Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I have a 14 hour flight in front of me

6 minutes ago, Doetsch said:

I think the only option is the countdown until touchdown.. 

Hope your seat is big enough to wiggle a bit 🤭

I hope so too 😢

And while we're at it I hope the people next to me automatically get upgraded to better seats and leave the row empty🙏

Anybody tried wearing multiple panties before 😨

Landed the flight with a soaked pad. No marks on the seat or my skirt which is good.

I was next to a mom and her little girl and when I was boarding the little girl was already on the window seat staring out the window. I bit the chance and pretended like I didn't want to cause much hassel and doing a favor to the girl and offered up the window seat happily. The plane ride was rough though, it was a really windy ride until about half way through. Had a flight attendant stop me midway in the isle which was pretty embarrassing but I'm taking copium in that I didn't wet myself. Legs are completely cramped up now too haha.

Because of covid its been 2 flights since a while and reminded me how much my bladder hates the plane. I normally don't suffer from urge incontinence or leaks from incontinence but whenever I get on a flight my symptoms are identical.

I know some of ya'll wanted to see me have an accident on that plane but that would've been pretty extreme.

Edited by April Nine (see edit history)
9 hours ago, April Nine said:

Landed the flight with a soaked pad. No marks on the seat or my skirt which is good.

I was next to a mom and her little girl and when I was boarding the little girl was already on the window seat staring out the window. I bit the chance and pretended like I didn't want to cause much hassel and doing a favor to the girl and offered up the window seat happily. The plane ride was rough though, it was a really windy ride until about half way through. Had a flight attendant stop me midway in the isle which was pretty embarrassing but I'm taking copium in that I didn't wet myself. Legs are completely cramped up now too haha.

Because of covid its been 2 flights since a while and reminded me how much my bladder hates the plane. I normally don't suffer from urge incontinence or leaks from incontinence but whenever I get on a flight my symptoms are identical.

I know some of ya'll wanted to see me have an accident on that plane but that would've been pretty extreme.

How hard was it overall to hold it in, and were there any instances where you were close to completely peeing yourself or you had too try really hard to not fully lose control at any point?

12 hours ago, willbill said:

How hard was it overall to hold it in, and were there any instances where you were close to completely peeing yourself or you had too try really hard to not fully lose control at any point?

I didn't have any traditional 'im desperate' issues- just a lot of sudden urge strikes and leaks in the stall which is not uncommon

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 1:53 AM, April Nine said:

I didn't have any traditional 'im desperate' issues- just a lot of sudden urge strikes and leaks in the stall which is not uncommon

With the sudden urge strikes you don't get desperate though?   Do you end up having to run to the bathroom in a certain amount of time or have to do anything specific to hold it, where if you don't, you end up fully losing control?

11 hours ago, DiaperedGuy said:

I never do a flight without being diapered. Feels good and convenient too. Lol

Well in some cases they guards might think u r drug trafficker…..

Try to sleep…..and before sleeping order some transparent drink and keep on the tray table…so when U r going to sleep try to kick it so it falls on u and pee along……