Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What would be your ideal bathroom for wetting purposes?

Towels towels towels. I've always preferred towels to stand on or press up against my crotch to prevent a mess to clean up or clean up after I've pissed thru my underwear.

If we're going full imaginary bathroom, then I'm gonna take some protips from some of my hornier dreams:

- Has a urinal (for girls), might even be one of those wall mounted types that attempt to be more female friendly

- Has a shower cubicle with a proper lip at the edge of the base so it can hold more than ~1-2 inches of liquid

- Is behind an antechamber that looks like a gym changing room, so it has those wooden-slat benches and wall hooks behind them for hanging things (it's a fantastically awkward place to pretend you're not about to wet yourself, and then to be forced to use as your toilet room because the next bullet point is active)

- The door between the antechamber and the toilet/shower room has a digital lock which is programmed to inconvenience me at unpredictable intervals (but which can be turned off in case of guests or actual emergencies)

- The antechamber is stocked with towels

Anything else I might need in this place?

Edited by Wrakkar (see edit history)

I think it should mainly have a marble floor that is easy to dry and clean, then have several sets of towels available for when I practice getting wet with something on my legs, I would also like it to have some wooden stools like those used by Japanese toilets for when I want to pee sitting down without having to do it in the toilet, with a shower with a large bathtub and a step to sit down too and be able to try to get wet there, sitting or lying down. that it has a hidden laundry basket to hide my used clothes and be able to dispose of it when I want to get on top of it again, that it has a good temperature environment to be able to have fun both in winter and in summer, whether naked or dressed. have a shower hose to facilitate quick body washing for when I want to have an accident and need to clean up quickly and finally a variety of hidden cameras in various places such as inside the toilet, on the ceiling and low areas of the floor so I can see recordings of my accidents from various angles

Edited by Cristiano97 (see edit history)

I think my dream bathroom might be a bit boring to some, but here goes. First, it would be nice if the washer and dryer were in the bathroom, right now, the bathroom and bedrooms  in my apartment are   on the top floor, the kitchen and living room are on the middle floor, and the washer and dryer are in the basement. It's a pain to bring laundry up and down the stairs all the time so pealing wet clothes off and throwing them in the wash would be perfect. I would also love a huge jacuzzi tub with a soft headrest and lots of fun features, think of   the tub found in the   Prefects' Bathroom from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. There would also be a separate shower cubicle for days when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for a long bath.  The floor would be made from some kind of easy to clean surface and the walls would be tiled, there would also be a good heating and cooling system so I could have the bathroom as hot or cold as I wanted it. I would also have a waterproof TV and bluetooth speaker if those exist so I could either listen to music or watch one of my favorite shows. There would be a normal toilet for guests who aren't into wetting and plenty of towels, chair pads, wipes, extra soap, and bath bombs for myself and  any guest who wanted to have some wetting fun. Also, who doesn't love nice bath bombs and bubble baths. I would also have a soft, washable rug that could be peed on and a chamber pot or two in case anyone wanted to use one. I would also allow guests to store extra clothes or anything else they needed in a hidden closet in the bathroom. Perhaps it would be a closet within a closet. I like to use wetting as a way to unwind, so a cheerful bathroom where I could relax and have fun, then take a really long bath would be just right for me. I would have lots of bright colorful tiles on the walls, and I would use ocean themed  decor such as a rug with ocean animals on it, a mirror decorated with shells, wave designs on some of the lower wall tiles, and perhaps some kind of light that could project ocean scenes on the ceiling. ideally, the washer and dryer would be in a small room attached to the bathroom, there would be plenty of laundry soap and separate baskets for clean and dirty clothes. I fear I am one of the seemingly few omo lovers who is also a clean freak, so there would be plenty of hospital grade cleaner as well.

On 6/28/2022 at 12:27 PM, Wrakkar said:

If we're going full imaginary bathroom, then I'm gonna take some protips from some of my hornier dreams:

- Has a urinal (for girls), might even be one of those wall mounted types that attempt to be more female friendly

- Has a shower cubicle with a proper lip at the edge of the base so it can hold more than ~1-2 inches of liquid

- Is behind an antechamber that looks like a gym changing room, so it has those wooden-slat benches and wall hooks behind them for hanging things (it's a fantastically awkward place to pretend you're not about to wet yourself, and then to be forced to use as your toilet room because the next bullet point is active)

- The door between the antechamber and the toilet/shower room has a digital lock which is programmed to inconvenience me at unpredictable intervals (but which can be turned off in case of guests or actual emergencies)

- The antechamber is stocked with towels

Anything else I might need in this place?

Love the antechamber idea!

Have anyone seen Japanese bathrooms? I've seen them in shows, it has a tub but it also has an entire room with tiles on the ground and a drainage in the floor, I think you're supposed to use the tub to bathe and then rinse off in the rest of the room. Because the whole room has a drainage, you can go nuts and you aren't just restricted to only the tub. I'd go wild in that situation!

This is totally impractical, but what if bathrooms were just big rooms with a fully carpeted floor? As soon as you walk in, you’re free to go anywhere in the room you want, and it would soak everything so nicely! Maybe there could be a way where the carpet could be changed out at the end of the day? Or if the flooring had a pan underneath to absorb most of the mess? Idk, like I said it isn’t anywhere near practical, but that’s a genuine fantasy of mine. 

Edited by Eef (see edit history)