Sign In

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a while, but here's a new story. Probably less narrative-based, more just vignettes, about a young woman who wears diapers 24/7 because she prefers "going to the bathroom" in her pants.

Chapter 2: Swim Team Love Story (wetting, messing, diapers, light sexual content) Olivia met Rob freshman year after they both joined the university swim team. Swimming was Olivia's sport, not le

Chapter 14: And They Were Roommates (wetting, messing, diapers) Kate and Shannon started dating a couple of weeks after they hooked up in Olivia's basement. It wasn't long before Kate had effecti

Posted Images

Chapter 15: Was It Worth It? (wetting)

Boys being boys, Rob and his fraternity brothers often discussed their romantic taste. Usually this involved a lot of arguing over the merits of tits vs. ass and whether so and so had a chance with that softball player that was at the party last night. And then Will announced he wanted to get pissed on.

"It just seems like it would be fun. I dunno." Will replied to the ensuing silence.

"Bro that's so gross dude." "Are you fucking for real?" "Broooo"

"You're one to talk, you're into all that animal shit."

"Fuck off dude I've already told you that's not what furries are..."

"I don't see how this is any different from some of the nonsense you perverts are in to!"

Rob took a deep breath and spoke up before the attacks got even more personal. "I'm also in to piss Will, you aren't alone."

Cue the laughter.

"For real though it isn't that weird!"

"Thanks Rob you're a real one. Man, you're a pretty lucky guy, then."

"How do you mean?"

"It's... ah... well I kind of got.. introduced... to this when your girlfriend pissed herself last month."

"Whoa, whoa, when was that?!" Rob seriously couldn't recall. Olivia had worn a diaper to every frat party he'd brought her to.

"Remember, that party last month? And she pissed herself and you guys just left? Guess who had to clean all that up?! Me! It did something to me man. Not that I'd ever dream of trying to steal your girl."

Rob remembered now. But it wasn't Olivia who'd had an accident - it was Lexi. Boy, was Olivia going to love hearing about this...

--

"Lexi, I've found you a man."

Lexi nearly jumped out of her seat - she'd been scrolling Tiktok and hadn't noticed Olivia until she'd sat herself down across from Lexi at the food court. "Whoa, Olivia, hi! Are you okay? What's going on?" Then in a whisper. "Do you need a change?"

Under the table, Olivia gave her padding a surreptitious squeeze through the maxi-skirt she was wearing. "...yes, but that's not what I'm here for. You're in the market for a man, right?"

"Yeah but-"

Olivia cut her off with a gesture. "Get this. Remember that frat party where we met? Well Rob's frat brother uh, noticed you. I think you'll have a good shot!"

"What do you mean... noticed me?"

"He, uh... remember that mess you made- by accident?"

Lexi buried her head in her hands and groaned.

"No! No- Lexi, listen, he-" Olivia looked around to make sure no one was nearby and lowered her voice. "He thought it was hot! You gave the man a piss kink!"

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah! Well strictly speaking, he thinks it was me who did it. But Rob told me he got really turned on after that whole episode so I think you two would be a good match!"

"What's his name?"

"Will Gibbs."

Lexi gasped. "Oh my god, I think that guy's in my colonial American history course!"

"Perfect! So you'll have tons of opportunity to talk to him!"

"Well, I, ah... I'm not great at talking to boys..."

"I can try to get Rob to set him up with you if you want...?"

Lexi seemed vexed at the idea of having to initiate conversation in any way. "That might work but, man, I don't know..."

"Well the only other way would be to try to get him to notice you somehow."

Lexi brightened up.

"You're joking. You realize you could just talk to the guy, right?"

--

Lexi couldn't believe she was about to do this. Her leg bounced rapidly under her desk. She'd skipped her morning pee on purpose and had been chugging water all day - it all led up to this. At this point, she wasn't sure if she could even hold it until her own presentation. Will was pulling his presentation up now on the projector. Lexi uncrossed her legs and tugged her pleated skirt up slightly, hoping that he could see the panties she'd picked out for him. White cotton with a tasteful bow at the top, a perfect contrast with her red skirt and black thigh-high socks. Not to mention, the perfect color-contrast when wet. Lexi and Olivia had workshopped it, pissing every unique color of panties in their combined wardrobes. What a weird load of laundry that had been.

Suddenly, a spurt of pee escaped into Lexi's panties, completely involuntarily. Shit! She blushed and re-crossed her legs. Hopefully Will noticed, at least. Then this humiliation would all be worth it. Her crotch began to feel cool as air circulated under her skirt, and she could feel the miniscule puddle on her chair with her thighs. Was she really about to go through with this?

It had been several weeks since Olivia had told Lexi about Will. In that time Lexi had tried everything in order to entice him. She'd gotten increasing amounts of intel from Rob about what Will thought was hot. She'd started wearing makeup in the style he liked, and started wearing shorter and shorter skirts. Tragically, none of Lexi's attempts to present Will with the perfect panty shot when climbing the stairs to class seemed to have much of an effect.

Sure - she'd gotten a lot closer with Will in the past few weeks. They now texted about class all the time, and they'd met a couple times to talk about homework, but he hadn't asked her on a date yet. Olivia found it so funny that Lexi was willing to change her whole style just to entice one guy, and even piss herself in the middle of class, rather than just approaching him romantically. Lexi thought Olivia just didn't get it.

Will's presentation was excruciating. Lexi could barely focus in her struggle to not pee her pants prematurely. Finally, Will sat back down at his desk (next to hers), and turned towards her!

"You alright?"

Lexi blushed. "Yeah, I'm... great!" She forced a smile at Will and stood up. Instantly she felt another leak, a droplet of pee sliding down her left thigh soon drunk up by a sock.

Lexi trotted to the front of the hall and plugged her computer in. More leaks, but a panicked scan of the class seems to indicate no one's noticed. She began her presentation, which she was legitimately well prepared for and delivered skillfully. But the leaks continued, getting bigger and bigger with each slide, Lexi's face getting redder and redder. As one leak produced an audible dripping noise she came to terms with what was going to happen.

Lexi stammered over a sentence as a switch seemed to flip in her brain: the conviction that there was no way she could hold it any longer. The entire classroom was going to watch her piss herself. Lexi looked out to the class one last time and locked eyes on Will. Will's eyes were locked on her thighs, which were now surely glistening with moisture. Lexi flashed back to something she'd told Olivia: if she could finally lose her virginity, it would all be worth it.

At that, the floodgates let loose. Tears erupted from Lexi's face as involuntarily as the pee from her panties. Hot piss splashed onto the floor, too much to be absorbed by any of her clothing.

lexi_wetting_in_class.thumb.jpg.a1f7dabf2eedadf5af545a340b73a3c3.jpg

It was just too much, everyone looking at her, too embarrassing. The professor stood up abruptly: "Oh my god Lexi, are you okay?" Lexi tried to stem the flow as she fled the classroom, tears and piss still flowing. She heard the professors voice as she entered the hall: "Can someone please go with her to make sure she's okay?" And Will's voice in response: "I can do it." Lexi's heart jumped, and her tears stopped: was this it?

Lexi hadn't made it far when Will caught up with her in the hall. "Lexi, hey, are you alright? Can I help?"

He's so sweet, Lexi thought. "Yeah, I just, god, this is so embarrassing." She sniffed. "Can you get my stuff from inside? I can't go back in there."

"Sure thing!" Will soon returned with her laptop and bag. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. It happens to everyone sometimes." The two walked down the hall towards the restrooms.

"It really doesn't... but thank you Will." Lexi sighed. "You don't think I'm gross, do you?"

"Not at all. Actually, I- uh," Lexi's heart was in her throat. "Actually I thought that was kind of... hot." Will's face was now redder than Lexi's. Lexi laughed from the sheer joy of hearing him admit that, at last.

Lexi beamed at Will. "Will, can you keep a secret?"

Will gulped. "Sure, I mean I won't tell anybody about this, if-"

"No, not this. The secret is that... someone told me... you like a girl who pisses her pants..."

Later, Lexi wouldn't be sure what had come over her. She didn't even check to see if anyone else was in the hallway before lifting her skirt to show Will her wet panties.

"I still really have to go..."

Will's voice was hoarse. "Okay." Lexi could see the imprint of his boner through his pants. Lexi's urgent need was mostly dealt with by her accident in class, but there was plenty of liquid left in her. Luckily, hanging out with her new friends had given Lexi plenty of practice at overriding her brain's safeguards against pissing herself. So she let go with nonchalant ease, piss splattering on the linoleum below.

lexi_wetting_for_will.thumb.jpg.0bf1a7132a93d6a58e8259f079eb3b39.jpg

She breathed heavily, lustily, watching Will's face. His breath was equally heavy and his eyes were glued to the spectacle playing out between her legs. Little pee ran down her thighs this time - Lexi peed with purpose and control, straight through her panties and onto the hallway floor. After ten seconds or so, Lexi's stream abated.

"I hope you enjoyed that." she whispered.

Will was speechless but eventually stammered something out. "Want to get coffee sometime?"

Edited by MasterOptometrist (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 21: A Morning at the Beach (wetting)

Olivia didn't often feel as sexy as she did at the beach. After choosing a spot on the sand for their beach umbrella, she removed her cover-up dress to reveal a white bikini - much more flattering than the athletic one-piece swimsuits she wore almost daily. Her friends were quick to note that the bottoms were already visibly darkened with pee. Quite far up her butt, too - clearly she'd been peeing into her bottoms as soon as she put them on. 

Spoiler

olivia_bikini_wet.thumb.jpg.7bd1d6b08a88a19dfd5767580eaad048.jpg

At the beach, Olivia felt secure pissing herself at her leisure. She'd done so as their group had walked through the neighborhood of rental homes and across the dunes to the sea. She was pretty sure no one would notice the intermittent streams running down her legs. At least, nobody ever said anything, even if they noticed the occasional wet footprint her sandals left behind. Everyone here was already wet anyway! Even if anyone did say something, it's not like Olivia cared - she was on vacation and would probably never encounter these people again. Except her friends, obviously, but they'd been briefed on Olivia's standards of behavior and were eager to join in.

Kate was the most enthusiastic of the bunch. She'd been keeping well hydrated to keep her skin nice in the heat. Not quite as adventurous as Olivia, Kate had held it until they got to the beach proper. The sight of Olivia's peed-in bikini informed her that she shouldn't have bothered. Kate set out her towel on the sand and laid down for a morning of tanning, and immediately a gush of piss darkened the light blue lycra between her legs.

Spoiler

kate_bikini_wet.thumb.jpg.312a5186dba511a6be1df762f331bcd8.jpg

Shannon, ever the queen of holding it, waited hours before wetting herself. Siting in a folding chair and face buried deep in her book, her friends observed her sit increasingly tightly cross-legged. Suddenly she sprang up and asked if anyone wanted to go for a swim.

"Maybe in a bit, babe." replied Kate, who had not gone swimming yet but whose beach towel was conspicuously wet. Curious.

"Anyone else? Right now?" begged Shannon, hopping from foot to foot in an obvious pee-dance.

Olivia laughed. "Just wet yourself, we're all doing it!" Drips fell into the damp sand under Olivia's own folding chair. Shannon thought she felt a leak suddenly soak into her red bikini bottoms.

"I'll come with you, Shannon!" declared Lexi, who hadn't been swimming yet either.

But it was too late. Shannon's bladder finally gave out, piss cascading from Shannon's bikini and down her legs. She buckled, bracing herself against her knees as she peed and peed, breathing heavily and face bright red. A young woman, walking through the surf with her boyfriend, gestured worriedly towards Shannon, making Lexi giggle. Eventually Shannon took a deep breath and stood up, trying to act casual, as if she wasn't standing on a patch of sand soaked with her own piss.

"Well, guess I didn't feel like swimming after all!"

Spoiler

shannon_bikini_wet.thumb.jpg.1991c70119a18bf768aecf4058ed75ba.jpg

Will, still unused to the girls' antics, tried to hide his erection at the sight of Shannon's accident. He nudged Lexi, asking her if she had to "go" as well. The group had brought a cooler full of Bud Light, which Olivia, Lexi, Rob, and Will drank in the shade of their beach umbrella. Lexi's face was visibly red with tipsiness, but Will somehow hadn't yet noticed his girlfriend wet herself. The confusion was resolved when Lexi lifted the frills of her one-piece to reveal a soaked and yellowed crotch atop a circle of wet sand. "I've been 'going' this whole time!"

Spoiler

lexi_bikini_wet.thumb.jpg.5e3f658a0336e8e3ce5869b8371a0951.jpg

Bonus for chapters 3 and 13! These are probably bad but I've been having fun messing around in GIMP.

On 7/6/2022 at 3:33 PM, MasterOptometrist said:

On top of the dresser sat this year's swim team group photo in a cheap silver frame. The swimmers wore their competition swimsuits and were beaming at the camera. Olivia Smith and Roberto Cheung were front and center, Rob's arm around Olivia's waist, their muscular bodies available to ogle, if one was so inclined. Olivia and Rob were both well suited to their sport: taller than average and long-limbed. Olivia had inherited her dark hair and southern-European complexion from her mother, while her blue eyes came from her more WASP-presenting father. These days she wore her hair in a bob so there would be less to fit under her swim cap. Her tits, ass, and hips were on the small side but far from non-existent, which gave her some physical advantage both in the pool and when squeezing into Goodnites. Rob's family was from Hong Kong on his dad's side and Puerto Rico on his mom's, and had rich brown eyes and dark, short, straight hair. His body was visibly firm and strong, he had great posture. While this man had no ass to speak of you could make out the outline of his above average penis through his tight swimsuit, if you stared. And if you were a real pervert and really scrutinized the photo, you might be able to notice the dark triangle at the base of Olivia's crotch, or the small puddle surrounding her left foot, and note that none of the other swimmers seemed to be any amount of wet anywhere, and that, in fact, the photo seemed to have been taken before anyone had even jumped in the pool.

rob_and_olivia_wet.thumb.png.43d79965de40682c521121db35a4721e.png

On 10/12/2022 at 12:19 PM, MasterOptometrist said:

"Liv, are you having an accident?"

"I'm sorry Robby, I couldn't hold it anymore. I'm going peepee in my pants."

"Oh, honey, it's okay. Everyone has an accident sometimes."

Rob pulled aside Olivia's blankets, exposing her panties and revealing the small puddle she was sitting in. "I'm still going. I can't stop it." This was a lie, Olivia wasn't even trying. Even so, she put on her best cry as she continue to flood her panties.

olivia_underwear_wet.thumb.png.c13f0404bf22e62f52c32260cd76813c.png

Edited by MasterOptometrist (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...

Chapter 23: Blackout (diapers, wetting, messing, sexual content, irresponsible alcohol use)

It really wasn't much farther back to Lexi's beach house - Olivia's sagging bikini bottoms were still warm by the time they walked through the door. Shannon seemed to have just returned, sunburnt and slightly over-encumbered by all of the stuff the rest had left at the beach. She didn't seem to mind, though, and asked everyone how the ice cream was, not even commenting on the absolute state of the other girls' clothing.

The chatter and setting-down of beach equipment summoned Lexi, who emerged fully-clothed, hair wet like she'd just gotten out of the shower.

"Hey guys, how was it out there?"

"How was it in here?" asked Kate with a smirk, and Lexi blushed.

Will appeared before Lexi could respond, pinching his nose. "What the fuck is that smell?" he muttered, before noticing himself that everyone had arrived. The sight of Olivia seemed to answer his question but not improve his mood.

"Yeah sorry... I need to change."

"Actually, on that note, Lexi," cut-in Shannon. "What's the... policy... here?"

Lexi snorted. "Well I've just been peeing out on the patio since we got here. There's a couple of drains and we can hose it down if it gets smelly. The bathroom is down that hall and there's another one upstairs... I think Will's the only person who's used either."

"What about inside? Is it okay if I have an accident later."

Lexi responded by shutting her eyes and relaxing. A few seconds later dark stain blossomed from the crotch of Lexi's jorts, dripping pee onto the tile floor. It wasn't her biggest accident but it proved her point. She opened her eyes. "Does that answer your question?"

Shannon smiled. "Nice."

"Just please clean up after yourself if you do, and try not to stain anything absorbent. Will, could you get me a towel for this?" Will stammered in assent and fetched a towel, which Lexi used to mop up the small puddle on the floor and wipe off her feet and legs. "Oh! And please wear your diapers to bed. You too Shannon. If my parents come up here next month and there's piss on everything they'll destroy me."

Rob led Olivia off to their shared room so Olivia could get cleaned up (and hopefully also creampied). Kate, meanwhile, was going through the fridge, still in her damp bikini-t-shirt combo. "It's getting kind of late, should I get out some wine and hors d'ourves?"

"Hell yes." was Shannon's response.

Lexi started off back towards her room. "I should probably put a diaper on if we're going to be drinking, right?"

When Lexi woke up at 10AM the next morning, that was the last thing she remembered. She felt awful, groaning at the curse of consciousness. Where was she? She opened her eyes - God, it was bright. The living room? Why was she on the couch? Why did it smell like stale piss? She pushed herself up slowly, feeling the squish of a wet diaper between her thighs. She touched her yellowed crotch absently under the blanket. Her bladder was empty so clearly she had been wetting in her sleep. Usually she had to poop pretty bad if she was this hung-over, but that feeling seemed far off. She pulled herself up slowly by the back of the couch and checked her backside. Nope, just wet. Weird. But wait, was this an Abena? She couldn't make out the design without her glasses, but when did she put on one of Olivia's diapers? And where was everybody else?

Standing up gave her vertigo and she hoped she wouldn't barf. She wasn't wearing pants, but yesterday's shorts were on the floor near the couch, so that was something. They were absolutely soaked with pee, and was that smell...? Oh no... nononono. Okay, a laundry problem for future Lexi. She was still wearing the t-shirt she'd put on after she and Will had sex yesterday, but no bra, which she eventually found strewn over a chair. Her socks were also missing. Oh wait, there were her socks, in a random corner like they'd been thrown at the wall. Lexi went to put them on but they were also a bit damp and she thought better of it. The main source of the stale piss smell was, sure enough, a beach towel soaked in stale piss that she almost stepped on. Clearly things had gotten wild last night.

She staggered down the hall to her room and quietly opened the door - sure enough, Will was passed out with the bed to himself. Maybe she shouldn't wake him now. Was anybody else awake? There was a warming pot of coffee in the kitchen that looked like it had poured a cup or two, so someone must be up. Lexi really must have been out if she didn't hear coffee being made. Oh there were her glasses, sitting on the kitchen counter safe and sound. It didn't take long for Lexi to find Kate sitting on the porch, drinking a cup of coffee and reading a book, still in her matching pink pajama set. Lexi waddled - how much had she drank!? - out to say good morning.

"Well look who's awake." said Kate, removing her reading glasses and setting down her book as Lexi slid open the glass door. Lexi's bare foot touched the cold, damp patio stones - did they...? No, this can't have all been pee, someone must have hosed it off. Now that Lexi was outside, she could see Kate's night-time diaper poking out from above the waistband of her PJs. Or at least, Kate smelled like it was probably Kate's night-time diaper. Shannon must still be asleep if Kate hadn't bothered changing yet.

Wait, should she have put pants on or something? Fuck it, she didn't know any of their neighbors. Lexi sat down at the patio table wish a squish. "What happened last night?" she asked groggily.

Kate seemed a bit worried. "Do you not remember?"

"Not really, no."

"Oh my god, did you actually black out?!" Kate leaned back and rocked herself gently in her chair. "I guess that tracks. You went a bit wild last night, you might want some coffee before I fill you in."

Lexi decided that she did want some coffee, which she fetched as fast as she could, anxious to find out what the fuck Kate was talking about. When she sat back down, Kate began her tale.

"So you got really drunk last night."

"No fucking shit."

"It was a bit... embarrassing."

"Can you get to the specifics?"

"Well... okay. So I think you were wearing one of your Always Discreets, right? Something low-capacity. At some point you started leaking."

"Oh shit, I didn't get it on anything, did I?"

"Definitely some on the couch, but that was later."

"Fuck... what?"

Kate sighed. "I'm getting there. Mostly it was just that you leaked onto the floor, but then you wouldn't clean up your puddle. I think Olivia ended up cleaning it up for you the first time."

"The first time?!"

"Well..."

"Stop saying well!"

Kate bit her lip before continuing. "You just kept doing it though! We kept trying to get you to change and put a clean diaper on but you said you didn't need to, and you kept leaking all over the floor. We had to mop it up with one of your towels. You were like 'my house my rules I can pee wherever I want!' It was kind of funny, but we probably should have cut you off at that point. That was all our bad. We ended up just moving to the patio to avoid the mess."

Lexi was quiet for a bit. "What did Will think?"

"Will... Will loved it I think. At first."

Lexi sighed shakily in relief.

"Yeah you two were all over each other. It was a bit gross but we were all drunk so nobody cared. I mean, I couldn't help feeling Shannon up a bit after she had one of her classic Shannon Accidents. I think Olivia and Rob were just like fully frenching at one point. But you definitely wet yourself on Will's lap at least once, his pants were all wet, and he was like feeling up your shirt and stuff. You let him take your bra off just sitting out here like around everybody."

"God... that's embarrassing."

"I mean, we've all seen each other's tits!" Kate seemed to have to steel her nerves before this next part. "...but things really went south after you pooped."

Lexi gasped. "I pooped? Was it on purpose? I've never had that kind of accident before."

"I mean I don't know if you did it on purpose or what, but you shit yourself sitting on Will's lap-"

"Fuck's sake..."

"-and he really wasn't in to it..."

Lexi moaned. She took off her glasses and set them on the table and buried her face in her crossed arms.

"You were definitely kissing or something, I don't remember, but he suddenly pushed you away like 'augh!' and then we could all smell that somebody had pooped, so it was pretty clear what happened. You still hadn't changed out of your first wet diaper and your shorts were a total mess. Will was mad about it, it kind of killed the vibe. So... I don't think he's into messy stuff. To say the least."

Lexi said nothing, just looked up at Kate, eyes red. Kate's breath caught a bit, but she continued. "We went inside and tried to get you to change, but you still wouldn't. Then we tried to get Will to change you and that was a mistake. He was not about that. Him and Olivia got into an shouting match. She thought that since he was your boyfriend he should take care of you and know how to handle your needs. But from his perspective... it wasn't a need. 'You can't just get off on shitting yourself and then force someone to deal with that, that's disgusting.' Something like that. His words. I think Olivia thought she was trying to be nice, she wanted to show him how to clean you off and change you, but he totally refused. Somewhere in there you started crying and Shannon was like trying to comfort you. You were still leaking pretty regularly and I think not being able to hold it during all this was making you feel even worse. I think us ladies all felt really bad."

Lexi was ready to resume crying.

"But yeah Will stormed off, I think he went to bed. You still didn't want a diaper though, except now you were like ashamed of the whole thing... but you were all dirty, and still wetting yourself because you were drunk, and we couldn't just let you go to bed like that. So me and Shannon had to help sort of restrain you while Olivia cleaned you off and put a fresh diaper on you. After that I think Rob went to bed, and then it was just us ladies sitting on the couch trying to calm you down. Uh... we had to get a trash can for you to puke in at some point. And then we more or less forced you to drink your whole Nalgene full of water so you wouldn't be completely fucked this morning. Which... here you are. And yeah. Eventually you passed out on the couch."

Now Lexi felt truly awful, physically and emotionally. "Kate... what am I going to do?"

Kate sat silently for a bit. "I think emotions ran a bit high last night... you should probably get hydrated and eat something before you do anything, honestly. Olivia took one of the bikes in the garage to pick up doughnuts. Maybe wait for everyone to eat a doughnut when she gets back? But then you definitely have to talk to Will."

"He probably thinks I'm a freak." Lexi wasn't sobbing, but there were tears running down her face. "I thought he'd understand... I thought he was into this! I thought he was the one..."

"Not everybody is in to everything, Lexi. But maybe he'll come around. It was just too much too fast, is all."

"You're right... it's just... fuck!"

There was a knocking on the glass of the sliding door, and the girls turned to see Olivia standing on the other side, smiling, with the prophesied dozen doughnuts. The sight of Olivia, dressed in a simple shorts and t-shirt combo with nary a diaper bulge or wet spot to be seen, seemed to beckon the two ladies sitting in dirty diapers back to the land of normalcy.

"doughnuts are here?" Kate... asked? Suggested? Kate didn't know what Lexi should do either, she had zero idea how to deal with men. But she was optimistic. Kate waved for Olivia to bring the doughnuts out while Lexi reburied her head in her arms.

Sure enough, tempers cooled by the time the doughnuts had been eaten up. Lexi and Will talked it out, and the make-up sex was fantastic, but ultimately their relationship did not last the summer. Will got off on Lexi's humiliation, and while Lexi was willing to go to that length to win him over, what she really wanted was a partner in crime, comfort and care after she had an "accident". They parted on good terms and saw each other often in class, even had an ill-advised makeout session at a subsequent frat party, but their romance was over. Any nostalgic feelings ended the moment Lexi soiled her diaper.

Spoiler

lexi_tshirt.thumb.jpeg.450086bd9709e2eeef1585238a5e327e.jpeg

So this is sort of embarrassing, but if the last chapter read like it was written by someone who's never blacked out or been around someone who blacked out, you would be correct! Let's just say I had a wild Fourth of July this year and am no longer that person. Not a great experience! Do not recommend! Remember to drink water! The fact that its a family party will not protect you! So that's my PSA 🤣 It's kind of funny it happened like this cause I was just laying there, in hell, thinking, well fuck, the character in my series of erotic short stories would not have been able to carry on a conversation that long and also would have been doing a lot more throwing up. Completely ridiculous. So if that lack of realism threw that chapter off for you... sorry! Maybe I'll rewrite it, but probably not, it wouldn't make it any sexier, probably just more like, upsetting (for me anyway, I won't judge).

Anyway, this thread is over a year old, which is wild! I can't believe I was posting on here on a holiday last year, lmao. Thanks to everyone who's been reading, this is mostly just my way of getting sexual fantasies out of my brain but I'm glad folks have enjoyed it. As a special anniversary treat I've actually commissioned some actual, original art of my characters! As soon as that and the associated story chapters are complete, I'll be posting them here, so stay tuned.

Don't worry about it. The chapter was still quite fun to read and as for the real life experience, the same thing happend to me two weeks ago on midsummer. Let's just say my addiction to everything that tastes even remotely like strawberries and strawberry-flavoured gin was not a good combination for me 😄 Can happen to everybody, especially if you least expect it 🙂 So at least according to my limited experience it was not to far off 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...