Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, Nils JD said:

Wow, this sounds like a fun experience!

What kind of shoes did you wear and did you manage to get them cleaned?

They were sneakers (converse) and I just tossed them through the washing machine after! Surprising the number of people that don't know you can do that with absolutely no damage if you use light settings.

11 hours ago, FunkyNoJunkie said:

Yeah peach was great this year 

Not peach, but glad you had fun there!

I've always found drinking to be a perfect excuse to wet. Between the confidence, libido, and general lack of embarrassment I feel when drunk, I have no problem doing it. Unfortunately it has never led me to meeting other wetters...just people who feel sorry for me.

They sound like excellent and exciting ideas. I look forward to reading about your adventures. 

I have done 3& 4 , the upside-down wetting was in the shower  though. 

The day without a toilet was fun. If I am doing a wetting I don't just let go My pee comes out because I can't hold it anymore. I wet my pants 3x that day.

That is one suggestion I could make. Hold your pee until it comes out because you can't hold it.

The pee off a bridge is one of my favorites. For that myself I want to pull out and pee a long stream easy for a guy. But I was only able to do it once for fear of getting caught.  I waited too long and the rushing water caused me to leak a obvious wet spot in my jeans.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, wettingman said:

They sound like excellent and exciting ideas. I look forward to reading about your adventures. 

I have done 3& 4 , the upside-down wetting was in the shower  though. 

The day without a toilet was fun. If I am doing a wetting I don't just let go Mybpee comes out because I can't hold it anymore. I wet my pants 3x that day.

That is one suggestion I could make. Hold your pee until it comes out because you can't hold it.

The pee off a bridge is one of my favorites. For that myself I want to pull out and pee a long stream easy for a guy. But I was only able to do it once for fear of getting caught.  I waited too long and the rushing water caused me to leak a obvious wet spot in my jeans.

I don't know if I would be able to get upside down in the shower safely haha. I'm athletic but a handstand in a slippery environment sounds unsafe LOL! Most of my wettings happen because I can't hold it anymore! It's not hard to get to that point for me haha (I have a pretty weak bladder), but I do enjoy a good hold until (and past) the point of leaks! 

3 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I don't know if I would be able to get upside down in the shower safely haha. I'm athletic but a handstand in a slippery environment sounds unsafe LOL! Most of my wettings happen because I can't hold it anymore! It's not hard to get to that point for me haha (I have a pretty weak bladder), but I do enjoy a good hold until (and past) the point of leaks! 

I didn't do a hand stand.  OMG I couldn't do that.

I laid down in the tub and scooted my legs up against the back wall of the shower as far up as I could. My butt was up on the back of the tub. I got my jeans wet to my crotch and bit more as well as my butt. However, the bulk of my large full bladder of pee  ran down onto my belly and soaked my shirt up to my neck.

6 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I didn't do a hand stand.  OMG I couldn't do that.

I laid down in the tub and scooted my legs up against the back wall of the shower as far up as I could. My butt was up on the back of the tub. I got my jeans wet to my crotch and bit more as well as my butt. However, the bulk of my large full bladder of pee  ran down onto my belly and soaked my shirt up to my neck.

Ooh that sounds fun! I would like to try hanging upside down though, I think being freely suspended would make for some fun streams, not to mention the unpredictability of where the pee would fall

18 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

They were sneakers (converse) and I just tossed them through the washing machine after! Surprising the number of people that don't know you can do that with absolutely no damage if you use light settings.

Not peach, but glad you had fun there!

Cool. A wetting in converse sneakers is very sexy. 🙂
Do you prefer to wear your converse sneakers with or (like I do) without socks?

20 hours ago, Wboy80 said:

Wauv I love "party pissing" 😄👌. Maybe try to have an "accident" in the crowd at an outdoor concert. Not many will see it. I did once in Copenhagen.

With black pants I'd totally consider it! (assuming it was outside, don't wanna leave a mess)

On 7/7/2022 at 12:43 AM, wetnomore said:

Awesome story. And this scenario is one of the sexiest really. I'd like to go out with the girl like that one day 😉

Haha which girl? Me (the one peeing) or the one who was with me?

On 7/5/2022 at 9:39 PM, jpee said:

I tried wetting myself on an inversion table one time.  I wasn’t fully upside down so most of it ran down my back and off my shoulders.  I was hoping to get some in my hair. Maybe next time. 

Creative idea!

On 7/6/2022 at 8:47 AM, struckbylight said:

I've always found drinking to be a perfect excuse to wet. Between the confidence, libido, and general lack of embarrassment I feel when drunk, I have no problem doing it. Unfortunately it has never led me to meeting other wetters...just people who feel sorry for me.

So you quite happily walk around in wet pants when you are drinking or at a music festival? that's really cool! hopefully to will meet another wetter one day!

I imagine some of your friends have seen you wet yourself or your peed pants before? 

On 7/18/2022 at 11:48 PM, talks2much said:

So you quite happily walk around in wet pants when you are drinking or at a music festival? that's really cool! hopefully to will meet another wetter one day!

I imagine some of your friends have seen you wet yourself or your peed pants before? 

I imagine maybe they wear dark pants and also if its night time or at a concert, its usually dark, crowded and loud and people just don't really notice. That was my experience wetting in a festival environment. 10/10 would do it again. Fun, easy to get away with and convenient when toilets are gross.