Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Women pissed pants on train (German News Story)

On 7/9/2022 at 8:45 AM, Nils JD said:

Well, it‘s fascinating how quickly this has reached our forum.

I‘m kinda excited about this incident due to one major reason: I live almost exactly where this happened and I used to take this train a few years ago when studying!

Imaginging a wetting happening on a train I used regularly makes my heart race. 😅

There‘s also a video about the report, but it leaves so many questions!

Why did she record it?

Shouldn‘t there be any stains visible in the last shoot taken on the train?

i slighlty doubt the Train line number…

If you want me to I can translate this from German to English… When I‘ll be back from a trip on Sunday evening.

☺️👍🏻

Would love to discuss the scenario in this safe place here.

Yours, Nils from Germany.

Wow, actually hadn‘t seen this report before. But I think she just filmed her desperation and not the aftermath. But it is really quite strange, that she filmed it. Also the way she holds back looks like she is arused by it. 

Unfortunately I had no time to translate for the ones not speaking German.

Regards from Germany as well.

51 minutes ago, Xpgames said:

I’ve actually seen a very desperate woman on a train near Frankfurt. She was pounding on the door and was DEFINITELY going to pee her pants. I unfortunately had to get off at the airport stop to catch a flight. I was tempted to stay on to see what happened, but wasn’t worth missing my flight LOL! 

Damn, that’s awesome.  We don’t have much train travel in Texas, but now I’m wishing we did.

15 hours ago, candycanes77 said:

is anyone able to translate any highlights?

Only in the beginning it‘s actually about the women that had to wet herself. The rest of the vid is about the public transport company apologizing that sometimes there aren’t any functioning toilets on board, especially in short distance trains.

In the beginning you hear the woman talk about how humiliated she felt when she desperately looked for a toilet aboard her train but all of them where out of order or locked for whatever reason. So in the end she had to retreat into a corner and peed her pants. At the next stop she got off the train, found a public restroom and got changed. However, the next stop was actually Frankfurt, one of the bigger German cities, and she felt really embarrassed to walk all the way through the crowd on the platforms in her visibly wet pants.

@Nils JD Thanks for posting the video. But I also doubt that the first person video snippets are actually her. In the subtitle it only sais „private video“.

I‘ve also been on regional trains where the toilets seemed to have been permanently locked. Has never been a problem though as you usually only travel short distances with those and they stop frequently. I never encountered that problem in a long distance train though (ICE).

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

Hey everyone!

I have to apologize for not responding yet, but I have been quite busy.
Like @HereToStay said, it is rather unlikely the woman who recorded the video is the one who had the accident.

We'll probably never find out all the truth behind this...

On 7/11/2022 at 3:16 PM, Xpgames said:

I’ve actually seen a very desperate woman on a train near Frankfurt. She was pounding on the door and was DEFINITELY going to pee her pants. I unfortunately had to get off at the airport stop to catch a flight. I was tempted to stay on to see what happened, but wasn’t worth missing my flight LOL! 

This sounds amazing! Unfortunately another truth we won't find out about, haha...

I totally understand her. I was in the same situation on a train with locked bathrooms (first year of covid pandemic) and also had to pee myself. Luckily I was wearing a skirt and no one noticed that I wet myself and I was not caught peeing down my legs standing in the corner. Those who say that you can wait and she done it on purpose, could be right, but also could be wrong. If you can't hold it long, a train ride like that could make you pee yourself before you reach next train stop and get to a bathroom (in my case). Often trains also don't stop for long at those intermediate stations and it's possible you would not board back on the train in time, if you go of it to use a bathroom at the train station. Especially if you are not familiar with the station and would have to look for a bathroom. Would you risk that, if you think you can make it to the end stop before you wet yourself? Maybe she overestimated her bladder strength.
On a bus, you can ask bus driver to stop, if it's an emergency. You can't do that on a train or a plane, so those wetting accidents are very plausible.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

I also totally understand her. Also, some time ago I was in similar situation with my poop accident, however I was lucky enough to get off and at least leave the platform when I lost it. But in my situation it was the type of train that does not have toilets at all and this is well known. Ususally, it's not a problem, because rides are rather short. But this time we hit some problems on the rail and there was a big delay without possibility to get off - we were stopped between stations.

In general I think that she was totally justified with her complains. Bathrooms on a train is something that you have full right to expect (on the line that she travelled), they are always there. So you have the full right to get on the train with a strong need to go. It's like coming to your office - you can also expect the toilet to be there. When it's suddenly closed you have the full right to be surprised and somehow trapped. Yeah, you can say that she could get off, go somewhere and pee. Maybe, but what if this was the last train on this route and the result of this decision is being trapped somewhere for a couple of hours? Also, there may be some slow down with the route, which may result in not expected delay, and maybe her accident was due to this.

Once again, I'm totally supportive for her and I think that this situation should not happen.  

I read through some news about it. 

First. I think the girl in the video is the girl who wet herself. Because the video is tagged as "privat video". Maybe she filmed to prove later that every toilet was closed. 

About her ride: I read she was on the bus for 45 minutes and then on the train station there was no toilet. So she thought she could go on the train. Then she found out no toilet was open and searched for help but no staff was there. 

She had booked a train from Frankfurt to Berlin she had to catch and had to get THIS train because she booked a fixed train. It is more expensive when you book that you can choose the train. So getting out of her train meant she would not get on the already booked train. Her train was a regional train so it stops about every 10 minutes. The train she wanted to catch was probably a ICE (intercity express) which stops only every hour in big cities.

Then it got urgent and maybe she thought about trying to her next stop where she had to get out anyway. She peed her pants near Gießen. Maybe she had to get off in Gießen and take another train to Frankfurt were she wanted to get to the ICE to Berlin. So maybe she thought she can hold until Gießen or she thought she holds it and when it gets to urgent she gets out. But in a news they said the train had to wait a bit before Gießen until the train station was clear for the train. Maybe she overestimated her bladder or the 10-15 minutes of time delay was too much for her. And then she searched a corner and could not hold in anymore. She then said she had to get off in Frankfurt where she changed. So she drove about an hour until she changed clothes. Or it is a mistake in the news and she did not pee herself before Gießen but before Frankfurt and in Gießen she just recognized her bladder is full. 

In the end, yes I would have loved to see it or would love to hear more from her how it happened and see a picture of her wet pants. Hearing about a real accident is hot.

Edited by Maximum22 (see edit history)
On 7/17/2022 at 1:14 AM, Maximum22 said:

I read through some news about it. 

First. I think the girl in the video is the girl who wet herself. Because the video is tagged as "privat video". Maybe she filmed to prove later that every toilet was closed. 

About her ride: I read she was on the bus for 45 minutes and then on the train station there was no toilet. So she thought she could go on the train. Then she found out no toilet was open and searched for help but no staff was there. 

She had booked a train from Frankfurt to Berlin she had to catch and had to get THIS train because she booked a fixed train. It is more expensive when you book that you can choose the train. So getting out of her train meant she would not get on the already booked train. Her train was a regional train so it stops about every 10 minutes. The train she wanted to catch was probably a ICE (intercity express) which stops only every hour in big cities.

Then it got urgent and maybe she thought about trying to her next stop where she had to get out anyway. She peed her pants near Gießen. Maybe she had to get off in Gießen and take another train to Frankfurt were she wanted to get to the ICE to Berlin. So maybe she thought she can hold until Gießen or she thought she holds it and when it gets to urgent she gets out. But in a news they said the train had to wait a bit before Gießen until the train station was clear for the train. Maybe she overestimated her bladder or the 10-15 minutes of time delay was too much for her. And then she searched a corner and could not hold in anymore. She then said she had to get off in Frankfurt where she changed. So she drove about an hour until she changed clothes. Or it is a mistake in the news and she did not pee herself before Gießen but before Frankfurt and in Gießen she just recognized her bladder is full. 

In the end, yes I would have loved to see it or would love to hear more from her how it happened and see a picture of her wet pants. Hearing about a real accident is hot.

Well, your argumentation sounds almost convincing.
The thing I find confusing is the train which is shown in the private video. It is a double-story train and the number "RE 30" is shown briefly. This train line is run between Kassel und Frankfurt. The train mentioned in the video is the "Mittelhessen-Express" (RE98/99) from Dillenburg to Frankfurt.
So the train shown doesn't actually match the one she ought to have an accident on.

Coming from this area, my brain has kinda killed the imagination of the video being made by the woman who had the accident... 😑
Thanks for your "investigations"!

5 hours ago, Nils JD said:

The thing I find confusing is the train which is shown in the private video. It is a double-story train and the number "RE 30" is shown briefly. This train line is run between Kassel und Frankfurt. The train mentioned in the video is the "Mittelhessen-Express" (RE98/99) from Dillenburg to Frankfurt.
So the train shown doesn't actually match the one she ought to have an accident on.

Coming from this area, my brain has kinda killed the imagination of the video being made by the woman who had the accident... 😑

Here https://www.giessener-anzeiger.de/stadt-giessen/voellig-inakzeptabel-91606797.html 

In this link (in German) it says that the RE30 is from Gießen to Frankfurt. And this is a news from mid of June, just a few days before her accident. 
I think it is a real video. If it would be a worker from the media that "faked" the video they didn't need to write "private video". And I don't think they have such a video from other news about accidents. Because there is not much comparable and I have never seen that scenes in other news for example from the woman who peed herself in 2015 and complained against DB.

I also totally understand this situation. I had a girlfriend years ago who absolutely hated using dirty toilets. She got a train down to visit me and the toilet on her train was filthy so she didn’t use it. Then she changed to a local train and was really desperate. She told me afterwards that she had to keep holding her crotch behind her bag to stop peeing herself (no toilets on local services). By the time I picked her up from the station she couldn’t stand up straight or stop her legs shaking. She had only gone three stops on the local service! If she had needed to travel further I think she definitely would have wet herself on the train. My place was only a few minutes away and By the time we got there she had her hand in her crotch and was moaning - she ran to the toilet but her panties were pretty wet afterwards so she didn’t make it all the way. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/18/2022 at 11:17 AM, Nils JD said:

what video