Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Hi everyone! I'm back again with a second attempt at an interactive story! This one has a lot more story though. I'm leaving these open-ended though. I might put certain choices, but mostly it will be all up to you. I know this isn't the place to say it, but try to make your answers and stuff make sense. Hard to work with an answer that wont make sense. If there's a tie in answers I'll decide which one goes. It'll usually be the one that advances the plot more. Thanks for reading this!)

The Plot: Saria's life is a big part of this I say.. But the big later on story is...: Saria stumbles upon a mysterious book and gets pulled into an ancient world. The world is facing a big threat so it's up to Saria and her party members to save it.

Chapter 1: A terrible night's sleep.

The time was 10 PM, Saria laid in her bed trying to fall asleep. Her mind kept drifting from the sound of her parents arguing to the sound of the water running upstairs. She felt the need to pee, but she really didn't want to leave her room with her parents arguing.

She was so glad to be moving out soon. The screaming got worse and worse. Her parents used to be happy together... What changed?

After an hour or two, she managed to fall asleep, but she woke up at 3:24 AM to a warm wet feeling in between her legs and all over the bed. Saria quickly jumped up, but she couldn't stop herself her pee continued to flow out until she shoved her fingers into her pee-hole. This never has happened before, sure she's used to going to sleep while needing to pee, but it never leaks. Her pajamas are soaked and she doesn't know what to do. Her bed is soaked. She decides to waddle to the bathroom making sure to do it very quietly. Even though she was 19 her parents still hated her being awake late. They would surely punish her for being awake this late. Saria makes it to the bathroom, but the door is locked. She's not sure why, until she glances around the area and sees shattered dishes and scratches on the wall. Saria's mom was hiding herself in the bathroom. Saria sighed and walked back to her room. Their upstairs bathroom was in the middle of being worked on so the door was definitely locked. Saria still had to pee badly. She didn't know what to do.

What should Saria do?

You guys get to choose what she does. Open-ended.

Plot advancers:

1.) Finish peeing in clothes

2.) Try to hold it until morning

3.) Knock on the bathroom door

4. Go pee outside 

(The plot advancers guarantee the story moves on. Your choices usually will as well. These act as recommendations in case you can't think of anything. I have a lot of lore and decisions planned. I encourage everyone who reads this to vote on something. It'll make the story better and more frequent. That's it.)

Edited by DerekOmoso (see edit history)
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Hi everyone! I'm back again with a second attempt at an interactive story! This one has a lot more story though. I'm leaving these open-ended though. I might put certain choices, but mostly it will b

Wait until her mom leaves the kitchen, then go in through the back door

Chapter 2: Morning of the 'accident'.

Saria decided that she didn't have very many options so she just decided to hold it until morning when her mom gets out of the bathroom. Saria walks over to her bed and started to lay down, but she put her hand in her pee puddle. She gasped but sighed immediately after. She grabbed her pillow and placed it on the floor next to the closet. She laid down and she had one of her hands on her crotch for comfort. She checked the time and it was 4 am. Eventually, she managed to fall asleep again. 

Saria woke up at 7:48 to the sound of a car leaving. She sits up and feels her desperation spike. She leaks a little bit. Saria gasps and stands up. 

Saria waddled her way to the bathroom and was met with a terrible sight.... The door was still locked, but this time the shower was running.

Saria looked around and didn't know what to do.

What should Saria do?

You guys get to choose what she does. Open-ended.

Plot advancers:

1.) Finish peeing in clothes

2.) Knock on the bathroom door

3.) Go pee outside 

4.) Try to hold until the bathroom gets freed up.

(Don't forget that you can make your own answers up! Also the main storyline is coming soon. Gotta build the plot first haha.)

(@wether I really liked your answer. Sorry I couldn't include your whole idea, but trust me she can get caught and spotted a lot later on. Glad you're enjoying it. I was going to wait for more votes, but I realized I should probably continue the story and get to the main plot and stuff. Thanks for the good answers!)

Chapter 3: A wet issue.

Saria realizes that she'll have to hold it until the bathroom gets freed up. She waddles to the window and sees that her dad's car is gone. So her mom or her sister is the one showering. 

Saria waddle's back to the door and knocks on it. She is lucky to be close to her mom and sister. The shower keeps running, no response. Saria knocks louder. Still no answer. Saria practically bangs on the door. Her sister yells from inside: "I'm almost done! Just be patient! I have to put clothes on!" The running water from the shower made Saria quiver. The banging on the door also caused her to involuntarily release a few drops of her pee into her panties.

"Come on!!! I can't wait much longer I really have to go!" Saria shouts. Saria's sister doesn't respond.

Saria sighs and checks the backyard. No one was there. She quickly rushes out the back door and looks for a spot to pee. She leaks a few times before she finds a suitable place for her to go. She yanks her soaked light purple and white pajama pants down revealing her soaked white panties. She pulls those down too and immediately releases a torrent of clear pee. After a solid minute and a half of peeing her stream dies down. She can't wipe so she just pulled her clothes back up. Feeling the warm spare droplets soak into her cold wet panties.

She sighs and walks towards the back door. She peeks in the window and sees her mom in the kitchen. Unfortunately, that's where the backdoor leads. Around the front, the door is still locked from the night. There are windows open that she could climb in but those would be loud and make a small puddle wherever she gets inside. Saria doesn't know what to do.

What should Saria do?

You guys get to choose what she does. Open-ended.

Plot advancers:

1.) Knock on the front door... For some reason?

2.) Go through the backdoor

3.) Climb into one of the windows. (There are 3 windows open. One to the living room. One to your sister's room and one to your mom's room. Specify which one.)

(Don't forget that you can make your own answers up! Al, so the main storyline is coming soon. Gotta build the plot first haha.)

(Also as another thing for you guys to decide. Think of a name for Saria's sister!)

(I was going to wait for more votes but hey. I'll just advance the plot a bit)

Chapter 4: Done!

Saria decides that the best thing she can do is wait. She peeks in the window every few minutes until she sees her mom leave the kitchen.

Saria quickly gets through the door. And sneaks upstairs into her room. Unfortunately, as Saria closes her door she sees her mom turn around from inspecting Saria's bed.

"You have some explaining to do young lady..." 

"I.. Uh... I-I'm sorry!! You were arguing... And I didn't want to get up... I was.. just scared.." Saria was lying about it, but she didn't want her mom to know that she did It in her sleep.

Saria's mom frowns and walks over to Saria. She hugs her. "It's okay... I get it. Though... You could of went in a bottle or at least... Not on your bed in here. Come on now, let's get this cleaned up."

Saria nods slowly.

"Let's start by getting you into fresh clothes, not those soaked ones."

Saria goes to her closet, blushing a deep red. She grabs blue panties and some grey sweatpants. She also grabs a turquoise crop top. 

"I'm uh... Going to go shower. Please don't tell dad or my sister about this.. Pretty please?"

"Sure, honey. I'll get this cleaned up. Join me at the kitchen table when you're done. Leave the bathroom door unlocked though. I'll grab your wet clothes. Don't worry I'll lock it when I leave the room."

Saria nods and rushes into the bathroom. Luckily her sister was done in there and in her room. She turns on the shower and peels off her wet clothes.

As the shower continues Saria hears her mom enter the bathroom.

"Don't worry! I'm just grabbing your clothes.... You uh really did soak them."

Saris immediately blushes and gets super embarrassed "MOM!! Just grab them and go please."

"Sorry, sorry. I'll go." Saria's mom leaves the bathroom making sure to lock the door.

Saria finishes her shower and joins her mom at the table. It's just your mom there so you think for a moment about what to talk about.

What should Saria say?

Remember these see open-ended. Whatever you think of I can probably work with it.

Plot advancers:

1.) Ask if she's okay.

2.) Tell her the that wet the bed while you were asleep. Not while you were awake.

3.) Tell her you peed out in the backyard

4.) Ask about dad.

Still need a name for Saria's sister. You can even explain how you want her to look.

Chapter 5: Work

Saria clears her throat as her mom places down a plate of breakfast.  

"Hey, mom... All of the arguing last night... I know dad can get... Violent. Are you okay?"

Saria's mom pauses for a minute before shaking her head.

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine. He didn't do anything to me... Sorry, it uh scared you in your room."

"Oh, it's fine... It's all getting cleaned now."

Saria eats her breakfast pretty quickly before looking at the time. 

"Oh shoot. I'm going to be late to work!" 

Saria stands up and rushes up to her room. She grabs her work clothes and leaves the house.

"Good luck out there hun!"

Saria just started working part-time at an electronics shop. There was a delivery scheduled for today that was coming a lot earlier than usual. She was asked to come in early to help.

Saria arrives to the electronics shop. The delivery was just getting there so she rushed into the bathroom and changed into her work clothes. She glanced at the toilet. She only had to go a little bit, but she thought about using it just in case.

What should Saria do?

Plot Advancers:

1.) Use the toilet. Might make her a little late for unloading, but it's better than needing to go.

2.) Don't use it. You're a big girl you can definitely hold till after the unloading.

Chapter 6: The 'accident'

Saria shakes off the light need and rushes out of the bathroom in her nice work clothes. She gets to the truck and immediately starts grabbing boxes. 

The truck was from a sketchy company she's never heard of called 'Technomensions'. Now that she looks at all of the things she's grabbing she doesn't recognize any of the tech except for the few ancient floppy disks and box computers. 

Eventually, the truck is completely emptied and Saria starts putting things on shelves. She definitely has to go to the bathroom now, but she can't just leave all of these boxes everywhere. She has to unload the boxes before she unloads her bladder.

Saria puts box computers in the 'Nifty 90s' section along with the floppy disks. She stacks all of the weird techs in the miscellaneous section until she heads into the back. She comes across a metal ball with a glowing gem on it. The device starts keeping and she picks it up. She looks at it hard until a ringing sound is heard. It then shocks her which causes her to drop the device. The gem hits the ground first and a cracking sound is heard.

The device floats up and begins glowing. A beam strikes Saria which dematerializes her. The device takes her. While De-materialized Saria can see red lights flashing and things flying past her. She sees a bright orange light. She passes through it and materializes on a tree branch high in the sky. She breathes heavily and looks around her need to pee worsened going through the device. Saria thinks for a moment.

What should Saria do?

Plot advancers:

1.) Saria should climb down the tree and discreetly release her bladder. 

2.) Saria should pee off the branch... Hopefully, no one is under her... Also let's hope she doesn't fall while going

3.) Saria should climb down slowly and explore the ground before releasing her liquids.

4.) Saria should look around on top of the tree and look for landmarks. 

(You can mix two answers. Don't forget that you can also make your own answer!)

4: Look for a good place to pee, but she must hold it until she gets there. There is no such place nearby.

2: She can pee from a tree, but she must do it so that anyone nearby must have a good view. Also she's not able to stop the stream and cover herself if someone appears or watches her peeing.