Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I started using diapers to bed

Guest GözdeMercek

Guest GözdeMercek

So my husband doesn't know about my fetish and i don't think he will overeact to it if i told him but still im kinda scared so i decided to get him used to it before telling to make things easier at dinner topic somehow came to waking up in thr middlr of the night to pee and i jokingly said " What if i used diapers so i would never have to get up?" he laughed and said whatever. The next day i actually bought a pack of diapers nd showed it to him he hysterically laughed and was like oh my god you are actually going to do it and was surprised but since he didnt overreact i decided to actually use them so i put one on showed it to him and slept with diapers on woked up in the middle of the night and went in to my diapers. In the morning my i showed to my husband that i actually used to it and he found it super amusing is there chance he might be into it and playing it off like its funny? 

Oops this is my second post i accidentally posted a holding session sorry 😄

• Guest GözdeMercek ended their hold

Looks like your chances are pretty good, given how well he reacted to it so far, once you think he's comfortable enough to be introduced further into it, you could try asking him to help you in a way that isn't obviously kinky. Maybe try asking him to help you put on a diaper after a night of drinking because you're too tipsy to do it on your own.

Guest GözdeMercek
2 hours ago, Adrian6970wc said:

Thanks for sharing.  You could always ask your husband if he would like to try them overnight.  

Thanks for sharing.  You could always ask your husband if he would like to try them overnight.  

That's a great idea actually i should try it