Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Chapter 12: Springing a leak!

"Okay... I'm going to go now."

"Hey, I have to come with you! I have to pee too! It wouldn't be fair if you just went."

"R-Right..."

Saria begins her walk to the bathroom. There's a really long line though.

"O-Oh no..."

"Hey! It's fine. You only have to hold it a little longer."

Saria and Reya wait in line for around 20 minutes. Saria feels a squirt of warm liquid in her bottoms. The vine outfit has a bunch of leaves attached to it so it's really thick, nothing spills out.

"I-I can't hold much longer, Reya... I really have to go..."

"Um... You could just go pee off the side of the tree.. Make sure no one sees you though."

Saria refuses, but after another few minutes, she feels her bladder start emptying. She started peeing! She doubled over and crossed her legs. Luckily for her, that worked! She stopped peeing, but there was a pretty large puddle in her leaf shorts.

"Okay... I uh.. Have to g-go...."

Saria leaves the line and Reya follows her. Saria leaks a bit more. She makes it to the edge of the branch, but she couldn't pull the lead shorts down. They were really tight. She leaked again.

What should Saria do?

1 ) Tear the leaf shorts off. The puddle of pee in it would splash everywhere though. Plus you'd be naked.

2.) Finish peeing in the vine shorts. They held your pee from before surely they can hold more.

3.) Start tugging as hard as you can on the shorts. They have to come off right?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Hi everyone! I'm back again with a second attempt at an interactive story! This one has a lot more story though. I'm leaving these open-ended though. I might put certain choices, but mostly it will b

Wait until her mom leaves the kitchen, then go in through the back door

Chapter 13: And so it begins...

Saria couldn't get the shorts down she kept tugging but eventually gave up.

She spread her legs a bit more and just started peeing. To Saria's surprise, all of the pee stayed in the shorts. Like a diaper. The shorts were like a wooden bowl. 

Reya came over to Saria.

"Did you go? I didn't hear anything.... Not that I was listening or anything..."

"I uh... Couldn't get the shorts down. I just wet myself again..."

"Oh.. Yeah. Accidents happen it's okay... To get the shorts down you have to until the back."

Reya starts to untie the shorts as a demonstration, but she stops herself.

"Sorry! I wouldn't want you uh... Pee to splash everywhere!"

Saria immediately blushes.

"A-Are there any other clothes I can wear...?"

"Actually yes! While you were learning magic and all that I cleaned your other clothes in a dew drop! Don't worry dew is super clean!"

Reya runs off and retrieves Saria's normal clothes.

"Here!"

Saria grabs the clothes and looks at the. There's a faint darker shade of blue at the crotch where Saria previously leaked a bit.

"Uh... Could you look say while I change...?"

"Oh.. Right! Sorry!"

Reya turns away.

Saria unties the back of the vine shorts and slides them off. She sees the puddle of pee in the vine shorts. She didn't pee as much as she thought.

Saria slides up her panties and jeans. The residual pee left on her crotch soaks into the panties. There are just a few drops, but she notices them.

Reya turns back around when Saria says that she's good to go.

"We should get out of here now! We have a lot of ground to cover."

And so they leave.

Reya with her bow and arrows.

Saria with her spell book and wand.

They climb down the tree and make it to a crossway. The crossway has 4 signs. One of them pointing to the tree.

Which way should they go?

1.) The way that says 'Prowler Plains'

2.) The way that says 'Frostshire'

3.) The way that has a broken, unreadable sign.

Chapter 14: First Encounter!

Reya looked at the signs.

"I've uh... Never been out this far. I usually stay in the tree to practice my archery. Going alone isn't very smart."

Saria nods at Reya's statement. She focuses on the sign.

"Hm.... Reya, do you know what was on this sign at least?"

"No, I have no idea... Probably a small house or hunting grounds. Maybe not for humans..."

"I hope not... Let's go that way though. Maybe there's some gold there? You do need some more after giving me yours."

"Yeah... I can practice my archery skills too! Uh if it's dangerous"

Saria and Reya start down the path of the broken sign. The path was barely used.

After a bit of walking the path leads to a campfire. The campfire was still warm. Someone or something is around here. There was a barrel next to the fire. Reya peeked inside.

Your party earned 10 gold!

Current gold: 15.

"Ooh sweet! Some gold!" Reya says rather loudly.

"Shh! You're going to attract whatever owned that gold!"

The damage was already done.

Footsteps are heard from the forest. 

A goblin hops out of the forest and scares Reya.

"Shiny! Shiny! Give me Shiny!" The goblin yells.

"Oh no we have to do something about this!"

BATTLE START!

(Here we are! The first battle. I'll walk you through the basics really quick. You choose the actions of the party. Certain enemies attack first. Others attack second. Depending on the encounter. This goblin attacks second. 

Here is the Party Status bit. It won't always say everything. Depends on when I want to include it. I probably will for battles only. I'll show the inventory any time it is needed though.

Party Status:

Reya 

Level 1: 11 HP 

Class: Archer

Current Bow: Stick Bow: 2 DMG

Current Ammo: Sharpened sticks: +0 DMG. Quantity: 5

(Reya is a ranged party member so she gets an ammo type as well as a big. Certain ammo types add damage its effects. The sharpened sticks do not.)

Saria

Level 1: 9 HP. 4 MP

Class: Mage (You'll be able to choose what type of mage you want Saria to be when you get more spells. Mages have low HP but can dish out a lot of DMG)

Current weapon: Stick Wand: Basic attack shoots a magic ball does 4 DMG

Current element/power: None (Whenever Saria gets one she can use one to enhance her basic attack.

Spells: Vine Whip and Barrier.

(Vine whip: Hits multiple targets. 3 DMG. Costs 2 MP. Barrier: Protects a party member from 5 DMG. Costs 3 MP)

You can choose any spell/ability for the party members to use... Or you can do a basic attack.

Enemies: 

Goblin: 4 HP.

ATTACK PHASE:

Reya:

1.) Do a basic attack. (She shoots an arrow at the enemy)

2.) Block (Reduces DMG done to her.)

3.) Use an ability (Can't Reya doesn't have any yet)

Saria:

1.) Do a basic attack. (Shoots a magic ball.)

2.) Block (Reduces DMG done to Saria)

3.) Cast a spell. (Choose one of the ones up there)

4.) Recharge! (Regenerates 2 MP)

(Choose an attack for both party members. You don't need to do that much damage this battle. Maybe you will eventually... Sorry for the long descriptions! I want this to be more interactive. Kind of like a game.)

Chapter 14: A change in path.

The goblin looks at Reya and shouts

"Shiny! You took my Shiny!"

Reya giggles and shoots an arrow right at the goblin 

2 DMG!

Saria pulls out her spell book and finds the magic ball spell

"Magic.... BALL!" 

4 DMG!

The goblin gets blasted into a tree. A branch impales him. He lets out a dying breath before slumping over. A coin pouch falls out of his hand.

Saria gasps.

"I uh... Didn't m-mean to!!"

Saria begins to gag. She walks behind a tree.

Reya smiles and rushes over to the fallen coin pouch. She picks it up.

Party received 5 gold! Total gold: 20!

Reya boops the goblin and laughs.

She walks over to where Saria was standing.

"All good to go? What you did was awesome!"

Saria comes out and walks past Reya and onto the path again. They walk until they reach the edge of the woods. 

At this point Saria feels the tiniest twinge in her bladder. 

The savannah is ahead and it looks fun.

Antelopes dash through the area.  Elephants graze on the plants. Giraffes lick their lips and eat the leaves. It looks peaceful. Other than the giant billow of smoke across it. The direction they need to head is opposite of the smoke.

Where should they go?

1.) To the smoke!

2.) Keep on task. To the village!

Chapter 15: Forged in Fire

"Come on, Reya! We have to go to the smoke! Someone could be in trouble!"

"Yeah! Let's go! We have to hurry!"

Saria and Reya run in the direction of the smoke. 

While running, Saria feels her bladder filling.

So did Reya.

After more running the party makes it to a lone building. The building is engulfed in flames. 

They hear a man yelling.

"Please! Just save the sword!"

A woman voice replies to the man.

"No! I'm not leaving you in there! The sword doesn't matter!"

"Please Ann... Leave me.... Go take the sword. It was your grandfathers.... You are surprisingly good with a sword.. don't let it burn."

"But if I leave you... You'll surely die!"

"It's okay... Get the sword. This old man has lived far longer than he should of."

"But..."

"No buts honey. Go get the sword.... Goodbye..."

And with that sentence a cracking sound is heard throughout the area.

The girl screams out.

"No!!"

Saria and Reya run over to the girl.

The girl has cosmic purple colored hair. She has a smaller body size, but bright, big, blue eyes.

Saria speaks up first.

"What happened??!"

The girl responds.

"T-The furnace.. it cracked and fire broke out... A-And papa got stuck under it... He just... Got... C-Crushed..."

Saria comforts the girl.

Reya speaks up now.

"I'm sorry for your loss... But the building is going down fast.. I can get that sword for you if you'd like..? Gives you more time to uh... Process everything" Reya knew this was insensitive, but she saw the potential party member. Reya also wasn't very good with grief.

"I uh... Yes.. the s-sword.... In the building.  Above the furnace. Or next to it. It might of f-fell."

"Okay! I'll get that for you!"

Reya sprints into the burning building. She avoids the burning rubble and rolls next to the furnace. She quickly snags the sword. And gets out of the building. Just as it fully collapses.

Reya goes to the girl. 

"Here's the sword. Sorry about your building.."

"It wasn't mine.. it was papa's. Thank you though... Sorry about... All of this. I didn't expect this to happen..."

Saria responds to the girl

"It's fine... Sorry this all happened."

After an hour or two of mourning and comfort. The girl feels much more comfortable with the party. She also feels a lot better.

"So uh... I never did catch your name. My name is Saria and her name is Reya"

"Oh right.. my name is Ann!"

"It has been nice to meet you, but me and Reya have to head to one of the bigger towns. If you uh... want, you can come with us?"

What should Ann do?

1.) Join the party! 

2.) Decline the invite.

Chapter 16: Ann has joined the party!

"Uh... Y-Yeah sure I'll go with you guys... Not like I have very much else to do...."

Ann grabs the sword and sits up. She feels a sharp twinge in her bladder. Her bladder was rather small so she wasn't surprised, but she couldn't let herself go with her new friends. So she decided to hold it.

After some small talk and jokes at the party. Reya feels her bladder twinge. She ignored it.

The night is approaching fast. It's dangerous at night so Ann decides to tell the other ladies about a place to stay. She also just wants to go use the toilet.

"Uh. G-Guys... It's getting dark. I don't like the dark. It's too scary... I know of an inn nearby called the Sleeping Bear Inn. We could uh... Go there if you want?"

Saria looks over to Ann

"Oh yeah, we definitely should. I need an uh...  Break..."

Reya knows that Saria has to pee again. 

"Ooh, we could also go there to get some drinks and food! That would be great!"

"Y-Yeah... It's just over this hill... In a little grove."

The girls walk to the grove, occasionally holding themselves when the others aren't looking.

Unfortunately for the girls, it was dark enough for a Night Bear to attack them. 

Right outside the grove, a bear leaps out roaring, scaring all three girls. 

Ann feels her panties grow a little wet.

"A-ahh... Oof... Uh... I forgot about these things..."

BATTLE START

Party Status:

Reya 

Level 1: 11 HP 

Class: Archer

Current Bow: Stick Bow: 2 DMG

Current Ammo: Sharpened sticks: +0 DMG. Quantity: 5

Bladder Level: Medium

(Each battle the characters will have a bladder level. The higher the level is the higher chance the girl will wet herself when doing her move. Sometimes they won't they'll just go a little. Empty means there is no chance they'll pee. Supercritical means they will 100% pee. For all the other ones I'll do a little dice roll.

Bladder Levels:

Empty

Low

Medium

High

Critical!

Supercritical!!)

Saria

Level 1: 9 HP. 4 MP

Class: Mage (You'll be able to choose what type of mage you want Saria to be when you get more spells. Mages have low HP but can dish out a lot of DMG)

Current weapon: Stick Wand: Basic attack shoots a magic ball does 4 DMG

Current element/power: None (Whenever Saria gets one she can use one to enhance her basic attack.

Spells: Vine Whip and Barrier.

(Vine whip: Hits multiple targets. 3 DMG. Costs 2 MP. Barrier: Protects a party member from 5 DMG. Costs 3 MP)

Bladder Level: High

Ann

Level 2: 16HP. 1MP

Class: Warrior (High HP, Mediocre DMG)

Current Weapon: The Family Sword: Basic attack is a slice that does 5DMG

Abilities: Proficiency: Makes everyone in the party do an extra 3 DMG for a battle. Costs 1MP Can only be used once a battle.

Bladder Level: Critical!

Enemies: 

Night Bear: 11HP

ATTACK PHASE:

Reya:

1.) Do a basic attack. (She shoots an arrow at the enemy)

2.) Block (Reduces DMG done to her.)

3.) Use an ability (Can't Reya doesn't have any yet)

Saria:

1.) Do a basic attack. (Shoots a magic ball.)

2.) Block (Reduces DMG done to Saria)

3.) Cast a spell. (Choose one of the ones up there)

4.) Recharge! (Regenerates 2 MP)

Ann:

1.) Do a basic attack!

2.) Use Proficiency!

3.) Block!

(Choose an attack for all three party members. If you choose proficiency it'll be used before the other girl's turns. Just so they get that boost in DMG on this turn. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please tell me!)