed his paw against the sole of the bootie, eliciting a muffled yelp of surprise as Bolt felt several dull spikes press into his sensitive paw pads. It had not hurt, but the pressure had come as a surprise nevertheless. 

“Just in case you get any ideas that you’re a bit too little for just yet.”

The cat added cooly, patting the bottom of the bootie once more before he reached for the tennis ball. Yuri watched the entire spectacle with the detached air of a nobleman observing his hounds mucking about in his courtyard, swilling the glass clutched in his paw. 

Cinder held the ball in front of Bolt’s nose, waggling it back and forth and grinning with glee as the canine’s eyes widened, his nose following the orb’s movement with small jerks of his muzzle.

“Do you want it? Huh, boy? Want the ball?”

Cinder’s voice was breathy and excited, Bolt picking up on the cat’s energy as he allowed the contagious glee contained in it to seep into his dulled mindset. 

I want it! I do want the ball! Give me the ball!

Bolt was now on all fours, his footpaws deliberately turned up as his waist swayed, his hips in line with his tail swishing as he followed the ball’s movements with his complete and unwavering attention. Reaching forward with his free paw, the cat deftly unclasped the rear buckle holding the canine’s pacifier gag in place. It clattered to the ground, the nipple covered in a fine sheen of his own saliva. His tongue lolled outwards, his mind not even registering the fact that his ability to speak had just been granted to him. No, it was just him. And the ball. 

With a sudden flick of his wrist, Cinder tossed the ball towards the direction of the hearth. Bolt’s head swiveled towards the direction that the cat had flung the object, his mittens slipping and awkwardly shuffling on the hardwood as his legs moved him the best they could towards the thrown projectile. After almost sliding and falling flat on his face, Bolt gently lowered his muzzle and picked up the ball between his teeth. 

He gave it a squeeze, his jaw working up and down as an immense sense of satisfaction poured through him at the comforting resistance the rubber ball gave. He turned around, ears perked up and tail wagging as he showed off his catch to the two felines. 

“Good boy! Bring it back! Come on now!”

Holding his head high in a demonstration of pride, Bolt practically pranced on all fours as much as his restraints allowed him to before he gently deposited the ball back into Cinder’s waiting, open paw. 

“Good puppy!”

Cinder scratched Bolt between the ears, a cascade of reward hormones barreling through his subdued state of mind as he candidly received the praise. For all the world around him, all of his attention was focused solely on the immense sense of reward he gleaned from the open praise. 

“Go get it!”

And he was off again, wiggling and waddling towards the bouncing ball before gently wrapping his jaws around it and returning his prize back into the feline’s paw. 

“Do you like your new puppy, Cinder?”

Yuri prompted, an amused smirk playing on his lips as he took another sip of his wine. Cinder took a moment to respond, holding the ball up and teasing the adult canine before him as Bolt leaped up on two of his paws and batted effectively at the cat with his mittened paws. 

As Cinder tossed the ball once, he grinned and nodded at Yuri before returning his attention to the scampering, padded pup in front of him.

“Very much, Daddy!”

His voice rang out, an octave higher than it usually was as he slid into a child-like demeanor, immediately picking up on the tiger’s proffered scenario. 

“Well, a puppy is a big responsibility, sweetie. Make sure to give him lots of love and diaper checks if you’re going to keep him.”

“Yes, sir!”

As Bolt returned once more with the ball, he rose up on his knees and held his paws up to his chest in a begging position. Cinder patted him on the head, and Bolt’s head tilted in curiosity as he looked down to see the caracal’s paw moving towards his padded front. 

Cinder squeezed the front of Bolt’s diaper, gently examining it before sliding his paw underneath and patting him on the bottom. Suddenly Bolt came to, realizing the ridiculousness of the situation for a moment as he blushed profusely. The ball remained in his muzzle, for he knew better than to drop the act of play, but the waves of humiliation continued to wash over him as he was given a very deliberate diaper check.

“He’s still dry! No need for a diaper change yet.”

“Very good, kitten.”

Yuri purred, his other paw reaching forward and gently scratching Cinder between his ears. The caracal’s eyes closed, and he let loose a luxurious purr at the physical attention, his pointed ears flattening as he leaned into the attention. 

An unexpected spike of jealousy rose up in the vulnerable husky’s mind, and before he was able to stop himself a whine rose up in his own throat. His tail lowered between his legs, pushing up against his padded bottom as the uncontrolled emotion manifested itself in his body language. 

Yuri glanced at the dog, grinning as he noted the depth of the puppy mindset the two felines had lured him into.

He’ll do.

He thought to himself, as he deliberately continued to give his affections only to the cat that sat next to him. Bolt waited, his hips wriggling with impatience as he maintained his begging position. He wanted to be given attention, affection, even love at that moment. But it was not his turn. Subby puppies such as him had no choice, but to wait. 

His member strained in its cage, the scenario clear as day in his mind as he experienced a momentary out-of-body perspective at his current position. He was being put in his place, deliberately situated at the bottom of the totem pole which was reinforced doubly by the continuous denial situation underneath his padding. Bolt would get his due, but only at the discretion, or whim, of his feline captors. 

After a moment, Yuri’s scratching abated, and Cinder heaved a sigh of content as his eyes fluttered open.

“Why don’t you water the puppy, hmm? He must be thirsty by now.”

Bolt was thirsty, the amount of saliva he had expended suckling on the pacifier gag and now drooling all over the tennis ball in his mouth had whittled away at the water in his body. Cinder nodded, obediently standing up before sidling around the husky. He pointed a finger at Bolt, his paw pad mere inches from his nose as he admonished firmly but not sternly at him.

“You, stay.”

Bolt stayed, despite feeling slightly uncomfortable he maintained his position without question as his eyes followed the retreating form of the caracal as he padded towards the kitchen. Yuri leaned back once more, as Bolt looked over to him the tiger gave the slightest hint of a nod. 

Once more, a sense of reward spiked inside of the canine’s mind. The approving look in the tiger’s eyes gave him an intense sensation of pleasure. He was a good dog, a good puppy, a well behaved little puppy-dog that very much needed his diapers, and belonged profoundly in his puppy cage.

A moment later, Cinder returned, carefully holding a brightly colored, orange dog bowl in his paws which lowered down in front of Bolt. 

“Here you go, little guy. Drink up.”

He uttered, patting Bolt on the head once before holding his paw in front of his muzzle for the canine to deposit the tennis ball into. Reluctantly, Bolt moved his head forward and allowed his jaw to slacken, dropping the ball into Cinder’s paw before he lowered himself back down on all fours. 

Yuri uttered something and Cinder responded, they two entering in a low-toned conservation. The specifics of what they said became lost on Bolt, as his attention was now fixed on the bowl before him. 

The water rippled, still maintaining its kinetic energy from the caracal’s movement as Bolt studied it. This was an all-time new low, while the babying and infantile demeanor with which he had been fed earlier was one thing, being made to lap from a feral dog’s bowl was another. 

He whimpered for a moment, his ears splayed and flattened against his skull as he finally resigned himself to committing to the treatment. The tip of his muzzle graced the water’s surface, and as the last remaining dregs washed down a drain playing out in his mind’s eye, he flicked his tongue in and out as he gently lapped at the bowl’s contents. Even as his cheeks burned, it felt good to drink the refreshingly cool, faucet water.

As he drank, Cinder settled himself against the tiger’s mighty form, cuddling up against him as he nuzzled his purring muzzle into his neck fur. Yuri growled out yet another round of praise as his footpaw drifted towards the husky’s head. 

“Good boy.”

Bolt was unable to help it, his tail wagging once more, even as he was patted on the head as he drank by the tiger’s foot. 

A small drizzle of pre oozed out of the front orifice of his cage, as Bolt’s arousal continued to grow in line with his rising sense of libido.

God…

He thought to himself, his member now throbbing almost painfully in the chastity device, his pulse registering in his cock’s head as it continued to push against the unyielding force of the steel cage.

I fucking love this…