Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god I didnt quite make it, some got on the floor haha whoops. I grabbed myself tight almost as soon as I stood up and almost completely lost it in my pajamas and underwear. I was desperately try

So, I ended up peeing into a water bottle about five minutes after my last message since I didn’t have a measuring cup handy (that I was okay peeing into). Turned out I needed more than one lol I

Ahhh how? It was 2 L?! I am totally rocking back and forth in my seat 

Posted Images

Haha Hi yep! Will start drinking at 7:30 ET and use the bathroom now (just before hand) to make it fair. We have both been trying to keep hydrated throughout the day and will drink the exact same amount now and simply see who can hold the longest 😄 

For reference I am female 21 years old and 5’5” in height I think. I’m wearing leggings and a sports fleece, but I might change into something else if I find it’s too tight around my bladder 🙃

Edited by Kiwi_Rebecca_C (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, Kiwi_Rebecca_C said:

Ahhh how? It was 2 L?! I am totally rocking back and forth in my seat 

lol don't worry -- it's starting to escalate pretty rapidly for me, too.

I'm at like a 5 or 6 out of 10 now. Definitely can't ignore this anymore. I'm not bursting here, but I would normally have already gone to the bathroom by now.

3 minutes ago, Kiwi_Rebecca_C said:

Just changed into pajamas. I tried to sit back down at my desk to do work but it was futile, I am WAY to distracted by my urinary track. I'm laying down now 

You've been at a pretty intense level of desperation for just under an hour!  How do you feel?