Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a while, but here's a new story. Probably less narrative-based, more just vignettes, about a young woman who wears diapers 24/7 because she prefers "going to the bathroom" in her pants.

Chapter 2: Swim Team Love Story (wetting, messing, diapers, light sexual content) Olivia met Rob freshman year after they both joined the university swim team. Swimming was Olivia's sport, not le

Chapter 14: And They Were Roommates (wetting, messing, diapers) Kate and Shannon started dating a couple of weeks after they hooked up in Olivia's basement. It wasn't long before Kate had effecti

Posted Images

Cutest story I've read in a long time. Hopefully there is more.

I really like the fact that Olivia thinks nothing of going in her pants and her mother just accepts it. By the way is the mother a wetter as well? Olivia probably gets it from some where.

The incontinence panties are a nice touch. Just love the idea of a lady wearing "training panties" that she can conveniently "leak" into.

On 7/5/2022 at 1:56 PM, lhansen said:

Cutest story I've read in a long time. Hopefully there is more.

I really like the fact that Olivia thinks nothing of going in her pants and her mother just accepts it. By the way is the mother a wetter as well? Olivia probably gets it from some where.

The incontinence panties are a nice touch. Just love the idea of a lady wearing "training panties" that she can conveniently "leak" into.

Thanks! I'm not super interested in involving these characters' parents very much or exploring Olivia's life pre-college in this story, so I'll just word-of-god this here. Olivia's parents aren't into this themselves, they're just super kind and supportive of their weird-as-hell daughter's lifestyle choices. That, and Olivia does have a medical problem that requires her to wear at least light protection. She's always been a chronic bedwetter, for instance. She just also uses that as an excuse to go in her pants whenever she wants, and her parents are under the impression that her condition is more severe then it actually is. Olivia can hold it better than she claims to be able to and occasionally does in circumstances where a diaper would be 100% noticeable and embarrassing and she can't afford to make a mess everywhere, which is something I want to explore at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 11: The Sleepover, Part 2 (diapers, messing, wetting)

The ice was broken but now the girls were covered in piss. Olivia suggested they rinse off and the others agreed. Shannon and Lexi carefully removed their shirts and threw them across the room. Olivia's hands were covered in Lexi's pee so she tried to wipe them off on her sports bra before turning the shower on. The other girls yelped at the cold spray. Olivia rinsed her hands and began to peel off the bra to rinse it as well and the other girls began to do the same with their pissed panties, ringing them out into the tub. Olivia's training panties meanwhile became sodden with shower water and made a splat on the ground as soon as she slid them from her hips. The two swimmers chatted as if this was another evening in the gym showers, while the other girls tried their best to keep their hair dry.

Minutes later the girls, wrapped in towels, stood in Olivia's bedroom.

"Okay, so I know Kate brought some Abri-forms but you guys can pick whatever you want from my stash as well." Olivia pulled open her diaper drawer and began perusing the selection.

Lexi immediately pulled out a taped diaper patterned with skulls. "Whoa, where'd you get this? I didn't know this was an option!"

"You have to order them online. Is that the one you want? Do you need help putting it on?"

"Yes, please."

"Lay on my bed then and I'll show you how to do it."

Lexi let her towel drop to the floor and dutifully laid naked on Olivia's bed, where Olivia soon began putting the diaper on her.

Kate also knew what she was going to pick. "Do you think I can fit in these Goodnites, Liv?"

Olivia was now sliding the unfolded diaper under Lexi, whose butt was in the air. "They're extra-large so maybe, give them a try."

Kate slid the pull-up up her legs. They were tight, but they fit. "Ooh I feel so cute!"

"Just be careful not to pee too much at once, they can't hold as much."

"What about poop?"

"I've never pooped in those. Just be careful you don't leak."

Lexi spoke up from the bed. "You guys poop too?"

Kate winked at her. "If I have to."

Lexi stood up from the bed, now outfitted in a proper tape-on diaper, and began looking at herself in the mirror, feeling at the padding at her crotch and twisting to see her padded butt. Kate pulled her big hoodie back on - as long as she stood up it concealed the Goodnite great.

Shannon was still rifling through Olivia's collection. "Liv, what holds the most? I want to see how desperate I can get."

"Are you trying to kill your bladder control?"

"What if I was?"

Olivia handed Shannon a white, medical looking diaper. "Fine, don't come crying to me when you piss yourself during recitation." She took one of the medical diapers for herself as well. "Lexi, want to practice by putting this on me?"

"Sure!"

Soon the girls were all diapered and had put their pajamas back on. For everyone except Kate it would be clear to any onlooker that they were diapered, butts bulging and waistbands sticking out of pajama pants.

"Looking good everybody. Pizza?"

---

They were playing never-have-I-ever, and it was Shannon's turn. "Never have I ever gotten busy in public." Olivia took a drink. Her diaper was wet but nowhere near needing changed.

"Oh my god, seriously?" said Kate, who sat cross-legged on the couch, which meant everyone had a clear view of her wet pull-up. If anyone was going to need a change soon, it was her.

"Yeah, this one time I wet myself on the subway and Rob couldn't keep his hands off me."

"If I had a guy who got turned on by me pissing myself I would have lost my virginity ages ago." lamented Lexi. Lexi's diaper was also soaked, not that she could tell. She'd lost bladder control after the third or fourth question. Occasionally she could feel her pants get warmer but - at last - she allowed herself to forget about her bladder situation.

"Wait hold on, so did you fuck?" Shannon was revealing her nosy side in this game. Her diaper was bone dry as so far she'd made good on her plan to hold it as long as she could.

"No he just fingered me. I sucked his dick a bit but then someone else got on."

"Okay my turn." said Lexi. "Never have I ever had sex with a boy."

Olivia and Shannon drank. "I guess I walked in to that one." said Olivia.

"Kate, are you also a virgin?" Shannon asked with surprise.

"I mean not exactly..." Kate blushed.

Lexi butted in. "Wait wait wait. Never have I ever had sex with a GIRL."

Kate timidly took a sip. "Okay you got me. Lesbian here, guilty as charged."

"Oh shit, nice!" Shannon held her hand up for a high-five. "I'm bisexual. How has this never come up? This is why we should have done this ages ago."

The doorbell rang, and Olivia glanced at her phone. "I think the pizza's here. Who's going to go get it?"

Shannon wasn't about to volunteer. "Uh, who's diaper is the least noticeable?" Everyone surveyed each other's pants. With the exception of Kate, their diaper bulges were fairly prominent.

Kate stood up. "I'll do it."

"You aren't wearing pants."

"Exactly. It'll be fun, come watch." Kate headed upstairs, and the other girls, confused, followed after.

Olivia led Shannon and Lexi to the kitchen table, where they could see the front door but the delivery person hopefully couldn't see their padding, and spectate whatever Kate was up to.

Kate opened the door and was greeted by the pizza delivery boy. The girls could see him look Kate up and down - he definitely noticed her apparent lack of pants. Kate reached into the pocket of her hoodie to retrieve the money, but then doubled over slightly. "Sorry, one second." She even squatted a bit, and her hoodie rode up to reveal her wet purple Goodnite. The girls weren't sure whether the pizza boy could see her butt, but they certainly could, and they could see her diaper start to sag. The lump under Kate's butt grew as she pushed a small but firm load of poop into her Goodnite.

kate_messing.thumb.jpg.933d9b8d000ff016aab108c2c031579e.jpg

It only took a few seconds, really one swift action, but it felt way longer to the spectators. Kate stood back up to full height with a sigh and adjusted her sweatshirt to cover her mess She gave the pizza boy his money, took the pizza, and closed the door.

"I can't believe you just did that!" Shannon shouted.

"Do you think he noticed?"

"Yeah I think he noticed, you shit yourself in front of him!"

"Well now he can tell all his friends about the time he delivered pizza to a hot girl in a poopy diaper."

They took the pizza back downstairs and Kate grabbed a slice.

"Sure you don't want to be changed first? You smell kind of bad."

"How about after? I'm pretty hungry."

Olivia opened a window. "Fine then. Do you need a change Lexi?"

"I don't think so."

Lexi was surprised at Olivia suddenly groping her padded butt. "Yeah, you do."

"Wow, I didn't even notice."

"After this I'll change you and then show you how to change a messy diaper with Kate. If that's alright with Kate."

"Totally."

Shannon grabbed a slice. "We still playing...?"

"I'll go." said Lexi. "Never have I ever pooped my pants." All of the other girls drank. "Seriously?"

"If you have to go, just go. We'll help you clean up."

"Okay then, I guess I'll see what happens."

"I didn't know you'd ever pooped, Shannon." said Olivia. "I thought you just got off on holding your pee or whatever."

"One time I got home after practice and I was still wearing my suit, and I had to poop pretty bad. I thought about all the times you'd pooped in your suit in front of me in the showers. So I just got in the shower and did it."

"Wow Olivia, you're such an inspiration." said Kate.

"How'd you like it though?"

"I could do without the cleanup but it was fun in the moment."

"Something about putting a diaper on makes me have to poop." said Kate through a mouthful of pizza. "I love the feeling of pushing it into my pants. And then carrying it around afterwards is so naughty."

"I know what you mean!" said Olivia. "You know, I can't remember the last time I went number two in the toilet. It's way more comfortable just doing it in my pants whenever I have to."

Lexi smiled. "I guess I'll have to give it a try then!"

Edited by MasterOptometrist (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I genuinely feel that depression of when you binge a Netflix show and then the season is over now…. This is an absolute work of art!!! It also hits a sweet spot of regular wetting and messing and the DL aspect of it all! I look forward to reading more! 

Edited by Jonnaywets
Wanted to add more (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm back, and with a sort-of-ageplay chapter! This sort of scenario is not usually my cup of tea but I like the lack of control/dependence dynamic. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Chapter 13: Couch Locked (light ageplay, drug use, wetting, diapers)

Olivia wasn't in to ageplay per-se, but she liked getting high. She liked Rob taking care of her when she was high, she liked getting so high she "forgot" to go to the bathroom and "accidentally" wet and soiled herself, and she liked how much that turned Rob on. She liked wearing cute matching underwear and eating snacks while high. She loved getting fucked while high.

On this particular afternoon Olivia and Rob were getting high in Olivia's bedroom. Olivia had eaten way more of the THC gummies than Rob - he figured he'd be the responsible one and it wasn't like Olivia had to go anywhere. This ended up being a good idea as Olivia now seemed disinclined to move anywhere at all. The couple was sitting on Olivia's bed, face to face, playing Stardew Valley co-op via Nintendo Switch. Between them sat an open and mostly empty bag of Doritos and each had a cup of juice sitting on the windowsill. Olivia was un-padded and wore a matching underwear set Rob had bought her off of Shein.

image.jpeg.088a8cbc539764fc4d2c9d28a11e07df.jpeg

Not that Rob could see them, of course. They'd stripped the bed down to the fitted sheet as a precaution and Olivia was now buried in her bed's comforter. For Rob's part, he just had on a t-shirt and sweats, and was going to town on some chips.

"Robby, can I wear a diaper?" Olivia did not look up from her game.

Rob, though, looked up from feeding the virtual chickens. "Liv, I thought you wanted to be a big girl this afternoon."

Olivia pouted and her voice took on an affected whine. "But I have to go potty reeeally bad..."

"Then you have to get up and go- and use the potty. Like a big girl!" Rob smirked a bit as he remembered the language Olivia had asked him to use.

"I don't waaanna! I'm too cozy. I can't move. I wont." Olivia's exaggerated pout deepened.

"Then you'll have to hold it."

"Please Robby, I'm gonna go potty in my pants!"

"I know you can hold it Liv. That or you can get up and go to the bathroom- I mean, use the potty." Olivia didn't respond, so Rob tried to think of a way to continue the role play. "Do you think your friends still go potty in their pants? I bet they all know how to use the potty."

Olivia laughed at that, briefly breaking character, and Rob immediately realized how silly he'd sounded. Olivia resumed her whine. "All of my friends are allowed to go potty in their pants!"

"Well, uh, we do things differently in this, uh, this house! Young lady!" Rob tried to be stern but Olivia laughed again, not buying it. "Just play your game Liv, I know you can hold it."

She couldn't. A few minutes later, Rob heard Olivia do her best sob. He looked up at her, and above the mass of blankets her face was bright red.

"Liv, are you having an accident?"

"I'm sorry Robby, I couldn't hold it anymore. I'm going peepee in my pants."

"Oh, honey, it's okay. Everyone has an accident sometimes."

Rob pulled aside Olivia's blankets, exposing her panties and revealing the small puddle she was sitting in. "I'm still going. I can't stop it." This was a lie, Olivia wasn't even trying. Even so, she put on her best cry as she continue to flood her panties, uncrossing her legs and lifting her knees to let Rob stare at her pussy. Rob watched her crotch ravenously as her stream bubbled through the pink, patterned fabric and enlarged the stain on the bed. Equally hungrily, Olivia noted Rob's dick almost bursting from his sweat pants. Eventually, the pee stopped, and Olivia gave a sniff. "Okay. I'm done."

Rob kissed Olivia on the forehead. "I'll clean you up. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

Olivia's affect changed in an instant. She pulled Rob's face closer to hers, and whispered. "I want you to fuck me."

"I can do that." Rob gingerly slid Olivia's drenched panties down and off her legs and pulled his own sweat pants down to reveal his erection. She moaned as he entered her. With each thrust he relished the warm dampness of her thighs.

Two orgasms later, Rob was off the bed pulling his pants back up. Olivia, on the other hand, still hadn't moved, except to shake and squirt as she came. She sat calmly in her puddle, wet panties still on the other side of the bed, fabric bralette now askew above her tits where Rob had pushed it.

"Could you put a diaper on me now?"

"Are we still doing the whole role play thing?"

"Not right now, it's just... I think I'm really couch-locked."

Rob laughed. "Oh shit, okay, well then, sure. Do you want me to get these wet sheets off?"

"No, no... I'll clean up when I'm sober. I really can't move. I just don't want to make this puddle any worse."

Rob rooted though Olivia's diaper drawer. "You probably want a thick one, right?"

Olivia smiled. She resumed her whining. "No!... I'm a big girl!"

"Goodnite it is, then."

Rob helped Olivia slide the Goodnite up her legs and squeeze it over her adult-sized hips and thighs. She seemed content to remain in her puddle. He gently pulled the bralette back down over her breasts, replaced her blanket (also lightly piss-soaked, not that Olivia cared in this moment), and handed her her cup of juice and Nintendo Switch.

Underneath the blankets, Olivia could feel Rob's cum ooze out of her and into her Goodnite. She smiled. Another consequence of sex was that she had to pee again. She was glad that she didn't have to care about holding it any longer and relaxed, pissing herself for the second of what would be many times this afternoon.

"Thank you Robby."

"Sure thing, Liv, uh, sweetie."

Bonus: Chapter 2.x(?)

Sometimes I'll see a hot photo/art and want to use it as visual aid, and here's an update to a chapter from before I was doing that.

On 7/5/2022 at 4:50 PM, MasterOptometrist said:

All that said, Olivia had managed to hide her diapers from the other girls. Usually, if she was coming straight from home, she'd change into panties for the drive to the athletic complex just to change out of them again to keep up appearances. So far, her bladder control had not proved bad enough for this to result in an accident. For away meets, though, she'd usually disembark the team bus with a wet diaper and use a bathroom stall to change under the pretense of actually using the toilet. She had a whole strategy. Usually, when out and about she'd wear a weather-appropriate dress or skirt to mask any diaper bulge; leggings or tights, again dependent on the weather; and then a strategic pair of full-cut panties to hide her pull-up-style diaper in the event of a strong wind, long staircase, or glass floor.

There was also the event of "Rob asking nicely for a diaper check", in which case he'd see something like the following,

image.jpeg.9b12097f8bcb646e4756f85a9e128bd6.jpeg

followed by a squeeze to see if she was wet and some light teasing if she was.

If she was wet or messy she'd remove the tights and panties to put a fresh pull-up on. To keep up appearances for her teammates, though, she would tear the diaper at the sides, stash it in her duffel bag, and pull the panties back up. Then in the locker room proper she could take off her clothes and put her underpants on full display and the other girls would be none the wiser. Maybe they noticed that Olivia had a preferred cut of underwear or kept her private area completely clean-shaven, but that was not worthy of comment.