Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone here genuinely witnessed/had a fear accident?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was having a mildly disturbing dream about being outdoors and needing to pee with no place to.  Then a nuclear weapon exploded toward the horizon.  A few seconds later another.  A few seconds after

Well i must say that i have a really weak bladder, and i have been in this situation more than once, but i’ll make do with one situation for now.    I think i was 19 at the time, i was home alo

So it’s time for another of my incidents..  This time i was out with a group of friends on halloween night and we decided to go to the nearby woods, it was pretty scary and i was clinging to my b

Posted Images

Guest GözdeMercek

About a year ago my  brother scared me by standing behind the door and screamed when i passed through he actually caught my off guard and peed myself a bit enough to show a wet patch through my pants

Guest GözdeMercek
1 hour ago, DerekOmoso said:

Oh no! Did he see the wet spot??

Yeah he started laughing and made fun of me for the rest of the day

I'd rather not talk about the one I witnessed because I felt really terrible for the person.

But as far as myself, yes I've definitely wet myself in fear. The most "pure" fear wetting I've had was when I got really nervous driving in the snow and peed on myself a bit.

I'm not sure if you can count my other fear wettings as true ones because I also had some things going on down there during that time, which probably contributed a lot to inducing my accidents.

By this, I mean I got super nervous while doing sexual things and had some accidents, always while bottoming. I consider myself to be a bit of a naturally nervous guy, and I like rough sex, so it makes sense why that would happen. Some guys like to get aggressive when they top me, and if they're going too fast/rough and scaring me with how hard they're doing it, there have been times I leaked on myself and the guy that were definitely because I was scared. First before all that, I start shaking and crying, which quickly turns into outright sobbing. It's fair game though because I don't say the safe word even when I'm literally pissing myself in fear.

Another time I wet myself with fear during sex was when I tried a dildo for the first time and I got so nervous combined with the pushing inside me that I was peeing all over myself the whole time. That one was probably the biggest mess I've made from fear-related wetting.

6 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

I was having a mildly disturbing dream about being outdoors and needing to pee with no place to.  Then a nuclear weapon exploded toward the horizon.  A few seconds later another.  A few seconds after that a bomb seemed to explode right on top of me.  Instant waking sitting strait up trembling.  I'm in my bed frightened out of my wits.  What's happening.  A flash penetrates my curtains.  Seconds later a low rumble.  Just a lightening storm.  As I clammed I felt my pee stopping.  Until then I hadn't even realized I was peeing.  I'd obviously emptied a full bladder.

Woah..thats kind of crazy. Sorry that happened to you.

One of my exes was prone to peeing herself when scared. I remember she fully wet herself at one of those fright farm things and made it a point of using the restroom whenever we’d go to them afterwards, though I do recall she wet herself enough for a spot to appear during one of them afterwards. She also fully wet herself when we watched one of the Insidious movies in theaters. I also fondly remember her wetting herself trying a routine from when she was a cheerleader involving being thrown into the air. There were also minor accidents when people hid and scared her. She was really into scary movies and stuff, and it never seemed like she minded getting that scared, so it was all, from my perspective, good fun.

On the other side of things, I saw a friend wet herself while getting mugged, and that was absolutely horrible. 

Oh no, I feel so sad for everyone in this thread! I wanna give everyone a giant hug! 🥺

I guess from an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense? I think a lot of animals wet themselves/soil themselves/vomit when they feel threatened. I think vomiting is to lighten your stomach so you can run faster in case you have to flee. I think peeing and soiling are to try to disgust/offput/distract anything that's trying to eat you long enough for you to escape. 

3 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I can't confirm it but I heard someone in the theater say she peed her pants during the jumpscare in Zootopia. I'm not sure if she was being serious but if she was, obviously it can't have been super embarrassing for her if she announced it to the entire theater.

I've never watched Zootopia... There's a jumpscare?? Though if she did wet herself during it..  It would be pretty funny. I'd feel bad, but still a little funny.

1 hour ago, DerekOmoso said:

I've never watched Zootopia... There's a jumpscare?? Though if she did wet herself during it..  It would be pretty funny. I'd feel bad, but still a little funny.

It's during the scene where they are investigating the place where the predators that turned wild are being kept. And again, the fact that she loudly said it so that the whole theater could hear, implies she was unashamed of it.

I have seen this happen twice:

My first experience was at a party when I was 14. We were watching a horror movie and the host kept giving us large glasses of water. Looking back I almost wonder if he was into omo as well and was trying to set us up. I never thought that someone could get scared into peeing but this was the day that I learned. Anyways before the movie was even over he left the room and rigged the door of the basement with a creepy clown that would swing down on he face of whoever opened it. As we were climbing the stairs there was a loud yell and we almost had a domino effect toppling down the stairs. Laughter followed and the girl who had opened the door stood up and ran out of the basement with a tennis-ball sized wet spot on her butt of her jeans. She immediately went home and once I had realized what happened I felt super bad for her. 

My second experience happened when I was 17 but everyone else was 18, and the 7 of us had just left a graduation party we were all at. There are a lot of large wooded parks where I live, and while walking home around 12am and we naturally decided to go walk through one of these parks which is essentially a small forest with windy pathways. It was almost pitch black a lot of crimes happen at these parks at night so we were all a little on edge but in a fun way. Of course some of the boys would keep running ahead and then hiding in the woods to try and scare us. At one point I decided it was my turn, so I casually fell behind the others and ducked into the woods when they weren't paying attention. I wanted to give the feel that were were being picked off one by one 😂. I knew that the path they were on winded back and going through the woods was a short cut. I was wearing a dress so it was tough going but I eventually stumbled to where I wanted to be. As they came around the bend one of my friends Simon saw me laying by the edge of the woods 🤦‍♀️. He just smiled and looked away so I knew I had gained an ally in my plan. As the group was almost right on top of my position Simon stopped abruptly and pointed to the woods opposite to me "did you guys hear that??" Everyone paused and looked, turning their back to me (What a guy haha!). Everyone stood their frozen in silence as I carefully raised myself up. The closes target was this girl names Melonie, curly blond hair decked out with eyeliner and a deep red lipstick and a beautiful blue dress which went down to her ankles with high heels. She was a girly girl if that's a word, very proper and kind and smart, not a super close friend but a good friend none the less and was actually staying at my house that night. Anyways I lunged out from my position (which a huge rustling sound) and grabbed her by the waist. Everyone screamed and poor Melonie jolted almost falling right over. I started laughing almost immediately so I wouldn't get beat up. Melonie yelled "What are you doing I hate you!" I legitimately felt bad, I didn't think it my jumps scare would have been that good. Simon was laughing his ass off the rest of the way home. 

Melonie was acting strange and nervous for the rest of the walk and I was starting to regret my action. When we entered my house for the sleepover Melonie immediately asked for the washroom which I showed her. We were all sitting on the couch and on the floor chatting and playing wii when she returned. She had a smile on her face but continued to stand instead of sit which was a little odd. I stood up to grab her a chair from the dining room but she followed me out and dragged me aside. "Hey umm.. this is really awkward I am so so sorry but do you think I could borrow a change of clothes?" "Yeah sure, why?"  I responded. "Umm I think I peed myself in the park a bit..." I could not believe.. I felt really bad but also really curious as to why getting scared had gotten her to the point of peeing herself. Was totally out of character for her to do something childish like that so she must really have had to go which almost turned me on 🙃. I was a bit lost for words but I asked "Oh haha it's ok I'm so sorry it was my fault wasn't it! Yeah of course no problem. How bad is it?" She nervously laughed "Oh not bad, just some new underwear and stockings maybe?" "And stockings!?" She nervously rolled up her dress a bit and pointed to her legs which each had a glistening line of liquid. She must have significantly squinted to get all the way there! I was impressed she had stopped the flow at all. In short I gave her some new clothes and a plastic bag for her old ones, and she accepted my offer of taking a shower. I took a look at her heels later which didn't look damaged luckily. We are still friends although a bit distant now.

23 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

. And again, the fact that she loudly said it so that the whole theater could hear, implies she was unashamed of it

Props to her for that one.

22 hours ago, pftish said:

ofc I want to see someone else pee on themselves in fear, BUT, I dont want anyone to experience fear .. you probably understand what I mean

Yeah. I get it. I don't want anyone to be hurt by it, but if it was like a bug brother scaring you from behind a door and you pee yourself a bit I think it's fun.

3 hours ago, Kiwi_Rebecca_C said:

tennis-ball sized wet spot on her butt of her jeans. She immediately went home and once I had realized what happened I felt super bad for her. 

Oh, that's terrible. Poor girl.

Right now I only remember one as an adult, where I was completely unable to stop the flow.

Some years back (over a decade ago) I was taking a job-related exam on a computer and I had a full bladder void about 45 minutes into the (as I recall) roughly 90 minute exam when I came to an especially difficult question that I didn’t feel prepared for. This happened despite using the bathroom before leaving my apartment and double voiding before the exam started. The bladder void was uncommanded and I was completely unable to stop it.

Fortunately the chair was plastic and sort-of bowl shaped (therefore the floor stayed clean). Also, luckily, it was still Winter and I was wearing a sweater. After finishing the exam (I actually passed!!!) I took off my sweater and did my best to wipe the chair. (After leaving that room, I also (quietly) explained to the proctor/greeter what happened so any remaining cleanup could be performed (as needed)). I then put my sweater back on and eventually dried myself off with the hand dryer in the bathroom of a nearby hotel before getting something to eat in the Starbucks there. Needless to say, the next day it was time for me to do some laundry…

I have test anxiety and a bit of an overactive bladder. I have had other accidents in similar situations but nothing on quite this scale. Also, over the last decade my bladder control seems to have become worse rather than better, overall.

In the coming weeks I plan to take a two hour exam that is related to my work. There is also a sign-in period, a tutorial, and possibly a survey, and so the total time elapsed (with no bathroom breaks) could be up to three hours. This time I will attempt to avoid the awkward situation above by wearing a Tykables diaper (or something with a similar capacity). Bowl shaped chairs are no longer in style due to the fact that they are not considered to be ergonomic. They can also be difficult to get out of. In addition, I will not be wearing a sweater because it is Summer. Therefore a high capacity (and high absorbency) adult diaper (such as Tykables) is likely to be my only real option. 

People, especially ex gfs, have told me about accidents they themselves had or that their female family members had (one's mom, another's sister) during jump scares or haunted houses. Often, they also mentioned scenarios that would make them do it (usually in-passing comments made about scary current events like tornados or robberies etc). They often playfully teased me that I'd do it to if it was me, which was sometimes fun to tease about (depending on the scenario). 

I was present one day at a haunted house when I was a teenager (14 or 15) and one of my good female friends wet herself inside. She was super embarrassed. Maybe I would have liked it if she laughed about it or was playful about it but this friend was clearly really upset and so we all felt bad. Her female friends surrounded her and shielded her from our view (we went as a huge group). 

I have not seen or experience anything genuine/unplanned...But I really love fear wetting, even though I also feel bad for the person it happens to.

What I started doing a few years ago was to look for scary things to do around halloween, and then simply go there will very desperate. Would have loved to see other girls do the same thing much more, but doing it myself is the closest I can get. There are some opportunities all year around but by far the most around halloween. Some of them are things like haunted mazes or whatever but I've also found some parks that are more like an open, themed area with loads of decoration and actors who scare people. Since it's always dark it's easier to get away with even if there can be lots of people around. I'm not very brave in general so by just going there while having to pee bad I've soaked myself after being jump scared by clowns, trying to escape zombies, being lost in a maze with a witch, trying to find my way out of a haunted harbor, running from monsters, being lost in the woods...And maybe more as well.

It feels crazy everytime but it's also super exciting! Especially loving it if I can chat to some other girl with the same interest while I'm out desperate, wheter it's a scary experience or just "normal" desperation. Using skype on my phone for this mostly 🙂 

I have both had a fear wetting and observed a fear wetting. I described my fear wetting, actually a fear double accident, elsewhere. 
I observed a fear wetting, actually the immediate aftermath. I was walking with a group of friends including my then wife. These are the same people with whom I went to or hosted parties. We were walking to the house of one of the women when a dog came bounding up to us. One woman, who had grown up in an Asian nation, was especially fearful, and of course the dog tried to get to her, with wagging tail.. I walked to the dog talking to him and distracting him from others. The dog finally turned to go back from where he had come. I returned to the group. The especially fearful woman was crying and surrounded by the other women. I easily saw her crotch and butt were soaked. The woman explained to the others that where she grew up street dogs often viciously attacked people. 

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)

So I actually had forgot about this fear wetting of mine. It happened when I was probably 10 or 11 years old. My neighbor had this pitbull that was really poorly trained, barking at people and growling at you when you went to get the mail type. I was in their backyard with their daughter and some other friends from the neighborhood, when their dog came bolting out of the house towards us. Now, I had never owned a dog before so I had no idea what to do, so naturally I started running. It chased after me, eventually getting on top of me and trying to bite me until the neighbor came out and got him off me. Luckily I only got a bruised lip, and he had all his shots, so I was fine, but as he was one me I let out a little spurt of pee. It wasn't much, I didn't fully wet, and you couldn't tell I peed, but I knew I did.