Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Being a gay male in omorashi.org is pain

3 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I did a re-wetting recently. I turned a pair of jeans I didn't need anymore into jean shorts a while back, and I peed in them five times in a row before washing them. While sitting on the toilet each wetting.

You've probably read my post of the waterproof mattress protector too (still only peed in bed twice, and never while asleep, even when I specifically tested to see if I could).

Wetting the bed overnight is a matter of a habit but its a dangerous one haha, once you got it, rip sleep-overs 😛 Also that sounds nice!! Soaked shorts :3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So many female icons everywhere 😠 I just wanna see bois pee pants 😠 Me want male omorashi 😭 Thanks for coming to my rant

I greatly prefer Female Omorashi, but I do occasionally get into moods where I really crave some cute boy Omo. It’s a real shame there isn’t a whole lot of male omorashi but it’s just the demand for f

I know exactly what you mean. There's a few places where you can look outside of omorashi.org to hunt for male omo. Twitter and thisvid.com are some of the better places, which is where I'm more activ

Im a hetero guy and i love to recording myself in omorashi situations, mostly peeing my pants at home.. at least its more easy to record it at home 🙂

i dont show much contents here at omo.org.. i feel that male contents is not so coveted here, but I have my twitter account, and that's where I upload my videos 💦😋

I'm more on the straight spectrum, but for holding and bulging bladders I lean mostly on male content. I think it's because I put myself more in their situation. There's also the side of men needing to hide their need out of pride, and watching that macho attitude melt away with overfull bladder begging for relief is much more exciting. Definitely wish there was a more equal amount of content. 

@Stinky Pikachu, a couple of years ago, I polled one of the threads here on Omo.org to ask what people would like to see a video of me peeing in.  I put up a bunch of pictures of the different options, and this video was the result: 

I've got another one where I"m pissing in a pair of blue shorts . . . . it's also on here somewhere and I'll try to remember to dig it up for you as well.

8 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

@Stinky Pikachu, a couple of years ago, I polled one of the threads here on Omo.org to ask what people would like to see a video of me peeing in.  I put up a bunch of pictures of the different options, and this video was the result: 

I've got another one where I"m pissing in a pair of blue shorts . . . . it's also on here somewhere and I'll try to remember to dig it up for you as well.

Saw it!  Was super cute ^w^