Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Messing warning)

Unfortunately no pictures because of how and wear I was when it happened but while at work I took a laxative pill it said it would take 6-12 hours to work well I guess I should expect them to work sooner then expected now since not after even two hours after taking it my stomach started to cramp up and then after making sure the store was empty I felt an extreme need to go and I was wearing grey boyshort panties and really soft tight grey leggings and well once I got to the last isle before making it to the backroom where the bathroom was my panties and leggings were filled before I even made it into the bathroom and couldn't grasp how quickly it all happened. All I knew was that my panties and leggings were filled with a mushy mess and that made for a long cleaning session before returning to work since I work by myself. I know better then to take a laxative at work now. 

• 2 weeks later...

It happened to me just now, even without taking a laxative. I had felt a little 'burbly' after breakfast but had to go post a letter. After I did that I got distracted admiring the fish in the river across the road and decided to go for a short walk into the golf course beyond. Big mistake! I felt a couple of cramps but thought I could hold it. Wrong! As I walked into the golf course area (lots of golfers despite the heat) I reached behind to check and to my shock and embarrassment felt a small bulge. I did not even feel my bum opening, but I had filled my pants. 

There was nowhere to hide so I had to just turn around and walk back to the house. A couple of cars passed from behind me and I was afraid they could see the bulge in the back of my shorts. Then just as I was about to go through my gate a chap came out of the pub next door and started to chat to me. Thankfully he couldnt see anything and I was able to chat normally, wait for him to turn away and hurry into the house. 

I'm now sitting in my mess...

Try having a colonoscopy, I have IBS and they needed to see if I have any other issues, thank goodness I don't but it was an awful few days. You have to drink a half gallon of liquid mixed with this nasty powder, you also have to take four pills in the morning and four more before bed. It's like the worst stomach bug times at least fifty. I didn't leave the apartment once while I was doing the prep, it was horrible! So, the label  on the laxative bottle clearly was wrong. They almost always work quickly, they also tend to hit you with no warning whatsoever. There just isn't any way to know the medication has worked until it's really too late. It must have been awful to clean that up, thank goodness you don't have anyone who works with you. Perhaps laxatives should just come with a free sample of hospital quality diapers with the promise of a refund on the laxative if the diapers leak.

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2022 at 4:02 AM, Jasminelesqt said:

(Messing warning)

Unfortunately no pictures because of how and wear I was when it happened but while at work I took a laxative pill it said it would take 6-12 hours to work well I guess I should expect them to work sooner then expected now since not after even two hours after taking it my stomach started to cramp up and then after making sure the store was empty I felt an extreme need to go and I was wearing grey boyshort panties and really soft tight grey leggings and well once I got to the last isle before making it to the backroom where the bathroom was my panties and leggings were filled before I even made it into the bathroom and couldn't grasp how quickly it all happened. All I knew was that my panties and leggings were filled with a mushy mess and that made for a long cleaning session before returning to work since I work by myself. I know better then to take a laxative at work now. 

Very nice story. How you were able to clean yourself after that and return to duties? Were there any visible stains after that?

On 6/27/2022 at 3:05 AM, Jasminelesqt said:

😣😣😣 I didn't mean toos

On 6/27/2022 at 3:27 AM, Jasminelesqt said:

I couldn't hold it at all🥺

I'm just loving your little girl writing style.

It's putting images in my head of you stood cross-legged, crying for a parent figure, in the middle of a shop in an expanding puddle of sticky mess.

I'm glad you didn't embarrass yourself in front of anyone, and at least you've learnt what these tablets can do.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:02 AM, Jasminelesqt said:

(Messing warning)

Nice, thanks for sharing that great story.

I often hold myself at work too, had some close calls, but also never tried laxatives. 

I don't know if I dare.

• 1 month later...