Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Hi everyone! I'm back again with a second attempt at an interactive story! This one has a lot more story though. I'm leaving these open-ended though. I might put certain choices, but mostly it will b

Wait until her mom leaves the kitchen, then go in through the back door

Chapter 22: The creature in the dark...

Saria and Ann look at the figure in the road ahead of them.

"Well... Uh... At least if we follow the noise we have a chance not to contact something... There's definitely something on the road."

"Well... There has to be something making the noise... Either way this is a bad idea."

"We uh... Can fight? That's about it..."

The girls shrug and move right next to each other. They walk off the path to the sound.

They hear movement all around them. 

Something grabs Saria.

"Ahhh! Ann! It's got me!"

Ann grabs her sword and cuts at it. Whatever it was seemed to dislike that and let go of Saria.

The girls run till Ann hears the sound get louder.

Saria speaks

"Come on Ann... How far is it?'

"Right up here I think!"

The girls run till they teach a hole they both almost slide into it.

They fall on their butts as they kick dirt and rocks into the hole.

"Oh gosh... It's deep..."

Saria finally hears the sound. Its Reya's voice.

"Help... Stuck.... Hole..."

The girls hear a hiss as something crawls out of the hole.

The creature repeats the line

"Help... Stuck... Hole..."

"No no no no..."

The creature rises up and charges up some form of magic.

The girls realize don't know what this is. It's not like anything they've seen in the past. Whatever this was it wasn't going to be an easy fight. Suddenly, Whatever else was behind them  has surrounded them. They were stuck in a mess of wind and darkness. Whatever was in front of them wanted to fight. 

BATTLE START

Party Status:

Saria: 

Level 1: 9 HP. 4 MP

Class: Mage

Current Weapon: Stick Wand:

Basic Attack: 4 DMG

No element

Spells: Vine Whip and Barrier

Vine whip hits multiple targets (if there is any) 3 DMG. Costs 2 MP.

Barrier: Protects a party member from 10 DMG

Costs 3 MP

(I buffed it! Too expensive for a sub-par effect. Now it's better.)

Bladder Level Medium (fear has gotten to her)

Ann: 

Level 2: 16HP. 1 MP

Class: Warrior

Current Weapon: The Family Sword: 

Basic Attack: 5 DMG

Abilities: 

Proficiency: 

Makes everyone in the party do an extra 3 DMG Can only be used once per battle 

Bladder Level: High

Reya: 

-missing-

Enemies:

???: ?? HP

ATTACK PHASE:

Saria:

1.) Do a basic attack!

2.) Block! (Reduces DMG done to any party member by 3)

3.) Cast a spell 

Vine Whip:  2 MP

Barrier: 3 MP

(Removing recharge. MP regenerates in between battles. Saria has all 4)

Ann:

1.) Do a basic attack!

2.) Use an ability!

Proficiency: 1 MP

3.) Block! 

Edited by DerekOmoso
Re-write (see edit history)

Chapter 22: The creature in the dark... (Continued)

Saria charges up her magic ball and blasts the creature. It makes a terrifying screech.

Ann didn't let that affect her. She sliced the creature with all her power

??? Takes 9 DMG!

ENEMY TURN:

The creature breathes in and screeches at the two girls.

Saria takes 4 DMG!

Ann takes 4 DMG!

Saria 5HP

Ann 12HP

PARTY'S TURN:

Saria:

Basic Attack: 4 DMG

No element

Spells: Vine Whip and Barrier

Vine whip hits multiple targets (if there is any) 3 DMG. Costs 2 MP.

Barrier: Protects a party member from 10 DMG costs 3 MP

Ann:

Basic Attack: 5 DMG

Abilities: 

Proficiency

Makes everyone in the party do an extra 3 DMG Can only be used once per battle 

ATTACK PHASE:

Saria:

1.) Do a basic attack!

2.) Block! (Reduces DMG done to any party member by 3)

3.) Cast a spell 

Vine Whip: 2 MP

Barrier: 3 MP

(Removing recharge. MP regenerates in between battles. Saria has all 4)

Ann:

1.) Do a basic attack!

2.) Use an ability!

Proficiency: 1 MP

3.) Block! 

1 hour ago, ash_pikachu said:

Can Ann attack in the same turn that she uses her ability

Nope. She'll buff the party that turn. The effect lasts the entire battle. Most I'll try and end in one turn, but bigger ones like this one might last longer than one. 

Let's say Ann used it last time. She'd have the buff this turn. All the other party members will attack after she casts the ability. Just so they get more use out of the buff.

13 hours ago, DerekOmoso said:

Nope. She'll buff the party that turn. The effect lasts the entire battle. Most I'll try and end in one turn, but bigger ones like this one might last longer than one. 

Let's say Ann used it last time. She'd have the buff this turn. All the other party members will attack after she casts the ability. Just so they get more use out of the buff.

Thanks for clarifying 

Chapter 23: Finding Reya!

Saria looks through her spell books nd nervously says the incantation. She moves the wand in a certain way and a giant vine appears. It whacks the creature and hits the other creature that was surrounding them.

The creature surrounding them let's out a screech and speeds around. Ramming into the other creature. A cry of pain is hears as the creature falls down the hole. The sound of the creature getting impaled sounds out.

Everything calms down. No wind. No whispers. No creatures. It's peaceful. Fireflies return to the area. Silence. 

Eventually crickets chirp again.

??? Takes 120 DMG!

Ann looks around and gets down to her knees. She lets an exhale out.

Saria kneels as well. Breathing heavily. 

"It's gone..."

"Where's Reya...?"

"Maybe s-she ended up in the hole? Ann says nervously.

"I hope so..."

After a little breathing break, Saria leans over the edge of the hole. She begins the descent.

The climb down wasn't very hard, but her bladder made her be more cautious. Last thing she wanted to do was wet herself and accidentally pee on Reya.

Ann began to climb down too. On the other side. 

They reached the bottom. It had branching paths though. 

They wanted to stay together.

Which way should they go?

1.) Straight.

2.) Left.

3.) Right.

4.) Back up. 

Chapter 24: Match Maid in a Hole?

Saria and Ann decided that straight would be the best way to go. So they continue.

As spooky as it is the hole was rather peaceful. Pink torches lined the walls of the cave they were walking through.

The girls only hear a few sounds.

Bugs.

A peaceful breeze.

And water?

"Do you uh... Hear that Saria??"

"Yeah... I do. I wonder where it's coming from. It sounds like it's just ahead."

The girls pick up the pace the and reach some grey bricks. There's a door here. It's locked.

There's a stone pedestal next to it.... With cards on it?

Saria flips one of the stone cards and it shows a picture of the sun. She flips over another one and it's a picture of the moon. The cards flip themselves back over.

"Oh... It's a matching game?"

"Ooh!! I'm really good at these! Let me try let me try please!"

Saria nods and let's Ann choose the cards. Sure enough, Ann flips over the sun card and flips over the other one. 

"Yes! Okay okay... Time for the moon one!"

Ann stares at the cards and flips the moon card over. She points at the cards and hums a little cute tune.

"Ah ha! This one!" 

Ann excitedly flips it over and reveals... Another moon card!

"Ha! I knew it! I'm going to get this next one too..."

Ann chooses another card and flips it over. It's a picture of a woman. She points and hums a different tune. She flips over another card and it's a match! 

She does this for the rest of the cards. No mistakes at all. 

After all the cards are matched the door opens.

"There's a waterfall down here..."

"Oh it's beautiful!" Ann feels her panties grow warm. She didn't realize what it was at first. She feels them and realizes that she started peeing! She stops herself. But her desperation doubled!

The same thing happens with Saria.. unfortunately for her though... She didn't stop nearly as fast as Ann did. She just thought she was getting wet from the waterfall.

"S-Saria! You're p-peeing!"

Saria looks down and sees the spreading wetness. She slams her hand into her crotch.

She blushes a beet red.

"Wh-Why did that happen??"

"It must be that waterfall... I'm uh... going to pee in this corner..." 

Ann shuffles over to the corner. She feels her pee leak out even more. She runs over there and lifts her skirt up... Unfortunately she couldn't get her panties off before fully peeing. Her skirt didn't get wet so no one would know.

Ann quietly moans as all of the pressure flows away. She gathers herself and lets go of her skirt. 

"Okay... N-No spot... Phew..."

Saria on the other hand threw her pants and panties down and peed full force on the floor.

"Aaaaaahhhhh...."

Saria moans a little louder than Ann did. She immediately covers her mouth to stifle another one.

When they both finish they meet in the middle of the room. Saria with an obvious wet spot. Ann without any.

"I'm all.. wet now..."

Ann looks at Saria and responds to her:

"Aww... It's okay! Just maybe step in that water to completely soak your outfit. No one will think you peed!"

Saria blushes. She reluctantly steps into the water. It's really warm. It's comforting, but it triggers her bladder again. She pees more. She doesn't feel it though. The pale yellow flowing into the water is barely noticeable, but the longer Saria stays in it the more she pees. Eventually Ann notices the pale yellow going everywhere in the water. She shrugs it off as the pee coming off Saria's pants.

Eventually Saria steps out of the water. She keeps peeing though. Eventually she stops.

She didn't even realize.

The girls continue on and come to a hallway. The hallway has cells. They assume that Reya would be there. 

They go down the hall looking in every cell as they walk.  They reach the end and see the very last cell has a light on. There's a hole in the wall. They enter the cell and the hole. Inside they see two girls.

"Reya? Is that you??"

One of the girls perks up and hops to her feet. She runs over and went for a hug. She stopped herself though. She was covered in mud.

The other girl stood up too.  Another petite girl. Just like Ann. This girl however had black hair and a light blue maid dress on. She made sure the party didn't see the front of her dress. Though Ann definitely saw the yellow spot on the front of it.

"Oh my god guys... I am so glad to see you! You guys came to find me! How did you make it past... Her? That thing attacked us.... Oh yeah! This is Yuri! She's the maid that went missing a few days ago. She hid from that thing down here. Eventually I found her with pe-" She stopped herself. Yuri looked at her with a worried look. 

"I found her down here and we hung out and hid back here. It's safe here!

Saria reaches her hand out to shake it with Yuri. Yuri reluctantly shakes Saria's hand. Saria noticed the yellow wet spot. She ignored it.

"H-Hi... Guys... N-Nice... To m-meet you..."

Ann spoke now:

"We uh killed that thing by the way... Well the tentacles did. It fell down the hole and uh.. got stabbed..."

"Yeah! We then walked down here and found you guys."

Reya looks at Saria and Ann

"How did you feel about the waterfall? It's strange."

Yuri blushes and looks away from the girls.

Saria blushes and thinks about what happened when they went through that room.

"Yeah... Its uh.. magical."

Reya giggles.

"Okay let's get out of here. Yuri you're coming too!"

Yuri nods and follows Reya and the rest of the party

REYA REJOINED THE PARTY!

The girls make it to the waterfall room. Reya doesn't bother to go fast through it. She steps right next to it and sits on the side of it.

Yuri waits for the other girls to make it through the room. She practically runs to the other side of the room.

Saria's bladder level: High

Ann's bladder level: Very High

Reya's bladder level: Critical!

Reya sits on the ledge of the waterfall for a few minutes until she feels her bladder grow really full. She hopped off and walked to the other side of the room. 

"Did you just... Let it fill your bladder?"

"Why not? It's fun!"

Saria shakes her head and continues walking.

They all walk to the entrance to the hole. They all slowly climb up to the top. Yuri struggles more than everyone else. Everyone sees the wet spot. She blushes and hides it again. The girls make it to the inn again.

Saria and Ann enter first. The man behind the counter is still there.

"Hey! Uh... You lost a maid recently right?"

"Yeah. Poor soul. Wonder what happened to her. She went outside and never came back."

Just then Reya ushers Yuri in. She continues hiding the wet spot.

"Oh my god.... Yuri... You're okay! Thank God. What happened where did you find her?"

Reya answers

"A hole. Some creature pulled me in and I found her there. These two lovely ladies saved me." She points at Ann and Saria.

"Thank you girls. Yuri is like a daughter to me."

Yuri looks at the man behind the counter.

"C-Can I go c-change? "

"Of cou- oh wait... There's no more spare clothes here. I gave them to those girls."

Saria and Ann laugh nervously.

Reya breaks the tension.

"I have an outfit you can wear. I never put mine on."

Yuri blushes and nods.

"So all of us will be in our room okay?"

The man behind the counter nods and waves to Yuri.

Upstairs, Saria and Ann take the washes clothes from earlier and change into them. Reya doesn't have clothes to change into and her bladder is begging for release. She moans quietly. Yuri showers and changes  into the green outfit.

The party talks about the hole and include Yuri in the most comfortable way possible. After all their chit-chat.. the party realizes that they might be able to invite Yuri to the party. 

Should they invite Yuri to the party?

1.) Yes!

2.) No!

(Sorry for the longer chapter!)

(Sorry for the shorter chapter this time!)

Chapter 24.5: Just Maid It!

Reya worked up the courage to ask Yuri if she wanted to join the girls.

"Uh.. so Yuri... I know you just met all of us, but down in the hole you said to me that you hated working for this bar... You could come with us? You won't get verbally abused by your customers. Or even the man behind the counter. We are looking for a 4th member... And you would fit well!"

The other two girls nod and say yeah in unison.

"I... Uh... I'm not v-very good at a-anything... I don't think I would h-help very much..." Yuri felt the need to pee again. Anytime she got out on the spot or got overly nervous she had to pee. She never knew why.

"Sure you can! Saria learned how to cast spells out of the book over there. You can learn something too!"

"I... I uh don't know.... M-Maybe for a little bit...? I have to learn how to do stuff... My mum has a s-spellbook just like that one... I think she was a p-priest or something... I never m-met her.."

Ann thought about what a priest would do

"Oh! You could be a cleric! Like heal us and stuff! That would be helpful!"

"I-I don't think I'm g-good enough for that one..."

Saria looks at Yuri and says in a soft voice:

"Sure you are. I'm not even supposed to be in this world and I managed to cast spells. Your mother apparently was one. So there's a part of you that will be really good at it!"

Saria didn't actually know if magic was something passed down from generation to generation. She assumed it would be. Sure she didn't have a mother of magic, but maybe since Yuri did it would be easier for her to understand.

"O-Okay... I'll do it!"

All of the girls cheer! They all hug Yuri lightly. Sure Yuri didn't like being touched, but she felt accepted. She felt comfortable for once in her life. She was happy to help these ladies.

Yuri joined the party!

You've reached the max of 4 party members! You can swap them out anytime you like! (Once you get more possible ones that is.)

Yuri:

Class: Cleric!

Level 2! 10HP, 14MP

Current weapon: None!

Current Aura equipped: None!

Basic attack: No weapon!

Abilities: 

Revive: Does exactly what it's called! Costs 4MP

Heal: Heals the selected party member 5HP. Costs 2MP

Bladder Level: Critical!

As Yuri was standing there getting hugged, she felt a wave of desperation hit her. She couldn't double over or hold herself. Instead she stood there using all of her might to keep her pee-hole closed. She leaked a little bit though a single drip hit the floor. No one noticed!

The girls stop hugging Yuri.

Saria speaks first:

"Well... I guess it's bed time?"

Ann agrees with a sigh of relief. Ann suddenly remembered that she packed a bag before joining the girls! She did it quickly so she expected to be missing some stuff. She completely forgot about it. She searched the room to remember where it was.

Reya begins walking to the bathroom.

Yuri stops her "Uh.... Can I go f-first? I really have to g-go..." Yuri blushes deeply and looked away from Reya.

Reya also really had to go. Much worse than Yuri did. 

Reya's bladder level: Super Critical!!

"I mean... Sure go ahead..."

Reya definitely wasn't going to be able to hold on. She still had the vine shorts on though. She could just pee in them if she wanted to.

Yuri thanks Reya and rushes into the bathroom. Her panties grow damper as her bladder lets loose. She pulls her pants and panties down with one swift motion. She sits on the toilet and pees the rest of the way in it. She was so embarrassed.

Reya had a dirty thought... She was going to use the vine shorts, but she wanted to tell someone first.

She was gonna act like she was having an accident. 

Who should Reya tell about her pee problem?

1.) Saria. She previously showed enjoyment while holding. Maybe Reya just thought she did.

2.) Ann. Ann would have a fun reaction. She would probably giggle and tell her to change.

3.) Yuri. She's new to the team. Reya saw her pee herself once... Why not flip the tables?

4.) No one. This was for just Reya. Just warm wet fun.

5.) Hold it and use the big potty like a big girl.... Or fail trying.