Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender (mtf) Did My First Ever Wetting in Public!

So today me and my GF @PeeLovebug went to the community pool in our town. I hadn't swam in over a year and I was pretty excited. It was a pretty hot day, so I decided to drink lots of water before we left and packed another water bottle in my purse to drink later as well. We had lots of fun there and stayed until closing time.

Once we began to walk back to our place, all the water I drank began to catch up with me, and ontop of that, for some reason being in pools makes you have to pee a lot. I don't know what it is but I end up having to pee a lot when im in pools. So I definitely had to go quite a lot when we were leaving. But I was feeling in the mood for some Omo, so I just held it. And I felt I could get off a bit easy with a swimsuit. The walk was about 15-20 mins. The urge to pee increased pretty fast and a bit more than halfway home I was bursting. My GF asked me if I want to stop at the gas station to go and I said no ill be fine, because in my mind I was in the mood for an outdoor wetting! 

As we approached some small park that was across the street from our place, I was really desperate. I didn't expect it to get this bad, and I got to a part of the path that had some trees and bushes covering it, and I took the opportunity. I went off the path into the grass next to the trees, kicked off my flip flops and completely let the flood loose! Me and my GF just stood there watching all this pee rain down from my swimsuit. Then she took the towels we had to dry me off. My legs and swimsuit were drenched in pee. Then as we got back to our place i began to unlock the door when I turned around and noticed my GF standing there on our grass, letting go of her pee as well. She was feeling pretty kinky over seeing me pee myself and wanted to do it too. Then we went into the shower and washed up. 

I couldn't believe I finally did it! I never thought I had the guts to actually pull off a public wetting! I may have gotten off easy this time due to it being a swimsuit and trees covering the path, but I still did it! Hopefully this experience will open me up to more genuine intense public wettings! 

Edited by Cantholdit92 (see edit history)