Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Finished the classic and modern variants of Amy, have one more variant of her in the rouge outfit, but I have an art trade I need to start working on, so I figured I share what I have done so far, I'll finish the rouge outfit variant after the art trade!

AmyRoseDesperate.png

AmyRoseWetting.thumb.png.220b8ecbf158729571dc9433cda94ba5.png

RosytheRascalDesperate.png

RosytheRascalWetting.png

Edited by Omo-Bomber
Forgot to add blush and tears (see edit history)

If you could, can you make Wakatsuki Risa from this one hentai called "Bakunyuu Bomb" in which in the show she goes to the restroom to masturbate but she can't use the ladies bathroom as the Janitor is working in there (more on him later in the episode) and so Risa decides to Masturbate in the boys restroom and gets caught to no surprise and has to have sex with the boys in the restroom because she's been blackmailed by them.

However in this case she actually has to use the restroom to pee (as in she's desperate to pee and not pee by having her getting raped by said janitor) and as Risa is making her way through the boys restroom (bescause the ladies' is being cleaned at the moment) Risa ends up peeing herself in shame as both her hands are tightly holding her crotch and her feeling embaressed as she looks down at her soaked skirt and legs? thank you!

(Risa Wakatsuki for reference)

sample_5f4d8660dc85e23535a11b79b2551cd3.jpg

Edited by ReigunM1911 (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, Omo-Bomber said:

Never seen black lagoon yet, but damn she's a baddie, have a scenario in mind?

Weell, I had the idea that she was overseeing a smuggling deal, but just as she went to take a pee break, it went wrong, so now she has to go intimidate someone, one hand on her gun, and the other on her soggy panties, leaving a trail on the ground as she approaches her target, trying her best to still sound intimidating while half-pissing her exposed panties in front of everyone :yurismug:

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Omo-Bomber said:

I don't think there's anything quite like a goth/punk lady peeing herself and still managing to look smug about it, heheheh