Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi,

This is a question for anyone who's done a hold (or had to hold it) until you literally couldn't hold it anymore and had to either pee yourself or pee right where you were. I've never done a hold, and I'm wondering how long did it take to get to that point? How long was the feeling of unignorable discomfort beforehand? How much did you have to drink to get to that point? How quickly did desperation ramp up? I'm sure it's a little different for each person, and I'm trying to get a general idea.

Thanks!

i`ll take my longest hold as example

4 liter bottles of water + 1 large cup of iced tea + about 8 more cups of water, idk how much that is in common
not to flex, but my bladder is pretty big, so it took me some time to start feeling desperate, and after 40 minutes i genuinely had to go. however, if i hold - i hold for real, so it was probably 11 hours (+ i stayed hydrated, drinking about cup of water every 10 minutes), and at some point i literally couldn`t move - i was really struggling to hold it, yet, no matter how hard i tried, i just couldn`t help but burst after like half a hour of suffering. sooo i think it was like 11 hours 30 minutes or something like that
i`m not sure if thats my limit since i`m pretty sure i just couldn`t stop the leak, so if i`ll find out my actual limit - i`ll tell ya