Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Circumstantial Summer Diaper Acceptability?

This year some stores have increased their adult (and possibly other) diaper stocks. Are diapers becoming more acceptable for long summer travels? Noon through star-watching undeveloped-breach visits? High-impact sports? Soda and ice-cream sleepovers? Hikes? Something else?

In your opinion would greater diaper acceptability reduce the fun?

Increase your comfort buying diapers at local stores?

Give you greater freedom from uncomfortable holds and squirming?

I’ve been wearing and enjoying for a very long time and it has been interesting to see how the product offering (and marketing approach) has evolved over the years. 

In my early years in some of the countries I lived (or visited with work) it was only possible to find adult diapers in pharmacies, and even there you would need to ask for them- they would not just be on the shelf. Over the years they gradually added bigger pads, and then more basic pull-ups aimed at our female friends. And then, slowly but surely, adult tape-on diapers have started to appear not only out on the shelves in the pharmacies but also in everyday grocery stores / supermarkets. 

The increased marketing spend by big companies like Attends and Tena appear to have successfully made it more socially acceptable to use these products - promoting their products on younger / attractive individuals, and even partnering in some cases with celebrities to promote the items. I am sure the pandemic had helped a bit… public facilities have been off limits, and some people have likely turned to protection just-in-case.. likely not setting out to use it if absolutely not necessary. I have also experienced an ex partner (not into ABDL) who turned to pull-ups for sleeping during her first couple of nights of her period. Her idea. She felt more comfortable and slept better. I will never forget how adorable she looked in them… 

Anyway, regardless of this increased acceptance, I must admit it doesn’t affect my enjoyment or excitement for them. For me it has never been about the diaper.. it is truly just the feeling and sensations of wearing. The comforting feeling of a thick puffy diaper around my privates, and then that glorious sensation as floods of hot pee are released into the padding, and it swells up and caresses all the sensitive spots down there…  

I hope more people start to wear. For comfort, convenience, and well as it is such a sexy look (in my eyes). 

take care! 

I keep a pack around for when I want to have fun and pee in them.  I find they usually leak when I sit down in them after I peed, so I have to keep a towel handy.   I don't do it often a pack of 20 or so lasts me a couple of years.  I usually do it in the winter.  They are pretty hot in the summer.  I usually quickly go through the self check out when i buy them.

I thought about wearing one when I go on a long drive.  Here in Oregon where I live the rest areas on the freeway are close enough together, but some places they are not.  Because salty foods make me retain fluid and then have to pee a lot a few days later, some days I have to pee quite frequently.  Those always seem to be the days I am traveling somewhere. 

As with other products, I think this is because people are now more accepting of the natural events of their bodies, and one is free to express any inconvenience to the public.

For example, I noticed that in recent times on TV or Radio you see and hear many advertisements for products such as menstrual cups, antifungal creams and, above all, feminine wipes that protect pee leaks. before this was something that they only talked about in private, today there is more freedom to talk about these events, a person used to avoid at all costs being seen buying an adult diaper even if it was not for himself, now anyone can buy them without need to lie or explain whether it is a product for you or someone else.