Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

standing in the bathroom now, after just chugging half a bottle of Coke. looking at the toilet makes it so much worse! thinking of letting a little leak happen so I feel it while I walk around before I go home. my pants are black so no one would know...

I ended up allowing myself to pee in the toilet for 15 seconds, but only after I let some go in my panties. I dabbed my panties so they wouldn't drip but still be wet, but when I stood up from the toilet and pulled my pants up I still felt a few drops going down my legs. 15 seconds wasn't enough and it was so hard to get my bladder to stop, but I did. I'm gonna finish my drinks and go to Walmart. 

Stopped and got some lunch, with a large fountain sprite just to add to the suffering lol. I'm taking the long way to Walmart and I just stopped for gas, about to get out and fuel up. Definitely feeling the pressure and urge pretty bad again. I'm at least half an hour away from the store, and then I'll have to walk in and make it to the bathroom. I'm feeling twitches and every little bump in the road makes my bladder jolt. At this rate I might end up having to clean my cat's seat in my driveway with a wet patch on my pants! At least they're black lol

My partner will be home too. They know I'm into this, but it'll still be super embarrassing.

Finally got to the store. I'm parked in the back of the parking lot because I'm pretty sure I won't make it through the parking lot and to the bathroom without leaking. I just felt a little unintentional leak come out into my panties, I think I'm gonna get the shirt into my panties and pee into it some so I can make it inside. I don't like this shirt anyway so I guess I'll put it in a bag or something and throw it away on my way in. so embarrassing omg there are other cars around me and cars driving by, I won't be able to change my panties and pants so hopefully this shirt absorbs most of what I have to release in order to walk inside 

I've never done this before, my heart is racing as I try to let go but maintain enough control so I don't flood the seat. oh god a car just drove by, the shirt in my panties is warm and wet and I'm trying so hard not to just let it all go but I don't have a change of clothes and I have to go into the store! 

2 hours ago, Foxlover said:

Idk how I (or anyone) missed this, but I very much look forward to future installments! 

We will watch your career with great interest hehehe

I'm still new enough that my posts have to be approved, so there was a delay. at least it's fun to read about maybe? lol 

I plan to hold at work more, maybe wearing a skirt with no panties to up the ante. I started out doing that today, even took my panties off in the parking garage before I walked in and leaving them on my front seat. but I couldn't do a hold. maybe next time? I'm also open to suggestions on fun things to do/was to hold in a retail work environment! 

I don't know if replying to this hold is okay or if I should start a new one, but I'm at work again so it makes sense! I've had the urge since my drive in, and I've drank almost a whole 32 oz soda in the past hour or so. I'm at work now, we open in ten minutes, and the need to go is bad enough that I might have to relent and pee at least a little before I open, otherwise I might have an actual accident in front of customers lol

I'm also wearing a tight shirt without a bra. the shirt is tight enough that it holds me up, but my chest is big enough that they bounce around if I do, so I can't exactly do the potty bounce dance or I put on an even more embarrassing show. definitely not an intentional wardrobe choice 😉

• 2 weeks later...