Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

It was awesome! Super freeing feeling to zip down a hill at top speed, piss streaming into your shorts and spraying behind you.

However it seems that between tiring out my bladder with holds the last two days and this little biking expedition where I told my body it was okay to wet whenever, wherever, my bladder has gotten a little TOO comfortable . I had barely any warning pangs and not even a leak before I released a huge flood in my kitchen this evening. Wasn't even trying to hold, just hadn't gone in a couple hours. It all just poured out at once, leaving me in a big puddle. Had a few dribbles in my pants later this evening too on the way to the bathroom. We'll see what the next few days hold... or not (pun intended 😉 ). Thankfully I'm working frpm home the next few days.

Has anyone else ever done a slow release of a very full bladder - one spurt/leak at a time over a half hour to an hour and eventually had your bladder get so relaxed  that the leaks start coming on their own, without you having to let go  at all? This happened to me on my bike ride the other day. Eventually I would feel a bit come out every time I would get up off the seat and I would feel some trickles down my legs if I dismounted my bike to climb a hill. I could've stopped it if I wanted to, this was nearer to the end of my wetting so I wasn't desperate anymore. But it felt like my body just got used to releasing after doing it continuously for a while, and it was a very nice sensation to just let it flow.

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

Has anyone else ever done a slow release of a very full bladder - one spurt/leak at a time over a half hour to an hour and eventually had your bladder get so relaxed  that the leaks start coming on their own, without you having to let go  at all? This happened to me on my bike ride the other day. Eventually I would feel a bit come out every time I would get up off the seat and I would feel some trickles down my legs if I dismounted my bike to climb a hill. I could've stopped it if I wanted to, this was nearer to the end of my wetting so I wasn't desperate anymore. But it felt like my body just got used to releasing after doing it continuously for a while, and it was a very nice sensation to just let it flow.

When I was in school taking an exam and was super desperate  I thought I could let a little out at a time and my pants would dry. Didn’t quite work the way it played out in my head.

13 hours ago, Redshirt said:

Yeah. I had a lot of mishaps in school 😞

I looooooooved Brooklynn 99! There were a slew of accident mentions!

I actually just recently started rewatching B99 and I gotta be honest, I never noticed omo/wetting references the first time around.h I just noticed the joke about Peralta trying to get Hitchcock or Scully to wet themselves by putting their hand in a bowl of water though. Do you remember other references like that off the top of your head?

10 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I actually just recently started rewatching B99 and I gotta be honest, I never noticed omo/wetting references the first time around.h I just noticed the joke about Peralta trying to get Hitchcock or Scully to wet themselves by putting their hand in a bowl of water though. Do you remember other references like that off the top of your head?

I honestly don't recall the wettings ones. Only remembering the messing mentions. Highschool reunion, sergeants exam etc.

On another note Big Bang show has a lot of wetting mentions. Mostly male though.

On 7/5/2022 at 1:27 AM, Wetlifter37 said:

yeah, I love this feeling... Neverending warm and wet feeling on my crotch

On 7/18/2022 at 7:09 PM, Wetlifter37 said:

Oof very daring!

So I did this! Went biking in very light tan shorts so the pee streaks would show super visibly. The shorts got really dark all down my thighs, around my crotch and especially on the butt, probably because a lot of the pee pooled on my bike seat. I went in the woods so I wouldn't pass too many people, but on the way back a few people definitely saw me. I think I was going too fast for most people to really notice though, unless they were behind me as I lifted myself off the seat to go up hills... and  of course release some more fun leaks.

Guest Wettishfettish
21 hours ago, Wetlifter37 said:

So I did this! Went biking in very light tan shorts so the pee streaks would show super visibly. The shorts got really dark all down my thighs, around my crotch and especially on the butt, probably because a lot of the pee pooled on my bike seat. I went in the woods so I wouldn't pass too many people, but on the way back a few people definitely saw me. I think I was going too fast for most people to really notice though, unless they were behind me as I lifted myself off the seat to go up hills... and  of course release some more fun leaks.

Was it super exciting and naughty feeling? Did you enjoy the sense of humiliation? What if you got off your bike and walked it along next time? 

9 hours ago, Wettishfettish said:

Was it super exciting and naughty feeling? Did you enjoy the sense of humiliation? What if you got off your bike and walked it along next time? 

I don't get off on humiliation, for me if I'm gonna feel humiliated I'll just adjust the situation so I'm not (remove myself from the public, tie a jacket around my waist etc.) But I do like the thrill/naughtiness factor for sure. I think the potential that I COULD be caught without the actual embarassment of it happening is the sweet spot of fun for me

Guest Wettishfettish
49 minutes ago, Wetlifter37 said:

I don't get off on humiliation, for me if I'm gonna feel humiliated I'll just adjust the situation so I'm not (remove myself from the public, tie a jacket around my waist etc.) But I do like the thrill/naughtiness factor for sure. I think the potential that I COULD be caught without the actual embarassment of it happening is the sweet spot of fun for me

I like that, everything thrilling always a fine line

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 7:29 PM, Wetlifter37 said:

Any other creative wetting ideas I should try? After being out in public in wet pants twice last weekend by accident, plus my soaked bike ride, I'm feeling a bit braver.

You could try wetting yourself doing groceries....I use to wear a couple of layers of clothes, usually a grey leggings and a black one on top....then a long jacket (to the knees) in case you totally drench yourself.....then hold it until you can t hold it anymore and you go to do groceries.....wait for the right moment when no one is around you, grab a product and pretend to check the ingredients and then just realease yourself there..... I've done that, trust me is super hot, expecially when you go pay at the cashier and you are totally soaked and no one will ever know it.... 😉