Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Hi everyone! I'm back again with a second attempt at an interactive story! This one has a lot more story though. I'm leaving these open-ended though. I might put certain choices, but mostly it will b

Wait until her mom leaves the kitchen, then go in through the back door

(Alas. It ended in a tie. I'll mix them kind of. You will see!)

Chapter 25: Reya's wetting!

Reya thought over her idea again. She finally decided that she would hold it until the bathroom frees up. Little did she know her big bladder had other ideas....

Reya never really leaked when she had to go that bad. Sure it happened every once in a while, but at that point it was now or never. 

Reya stood up next to the bathroom door bobbing up and down. Ann was already trying to sleep. Saria was awake and looking at books. She found a book on a village that was cursed. It wasn't too far from here actually. Maybe that was where the creature came from? Or this could just be a fictional book. She didn't think about it much.

Yuri was in the bathroom finishing up, but she decided to do a little housecleaning. She completely forgot that Reya had to go. She used the rags in the bathroom to clean the tub out thoroughly.

Reya felt a leak come out. She didn't want to pee herself. Her vine shorts couldn't hold that much more pee. She knew that her bladder was about to give out. She waddled over to Saria.

"Saria, I really have to go pee, but Yuri is in there. What do I do?"

Saria blushed and thought for a moment. 

"Uh... Knock on the door maybe?"

Reya went over and knocked on the door. 

"Hurry up in there! I'm bursting!"

Yuri zoned out into her cleaning. She didn't hear anything except for what was in her mind. She thought about owls hooting and a campfire crackling. She was calmed. Cleaning always calmed her down.

Reya waddled back over to Saria.

"She's not coming out."

"You have to hold it then... Why would you stay near that fountain??"

"For fun... I guess." Reya smiles. It was a cute smile. The tomato red face and the beads of sweat dotting her forehead largely went unnoticed by Saria.

Reya feels another leak... No wait a spurt!..... No wait a stream! She was peeing. She couldn't stop. It all came out.

The light sound of hissing was heard by Saria.

"Oh shoot it's coming out! It's over now..."

Reya enjoyed the release and the warmth until she felt it trickle down her leg. Her shorts were leaking! 

Saria noticed the rivulets stream down Reya's legs. Saria gasped.

Reya moaned really quietly. Only barely heard by Saria.

"Are you okay...?" Saria asked.

"Mmmm... I'm... Great!"

"There's no spare clothes.... Oh wait! Ann had pajamas with her she put on. You can try and wear her normal clothes. I don't think the color would suit you, but at least they're... Uh... dry"

Reya nods and grabs the outfit. 

Yuri comes out of the bathroom. Super calmed. 

"You... uh...can g-go now Reya."

Reya smiles a pained smile. She waddles to the bathroom. She shuts and locks the door.

She unties her vine shorts and pulls them down. There is a giant puddle of pee in them. She pours it in the shower. She throws the shorts away. She keeps the bra though.

She washes the pee away and takes a shower. She can barely fit into Ann's outfit, but it's comfortable. Warm and nice.

The girls all join eachother in the room. Except for Ann. She was fast asleep.

"So... Yuri... Are you going to sleep in here with us?"

"Uh.. yeah. That would be nice... We are staying together for a bit and all hehehe..."

The laugh was obviously forced, but the girls all smiled. They decided where they wanted to sleep. Except for Yuri. Saria and Ann were sleeping in the same bed. Reya was by herself in a bed, but there was also a comfortable looking couch in the room.

Where should Yuri sleep?

1.) On the floor! Wouldn't want to bother the other girls...

2.) On the comfy couch! It'll be great!

3.) Sleep in the bed with Reya. I've known her for a little bit longer than the other girls... Plus the bed looks comfy...

Chapter 26: Ann...?

"Uh.... Reya...?"

"Yes, Yuri?"

"Can I uh... S-Sleep in that bed too...?"

"Of course you can! I was hoping you would ask!"

Reya slides over to open a spot for Yuri to lay down.

Yuri smiles a gentle smile.

"Thank you.."

Yuri gets into the bed too. She slides close to Reya. Reya comforts her.

Those two fall asleep easily.

Saria on the other hand had more trouble.

All she could think about was that strange device and how she ended up here. She wondered what her mom was thinking. She wondered what her co-workers thought about it. She thought about everything. The tree. The strange creature. The fountain. Yuri, Ann, and of course Reya. Saria really liked them. They were all so nice. 

After a few hours of restlessness... Saria rolled over, which brought her closer to Ann.

She actually felt comfortable... Finally! Maybe she could get some sleep.

All of a sudden.... Saria felt her leg grow warm. She thought it was strange considering she's been in the blanket for a while. She feels it spread. She switches to laying down on her back... She felt the warmth hit her butt. She lifted the blanket and saw a small puddle growing around Ann. Ann was wetting the bed!

What should Saria do?

1.) Wake Ann up. It'll be sneakier for her to clean up.

2.) Try to fall asleep in it. What can I say? The bed is super comfy on Ann's side. Plus the warmth is nice.

3.) Roll over to the significantly less comfy side of the bed.

4.) Completely leave the bed. It might make Ann sad though.

Edited by DerekOmoso
Title change. Yes it's a short chapter, but it's worthy of being a full one haha (see edit history)

Chapter 26.5: Wake up, Ann!

Saria moves out of the bed as quietly as she can.

She goes around to Ann's side. She gently shakes her to wake up. Saria puts a finger up to her own mouth signalling Ann to be quiet.

Ann wakes up and rubs her eyes. She sees Saria and gets worried immediately. Did the creature find them?

She moves and feels the wetness. She blushes immediately. Tears start to form and dribble down her cheeks.

Saria whispers to Ann:

"Hey... It's okay. Accidents happen. I'll clean the bed up... You should go to the bathroom and wash those clothes. Drying might take till the morning though...."

Ann blushes and nods. She walks to the bathroom. Her pants were cold now. She still had to pee. She thought about just peeing her pants for just a moment. She quickly shook the idea from her mind. It's still gross.

Saria grabs the sheets and blankets and piles them outside the bathroom. 

"You're good now."

Ann opens the door and puts the bedding into the washer.

She shuts the door and takes her clothes off. She puts them in the washer as well.

She sits on the toilet and pees.

After she's done she wipes and just waits in the room till they're done washing. 

Saria ignores her wet clothes. She just keeps them on. She kind of felt like a mother. It was weird.

Ann realized that she was still super tired. She didn't know where to sleep though...

Where should Ann sleep?

1.) In the empty bed with Saria. There's an extra blanket. Just have to make sure to wake earlier so she can get dressed. Though... She was worried she might pee again.

2.) On the floor. Less mess if she pees again, but not as comfortable. Saria would definitely let her use the extra blanket though.

3.) The bathroom. An easy place to change into her clothes once dry. Though it might block the girls from using it in the morning...

(Short chapter!)

Chapter 27: Sleepy times....

Ann sat I'm the bathroom a bit and worked up the courage to go to the main room

"S-Saria... C-Can I have a pillow? I'm just going to sleep in the bathroom... I don't want them seeing me... Naked.."

"Oh.. of course! Uh.. could I use it first though?"

"Oh... Right... Y-Yeah.. do it."

Saria uses the toilet really quick. She goes to the main room and grabs a spare pillow and blanket. She hands them to Ann.

Ann goes back to the bathroom and makes a nice spot to sleep. She was nervous for the morning. She positioned herself on the toilet in such a way that if she wets again she'll pee right into the toilet.

She shuts her eyes and falls asleep.

Saria makes a nice spot on that couch to sleep on. She falls asleep with only a little bit of difficulty.

In the morning Yuri wakes up first. She had to pee... Badly. She gets out of bed slowly and quietly. She goes to the bathroom door, but it's locked. She's confused by it.

"Uh... Hello?" Yuri says softly. It's quiet so it doesn't wake Ann who is still asleep on the toilet.

An hour passes of Yuri pee dancing and holding herself. She gets the courage to knock on the door. She does take note that Ann was not in the bed. She didn't know why though. 

"Ann... Are you o-okay?"

Yuri feels a little squirt of pee dampen her panties.

"Eep!" 

Yuri slams her legs together and falls to her knees. A classic pose. Her bladder was weak sadly. As soon as she fell down and her privates felt the warmth it all came out.

She uncontrollably starts peeing. She tears up and a small puddle spreads under her. 

She eventually stands up and looks at herself. The outfit she was wearing was soaked. A darker shade of green now. She cries quietly.

She cleans up the puddle with a towel she found. Her outfit isn't really salvageable though. She leaves it on until the others wake up.

Ann wakes up in the bathroom. Her legs feel wet. She looks down and sure enough the water is a pale yellow color. Though she shut her legs at some point in the night which wet them. 

The clothes were done though!

What should Ann do?

1.) Take a shower before leaving the bathroom. Might as well.

2.) Just put the fresh clothes on and leave it.