Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Chapter 7: The not-so-lucky 7

Saria composed herself and perched herself on one of the branches of the trees. She looked around on the horizon and only saw trees. The tree she was stuck in was super high in the sky. Saria made the mistake of looking down she could barely see the ground down there. Turns out Saria got a little shakey up on high heights which caused her to start involuntarily peeing herself. Her jeans got a little wet but she flung her hand down to hold herself. 

"God... What happened... Where am I? Is anyone out there!?"

Saria screamed. It echoed for miles, but no one heard... Or so she thought. 

Saria then realized she could probably just pee off of the tree. So she did exactly that. She pulled her pants and panties down and positioned herself in a nice pose to let her fluids flow. 

Until she heard rustling above her. Suddenly a girl wearing a good made of bear hide strung herself down. She was dangling on a vine. Once the girl saw what Saria was doing she gasped and hid her eyes. The sudden drop in from the girl scared Saria and she lost balance falling off the branch she was on and down to the next. She stopped peeing though and quickly pulled up her pants.

"Uh... Y-You can come down now...." Saria said in a nervous tone.

The girl lowered herself again and saw Saria covering her damp crotch area on her pants. The girl started giggling. She got onto the branch and walked up to Saria.

"Hi! My name is Reya Balbloom! I'm sorry I caught you with your pants down... Literally! Feeling better?"

The tone of Reya's voice was joyful, not embarrassed or nervous.

"Uh... Y-yeah... Sorry..." 

"Don't be nervous! I won't tell anyone I promise! Anyways, you uh... aren't from around here I see... That outfit is super unfamiliar to me. I can take you up to the village? You can get... New clothes and maybe some help? I mean I probably should have asked you first... What are you doing here? I doubt you just climbed this high to pee."

What should Saria say?

Plot advancers:

1.) Tell Reya that you did come all the way up here to pee.

2.) Tell Reya that you climbed up here in search of the village.

3.) Tell Reya that you ended up here after a device sucked you in.

4.) Tell Reya that you don't know how you ended up all the way up there.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Hi everyone! I'm back again with a second attempt at an interactive story! This one has a lot more story though. I'm leaving these open-ended though. I might put certain choices, but mostly it will b

Wait until her mom leaves the kitchen, then go in through the back door

(Well it appears to be a tie right now... So I'm going to mix them!)

Chapter 8: The Village of Volsa!

"I couldn't just pee on the ground! People would have seen me!" Saria giggles and shakes her head.

"Nah. I uh am joking... I don't know how I ended up here if I'm being honest... But a village sounds n-nice! I uh... What's its name??"

Reya smiled and grabbed Saria's hand.

"The Village of Volsa! It's super cool!! It's super high up so nothing attacks us! Though we only eat fruit and poultry... Which gets old, but at least we are safe! Rarely we'll get different meat because we have hunters on the ground." 

"Uh... Do you guys have spare clothes...? Saria says nervously.

"Of course! Don't worry about it! I'll help you clean up! Let's get going!"

Reya leads Saria through the branches and leaves until they reach a wall made from the bark in the tree. 

Saria speaks up "Uh... Can I wait out here while you get me clothes...?"

"No. You can't! I won't be able to take extra clothes out of the village. Not without a good reason. If they see an almost crying girl with not-so-dry pants they'll feel bad and give her some new clothes. So come on!"

Saria reluctantly agrees and follows Reya through the gate. Saria hides her crotch area from everyone until they get to the clothing shop. Reya was right, Saria did almost end up crying. 

With her eyes watering and her hands moved away from her crotch the shopkeeper looked over and saw Saria. A worried look spread across the shopkeeper's face. She head out from behind the counter and went up to Saria. Luckily Saria was a smaller girl. The shopkeeper would probably be less keen on giving clothes over to a 19-year-old girl.

"Hey... Are you okay? I don't recognize you or your outfit... What happened?"

What should Saria say?

Plot advancers:

1.) Tell the shopkeeper that you peed yourself on the walk up here.

2.) Tell her that you woke up with wet pants and didn't have an extra pair.

3.) Tell her that you didn't make it to the bathroom on time.

4.) Tell her that you didn't mean to.

Edited by DerekOmoso
Formatting. (see edit history)

Chapter 9: An Answer!

"I uh... Didn't make it to the bathroom in time..."

"I see that... Let me get you a change of clothes."

The shopkeeper rushes to one of the stands and grabs a pair of green vine shorts and a bine bra.

"We uh.. We make our clothes up here out of the vines. Because they're easy to get. Sorry if it's not your style."

"It's... f-fine!"

Saria takes the outfit and steps into the private area to change. 

She walks out in the new outfit and does a little twirl for her enjoyment. 

Saria goes up to Reya. "Okay... Uh, I have some questions if that's okay?"

"It's perfectly fine!"

Saria thinks of her first question.

"Where are we?" 

"Well, we are in the village of Volsa in the green lands! Well... In a tree. In the wooded part of it. This place is big. If you want more information you'll have to go to the city of grass! Which uh is actually called Styson, but no one wants to call it that. If you want me to... I can probably go with you. This place isn't super safe so you might want some fighting power. I can shoot a bow really well."

"Oh that would be really nice of you!"

"So that's a yes to me coming? Yay! I have to pack still...oh before I forget..  I don't want to sound mean, but you should probably learn how to fight. We have people here to teach you pretty much anything? Like someone to teach you how to use a sword, a bow, and even magic! There are other things you can use, but we are a small village. While I pack, you should go learn!"

"Uh... Okay! I'll see you later!"

"Oh shoot they cost coins here take some... Only enough for one lesson, but it will get the job done!"

Saria pockets the coin and nods off to Reya.

What should Saria learn?

1.) She should learn how to use a bow!

2.) She should learn how to swing a sword!

3.) She should learn how to cast spells!

(3 it is haha)

Chapter 9: Magic Havoc

Saria decided it would be best to learn magic. She could cast fireballs and ice spikes at everything! Well no, the trainer only knew how to teach two spells. Vine whip and protective shield.

Saria asked the trainer "Uh... How does this stuff work? Does it just come out of my hand?"

"No-no-no. Of course not. It's magic. Your energy fuels it. Of course, I'll have to bless you. Is that okay?"

"Uh yeah... As long as it doesn't hurt."

"It shouldn't it might cause unnecessary side effects though..."

"I... Uh... Okay... I'm ready!"

The trainer nods and starts blabbering in some other language. A bolt of energy shoots from his staff and hits Saria. She immediately felt the side effect. Her bladder was no completely full. She had to double over so she didn't wet herself.

"Oooh... Youch."

"There we go. Now here. Take this wand. It'll help you cast stuff. Here's a spell book uh... There are two pages right now. Read them off enough your mind will do the rest of the work. As for me.... I have to leave this town. It's no longer a place I have to be. "

"Uh.. Th-Thank you... Do you want he g-gold?" 

"No thank you."

And with that, the wizard casts a spell and he vanishes.

With the wizard gone Saria could focus on her aching bladder.

Where should she relieve herself?

1.) In the bathroom area of course.

2.) Off the side of the tree.

3.) Herself. She couldn't hold it anymore!

4.) Try to hold it.

Chapter 10: A Dilemma

Saria didn't know what overcame her. She had an overwhelming urge to hold it more. She didn't know why. She thought it was kind of fun? She didn't know she shook it off as best she could and waddled to Reya.

"Hi, Saria! Did you learn anything?"

"Uh... Kind of... I-I can cast two spells!"

"Are you okay? You uh... Look desperate? Like for the bathroom. I've been there plenty of times before. Now that I think of it... I have to pee too.. Lets ust go use it quick! Trust me an accident isn't worth the clean-up. Hahaha."

Sara's stands there and considers Reya's offer.

What should Saria do?

1.) Take Reya up on her offer.

2.) Challenge Reya to a holding contest after peeing.

3.) Pee yourself right then and there on purpose.

4.) Hold it. (You can't hold it very much longer! You could get embarrassed.)

Edited by DerekOmoso
Formattinf (see edit history)

(Hey, look at that! Two updates in one day for me! 6 hours apart. Ain't that great? I'm so nice haha.)

Chapter 11: A contest?

Saria looked at Reya and said:

"Uh... I'm going to try and hold it... For as long as I can."

Reya was taken back a little by Saria's sentence

"Uh, what? Why are you going to hold it? We have a whole journey ahead of us. You're just going to end up wetting yourself again. I've held it a lot personally... And it always ends up like that. Soaked."

"I uh... You said that you hold a lot... Why?"

"Oh... Ye... I did say the... Well, you see... Up here in this village, there isn't very much to do for fun. So I'd always hold it for as long as I can. Of course, that led to some accidents. I never really wanted to wet myself. I just wanted to hold it long enough so I would challenge myself to keep it in. I love competition."

"Oh wow. That's... That's a lot. You uh... said you like competition... Do you want to see who can hold the longest?"

"I thought you'd think I'm weird and not want to travel with me haha. But sure! You might want to go a bit so it's an actual challenge. I only have to like... 5/10 if you like to scale it."

"Oh... I'm at like... 8-9 I think."

"You should go a little bit."

"O-Okay."

Where should Saria go?

(Sorry for the forced release. Saria's bladder isn't the strongest.)

1.) In the bathroom like a normal person.

2.) Off the side of the tree.

3.) On the ground near Reya (Reya wouldn't like this Saria feels)

4.) Herself. Why not? Might make it harder to hold later on but it would be funny.

Edited by DerekOmoso
Message and grammatical FIXES. (see edit history)