Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Who likes it when a woman is bursting and she leaks before getting on the toilet?

Yes, this is one of my favorite things.

I'm a big fan of (long lasting) female desperations. 

But if someone is first desperate and then goes to pee "normally", I'm thinking of my mind of how much longer she would have still been able to wait if needed.
Leaking kind of proves that she really is already on her limit.

Or if someone is desperate and then has an accident and all pee comes out at once, it kind of looks (to me) that she gave up and didn't try to hold anymore.
But leaking looks (to me) that she is on her limit, but she is still fighting and  try to hold, no matter what.

You said about giving up, and what i like about that is that they dont know what to do with their underwear after it is soaked,being embarresed and not knowing what to do and akwardly trying to hide wet trousers and skirts even when they just leak!( I do like people who look proud about what they did, but i think being shy about it is cooler ). The more innocent the better( and hotter )

Edited by Bob420 (see edit history)

I enjoy leaking a little too in anticipation for the main wetting, combined with accidentally "forgetting" to pull my panties down once I sit on the toilet.

I love it when they leak a little, especially when they're wearing leggings and the urine stain is easy to see.

but what I love the most is when they leak and leave their wet clothes on, many people make a lot of drama for a little pee on the clothes that mostly nobody gets to see, I prefer the one that leaks and leaves their panties on as if nothing had happened. maybe then they dry up and it stays with that rich aroma or who knows if it gets moist again later.

Just now, Cristiano97 said:

I love it when they leak a little, especially when they're wearing leggings and the urine stain is easy to see.

but what I love the most is when they leak and leave their wet clothes on, many people make a lot of drama for a little pee on the clothes that mostly nobody gets to see, I prefer the one that leaks and leaves their panties on as if nothing had happened. maybe then they dry up and it stays with that rich aroma or who knows if it gets moist again later.

What about if it is a bit bigger and they need to akwardly hide the spot?

On 7/5/2022 at 11:16 PM, Pdizzleccc said:

My wife does this occasionally,  not sure if it’s an act or what.  She did t start doing it until she found out about my being interested in omo.  Maybe it’s been going on the whole time we have been married and she figures it’s fine to be open about it now.  Either way she takes full advantage of the reaction she gets from me. 

Well she was dancing around in the kitchen last night and I asked her if she was doing it to tease me.  The smile and yep was too much.  Then of course she had to run to the toilet and proclaim she didn’t leak.  She’s so sweet lol