Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Acceptable places to pee yourself

If you mean places where you can urinate without having to wet your clothes: if it's with people nearby, I think the only thing that comes to mind is the beach. if it is a public place but without public any park with the excuse that there are no bathrooms nearby or a little busy street.

if you necessarily have to wet your clothes or diapers: well, I think I can only think of a bar, concert or place where it's dark and they can't see you peeing.

On 6/27/2022 at 4:55 AM, Stanley79 said:

In this regard my omo cousin is the bravest I know.  I believe some or all of her public pees violate omorashi.org standards and state laws here.

She does obvious pees squatting in lakes and ocean beaches with crotch submerged and also squatting with her peeing parts hidden by a bush or stump.  She will shorts/swimming-suit pee down the back of logs or garden walls she's sitting on, into grass and into sand.  She will also pee while buried neck-deep in sand and talking to someone.  In these cases she stays put with her lower parts hidden until her swimming suit or shorts dry on her.  If she's still wet from wading waste deep, she will pee her clothing (including peddle-pusher slacks).  She will pee her clothing during a hard rain.  She will not pee clothing when someone can tell she is peeing or tell she recently peed herself.

Any fun stories you can tell without bending the rules too much?

5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

The maternity ward at the hospital. Women pee when giving birth.

In all fairness, people pee themselves in all parts of the hospital. I had an asthma attack a few years ago that was triggered by a bad cold and I had to go to the ER because  I was coughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I    told one of the nurses I hoped I wouldn't pee from all the coughing and she just laughed and said it wouldn't matter if I did because they clean people up all day everyday. Thankfully, I managed not to pee myself, but it appears that medical staff are pretty used to pee and worse. Other than the hospital, I would think walking home in the dark would be the perfect  time  to get away with peeing. Perhaps a muddy hiking trail would work, one could just happen to fall in muddy water or find a way to become covered in mud. When you are filthy from a day of hiking, no one will notice that you are wet from pee as well as muddy water. Most trails are near a river or stream, so finding water shouldn't be too hard and it's not hard to slip and fall in water, so peeing while pretending to have a hard time getting up might work.

1 hour ago, Stanley79 said:

Actually, my cousin's ability to pee anywhere without getting caught minimizes the stories about her.  I've told the one about my falling off a raft into frog pond making her laugh to the point of peeing herself too many times already.

I think falling off a raft would make me pee myself. Actually, falling into cold water with no warning would likely make me pee. So I would say, any situation where you are going to get noticeably wet is the perfect time to pee as long as you can find a way to hide the pee smell. Frog pond water might just hide the smell perfectly, but you would still smell pretty bad.

I can personally vouch for the walking home at night in the dark. Walking home after clubbing with friends, too.

While not technically an answer to the question, defecography examinations are a medical procedure where you are encouraged to mess yourself. The inject some kind of paste into your rectum that shows up on an MRI machine and put you in a diaper and tell you to mess your diaper in the machine so they can see how your bowels are moving.

Sometimes it is not where you are but what you are wearing that might make it "acceptable".  I have wet in public wearing snowpants and rain pants and because of these type of pants no one around me knew I had wet.  I have also wet while wearing nylon pants/shorts or bike shorts.  Although the wetting might be noticeable, the material dries fast so my wetting is not noticeable for long.

The situation might have something to do with it too. Again I don't think most people will find it acceptable anyway, but things like laughning too hard, being scared etc can cause wetting, definitely if you're already very desperate. Attempted this on halloween a couple of times, which has probably been the most exciting desperate adventures I've ever had. 

Not necessarily "acceptable" but I've had multiple friends admit to me that they've peed themselves at outdoor concerts before to save their spot in the crowd and not lose it by going to the bathroom. I elaborate "oudoor" as it dries up pretty fast. I had one friend pee himself at an indoor concert and it never dried up lol.

• 2 weeks later...