Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone here genuinely witnessed/had a fear accident?

When I was about 20? I got in a car accident on the motorway.  There was a sudden traffic jam, so everyone hit the brakes, as did I, but then I got hit in the rear by a lorry. That launched me and my little car quite violently against the car in front of mine. After that everything was a bit of a blur for a while, but I remember getting out of the car and running to to shoulder to safety and completely emptying my bladder.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was having a mildly disturbing dream about being outdoors and needing to pee with no place to.  Then a nuclear weapon exploded toward the horizon.  A few seconds later another.  A few seconds after

Well i must say that i have a really weak bladder, and i have been in this situation more than once, but i’ll make do with one situation for now.    I think i was 19 at the time, i was home alo

So it’s time for another of my incidents..  This time i was out with a group of friends on halloween night and we decided to go to the nearby woods, it was pretty scary and i was clinging to my b

Posted Images

Well once at my grandmas house me and my cousin sis found a flash light and decided explore the garden at night and she decided to go first and when she begin to enter the garden I decided to stay indoor(not becz i was scared it was nothing scary ) then suddenly my cousin jumped and ran inside screaming and tossed the light to me and ran to her mom and this scared my grandma and she had an accident. Turns out my cousin got scared by a caterpillar…..

PS: she didn’t tossed the light to me I caught it when it slipped from her hand when she running 

Edited by Crazi Mathx (see edit history)

I have wetting accidents from fear and nervousness all my life. It really doesn't have to happens something special to make me pee my self.  A "boo" from behind the bush or dark corner  is enough, cop stopping me for traffic violation, car accidents, etc. I always end up with wet pants. How much, is more a question how full is ma bladder than how scary is the thing that happened. When i was a kid, other kids always bullied me, just to make me pee myself.

Maybe it sounds sexy in omo world, but in real life is more a nuisance than blessing.

14 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I have wetting accidents from fear and nervousness all my life. It really doesn't have to happens something special to make me pee my self.  A "boo" from behind the bush or dark corner  is enough, cop stopping me for traffic violation, car accidents, etc. I always end up with wet pants. How much, is more a question how full is ma bladder than how scary is the thing that happened. When i was a kid, other kids always bullied me, just to make me pee myself.

Maybe it sounds sexy in omo world, but in real life is more a nuisance than blessing.

I feel you, you’re literally kinda explaining my life as well. 

On 7/16/2022 at 6:45 AM, CarmenCD said:

Most people would say it isn't. At least when it negatively affects your life. Though yeah, I imagine that it's a nightmare to deal with that all the time. For a simple car ride you have to bring a spare pair of clothes. Sorry that that happens to you.

1 hour ago, Spectre Jester said:

something that wasn’t a big deal I imagine it’d be kinda hot. Otherwise I’d just feel like a monster if I enjoyed witnessing something serious actually happen in real life.

Yes! This here. As long as the person who has it happen to them treated it as a joke and all that. If something actually bad happened it's bad.

16 hours ago, DerekOmoso said:

Most people would say it isn't. At least when it negatively affects your life. Though yeah, I imagine that it's a nightmare to deal with that all the time. For a simple car ride you have to bring a spare pair of clothes. Sorry that that happens to you.

I always have spare clothes and shoes with me in the car and something to put on the seat, if needed. I also have spare panties and incontinence pads in my bag all the time.

I use incontinence pads all the time, unless doing omo stuff and wouldn't mind having wetting accident.

6 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I use incontinence pads all the time, unless doing omo stuff and wouldn't mind having wetting accident.

Here's a question: Has there been any time that you didn't plan on getting, but ended up purposely doing it? Like let's say you're driving somewhere and you have to pee. You plan on getting to a toilet, but you decide it would be more fun to wet.

17 hours ago, DerekOmoso said:

Here's a question: Has there been any time that you didn't plan on getting, but ended up purposely doing it? Like let's say you're driving somewhere and you have to pee. You plan on getting to a toilet, but you decide it would be more fun to wet.

Yes, but never in the car. Incontinence pads can only absorb very limited amount of pee and it's always a good chance of wetness making it out on my clothes. I'm wearing them because I leak often and they can protect my clothes from that. 

Occasionally I pee in my panties on purpose when I'm wearing a skirt or a dress and I can just pee down my legs without anyone noticing that. Most often I do it while attending open air concerts in the summer or when I'm somewhere outside. I could hold it and probably make it to a bathroom, but it's more convenient and fun to just let it go in my panties. I don't do it on purpose when wearing pants. All those are real wetting accidents.

I once had an almost-accident when I drove my car out of the university parking lot. It was hard to see any oncoming traffic and I had missed a truck that was driving on the road. As soon as I turned onto the road it appeared as a giant image in my mirrors, and he honked LOUD AND LONG in total anger. I vibrated through my whole body and I got such a scare that I felt my bladder contract and (I think) some drops escape.

I was just able to cut of the further flow and return to normal. But I remember that I kept being "desperate", like really needing to pee. So I had to drive home with this bursting feeling and rush inside to finally get relief. 

7 hours ago, DespLoveDennis said:

I once had an almost-accident when I drove my car out of the university parking lot. It was hard to see any oncoming traffic and I had missed a truck that was driving on the road. As soon as I turned onto the road it appeared as a giant image in my mirrors, and he honked LOUD AND LONG in total anger. I vibrated through my whole body and I got such a scare that I felt my bladder contract and (I think) some drops escape.

I was just able to cut of the further flow and return to normal. But I remember that I kept being "desperate", like really needing to pee. So I had to drive home with this bursting feeling and rush inside to finally get relief. 

Oh wow. I imagine that to be really spooky.

So it’s time for another of my incidents.. 

This time i was out with a group of friends on halloween night and we decided to go to the nearby woods, it was pretty scary and i was clinging to my best friend the whole time. It was fun until me and my best friend got separated from the rest of the group. We started walking alone looking for them but the only thing we could find was a cloaked figure walking through the woods in front of us. 

At this moment we literally ran shitless for our lives out of the woods, and when we finally were out in an open area taking our breaths my friend suddenly put her hands over her mouth as she eyed my pants. I looked down and as expected i was soaked, my whole pants were filled with urine.

But oh well i was used to that so i brushed it off, but what i realized immediately after is that my best friend peed all over herself as well. I just surprisingly looked at her jeans to find a huge wet dark patch. I told her that it’s fine and that it happens to me all the time, especially in scary situations and this was a pretty scary situation. 

Well the cloaked figure was probably some other person in a halloween custom like us, but he left his mark on us.. we both walked back home soaking that night. 

Stay tuned for another of my endless accidents.. 😉 

Edited by hypergirl44 (see edit history)
On 7/2/2022 at 10:51 PM, slothmallow said:

think a lot of animals wet themselves/soil themselves/vomit when they feel threatened. I think vomiting is to lighten your stomach so you can run faster in case you have to flee.

That makes sense. Once someone violent threatened to kill me, and I wasn't able to leave the situation for hours, almost a whole day, just sharing a living space with someone who just tried to kill me, meanwhile being told I needed to just accept it as part of my life. I already had issues due to the stress I was under because of the whole situation. Later on when I was alone in my room but still not completely safe (just relatively safe, I guess), I threw up in my mouth. I didn't throw up all the way, which is good because cleaning it or someone smelling it would've meant drawing attention to myself.

I've never peed myself from a fight or anything though. I'm always too preoccupied with what's going on to become nervous in the moment. When I threw up, it was more from the mental shock of what happened, and the reality sinking in that I was trapped there. It was like my brain couldn't process the situation. I'm normally not one to just accept that there's no way out, but in that situation there wasn't a good way out that wouldn't make things worse.

This time i was out with a group of friends on halloween night and we decided to go to the nearby woods, it was pretty scary and i was clinging to my best friend the whole time. It was fun until me and my best friend got separated from the rest of the group. We started walking alone looking for them but the only thing we could find was a cloaked figure walking through the woods in front of us. 

At this moment we literally ran shitless for our lives out of the woods, and when we finally were out in an open area taking our breaths my friend suddenly put her hands over her mouth as she eyed my pants. I looked down and as expected i was soaked, my whole pants were filled with urine.

But oh well i was used to that so i brushed it off, but what i realized immediately after is that my best friend peed all over herself as well. I just surprisingly looked at her jeans to find a huge wet dark patch. I told her that it’s fine and that it happens to me all the time, especially in scary situations and this was a pretty scary situation. 

Well the cloaked figure was probably some other person in a halloween custom like us, but he left his mark on us.. we both walked back home soaking that night. 

Stay tuned for another of my endless accidents 😉 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 3:25 PM, hypergirl44 said:

Stay tuned for another of my endless accidents 😉 

Sounds terrifying, I probably would have peed my pants too. At least your friend wet herself also and it wasn't just you lol

• 2 weeks later...

it's always been an holiday tradition to scare my friends mary and susan on halloween since those two are always either trick or treating or taking their cousins trick or treating. one time I got Mary good while she was in a meredith Grey outfit by hiding behind a car. she yelled out "you asshole i just fucking pissed myself". as hot as that was to hear it's hard to be aroused when me and Susan were falling over laughing at her. it was way too dark for anyone else to notice but i did see a baseball size wet patch on her when a cars headlights passed over.

On 7/26/2022 at 2:07 AM, hypergirl44 said:

Stay tuned for another of my endless accidents.. 😉 

wow! Thank you for sharing! Loved reading that! 

• 2 weeks later...